Thread: Kevin Von Behren (52) was found dead in a canal four months after he went missing

Kevin Von Behren (52) was found dead in a canal four months after he went missing

The poor partner to have to hear that:

A Hollywood father is missing ? and his family is distressed after his last, panicked phone call.

Bonnie Tannenbaum says that she last spoke with her longtime partner Kevin Von Behren Sr., 52, when he called her Monday at 5 a.m. For nearly 7 minutes, she heard him panicking, panting and finally uttering the words ?No no, don?t,? before the call cut out.

"I heard him cursing, and scared and running,? she said. ?And then him saying, ?No no, don?t.? And I?m like ? and all of a sudden the call was gone."

Tannenbaum often meets Von Behren, her partner for over two decades, at a LA Fitness gym. They had recently reconciled after a separation, and when Von Behren called early Monday, Tannenbaum expected they would meet at the gym.

She rushed over to the home where Von Behren lives by himself. The whole family had planned to move back into the residence. But the family ? which includes their children Sarah, 18, and Kevin Jr., 12 ? says that he disappeared without a trace, leaving his car keys, work van, and beloved best friend Alex behind. A door was also left ajar, Tannenbaum said.

"It?s not like my dad to be gone and not come home,? Sarah Von Behren said.

She last saw her father Sunday afternoon, and said goodnight to him over the phone.

"My dad is so outgoing, he is just so friendly. He loves everybody. I just miss my dad so much,? she said.

Now, all the family has to go on is that mysterious call.

"The call lasted 6 minutes and 54 seconds ? and the whole time he was running,? Tannenbaum said. ?I could hear him running, running, and I could hear the fear, you know.?

Now they fear that their loved one may have relapsed into behavior they say he had long overcome. Tannenbaum said she wonders if he was mixed up with someone that had something to do with drugs that may have harmed him.

Von Behren is 5 feet 10 inches tall, weighs 160 pounds, has brown hair and green eyes, and tattoos on his left arm of a rabbit and an eagle.

As Kevin Jr.?s 13th birthday approaches on Sunday, the family hangs on to hope that Von Behren will come home.

"There's always that what if he's home, what if we come in and he's inside,? his daughter said.

"I keep hoping. I'm not going to give up hope,? Tannenbaum said.

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/H...242877691.html
    Last edited by Olivia; 01-31-2014 at 11:25 PM. Reason: formatting

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Terrifying thought. Imagine how helpless you would feel. I hope he's okay but we all know the chances of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Why didn't they ping his damn phone? How long does that take? At least then they'd know where it was, and possibly find him too!
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    i'm wondering if its one of those situations where he faked the incident so he could peace out on his family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Yeah, something is weird with this one. It seems . . . rigged.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    i'm wondering if its one of those situations where he faked the incident so he could peace out on his family.
    That was immediately what I thought. If I was running from someone, whether I was panting or not, I would say who was chasing me, or give a description of them in case I didn't get away.

I had a guy follow me around Target and then followed me outside to my car. I called my husband and that time and kept him on the phone until I reached my car, but I was able to give a full description of who was following me in case something happened to me. /coolstorybro
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Holy errors. *my husband AT THE TIME. Jesus.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by TessD View Post
    Her post kinda makes it sound like he left of his own accord:

Thanks to all who have shared the news. For those who don't know yet, Kevin has been missing since Monday, January 27th, and we are hoping he comes home soon. All our love to my friends and family for their love and support.

https://www.facebook.com/kevin.vonbehren.1

The sons Facebook :( so sad for him.... I hope they find him or he comes home

His last status :( poor kid
    "Hello peoples today is da say I turn 13 officially a teenager Feb 2 p.m. dad still missing — feeling meh."

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    That was immediately what I thought. If I was running from someone, whether I was panting or not, I would say who was chasing me, or give a description of them in case I didn't get away.

I had a guy follow me around Target and then followed me outside to my car. I called my husband and that time and kept him on the phone until I reached my car, but I was able to give a full description of who was following me in case something happened to me. /coolstorybro
    Sounds to me like he may have pocket-dialed her. Maybe that's why he never said a name or anything, because he wasn't aware his phone had called someone...just the impression I got

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    Her post kinda makes it sound like he left of his own accord:

Thanks to all who have shared the news. For those who don't know yet, Kevin has been missing since Monday, January 27th, and we are hoping he comes home soon. All our love to my friends and family for their love and support.
    Yes and there is this statement from the article in #1 post above:

"Now they fear that their loved one may have relapsed into behavior they say he had long overcome. Tannenbaum said she wonders if he was mixed up with someone that had something to do with drugs that may have harmed him."

Sounds like he has a history of drug abuse and/or dealing?

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Either way...those 7 minutes on the phone must have been agonizing for the wife. It does sound kind of like he butt-dialed her to me as well. But it could also have been purposeful butt-dialing
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Either way...those 7 minutes on the phone must have been agonizing for the wife. It does sound kind of like he butt-dialed her to me as well. But it could also have been purposeful butt-dialing
    Seriously scary. I would be beside myself if I got a call like that from my husband...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/201...-floating-body

A Hollywood man who was reported missing in January was identified Thursday as the person whose body was recently found floating in a canal, police said.

Police said Kevin Von Behren was last seen at his home on the evening of Jan. 26 in the 6100 block of Harding Street. Von Behren was 52 when he was reported missing.

At the time, authorities said his family had not heard from him for several days and believed his disappearance was suspicious.

Workers on Florida's Turnpike reported a floating body in a canal alongside the northbound highway near Taft Street on May 29. The body later was identified as Von Behren's.

Lt. Derik Alexander said the Medical Examiner's Office has not yet released a manner of death. Authorities have not said whether foul play was involved.

Thread Information