Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Donna Scrivo (59) allegedly killed and dismembered her son Ramsay (32), before dumping bags of his body parts on the side of the road

this is so sad. i thought it was the one good thing about the illness... that a child could have his/her childhood before being overcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Yeah I remember watching the show on TV about Jani. It was pretty crazy how for a while, the mom and Jani lived in one apartment, and the dad and little brother lived in another. just because Jani was so unpredictable and they were trying to avoid the little brother from getting hurt.

There was a girl who went to my high school who had tourettes. I didn't know her, because I had already graduated when she got there. But she was the chick on the True Life episode about tourettes on MTV. They filmed her at the school and I remember watching it and going "hey, I swear that's my high school Bella Vista High!" And then it mentioned Fair Oaks, CA and I was like, yep that's it. I asked one of my younger sister's friends and she said she knew her....guess it's kind of hard to not be noticed in a school when you have tourettes

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    more info on the COD

The body of a 32-year-old St. Clair Shores man that prosecutors say was cut up by his mother was burned likely in his bathtub and showed signs of strangulation and blunt force trauma to the head, according to an assistant county prosecutor.

At a Feb. 4 bond hearing for Donna Scrivo Assistant Macomb County Prosecutor William Cataldo provided more disturbing details surrounding the murder of her son, Ramsay Scrivo, whose body was dismembered and dumped in St. Clair County by Donna Scrivo late last month, authorities say.

“There were ligature marks on the neck, blunt force trauma to the head and shoulders of the victim,” Cataldo told Judge Mark Fratarcangeli of 40th District Court in St. Clair Shores, according to a transcript of the hearing obtained by The Macomb Daily. “There is blood in her SUV. That SUV was immediately given away after the dumping to Mother Waddles.

“The way that the body was horrifically mutilated, including the decapitation of the head, which is right at the ligature marks, which is right where the asphyxiation occurred and the muscles necessary to make that (cause of death) determination, have been burned as a result of the body being placed likely in the bathtub and set on fire after it was mutilated.”

http://www.dailytribune.com/general-...t-force-trauma
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

i was wondering about this case the other day. thanks for the update, neens. i wonder if this means she'll be charged with murder. finally. ugh.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    i was wondering about this case the other day. thanks for the update, neens. i wonder if this means she'll be charged with murder. finally. ugh.
    i just read another article where it said that her lawyer was claiming that there's no evidence that ties her to the actual death, just dismemberment. I'm thinking that they're going to argue that he hung himself, and she panicked and chopped him up. cause, you know, that's the obvious and proper reaction to your sons suicide.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    i just read another article where it said that her lawyer was claiming that there's no evidence that ties her to the actual death, just dismemberment. I'm thinking that they're going to argue that he hung himself, and she panicked and chopped him up. cause, you know, that's the obvious and proper reaction to your sons suicide.
    yeah, my first thought (before this new info) was that she may claim she was covering up a suicide. but burning him and then dismembering him? that just seems a little much, to me, personally. i'm sure we are still missing bits of the story. ugh.

oh, and the blunt force trauma. how is that suicide? did he fall on his head when he hanged himself?

St. Clair Shores woman faces murder charge in son's dismemberment case

60-year-old Donna Scrivo charged with 1st degree premeditated murder after her 32-year-old son's remains found in bags

A 60-year-old St. Clair Shores woman now faces first degree premeditated murder charges in connection to her son's death and dismemberment.

Donna Scrivo originally was charged with dismemberment and removal of a body after her 32-year-old son Ramsay Scrivo's remains were found in early February in five different bags scattered along roads in China Township.

The Macomb County medical examiner has ruled Ramsay died from asphyxiation.

Police say an investigation led to surveillance videos of Donna Scrivo purchasing the Skilsaw used to dismember her son's body. The saw was found in one of the bags of body parts. Investigators also found DNA evidence in the trunk of Donna Scrivo's vehicle.

Scrivo reported Ramsay missing on Jan. 27 and called daily to check with police on the status of the case.

She is being held at the Macomb County Jail without bond. She is expected to undergo psychological evaluation to determine if she is competent to stand trial.

There is no date scheduled for Scrivo to appear in court to face the charges.

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/s...i/-/index.html
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

i feel weird because i'm happy someone is being charged with murder, but i'm glad the truth will come out in the end on this one. i hope she tells her story because i'm fascinated by this case.

So she beat him AND strangled him before burning him and cutting him up. What a PSYCHO.

I wonder what she used to overpower him. She doesn't look that big. Unless she just gave him a blow to the head that he wasn't expecting. I WANT TO KNOW. I am totally fascinated by this too.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    I wonder what she used to overpower him. She doesn't look that big. Unless she just gave him a blow to the head that he wasn't expecting. I WANT TO KNOW. I am totally fascinated by this too.
    he may have been pretty submissive because, hey, this is his mother we're talking about. or maybe it was just a blow to the head from behind? we need more info. maybe they'll live stream the trail--in the summer when i'm not in class.

Wow. I was just adding some deaths and came across this in the MDS inbox. I somehow missed it.

I can't post yet, but want to say: I know Donna Scrivo and have worked with her since 2009. She is a current Registered Nurse in the state of MI. She has been a home care nurse and director of nursing since I've known her. She is a sweet southern belle, has a strong faith and lived for her beloved husband and two sons. She is an excellent nurse and not an Ex-nurse as the newspaper article states. The agency where she worked closed late last summer. She was planning to stay unemployed for a time and focus on her home repairs. An electrical fire started in her basement, her son discovered it. The house had a lot of smoke damage. I can't imagine what could have possible led to this.... I am just stunned. I do know there has be MUCH more to the story and after the press release tomorrow I think we will learn more publically. Someone posted that she was wicked and mean to her son, all I can say about that is that changes within that family had to have happened after the death of her husband, because this is in no way part of Donna's character. Ramsey was her pride and job. There are no words....

Yeah, it's hard to think that someone you know as a good person could possibly kill and maim their own kin. But, that's crazy for you.

I'm thinking she might have attacked him while he was in the shower, or sleeping. Somewhere where he was vulnerable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I was looking for updates but couldnt find much -

So I found this saying she was going to under a competency hearing in July, but can't find an update since then.

A St. Clair Shores woman accused of killing and dismembering her adult son is to undergo a second, independent psychological evaluation after an initial exam determined she was mentally competent to stand trial.

Donna Scrivo, 60, is to appear July 8 for a competency hearing and pre-examination conference in 40th District Court in St. Clair Shores. A hearing today was adjourned for the defense to obtain the independent evaluation.

http://www.freep.com/article/2014050...berment-of-son

And some more info from the above article about how he died:

Scrivo is accused of using an electric circular saw to dismember the body of her son, Ramsay Scrivo, after she killed him. The power saw was found in one of the garbage bags in which his remains were discovered earlier this year across rural parts of St. Clair County.

Authorities said Donna Scrivo was seen on a store security video buying the saw that was used to dismember her son’s body.

Authorities have not detailed how she killed her 32-year-old son, but an autopsy showed he died of asphyxiation. In a prior court hearing, Assistant Prosecutor William Cataldo told a district court judge that Ramsay Scrivo was “horrifically mutilated” with ligature marks on his neck and blunt-force trauma to his head and shoulders.

At that time, Cataldo told the court that Ramsay Scrivo’s body was likely placed in a bathtub and set on fire after it was mutilated.

A jury in Michigan Monday found a 61-year-old woman guilty of killing and dismembering her adult son, rejecting her testimony that a masked armed intruder killed him and kept her hostage for five days.
    A Macomb County Circuit Court jury convicted Donna Scrivo of first-degree murder and mutilation of a body.

First-degree murder carries a mandatory penalty of life in prison without possibility of parole under Michigan law. Judge Richard Caretti set her sentencing for June 23.

'I'm not mother of the year. I have multiple problems,' Scrivo said. 'I think I did everything to protect the rest of my family. I did everything he told me to.'
    It took the jury panel only two hours of deliberations to convict the defendant.
    Scrivo, 61, stood quietly as the guilty verdict was announced, closing her eyes for a brief moment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3aZ8IiXdj
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Life in prison, no chance of parole

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/nurse-ge...erment-of-son/

Thread Information