Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tamryn Klapheke, 22 months, died of dehydration and malnutrition after her mother left her alone in her crib for 4 days

Tamryn Klapheke, 22 months, died of dehydration and malnutrition after her mother left her alone in her crib for 4 days

This trial is going on now in Abilene, TX. The mother, Tiffany Klapheke, is a military wife whose husband was deployed in Oman for two months. She says she was "too depressed" to take care of her 3 kids by herself and was frustrated trying to potty-train the toddler and "tired of changing the sheets all the time" so she left her in her crib locked in a bedroom (with her 3-year old sister.) After four days she found the little girl dead in her crib and called 911. The other kids (a 6-month-old and the 3 y/o) were also severely neglected, the baby was close to death but survived.

The first responders said that the house reeked of urine and feces, the smell so strong that it "hit them like a hammer." Tamryn's autopsy report said she weighed only 17.5 lbs and had chemical burns from being left in her own urine.

Her lawyer is George Parnham, who you may remember as Andrea Yates' attorney.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/201...child-neglect/

It gets worse--

She had a live-in boyfriend while this was happening (and she was supposedly soo depressed and overwhelmed), Senior Airman Chris Perez, who was also married. He says she told him the kids were bathed and in bed every day when he came home from work, and not to go in their rooms even if they cried. He never saw the kids and never suspected there was anything wrong, and also never noticed the smell. According to the defense the house was not in the state the first responders described until the day of the 911 call.

He had a court-martial last fall and was dishonorably discharged and sentenced to 3 years in prison.
    A summary of his court-martial:
    http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/st...V0q9ONalv4LvsA

And her trial so far:
    http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/st...iEaLl4cwBtRqhw

There is much more, and the more I read the worse it gets. It's sucked me in like quicksand.

Testimony resumes tomorrow and it's expected to go on for 2 weeks.
    Last edited by *crickets*; 01-30-2014 at 09:59 PM.

Oh God. Fucking monsters. I have a 20-month-old daughter, and I hate for her to even cry for a second... they have such innocent little hearts and trust you completely. I bet she was still waiting on her mommy to come make things okay right till the very end.

RIP, sweet baby. I'm sorry your life had to go this way.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    ugh. horrible.

not to excuse anything, but the mother (tiffany) seems to have had a shitty life. http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/st...y0yWO8fXmfu4eA
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Damn, I'm so sad for those kids.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I can't read that shit. Not today. Hopefully this cunt will suffer a "mysterious death" in her cell.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Depression my ass...more like self-centered and selfish. I dont know how anyone ignores crying babies like that. Not even an hour. The BF should have gotten more time. How do you not notice the smell? And a smell as described would not happen in one day. RIP baby and poor siblings that had to watch her die.

I read the info on Tiffianys past and it is truly horrendous. I still hope that she gets a proper sentence, she knew right from wrong and could have asked for help at any time. For herself and/or her kids.

There have been lots of military wives commenting about the many resources available on the Dyess AFB where the family lived, like counseling, daycare assistance, support groups etc--not to mention free MH care. Tons of support for spouses of deployed service members. She never indicated to anyone she was having problems or asked for help.

In fact, she posted totally 'normal' stuff on FB, including the same day as the 911 call. On the FB page for the movie 'Pineapple Express', 2 posts about what her favorite quote from the movie was. This from Topix, lots of info from her hometown in KY who knew her irl. Also the kids' grandparents with updates on how the two surviving girls are doing:

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/geor...9QF0IMMC634CLR

She also spent time hanging out at the local "Stripes" gas station, picking up men and bringing them home like a low-rent hooker. And going out with the bf. So she can f**k off with the depression crap:
    The defense called as a witness an airman that said he met Tiffany Klapheke at a Stripes gas station just outside the gates of the base a month before the day first-responders were called to the home.

Perez was allegedly watching the kids. The witness said that Klapheke invited him and one of his buddies back to her home, but left after about 30 minutes when she came onto them.

The second witness, also an airman, testified that he had babysat for Tiffany Klapheke twice, and the second time was about two weeks before the death of Tamryn Klapheke.

The airman claimed he stayed in the living room, never seeing the kids, while Perez and Klapheke went out. He also claimed the smell in the house wasn't all that bad and he got used to it.

http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/st...V0q9ONalv4LvsA
    Last edited by *crickets*; 01-31-2014 at 11:05 AM.

When this bitchtroll gets her life sentence, I pray the prison ties her to her concrete bed in 4 point restraints with just enough slack to allow her to

willow in her own waste, then leave her to stew in that condition for a couple months, then she will be washed with a garden hose outside

and scrubbed with a wire brush all over till her skin bleeds. After that, start the process over, again and again, infinite.

Also, a tape of crying babies will play in her cell where she can see, over and over without ever stopping.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

She did an interview from jail a few days after she was arrested. It is all me, me, ME, my life is soo haaaard and nobody caaares and now I'm stuck in this nasty jail, waaaah!! Not a word about her dead baby.

ABILENE, Texas -

Tiffany Klapheke has been in jail since Wednesday on three counts of injuring a child. Her 22-month-old baby girl, Tamryn, was found dead.

"When I went in there she wasn't alive and I couldn't wake her up and now I've lost both of my children and I don't have any family and I haven't seen my husband," said Klapheke.

Police say Klapheke's two other daughters, a three-year-old and one that was only six months, were also found with injuries consistent with severe neglect.

"I know people hate me and I don't understand, but it was not my intention. I just wanted a break for my own sanity, that's all. I didn't mean for it to go so far," said Klapheke.

Klapheke said she was distraught after her husband, a Dyess airman, was deployed to the Middle East.

"Nobody took a second to ask me if there was anything they could do to help or if I needed anything and I wish they would have," Klapheke said.

"I've never been in trouble in my life. I've never even had a speeding ticket and now I'm stuck here on $500,000 bond," she said.

She said she felt trapped in her home with her children because she could not afford child care and she didn't realize her child was as sick as she was.

"I'm not a criminal. I wouldn't hurt people. I just need help and a chance to make life right. I don't think I deserve to be here," Klapheke said.

http://m.ktxs.com/news/JAILHOUSE-INT...u/-/index.html

And phone calls from jail between her & her adopted mom--more of the same:
    During the calls, Klapheke complains about the media coverage of her case, saying the media is trying to present her as a monster, and claims the sheriff's deputies talk bad about her within earshot. She cries as she recounts how difficult Friday's proceedings were for her.

Klapheke tells her she feels she is being judged on every little thing.

Within the same call, Klapheke tells Tina that her now ex-husband, Thomas Klapheke, had been cheating on her as early as 2010.

Throughout all three calls, Tina expresses sympathy toward Klapheke and prays for her, telling her in a call made on February 1st that she will eventually come home and get help.
    http://www.bigcountryhomepage.com/st...iEaLl4cwBtRqhw

"It's so haaard on me! They're MEAN to me! Waaaah!"

Un-f**king-believable.
    Lots more at the link from the past few days--testimony from doctors about the condition all 3 girls were in when they were found. (caution, it is disturbing.)
    Last edited by *crickets*; 02-05-2014 at 12:06 PM.

That has got to be some of the most self-serving shithole statements I have seen yet. She had a BF, Ask that fucker for some help. Absolutely no remorse. I hope those statements get read at every single parole hearing she ever has....someone charge her with a DP charge. We fry them quick here.
    Last edited by dream; 02-05-2014 at 11:51 AM.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    She never once mentioned any of her kids in that interview
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    RAGING narcissist.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    The first responders said that the house reeked of urine and feces, the smell so strong that it "hit them like a hammer." Tamryn's autopsy report said she weighed only 17.5 lbs and had chemical burns from being left in her own urine.

It gets worse--

She had a live-in boyfriend while this was happening (and she was supposedly soo depressed and overwhelmed), Senior Airman Chris Perez, who was also married. He says she told him the kids were bathed and in bed every day when he came home from work, and not to go in their rooms even if they cried. He never saw the kids and never suspected there was anything wrong, and also never noticed the smell. According to the defense the house was not in the state the first responders described until the day of the 911 call.
    Honestly, I'm more disgusted with this asshole.

I understand this chick being like "meh whaatever" before I can understand a dude walking into this shit. I can understand not wanting to get involved, but I'd pack my stinky clothes up and call 911 from a fucking payphone if I had to.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Nope. No remorse. Hell, look at her mug shot. She's not upset. No red, teary eyes. She's PISSED!

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    That has got to be some of the most self-serving shithole statements I have seen yet. She had a BF, Ask that fucker for some help. Absolutely no remorse. I hope those statements get read at every single parole hearing she ever has....someone charge her with a DP charge. We fry them quick here.
    No shit! Don't mess with Texas!
    Wednesday, February 5, 2014
    HUNTSVILLE, Texas -- A woman convicted of torturing and killing a mentally impaired man she lured to Texas with the promise of marriage was put to death Wednesday evening in a rare execution of a female prisoner.

The lethal injection of Suzanne Basso, 59, made the New York native only the 14th woman executed in the U.S. since the Supreme Court in 1976 allowed capital punishment to resume. Almost 1,400 men have been put to death during that time.

Before being put to death, Basso told a warden who stood near her, "No sir," when asked to make a final statement. She appeared to be holding back tears, then smiled at two friends watching through a window. She mouthed a brief word to them and nodded.

As the lethal dose of pentobarbital took effect, Basso, dressed in a white prison uniform, began to snore. Her deep snoring became less audible and eventually stopped. She was pronounced dead at 6:26 p.m. CST, 11 minutes after the drug was administered.

Basso was sentenced to die for the 1998 slaying of 59-year-old Louis "Buddy" Musso, whose battered and lacerated body, washed with bleach and scoured with a wire brush, was found in a ditch outside Houston. Prosecutors said Basso had made herself the beneficiary of Musso's insurance policies and took over his Social Security benefits after luring him from New Jersey.

An autopsy showed Musso had a fractured skull and 14 broken ribs. Hs back was covered with cigarette burns and there were bruises all over his body.

read more: http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2...s_final_s.html
    Last edited by *crickets*; 02-05-2014 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    No shit! Don't mess with Texas!
    Did they find her accomplice!?! And she's a white woman too!?!? HOLY SHIT!!

Why the fuck would you bring someone to Texas to kill them?
    What a dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Did they find her accomplice!?! And she's a white woman too!?!? HOLY SHIT!!

Why the fuck would you bring someone to Texas to kill them?
    What a dumbass.
    That's right, Texas will fucking kill your arse in a nano second. You hear that, Darlie Routier? I hope your next, you know good cuntface, piece of cat sick under my
    dirrty boots.!!

I remember Suzanne Basso, I beLIEve she was on ID. It's about time Texas sealed her coffin, and they need to crank up their DP conveyor belt.

This selfish (what about me) Klapheke assclown deserves nothing but the worst of the worst....don't get me started, I might get mad.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

You're not related to Kevinsvault by any chance, are you?

I don't think so. I keep getting asked about KV. It just come natural for me, and I don't even have to think about it.

It is flattering to hear that, btw.
    Last edited by u2addict; 02-05-2014 at 10:36 PM.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    you guys would make homicidal babies.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post

Oy, you can't be too careful.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    Homicidal babies of justice!

Hahahaha I was TOTALLY going to post something about her being the female KV, but guess I forgot. Funny to know I wasn't the only one who thought that after reading her post LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information