Birth: Jul. 7, 1996
    Arkadelphia
    Clark County
    Arkansas, USA
    Death: May 5, 2012
    Green River
    Sweetwater County
    Wyoming, USA

Jeremy Matthew Chambers, 15, of Green River passed away May 5, 2012, at his home.

He was born July 7, 1996, in Arkadelphia, Ark., the son of James Ray Chambers and Tammy Wilson.

Chambers was a sophomore at Roosevelt Learning Center.
    His interests included listening to music, playing his X-Box, walking and shooting his gun.

Survivors include his aunt Tanya Boudra and fiance John Francks of Green River; two sisters Sabrina Christy of Urie and Cassie Wilson of Arkansas; grandparents Brenda Jackson of Crowell, Texas, and Roger Chambers; several aunts, uncles and cousins.

He was preceded in death by his father James R. Chambers; great-grandparents Buck and Dora Elliott; grandfather Roger Zale Chambers.

? Green River Star May 9, 2012

Burial:
    Rock Springs Cemetery
    Rock Springs
    Sweetwater County
    Wyoming, USA
    Plot: OBLOCK_8_96_1

Created by: Lostnwyomn
    Record added: Sep 27, 2012
    Find A Grave Memorial# 97895217
    http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg...895217&df=all&

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014..._drug_overdose

I guess he committed suicide. There's a lot of depressive and negative stuff on his Facebook page. R.I.P., Jeremy. Way too young. :(

I don't know if this has any meaning, but one of his friends posted this under a status three months after Jeremy's death (I deleted his last name):

George R.I.P my nigga homicide....
    31. August 2012 um 00:46

interests include walking...
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

what is this? a poem or song he wrote?

the red sunset

September 2, 2011 at 1:58am

*intro* im lookin death in the eyes and i can see the red sunset settin before my eyes i can hear the music playin i can hear the people screamin i can see the light i can see the red sunset settin before my eyes *verse 1* it feels like im lookin death in the fuckin eyes and i can even see the red sunset settin over my head through my blurry vison i can see people runnin an screaming and through my faded hearin i theres three loud pops and i hit the ground i try to scream but nothin comes out i try to crawl away but i dont have the energy and to be honest i dont think imma survive i can hear the sirens blarin along wit more gunshots and all i can do is lay here tryin not choke on my own blood and just to add insult to injury im layin here thinkin is this the end for me *chorus* im lookin death in the eyes and i can see the red sunset settin before my eyes i can hear the music playin i can hear the people screamin i can see the light i can see the red sunset settin before my eyes *verse* 2 the only thing goin through my head is all of my regrets every mistake ive made and everything ive turned out to be im saying why god why now i never even made it out the underground this is bullshit i geuss my life is just forfeit all im askin is just one record deal before you take me away but its already too late cuz i can feel deaths cold grip coming to take me away
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    interests include walking...
    Yea, I lol
    His interests included listening to music, playing his X-Box, walking and shooting his gun.

Shooting his gun, huh. I guess they could have added he also liked to fly and catch bullets. Just saying.

Godspeed, Jeremy. Where ever you are, I hope your walkin'

Am I going to hell for saying that?

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by StarrySky87 View Post
    I don't know if this has any meaning, but one of his friends posted this under a status three months after Jeremy's death (I deleted his last name): George R.I.P my nigga homicide....
    31. August 2012 um 00:46
    I think that is part of a rap song, traumatized?

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

From his mother's FB:

https://www.facebook.com/tammy.wilso...30706076958507

Tammy Wilson
    Overdose on pills . It just seems like a bad dream I fill so lost don't know what to do

Thread Information