Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Erica Avery, 16 & Patricia Montes, 15 Brutally Beat Their Friend & Held Her Down During Rape (Recorded Attack On Cellphones)

Erica Avery, 16 & Patricia Montes, 15 Brutally Beat Their Friend & Held Her Down During Rape (Recorded Attack On Cellphones)

These girls are so fucked up. The victim was Patricia's best friend. It's like Skylar Neese(? hope I remembered correctly) all over again. What the fuck is goes on with pre-teen/teen girls? Some hit double digits & start mixing evil with their strawberry lipgloss & cute accessories.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ang-raped.html

Horrific cell phone footage shows teen girls 'beating their 16-year-old friend before holding her down to be raped'

Patricia Montes, 15, and Erica Avery, 16, accused of punching, kicking and pepper-spraying the girl before allegedly holding her down to be raped

A 16-year-old girl was allegedly beaten by other girls before being held down to be raped in a horrifying attack that was filmed on a cellphone, it was revealed today. Patricia Montes, 15, and 16-year-old Erica Avery are accused of punching, kicking and pepper-spraying the girl before holding her down to be raped by Jayvon Woolfork, 19, police said. The barbaric attack was filmed on a cell phone by Lanel Singleton, 18, and shows the girl writhing half naked and weeping in the yard of a home in Hollywood, Florida while her attackers leer over her. WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT

Erica Avery, 16, (pictured top) and 15-year-old Patricia Montes (bottom) have been charged in the sexual assault on November 1 in Hollywood, Florida

An earlier cellphone video shows the victim asking to leave the home but being blocked by one of her alleged attackers

Jayvon Woolfork, 19, allegedly raped the 16-year-old girl while she was being held down

Along with 17-year-old Dwight Henry, the alleged rape gang have all been charged in the attack on November 1 last year. The sickening clips, shown by CBS Miami for the first time today, shows the girls viciously beating the girl while the men watch. One male voice can be heard saying: 'They don't like this girl.' One girl responds: 'I told you we were gonna f*** somebody up'. As the victim begs to be freed, another girl says they should 'let this girl go home' but the attack continues.

Inside the home, the alleged attackers dragged the victim into a room and pinned her down while Woolfork assaulted her. The victim is later allowed to leave but not before one of her female attackers spits on her. She managed to flag down a car and make it to her home where she fell unconscious and was taken to hospital. She spent several days in hospital with broken bones in her face, swelling and being unable to see. The victim told police that she was attacked after smoking marijuana and drinking beer with people she believed to be her friends, including one girl who had been her best friend since kindergarten. Patricia Montes, 15, and Erica Avery, 16, are charged with two counts each of felony armed sexual assault and kidnapping. Both have been charged as adults.

Dwight Henry and Lanel Singleton (right) have also been charged in the alleged assault which took place in November in Hollywood, Florida

Henry, 17, of Hollywood; Lanel Singleton, 18, of North Miami; and Woolfork, 19, all face charges of capital felony sexual assault and kidnapping. All have pleaded not guilty and are being held on bond with the exception of Montes. Singleton, who is believed to have recorded the clips, was expected to appear in court today. At a bail hearing in November, prosecutor Maria Schneider described the video of the crime, detailing how the victim pleaded with the alleged attackers to stop as she held her arms over her face to protect herself from their unrelenting blows. ?The cruelty shown on this video . . . this was repeated over and over again . . . The girls are trying to remove her bra. You saw the victim sitting on the toilet crying, her face blown up and swollen from injuries, and then they beat her,? Ms Schneider said.

During parts of the three-hour bail hearing, Avery grinned and rolled her eyes and had to be admonished by her lawyer to remain composed. Montes, who was the victim?s best friend, appeared stoic for most of the proceeding. The victim claims that she was kicked, thrown down stairs and had her face smashed on concrete, breaking bones near both her eyes. The judge said: 'This 16-year-old woman, both of her eyes were closed from being beaten, she had blood coming from one of her ears.' The videos, consisting of 11 snippets, show the victim being beaten, but they do not depict sexual activity.
    Last edited by blighted star; 01-11-2014 at 07:30 PM.

Last 3 pix from the DM article -

In the barbaric video filmed on a cellphone, the 16-year-old girl is beaten by two teen girls and then raped in Florida

Erica Avery, 16, and Patricia Montes, 15. Like the three other defendants, Avery and Montes are charged with two counts each of armed sexual battery and kidnapping stemming from the Nov. 1 assault

Erica's a real little charmer

Her Facebook is still open

https://m.facebook.com/erica.michell...463931767&_rdr

They all deserve jail.

Maybe it was all to tell Patricia's best friend that she was dumped. Her fb is all Erica (& a couple of alcohol & drug pix to prove she's all grown up)

https://m.facebook.com/patricia.mont...00002939669039

The sister I always wanted. LOVE YOU TWIN

An older article

http://www.bradenton.com/2013/11/22/...2-florida.html

The judge, who was shown the video in her chambers before the hearing, appeared unsympathetic as defense lawyers tried unsuccessfully to show that the crime was simply a “fight” over a “beef” that the girls had.

Montes’ lawyer, Hilliard Moldof, argued that the video did not tell the whole story, saying it was “a snapshot of circumstances,” and that the victim’s statement was not being truthful.

But Porter interjected, expressing her dismay at downplaying such a heinous crime.

“What justification is there to drag that victim by her hair on the floor and punch her in the face?” the judge asked.

She later said she had no doubt that the two girls posed a danger to the community, but by law, she said, she had to release them on bond because of the technology that allows them to monitor the girls with ankle bracelets and GPS devices.

Family members of the two girls sat silently in the courtroom for the most part. The defendants’ mothers testified that they were “good girls’ who had never been in trouble other than minor arrests for marijuana possession and petty theft

The victim, a 16-year-old South Broward High sophomore, said she was invited on Nov. 1 to a home in the 1600 block of McKinley Street in Hollywood. Montes, the victim’s best friend since kindergarten, invited her earlier that day, telling her that she missed hanging with her because the two had been estranged over a dispute involving a boy. According to the police report, the girl was watching TV and listening to music when Montes and Avery suddenly grabbed her, pinned her down and began kicking her in the head. They taunted her, called her names and told her that they would continue to beat her until she agreed to have sex with a 19-year-old man who lived in the house.

The girl refused, and Montes, Avery and three others continued to beat her, telling her that they wouldn’t let up until she complied, the report said. They then dragged her by her hair into a bedroom, where they stripped her of her clothes and the 19-year-old, identified as Jayvon Woolfork, raped her, it said.

Afterwards, they told her she could leave, as long as she left her shoes. Battered and bloody, she wandered into the street where she flagged down someone who took her to a relative’s home nearby.

She lost consciousness and was transported to Hollywood Memorial Hospital in Hollywood, where she remained for several days. Her head was swollen and she could not see. Doctors told police that she had broken two bones in her face.

Three others, Dwayne Henry, 17, of Hollywood; Lanel Singleton, 18, of North Miami; and Woolfork, 19, all face charges of capital felony sexual assault and kidnapping. They remain jailed pending their next court hearings.

Moldof argued that the video was “hearsay” and did not show the victim being raped, nor did it show her unclothed.

Avery, a high school dropout who last lived with her family in Coconut Creek, had a long history of petty theft, but no crimes more serious. Patricia Montes had been arrested for possession of marijuana just three weeks before the attack.

Montes’ mother, Patricia Dalecky, said she and her four children have lived in Hollywood for the past 20 years. She said Patricia had never been in trouble.

Dalecky said that the night of the attack Patricia led her to believe that she was at her father’s house.

“I did not know where she was,” Dalecky admitted.

When asked by Schneider about how a girl who had not been in much trouble could have committed such a brutal crime, Dalecky said, “I don’t know where it came from, but this is not my little girl.
    Article comments

Melissa Wilmore Shimkus Has she not seen her child's Facebook profile??? Nov 23, 2013

Estelle Pittman Have you not seen the mother's Facebook page? Not much different from the daughter's. What's the saying, "the nut don't fall far from the tree." Nov 24, 2013

Tears for themselves

Patricia's mother -

https://m.facebook.com/patricia.dale...00002939669039

Last edited by blighted star; 01-11-2014 at 08:40 PM.

Vids (news segment)

Last edited by blighted star; 01-11-2014 at 11:27 PM.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Last edited by neenerneener; 01-11-2014 at 10:06 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

so disgusting.

Avery, a high school dropout who last lived with her family in Coconut Creek, had a long history of petty theft, but no crimes more serious. Patricia Montes had been arrested for possession of marijuana just three weeks before the attack.

Montes’ mother, Patricia Dalecky, said she and her four children have lived in Hollywood for the past 20 years. She said Patricia had never been in trouble.
    Um that Patricia chicks mom is a fucking liar. She said "Patricia has never been in trouble" yet she was arrested 3 weeks before the attack.

You know these bitches got in trouble all the damn time, they weren't in school anymore and hung out with older unsavory guys. I will admit these particular girl's callousness scares me. If they could do that shit to their best friend imagine what they could do to their enemies

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Sick.

I didn't know that petty theft meant good girl. This is eight ways of fucked up. These are little girls (I'm a Mom to girls around these ages), and they already look hard. Hell, Mom looks hard.

Duck faces everywhere.

What a disgrace. You know you have failed monumentally at parenting when your offspring become this at 15.

Yet another "this is not my little girl" parenting fail.
    Last edited by debk589; 01-13-2014 at 08:14 AM.

This is horrifying. That girl is on a be scarred for life because of these psychos. You watch, they'll get off easy. That's the way it seems to work.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Disgusting!!
    Down in a hole, feelin' so small
    Down in a hole, losin' control
    I'd like to fly,
    But my wings have been so denied

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    Duck faces everywhere.

That stuck or to me too. I'm quite surprised that they aren't doing duck face in their mug shots.

I seriously hope they get sent to "big girl jail". The inmates will have a field day with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

As reported by Riptide, Montes and Avery were both active on Facebook. After the rape, Montes took to her Facebook and posted:

Your a hoe; Stop trynna act like a saint.

I looked at all their sites. None of these kids sound upstanding- judging by their facebook accounts and this crime. The one girl is only 15 (or 16), and she's been arrested for pot and theft. One is a highschool dropout. I wouldn't be surprised to find out that they all were- or at the very least, had shitty grades and poor attendance.
    The one parent needs to be slapped that keeps saying her daughter was a "good girl"- but I don't know why I am surprised. Her facebook is pretty much trash..like her daughters.

It wasn't like these kids had secret lives they hid from their parents. The facebooks are open. Pot, booze, and fucking.

This was copied from the very top article that was posted.
    During parts of the three-hour bail hearing, Avery grinned and rolled her eyes and had to be admonished by her lawyer to remain composed.
    See! That pretty much explains everything. This bitch can't even pretend to give a shit.

The whole being a drop out doesn't make any sense to me. Sorry I'm focused on that, but here in Ohio your ass will go to jail if your kid is not in some kind of school until they are 18. If you miss over 10 days, you get called to the school board to explain why. (maybe this is just true in my county, but the school does NOT play around here)

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Patricia's mother -

I've spent 10 minutes trying to figure out wtf her arm says?!
    Last edited by SuchAClassicGirl; 01-18-2014 at 09:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    This is horrifying. That girl is on a be scarred for life because of these psychos. You watch, they'll get off easy. That's the way it seems to work.
    The black dudes won't.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

i could only skim this post, it's a little more than i can read in depth triggerwise. i'm not sure if there is a hell but if so, there's a special place reserved for these girls who helped and condoned this.

i dont know what her arm says, is it supposed to be one of those tattoos that can be read both right side up and upside down..?

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellaine View Post
    i could only skim this post, it's a little more than i can read in depth triggerwise. i'm not sure if there is a hell but if so, there's a special place reserved for these girls who helped and condoned this.

i dont know what her arm says, is it supposed to be one of those tattoos that can be read both right side up and upside down..?
    That's what we thought but I see MOUND or PRONOUN
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

i thought it said pronoun too!
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by g r ee n ey e s View Post
    They all deserve jail.
    Sorry greens, they deserve much, much worse than jail. I'd like to beat the everloving holy fuck out of both of them, and their parents.

This is what happens when you are human fail. Human fail parents occasionally (not all the time) give birth to human fail children. This story illustrates my point perfectly. You can face adversity every day as a kid and still grow into a well adjusted, kind adult...or you can end up like these worthless cunts and their friends.

All I'm saying is that I'm glad I don't have a daughter. Shit like this is more than enough to send a parent over the edge and dole out their own kind of kv punishment. And deservedly so. Fuck them all.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I watched a lifetime movie kinda like this. And even just watching a movie like that was disturbing. Fuck the footage. And fuck these bitches. Go get em, Kev.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Thread Information