Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Woman & her 3 children became possessed after moving into a new house.

Woman & her 3 children became possessed after moving into a new house.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...g-no-hoax.html

Interesting! There's also a sound recording on here but I can't paste it in here. I've had to put the article in 2 parts, as it was too long

"It is a clear, calm voice ? a whisper that cuts across the voices of the Indiana police officers recording proceedings. ?Hey? ? a simple word rendered chilling because nobody there in the basement that day said it, much less heard it, at the time.
    None of the police officers sent to investigate claims of supernatural occurrences, possession and paranormal activity at a modest rental home in Gary, Indiana in spring 2012 really believed this could be anything other than a hoax.
    None of them thought that they would be descending into ?a portal to hell.?
    But today that is exactly what Gary, Indiana police captain Charles Austin believes the basement of mother-of-three Latoya Ammons?s former family home contained.
    Speaking to MailOnline he said: ?I came into work on the Monday and asked my sergeant if anything had occurred out of the ordinary over the weekend. He told me that there had been a contact by a party in reference to a house in Carolina Street where the mother was living with three children and her mother, their grandmother.?
    Since the news of the possession and exorcism of Latoya Ammons broke, the story has been met with intense skepticism by some and unwavering belief by others. But none can remain unmoved or unsettled by this odd, alarming tale.
    Now MailOnline has spoken with the key officials involved both in the investigation at its very beginning and the exorcism in which it culminated. And both men ? one of the law, one of the cloth ? admit to having followed that same arch of disbelief which steadily gave way to horrified, baffled credence.
    When Capt Austin heard of it that Monday afternoon his sergeant told him that Child Protection Services were involved. The children had been missing school and had been removed from their mother?s care but both Latoya Ammons and her mother Rose Campbell insisted that the wrong at the heart of their household was supernatural in nature.
    Capt Austin said: ?The sergeant told me that the children had been missing school and there was talk of satanic goings on. He was very leery of it. I contacted some people, high-ranking officers; we decided to take a look.
    ?I walked in there thinking this was nothing but a hoax, a concocted story.?
    Instead what he experienced that day in the spring of 2012 shook him to his core, threatened his life and became part of the documented history of one of the most disturbing and baffling cases in Indiana?s police history.
    That voice - picked up by a police tape recorder as Capt Austin and his colleagues recorded their tour around the house with a growing sense of unease ? was either a welcome or a challenge, according to Capt Austin, 62, but whatever it was, it was not human.
    Capt Austin?s assertions are echoed by Roman Catholic priest Father Michael Maginot, also interviewed by MailOnline.
    Father Maginot may be a more natural candidate to believe in supernatural phenomenon than a cop of 37 years standing who prides himself in being an ?aggressive and assertive law enforcer.?
    But, like Capt Austin, he set out to disprove the story forwarded by Latoya Ammons and her mother Rose. Instead he would conduct one minor and three major exorcisms on the mother of three and told MailOnline that he himself had been the target of demonic attack for his involvement in the case.
    Over a six-month period Latoya claims that she and her children were possessed by demons.
    She says that the house in which they lived was ravaged by malevolent spirits, that her daughter, then 12, and sons, nine and seven respectively, were physically attacked ? thrown against furniture, dragged from the sofa, punched and tormented till their gums and noses bled and they struggled to breathe.
    As a family she says they fell ill ? she to three kidney infections, her children to a variety of ailments and disturbances. She says the house ?dripped oil,? that shadowy figures walked the rooms at night, that footsteps could be heard coming up from the basement only to be followed by a furious pounding on the door leading form it to the main house when, in increasing terror, she and her mother put a lock on it.
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

There were swarms of dead horseflies on the porch – swept up one day only to return in equal abundance the next. Lights flickered, phones played up, television signals scrambled and reverted to normal on a whim.
    In short, she claims, the family was terrorized beyond all endurance. And the impact in school-time lost and medical treatment sought saw the Department of Child Protection Services step in and call in first he police, and finally after one particularly harrowing event, Father Maginot.
    Sitting before the fire in the main room of St Stephen the Martyr’s rectory in Merriville, Indiana Father Maginot admitted he only became involved by chance. He happened to be covering for the usual chaplain of Gary ER on the weekend when a medic called in some distress to report a bizarre occurrence.
    He said: ‘We were having our bible study after mass when I got the call saying “You’re a Catholic priest. You do exorcisms. We need you to do one.” They went onto tell me that a little boy had just walked, glided, backwards up a wall and flipped over to land on his feet.
    ‘They said he was growling, they described all sorts of things. I went of course.’
    Father Maginot speaks rapidly and earnestly. He is affable, open and welcoming but he is no fool. He set out, he insisted, to disprove any notion of the occult. To do an exorcism, permission is needed form the Bishop and, to be frank he admitted he was reluctant to go down that path having approached Bishop Dale J Melczek, Bishop of Gary some years earlier on another matter involving possible supernatural events only to receive short shrift.

He said: ‘I set out to disprove it because to be honest I didn’t want to get the bishop involved. But I had policeman, social workers, doctors and security guards telling me what they had witnessed.
    ‘I couldn’t just dismiss them all. That was a Friday. So I met with the mother and grandmother on the Sunday.’
    In an involvement with the case spanning five months, Fr Maginot never met or examined any of the children.
    But he became convinced, he said, that Latoya was indeed possessed and that the house in which she and her children lived had become cursed as a result of a hex placed on her.
    Shaking his head, aware perhaps of how unbelievable the story, he admitted; ‘I think there was a curse placed on the mother, that she was the focus possibly by an ex-boyfriend or his wife and that that combined with some tragedy and perhaps occult practices that had taken place in that house before and that had opened a portal.’
    Mother-of-three Ms Ammons, 32, moved away after the multiple exorcisms.
    Her story initially came to light when the Indianapolis Star obtained hundreds of pages of official documents on the case.

Ammons told them that the terror stepped up on March 10, 2012 when the family had friends visiting late into the night. Ammons got up to check on her 12-year-old daughter.

On hearing Ammons' screams, Campbell ran to the room and saw the girl was levitating above the bed, unconscious, she said.
    'I thought, "What's going on?"' Campbell said. "'Why is this happening?"'
    The group prayed until the girl eventually moved back down on to the bed - but she could not remember anything about the incident. The visiting friends refused to return to the home.
    Ammons said that she was not financially in a position to move so instead had to endure the terror.
    The family contacted churches and clairvoyants - and while most would not listen, others gave them advice to wash the children's hands with oil, make an altar in the basement and burn sage and sulfur throughout the house.
    The clairvoyants warned that the home was haunted by more than 200 demons, Ammons said.
    Despite their efforts, they still felt the demons in the house and the children showed increasing signs of being possessed, Ammons and Campbell said.
    The children's eyes bulged, wore evil smiles and deepened when they were taken over by the demons, they said. The youngest boy would sit in a closet and talk to a child no one could see, and on one occasion, he was thrown from the bathroom, Campbell said.
    Ammons would also be taken over and said she felt weak and warm, and her body would shake.

When Ammons went to their doctor, Dr. Geoffrey Onyeukwu, he went with medical staff and child services personnel to meet the children - who cursed at him in low voices, Campbell said.
    During the visit, a DCS report said the youngest child was 'lifted and thrown into the wall with nobody touching him'. The boys were taken to hospital.
    Before the incident, someone had called the DCS and asked the agency to investigate Ammons for possible child abuse or neglect, speculating she might have a mental illness.
    While in the hospital, a psychiatrist evaluated Ammons and concluded that she was of 'sound mind'.
    DCS family case manager Valerie Washington also interviewed the family while they were at the hospital and said the youngest boy began growling and his eyes rolled back in his head.
    Washington added in her DCS report - which was corroborated by a nurse - that the nine-year-old boy displayed a 'weird grin' and then walked backward up a wall to the ceiling.

He then flipped over his grandmother and landed on his feet, while never letting go of his grandmother's hand. 'There's no way he could've done that,' the nurse told the Star.
    Washington said in a police report that she believed an 'evil influence' could be affecting the family.
    And when asked if the boy had walked up the ceiling in an acrobatic maneuver, she said it was in fact a slow glide that could not have been performed naturally.
    The children were taken into custody by child services after workers found Ammons was neglecting their education; she said it was because the ghoulish activity kept them up all night.
    But records from clinical psychologists also indicate that the younger boy acted possessed when he was asked questions he didn't like.
    Later, Washington went to the home to check on its condition and was joined by three police officers.
    During the visit, one of their recorders malfunctioned and the other recorded audio featured the voice whispering 'hey'.
    They also took photos of the house and when these were looked at later, it appeared as if cloudy faces were in the images.
    Police chief Charles Austin added that, after he left the house, the radio in his car malfunctioned and that his garage later refused to open.
    Even more chillingly, Austin said the driver's seat in his other car started moving backward and forward on its own - which could have caused an accident, according to his mechanic.
    During a second visit to the home, in May 2012, they were joined by Reverend Maginot, who had been asked by a hospital chaplain to perform an exorcism on one of the boys.
    While at the home, a DCS family case manager said that she touched liquid she saw in the basement and later suffered finger pain and felt as if she was having a panic attack.
    'We felt like someone was in the room with you, someone breathing down your neck,' she said adding that she later experienced a serious of medical problems, from burns to numerous broke nbones.
    After the visit, Maginot performed a minor exorcism on Ammons which consisted of prayers, statements and appeals to cast out demons.
    But after he says he was given the go-ahead by Bishop Dale Melczeck of the Diocese of Gary, he decided to carry out three more powerful exorcisms on Ammons in his church in Merrillville in June 2012. Police officers were present.
    'I was hurting all over from the inside out,' she remembered. 'I'm trying to do my best and be strong.'
    Afterwards, Ammons, who had moved homes to Indianapolis, said that the problems subsided. After six months, she regained custody of her children.
    The house in Gary now has new tenants, but the landlord said there have been no further problems at the address.
    Of the bizarre activity at her former home, Ammons said: 'When you hear something like this, don't assume it's not real because I've lived it. I know it's real.' "
    beli : Cunt fingers. Just like butterfingers, only cuntier.

bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by lulupop View Post
    The children's eyes bulged, wore evil smiles and deepened when they were taken over by the demons, they said.
    FUCKKKK that. This is when selling a child on eBay should be legal.

This is the part that got me:

DCS family case manager Valerie Washington also interviewed the family while they were at the hospital and said the youngest boy began growling and his eyes rolled back in his head.
    Washington added in her DCS report - which was corroborated by a nurse - that the nine-year-old boy displayed a 'weird grin' and then walked backward up a wall to the ceiling.
    He then flipped over his grandmother and landed on his feet, while never letting go of his grandmother's hand. 'There's no way he could've done that,' the nurse told the Star.
    Washington said in a police report that she believed an 'evil influence' could be affecting the family. And when asked if the boy had walked up the ceiling in an acrobatic maneuver, she said it was in fact a slow glide that could not have been performed naturally.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post

I have been through 2 deliverances, the Pentecostal version of exorcism. It was real.

WOW

Holy shite, it's snowing

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    I have been through 2 deliverances, the Pentecostal version of exorcism. It was real.
    What???? Share. Please.

I'm fascinated by this shit.

I would love/hate to know what you've experienced as well, U2. Please (don't) share.

Possessed by what? Crack cocaine? Auditory hallucinations? This woman is scaring herself seeing what she wants to see and is in turn frightening her children that don't know any better. It boggles the mind that people still believe in demon possessions and poltergeists and whatnot in 2014.
    I'm up against it all
    Like a leaf against the wind

I, too, am fascinated by this. How creepy! I listened to the audio...sounds more like a "K" than "hey" but either way, it's pretty frickin scary! Now I want to search more about this online...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gram Parsons View Post
    Possessed by what? Crack cocaine? Auditory hallucinations? This woman is scaring herself seeing what she wants to see and is in turn frightening her children that don't know any better. It boggles the mind that people still believe in demon possessions and poltergeists and whatnot in 2014.
    What about all the other people....cops, nurses, child care workers, etc. who they say saw things that backed up her claims and made them believe it were true? Not trying to get on you, I'm just curious as to what your opinion is on that.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm actually kind of afraid of that. Not of being possessed, but of buying a house and then finding out it's haunted. I don't know if these kids were really possessed or not, but I do believe in that kind of thing. Interesting article.

Normally, I would go with the whole mass hysteria idea with the mom starting it all up and the kids believing it, etc. BUT, the thing that has me wondering is the nurse description of the boys movements at the hospital. The DCS person at the house may have gotten caught up in the hysteria, I don't know. It is strange that the story says that the Priest never met or examined the children. If he performed exorcism on the mother and not the children, how did the children get rid of their demons? I am not a total skeptic, I do think that there are such things as ghosts, but I think of them more as echoes from the past and not as the boogeyman.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    What???? Share. Please.

I'm fascinated by this shit.
    I'm not going to reveal all the details right now, I have been up for 2 days and need sleep but I will say it was pretty harrowing
    and I never plan on going through it ever again. Fascinating stuff and it is nothing like what is in movies or TV, ie, no green pea soup, head turning, and
    crucifix sexing. That's all for now.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

The picture of the house, with that figure, creeped me out!!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

It doesn't really creep me out because I don't really see anything. Maybe a fai t outlj e but IG looks like curtains.

I Won't Believe It Unless They Were Projectile Vomiting Pea Soup And Screaming "YOUR MOTHER SUCKS COCKS IN HELL!!!"
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    I'm not going to reveal all the details right now, I have been up for 2 days and need sleep but I will say it was pretty harrowing
    and I never plan on going through it ever again. Fascinating stuff and it is nothing like what is in movies or TV, ie, no green pea soup, head turning, and
    crucifix sexing. That's all for now.
    im super interested too!

in atlanta i lived in an apartment next to an African family (and i mean truly African with these gorgeous, colorful dresses with headpieces etc). One night, late around midnight i was sitting outside having a smoke and heard what i swear must have been an exorcism from their apt. people chanting, loud growling, casting out. i went inside!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Exorcism is bullshit, Generally the possessed has severe mental problems and that is the resulting insanity that ensues.

There's no such thing as satan.

That said, if there was a gate to hell, it would definitely be in Gary, Indiana.

the whole story rang bullshit to me and, as they say on TV, i want to believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    It doesn't really creep me out because I don't really see anything. Maybe a fai t outlj e but IG looks like curtains.
    You really can't see the figure? It's not definite, like it's a real person...but definitely resembles a ghost/spirit or whatever you want to call it. It's right there in the middle of the window, you can see a head and body, and to me it looks like an arm is reaching in front, with the hand on the window or something. That's just what I sort of see, although it may not be an arm at all. But it definitely creeped me out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You really can't see the figure? It's not definite, like it's a real person...but definitely resembles a ghost/spirit or whatever you want to call it. It's right there in the middle of the window, you can see a head and body, and to me it looks like an arm is reaching in front, with the hand on the window or something. That's just what I sort of see, although it may not be an arm at all. But it definitely creeped me out.
    Yes, I see what you are talking about. It is creepy...

Thread Information