Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Erica Avery, 16 & Patricia Montes, 15 Brutally Beat Their Friend & Held Her Down During Rape (Recorded Attack On Cellphones)

Perhaps if she had more of a loving, supportive, and safe home atmosphere, she wouldn't find the need to gain acceptance from other piece of shit people and wind up in these situations.

Sounds like this girl didn't have an ice cube's chance in hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

From that link:

Hours later, as Jessica wept in bed, she described a night of horrors. According to the statement she gave police, she tried to escape the house, but Dwight Henry, the 17-year-old with the gold streak in his Afro, shouted, "If you leave, I'm going to fuck you up!" Then he and the other four teenagers dragged her into a bedroom and began removing her clothing.

"You better fuck him," she said Patricia, then Erica, hissed at her. "You better fuck him."

They laid her down on the bed. Dwight Henry and Lanel Singleton held down her arms. Patricia and Erica pinned her legs and spread them. Jessica saw a condom flash in the faint light. And then, Jessica told police, Jayvon Woolfork, who until that moment had only minor burglary convictions on his record, raped her. It lasted five to ten minutes.
    Yeah guys, maybe Brooke was right, Patricia was a nice girl- we don't know her personally!!! She sounds like a real gem.

I think the grandfather beautifully illustrated why her mom is so fucked up. Both girls were raised by horrible weirdoes.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    This sounds like some Iranian rape punishment. Poor girl. I saw the clips of the video and I don't care if she's a fucking whore. She didn't want that.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

One of the teenagers accused of ganging up on a Hollywood girl and standing by while she was sexually assaulted went back to jail Tuesday, a little over a month after she was freed on a $100,000 bond.

Erica Avery, 17, was taken into custody after Broward Circuit Judge Lisa Porter signed a warrant accusing her of violating the conditions of her pre-trial release by accessing the Internet. A hearing over whether to revoke Avery's bond is scheduled for Thursday.

Patricia Montes pleads no contest in Hollywood teen rape case
    One of the teenagers accused of ganging up on a Hollywood girl and raping her in late 2013 pleaded no contest on Monday and will be sent to prison as a youthful offender for four years.
    Photos of Avery were posted to a social media site, said prosecutor Maria Schneider. In one of the photos, Avery is seen holding a smart phone. Avery's lawyer, Michael D. Weinstein, said Avery's sister posted a message to the victim in the rape case.

"My client has assured me that at no point in time did she access the Internet," Weinstein said. "How is she supposed to control what her sister did?"

Avery had been ordered not to have any direct or indirect contact with the victim, and Weinstein said she did not ask her sister to send any messages.

"There's not going to be any testimony, to my knowledge, that my client posted those pictures or sent that message," Weinstein said.

Avery is one of five teenagers charged with armed sexual battery and kidnapping in connection with the Nov. 1, 2013, attack that took place in the Hollywood home of Jayvon Woolfork, one of the defendants.

The victim told investigators that she was attacked by Avery and the four other defendants: Patricia Montes, now 17; Lanel Singleton, now 19; Dwight Henry, now 18; and Woolfork, now 20.

Cell phone video captured some of the brutality. The victim is punched, kicked and dragged in and out of the home.

Montes pleaded no contest to the charges on Monday and was sentenced to four years in prison as a youthful offender followed by two years of probation. She also agreed to testify against her co-defendants.

Avery is considering a similar offer, said Weinstein.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/br...421-story.html
    Last edited by bermstalker; 04-22-2015 at 04:05 AM.

Nice. This poor kid is STILL being harrassed by these arseholes & their families. If Patricia wants to blame her sister they should charge the sister with something too. There must be intimidation or harrassment/stalking charges they can use. That girl has been through enough already. Fuck these people, they're dirt.

Has it been released what the message said? I'd be curious to know if it was something nice (an apology) or something cruel.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Erica Avery, 17, was sentenced to four years in prison, but will likely spend the next two years in a juvenile detention center because of time she's already served.

One of the five teenagers accused in the gang rape of a Hollywood girl in November 2013 pleaded guilty Thursday.

Erica Avery, 17, was sentenced to four years in prison, but will likely spend the next two years in a juvenile detention center because of time she's already served.

On Wednesday, prosecutors said Avery violated terms of her pretrial release. They said she was ordered to stay off the Internet while she was released on bail, but a photo posted on a social media site showed her using a smartphone and drinking with friends.

Avery is one of five teens charged with armed sexual battery and kidnapping in connection with the attack at the Hollywood home of Jayvon Woolfork, now 20.

Avery's attorney said his client is sorry for what happened.

"This is exactly why the youthful offender sentence was given for young people out in a couple years," Michael Weinstein said.

Patricia Montes, now 17, pleaded no contest Wednesday and was sentenced as a youthful offender to four years in state prison, to be followed by two years of probation. She has also agreed to testify against the other defendants.

Dwight Henry, now 18, and Lanel Singleton, now 19, are also awaiting trial.

http://www.local10.com/news/teen-sen...-rape/32525700

Now I'm confused. The first article (above my post) made it sound like Erica violated her parole because she got on the internet and sent a message to the victim, but her lawyer said it was Erica's sister who sent the message. Now this article, above, just says a photo posted on the internet shows Erica holding a smartphone.

So did she send a message to the victim, or no? I want to know! And if she did, I want to know what said message said...I've very nosey lol.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Erica Avery, a 17-year-old girl accused of taking part in a horrific rape and beating of another teen girl - a barbaric assault that was filmed on a cell phone by another teen present at the attack - took a plea deal just a day after she was thrown back in jail after her release on bond for allegedly disobeying a judge's orders.

The victim and Avery were reportedly friends, and what motivated the sudden attack remains unclear.

The assault on the teen girl, whose name has not been made public, took place on November 1, 2013, at the home of Jayvon Wilfork (top row center in the image below), now 20-years-old, in Hollywood, Florida. Five teens were charged in the assault, including another teen girl, Patricia Montes, who entered a plea of no contest on Monday.

According to the account given by the victim to police, the group were hanging out in the home, drinking and smoking marijuana, when the others, including the two girls, told her, "You have to have sex with Jay or we are going to beat you."

The victim was 16 at the time.

The two girls then made good on the threat, dragging her through the house and into a bedroom where she was, according to charges against the other teens, forced into oral and vaginal sex acts while the two girls held her, beat her, and taunted her.

The victim also expressed bewilderment to police after the attack, saying that she thought the two girls were her friends and she had no idea why they attacked her.

One of the male teens, Lanel Singleton, recorded parts of the attack on his cell phone. Singleton has since agreed to testify against the other defendants. Portions of the video are said to show the two girls standing over the half-naked victim, continuing to taunt her after the attack is completed.

The victim told police that Erica Avery also spat on her before leaving her.

When Avery was released on $100,000 bond about a month ago, a judge ordered her to stay off the internet completely, but at some point, the victim received a taunting text message apparently from Avery, reading, "Bitch, you got beat up not raped."

Avery's older sister, Kristi, later took responsibility for sending the message, claiming that Erica Avery was not involved in sending it - though a recent picture of Erica was found on Instagram showing the girl with a cell phone, which the judge had expressly forbidden.
    The sentencing took place even as another highly publicized rape video in Florida, this one in Panama City, made national headlines.

But prosecutors said the charge of violating terms of her release were no longer relevant after Avery entered a guilty plea.

Erica Avery pleaded guilty to charges of sexual battery, as well as kidnapping, which would normally carry a life sentence, except that Avery was tried as a youthful offender. She was sentenced to four years in prison plus two additional years of probation - which could turn into a 30-year sentence if she breaks the probation conditions.

Patricia Montes was hit with the same sentence and agreed to testify against the other defendants, Wilfork and Dwight Henry.

See the local news report above for more details on the Erica Avery sentencing. The report also includes excerpts from the horrifying rape video.

Read more at http://www.inquisitr.com/2036893/eri...WYI7wR6ov1l.99

That's the only one I can find at the minute.
    Last edited by luvit; 04-24-2015 at 01:23 PM. Reason: Punctuation Correction

This poor girl. She has a fucked family just to have a friend she trusted lure her to be absolutely brutalized. I wouldn't doubt she has a bad reputation at school BECAUSE of these girls. And even if it was believed she was promiscuous, you don't brutalize and rape someone to "slut shame" them. Considering the statement that it was over a boy I'm willing to bet that the rumor of her being promiscuous was started over whatever jealous situation this was in reference to. That's kinda how kids seem to work nowadays. And everyone else will just jump on the bandwagon... I feel so sorry for this girl. I wish she had a better place to return home to at least...

*She has a fucked family just to have a friend she trusted lure her to be brutalized on top of it.

You just reminded me I forgot to post some stuff

http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#secti.../p2p-83367980/

A second defendant accepted a plea deal with prosecutors in the case of a Hollywood girl who was beaten, dragged, kicked and raped in a Hollywood home nearly 18 months ago.

Erica Avery, 17, pleaded guilty to two counts of sexual battery and one count of kidnapping. Broward Circuit Judge Lisa Porter sentenced her to four years in prison as a youthful offender and two years of probation.

She has credit for 490 days time served.

Avery was charged with the crimes as an adult, and if she violates her probation, she will lose her youthful offender status and face a maximum of 30 years for each sexual battery charge. Kidnapping carries a life sentence, but Avery would not face that sentence because she was a minor at the time of the attack.

The victim in the case was not in court Thursday.

Avery was one of five teenagers charged with attacking the victim on Nov. 1, 2013. Parts of the incident were captured on cell phone videos.

A co-defendant, Patricia Montes, 17, pleaded no contest to the same charges on Monday and received the same sentence.

Both will be required to testify against the remaining defendants if needed.

The other three accused in the case are all male. Dwight Henry, 18, and Lanel Singleton, 19, are due in court May 6. Jayvon Woolfork, 20, who is accused of forcing the victim to perform oral and vaginal sex as the other defendants taunted her, is due in court in June.

Avery's guilty plea short-circuited a scheduled hearing to determine whether she should have her bond revoked. Prosecutors accused her of violating the conditions of her pre-trial release by accessing the Internet and having her sister send a vulgar message to the victim using the social networking site Instagram.

Prosecutor Maria Schneider read the message to Judge Porter. "Bitch, you got beat up, not raped," the message said, according to Schneider.

Avery's lawyer, Michael D. Weinstein, said his client did not ask her sister to send the message and she knew that contacting the victim would land her back in jail.

Porter said the discussion was irrelevant in light of Avery's plea. "She's going to prison today," Porter said.

Outside the courtroom, Avery's 24-year-old sister, who identified herself only as Kristi, admitted sending the message but said Avery had nothing to do with it.

The victim befriended several of Avery's family members on Instagram, and they did not know who it was, Kristi said. "We're not supposed to contact her, but she went out of her way to contact us," she said.

When Kristi scrolled through the victim's posted pictures, she came across Avery's mugshot. That's when she realized who it was.

"I felt a need to defend my sister," Kristi said. "I didn't know it would get her in trouble."

Avery, who had been free on $100,000 bail for a little over a month, was taken into custody on Tuesday morning

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    You just reminded me I forgot to post some stuff

http://touch.sun-sentinel.com/#secti.../p2p-83367980/
    Is it wrong I really want someone to punch her in her smiling, smug face?

Nope.

Punch the sister too.

With "good time", she will be out soon. I hope she gets a tough probation officer.

Thread Information