Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13

Thread: Philip Seymour Hoffman found dead in his apartment

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    I'm not. They have them as young as 11 out there running drugs. Sad.
    I went to a show last night [skinny puppy] and didn't get home till 2 am or so and was pleased that flawless was on. I watched of course. His best role ever. IMO.
    I was referring to the 50-something year old guy. Seems older than what I typically read about.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    I was referring to the 50-something year old guy. Seems older than what I typically read about.
    Doesnt sound like a power filled ruthless dealer destroying lives for money...
    It osunds like they found a junkie to pin it on and parade him around for blame. Sad.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I'm not wearing any pants
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post

Oh sorry, meh, it takes all kinds i guess. A while back we had a case of a 86 year old grandmom selling it from her window. They got her.

Coroner: Philip Seymour Hoffman died of acute mixed drug intoxication

New York (CNN) -- Actor Philip Seymour Hoffman, who was found dead February 2 on the bathroom floor of his New York apartment with a syringe in his left arm, died of acute mixed drug intoxication, including heroin, cocaine, benzodiazepines and amphetamine, the New York medical examiner's office said Friday.

The manner of death was ruled an accident, the medical examiner's office said.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/28/showbi...ffman-autopsy/

Sounds like he was doing speedballs. All by himself. That's a totally out of control addict.
    Last edited by *crickets*; 02-28-2014 at 01:26 PM.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    The saddest part is his addiction now leaves this legacy for him. He did so many amazing things. Only to go down on the books as some guy who was found with a needle in his arm alone and desperate. I'm not saying that his accomplishments will go unnoticed. Just that the way he died will always be the last thing he was remembered for. Sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

[QUOTE=Boston Babe 73;3536766]The saddest part is his addiction now leaves this legacy for him. He did so many amazing things. Only to go down on the books as some guy who was found with a needle in his arm alone and desperate. I'm not saying that his accomplishments will go unnoticed. Just that the way he died will always be the last thing he was remembered for. Sad.[/QUOTE

It'll be the main thing yeah but it'll help when people are looking at his work. I'e heard James Dean wasn't a great actor yet became 'iconic' in part, due to this death.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Tree Wizard;3536769]
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    The saddest part is his addiction now leaves this legacy for him. He did so many amazing things. Only to go down on the books as some guy who was found with a needle in his arm alone and desperate. I'm not saying that his accomplishments will go unnoticed. Just that the way he died will always be the last thing he was remembered for. Sad.[/QUOTE

It'll be the main thing yeah but it'll help when people are looking at his work. I'e heard James Dean wasn't a great actor yet became 'iconic' in part, due to this death.
    Actually.... James Dean was an amazing actor. SO not true. I agree that much of his lasting fame came from his death, but he was definitely set apart from his counterparts as far as acting goes. WAY ahead of his time.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

On the corner of Bumfuk and You got a purdy mouth
    The saddest part is his addiction now leaves this legacy for him. He did so many amazing things. Only to go down on the books as some guy who was found with a needle in his arm alone and desperate. I'm not saying that his accomplishments will go unnoticed. Just that the way he died will always be the last thing he was remembered for. Sad.
    Just like Whitney Houston. All of her musical and acting accomplishments are forever tainted by her cause of death. Now she will forever be known as a junkie and a crackhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassypants View Post
    Just like Whitney Houston. All of her musical and acting accomplishments are forever tainted by her cause of death. Now she will forever be known as a junkie and a crackhead.
    "Whitney Houston, found dead in a bathtub, full of drugs"--her epitaph.

Not just alone with a needle in his arm, but alone on the bathroom floor in his underwear with a needle in his arm. So undignified. NOT what he would have wanted as his final scene.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    "Whitney Houston, found dead in a bathtub, full of drugs"--her epitaph.

Not just alone with a needle in his arm, but alone on the bathroom floor in his underwear with a needle in his arm. So undignified. NOT what he would have wanted as his final scene.
    I dunno. I get the impression he didn't give a fuck. He was a pretty private person, not some drama whore.

And Whitney Houston ruined her image way before she died. To me, she's not some crackhead who dropped dead in a tub, she's some crackhead who had Bobby Brown dig shit out of her ass on her reality show.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    And Whitney Houston ruined her image way before she died. To me, she's not some crackhead who dropped dead in a tub, she's some crackhead who had Bobby Brown dig shit out of her ass on her reality show.
    That was a GREAT show. It's right up there with Anna Nicole Smith's as 2 of my all time faves.

ETA: "Crack is cheap. I make too much money to ever smoke crack. CRACK IS WHACK."

Last edited by *crickets*; 03-01-2014 at 01:00 PM.

Thread Information