Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kim Pham (23) beaten to death after accidentally photobombing Banessa Zavala (25) and her friends

Where is the phto bomb pic?

I don't think there was a photobomb picture.

Candace Brito, 27, and Vanesa Zavala, 26, have been convicted of felony manslaughter but acquitted on far more serious second-degree murder charges in the death of Annie Hung Kim Pham. She was taken off life support days after the fight outside a Santa Ana bar-restaurant in the early morning hours of Jan. 18. The prosecutor had alleged that Pham and her friends were taking a photo outside the club when another woman bummed into her. The incident sparked a verbal fight that led to the fatal beating with video footage showing both Brito and Zavala landing blows on Pham.

At a preliminary hearing, witnesses testified that Pham and her group of 11 friends were waiting in line to get into the club as Brito, Zavala and several of their friends were exiting. At some point, the groups bumped into each other.
    One witness told authorities that Pham started swearing and threw the first punch. Pham's friends told police the three women in the other group attacked Pham without provocation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz38TyEke9w
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    Pham and her friends were taking a photo outside the club when another woman bummed into her. The incident sparked a verbal fight that led to the fatal beating with video footage showing both Brito and Zavala landing blows on Pham.
    Interesting, so it's actually that she was beaten to death after having been photobombed herslef, rather than being the one who did the photobombing. Hope they got the max time for the charges. Idiots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Candace looks remorseful. On the other hand, Vanesa has this perpetual smug look on her face that I just want to smack off.....with an 18 wheeler.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    Holy shit. I have been in a number of fights in my time. I have never kicked someone in the head. That seems so much more... vicious to me. Not that I should have been fighting anyways.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    Holy shit. I have been in a number of fights in my time. I have never kicked someone in the head. That seems so much more... vicious to me. Not that I should have been fighting anyways.
    I have. but ... the recipient had just slammed a friend (who was recovering from a fractured skull, also the result of random pub violence) in the back of the head & was alternately strangling him & slamming his head on the floor. Punching the guy didn't work & either did hitting him with a barstool. So it was kind of a last resort.

Boy, you girls are mean.

Two Sentenced For Fatal Beating of Kim Pham Outside Nightclub

SANTA ANA, Calif. (AP) ? Two women convicted of voluntary manslaughter in the death of another woman during a brawl outside a California nightclub have each been sentenced to six-year prison terms.
    An Orange County judge imposed the punishment Friday on 27-year-old Candace Brito and 26-year-old Vanesa Zavala.

They were found guilty earlier this year in the death of 23-year-old Annie Kim Pham.
    She was kicked in the head during a fight outside a downtown Santa Ana nightclub on Jan. 18 and died two days later when she was taken off life support.

http://news.kron4.com/news/2-sentenc...tclub-beating/

Quote Originally Posted by sogs View Post
    Nothing matters but the lesbian.

I would have loved to have seen a longer sentence since we all know they'll be let out in half that time. Maybe even less than that. But I guesswI should be happy they got what they did.

Wow, six years seems like such a light sentence, especially given the amount of brutality over something so minor. It wasn't premeditated, but still.

I think a lot of what is interpreted as remorse at trials is usually someone being like oH FUCK I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL THIS SUCKS.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I would have loved to have seen a longer sentence since we all know they'll be let out in half that time. Maybe even less than that. But I guesswI should be happy they got what they did.
    Should be a sentence long enough so that their ovaries are dried up when they get out. It would be a shame if one of their kids killed someone over a Twitter post or something.

So, they never found the actual kicker?

Too bad Pham's friends wouldn't talk. I knew a guy who married a girl he met in Viet Nam. Eventually they brought more of her family members over. Because they couldn't speak English and understand the court system, he always had to deal with their legal issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Chompin View Post
    Should be a sentence long enough so that their ovaries are dried up when they get out. It would be a shame if one of their kids killed someone over a Twitter post or something.
    Or have people who's anger management threshold is reached and surpassed by a Photobomb having a child in their care.

I think the sentence was too light. In general I think we bump into people all of the time, its the response afterwards. These bitches went ape.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    I think the sentence was too light. In general I think we bump into people all of the time, its the response afterwards. These bitches went ape.
    Yeah, over a fucking photobomb. I photobomb people all the time, people do it to me, I think it's fucking hilarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Wait, I am confused because it sounds like they photobombed her, she started screaming at them, and then they lost their shit.

has photobomb made it into the dictionary yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Wait, I am confused because it sounds like they photobombed her, she started screaming at them, and then they lost their shit.
    I do believe she was the one taking a picture while she bumped into these other girls. Either way, it was the bump that started things. Not a photo bomb. This is also not to say that Kim wasn't possibly aggressive as well, but either way a bump shouldn't lead to a full on jumping.

Thread Information