Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Tamryn Klapheke, 22 months, died of dehydration and malnutrition after her mother left her alone in her crib for 4 days

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Hahahaha I was TOTALLY going to post something about her being the female KV, but guess I forgot. Funny to know I wasn't the only one who thought that after reading her post LOL.
    There's another thread with this connection made as well! Told ya, U2!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

What in the fuck??? Well that SrA can kiss his job goodbye. And I hope they fry this bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Live2Love View Post
    What in the fuck??? Well that SrA can kiss his job goodbye. And I hope they fry this bitch.
    Totally agree. Unfortunately, for some reason all she is charged with is felony injury to a child. The maximum sentence for that is life in prison. Why she was not charged with murder is beyond me.

Also her attorney is George Parham, who successfully defended Andrea Yates (I say successfully b/c he kept her out of prison.) He is going all out for leniency based on the mom's history of abuse as a child, resulting (he says) in PTSD, Reactive Attachment Disorder and who the hell knows what else. He is very good at what he does...

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Totally agree. Unfortunately, for some reason all she is charged with is felony injury to a child. The maximum sentence for that is life in prison. Why she was not charged with murder is beyond me.

Also her attorney is George Parham, who successfully defended Andrea Yates (I say successfully b/c he kept her out of prison.) He is going all out for leniency based on the mom's history of abuse as a child, resulting (he says) in PTSD, Reactive Attachment Disorder and who the hell knows what else. He is very good at what he does...
    Felony is probably the best they can prove. Murder shows intent.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Ugh that makes me fucking sick

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    There's another thread with this connection made as well! Told ya, U2!
    Yes you did. LOL

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

duplicate
    Last edited by u2addict; 02-10-2014 at 01:09 AM. Reason: look up ^ ^

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.

He is. And there's a point where I'd feel sorry for her if, as in Andrea Yates case, she were actually batshit crazy and surrounded by a husband and pastor who shoved religion down her throat and his dick inside her 24/7/365.

When you bring a child into this world, shit changes. Your fucked up past should be left in your fucked up past. There comes a time in your life when you've kinda got a grasp of the whole Right vs. Wrong thing. Going into bitch survival mode and abandoning your responsibilities as a parent when your husband is deployed is beyond reprehensible. There's just no fucking excuse. I just want to shake a bitch and yell "Grow the fuck up! You knew this shit was going to happen, get the fuck over it!"

And I don't know about u2addict, but it hurts my heart to hear about these kids suffering at the hands of those who don't deserve another free moment. Death is forever, and forever is a long ass fucking time. It makes me rage that these self serving asshats can get away with crimes like this and not be made to suffer as bad or worse than their victims. They deserve no less.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Verdict watch:

Klapheke Trial: Day 13

6:43 p.m. Update: Jury Asks for Definition of Reasonable Doubt

Tiffany Klapheke was brought back into the courtroom as the jury submitted a note asking for clarification of the legal definition of "reasonable doubt." The jury also wanted to know the punishment range for the lesser charge of injury to a child by omission recklessly.

The judge responded that he could not legally answer those questions and referred the jury to the charge document.

1:09 p.m. Case Goes to the Jury

Closing arguments have ended and the jury will now determine the guilt or innocence of Tiffany Klapheke based on the charges read earlier Wednesday morning.

After George Parnham finished closing arguments for the defense, prosecuting attorney Joel Wilks told the jury that despite Klapheke's past, someone had to be held accountable for what happened to Tamryn.

Wilks reminded the jury that Tamryn was the only child with Harris lines in her bones, meaning she had been starved numerous times in her life, not just during this one instance, thus suggesting Klapheke had done this before.

He also argued that evidence proves Tamryn was targeted to some degree as the three children were treated differently, and since it is not possible for someone to pick and choose what to disassociate from, Klapheke's actions could not be blamed on something like reactive attachment disorder (as argued by the defense psychiatrist.)

According to Wilks, when found on August 28, 2012, though also suffering from chemical burns, Taberlee (the three-year old) had been fed and had more to drink than the other two siblings.

Tatum (the 6-month old's) diaper had been changed more often, even though she did not get as much nourishment at Taberlee. Tatum was said to be close to death when first responders arrived at the house.

Tamryn, however, got the worst treatment of all, and died as a result.

It was also suggested that Klapheke was jealous of her children.

Finally, Wilks held up pictures of Tiffany Klapheke when she was a little girl and said, yes, she was abused, but she got something Tamryn did not, a life and a chance to come out of her situation.

11:35 a.m. Update: Jury Read Possible Charges, Attorneys Finishing Closing Arguments

Prosecuting attorney Joel Wilks explained the two possible charges to the jury Wednesday morning, and these are: injury to a child by omission recklessly, or injury to a child by omission intentionally and knowingly.

The first charge would allow the jury to consider Klapheke?s mental health, meaning her neglect of the children was reckless, but not necessarily intentional. This also carries a lesser sentence.

The second charge, intentionally and knowingly, is a first degree felony and would not allow the jury to consider Klapheke?s mental health and carries a stronger possible sentence. This charge suggests Klapheke was fully knowledgeable and accountable for her actions.

7:16 p.m. Klapheke Found Guilty

The jury has finished deliberating and has delivered the verdict.

Tiffany Klapheke has been found guilty of injury to a child by omission intentionally and knowingly. This means the jury will not consider Klapheke's mental state during the sentencing phase of the trial.

The punishment phase of the trial will begin at 10 a.m. on Thursday.

GOOD JOB JURY! They saw right through Parnham's BS. AWESOME!
    Last edited by *crickets*; 02-12-2014 at 04:36 PM.

Thanks for the update crickets. I was worried when the jury asked for the definition of reasonable doubt. RIP Tamryn and hope the other babies recover well.

The prosecution called Thomas Klapheke?s mother, Kathy Boorman, to the stand Thursday morning.

Tatum and Taberlee have been staying with her and she reported that the children are progressing well.

Boorman says that Tatum, who is now two, has caught up developmentally and is now doing everything 2-year-olds normally do.

Taberlee, the oldest, still remembers her sister Tamryn. She still says "Sissy," when shown photos of Tamryn. Boorman says Taberlee still suffers from episodes of screaming and shaking, but has been placed in daycare to help her develop social skills.

She also says Taberlee drinks juice all at once when it is given to her as if she will not receive any more, but they are trying to assure her she will not be in want ever again. They have also been working on Taberlee?s motor skills which had been stunted due to her treatment, and she can now hold a crayon.
    In the videotaped police interview the mom says Taberlee was standing next to Tamryn's crib looking scared the day she found Tamryn dead. (She and Tamryn were kept in the same bedroom while the baby was in a separate room.) The pediatrician at the hospital where the girls were brought said the only thing Taberlee would say was "all gone" and she said it over and over.

The jury has been deliberating since 1:30 pm in the sentencing phase.

In the videotaped police interview the mom says Taberlee was standing next to Tamryn's crib looking scared the day she found Tamryn dead. (She and Tamryn were kept in the same bedroom while the baby was in a separate room.) The pediatrician at the hospital where the girls were brought said the only thing Taberlee would say was "all gone" and she said it over and over.

The jury has been deliberating since 1:30 pm in the sentencing phase.
    Oh God She was probably telling her sister the food/drink was "all gone" the whole time they were in there together. Can you imagine how awful it was to watch her sister (who she obviously loved) slowly die like that and not be able to help her?

I seriously want this bitch to suffer the worst fate possible. I hope so much that there is a Hell and that it is unimaginably horrible.

Thread Information