Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: North American Man/Boy Love Association

Re: North American Man/Boy Love Association

Or already does. 
    Choices are for one and all; all we are are leaves that fall. That's all.

Good thing I live in Texas where its legal to shoot these kinda people right on the spot.

[quote author=Lord Humongous link=topic=6117.msg277766#msg277766 date=1176056668]
    Good thing I live in Texas where its legal to shoot these kinda people right on the spot.
    [/quote]

Sweeet. How 'bout in Florida?

[quote author=cry4thenightbird link=topic=6117.msg275343#msg275343 date=1175900676]
    I am not sure if I have been around enough to make fun of newbs yet.. but I will give cookies to anybody who can actually read through that.  My ADD must be kicking in because I didnt even come close to halfway.
    [/quote]

Where's my cookie? I read the whole thing, and I'm still confused as to what point he was trying to make.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

shiki

[quote author=Wick link=topic=6117.msg278038#msg278038 date=1176079636]
    Where's my cookie? I read the whole thing, and I'm still confused as to what point he was trying to make.
    [/quote]
    i think the point he was trying to make is if a child is willing he should be able to put his pecker in them

[quote author=pepper link=topic=6117.msg278029#msg278029 date=1176078888]
    Sweeet. How 'bout in Florida?
    [/quote]
    Hey,Why not? The south rules. I mean can you see the backlash at this kinda thing if this Organization is set up in Alabama,Texas,Florida,ect.,? Uh...Not quite clear about Arkansas...

Yup you got me. You're exactly right about everything. I'm totally wrong.

haha NAMBLA would be destroyed if it was in southern states. Even Arkansas.

This post was enjoyable guys. Thank you for the emotion. Our next ranting topic: How will America fall? Nuclear bombs? Invasion from the Polar bears? America will survive forever? (hahah yeah right) I bet it will crumble from inside corruption just as Rome had. And much sooner than you think. Muahaha.

shiki

[quote author=manbearpig link=topic=6117.msg280417#msg280417 date=1176178835]
    Yup you got me. You're exactly right about everything. I'm totally wrong.

haha NAMBLA would be destroyed if it was in southern states. Even Arkansas.

This post was enjoyable guys. Thank you for the emotion. Our next ranting topic: How will America fall? Nuclear bombs? Invasion from the Polar bears? America will survive forever? (hahah yeah right) I bet it will crumble from inside corruption just as Rome had. And much sooner than you think. Muahaha.

[/quote]
    if its up to people who think its ok to fuck children yes

[quote author=shiki link=topic=6117.msg280420#msg280420 date=1176178918]
    if its up to people who think its ok to fuck children yes
    [/quote]

And if it's not...?

shiki

[quote author=manbearpig link=topic=6117.msg280522#msg280522 date=1176181774]
    And if it's not...?

[/quote]

then no...duh

[quote author=shiki link=topic=6117.msg280550#msg280550 date=1176182621]
    then no...duh
    [/quote]

Then no what?

shiki

[quote author=manbearpig link=topic=6117.msg280552#msg280552 date=1176182690]
    Then no what?
    [/quote]
    goddamit you lazy fuck, im not going to do your thinking for you. read the goddamn exchange and stop acting dense.

Manbearpig, could you just answer these 2 questions. No long drawn out ramblings.

Should there be an age of consent in the United States?

(IF so) What age do you think would be ok?

Also please clear up your "they have a right to consensual sex" comment. I think people are getting confused about what you're trying to say.
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

[quote author=Wick link=topic=6117.msg280560#msg280560 date=1176182927]
    Manbearpig, could you just answer these 2 questions. No long drawn out ramblings.

Should there be an age of consent in the United States?

(IF so) What age do you think would be ok?

Also please clear up your "they have a right to consensual sex" comment. I think people are getting confused about what you're trying to say.

[/quote]

ahh. I kind of lost my rant about a week ago but I'll try.

1. If I were to put an actual age on it for age of consent, since there's no such thing as a maturity test and I can go into a lot of details with that. I would say 13 if the partner is within 4 years of age and after 16-17ish fair game for anyone. I still can't see this helping too much because you need to get screwed over to gain the experience for making an appropriate choice in the "right person to have sex with." Age is nothing more than a probability of experience.

"they have a right to consensual sex"
    I'm not referring to the old guys. I'm referring to the teens. I guess everyone is thinking i am arguing for 8 year olds. Not in any way at all. I'm arguing for those who have at least hit puberty. I can't imagine being put in jail for having sex with a 15 year old girl when i'm 16 just because adults think they can impose age rules over what both of us want to do.

I`m not going to smite you,at least you gave some (barely)valid points. I will say this though,your one warped dude. Don`t come to the South,your probably going to be sucking on the barrel end of a shotgun.

[quote author=manbearpig link=topic=6117.msg280566#msg280566 date=1176183232]
    ahh. I kind of lost my rant about a week ago but I'll try.

1. If I were to put an actual age on it for age of consent, since there's no such thing as a maturity test and I can go into a lot of details with that. I would say 13 if the partner is within 4 years of age and after 16-17ish fair game for anyone. I still can't see this helping too much because you need to get screwed over to gain the experience for making an appropriate choice in the "right person to have sex with." Age is nothing more than a probability of experience.

"they have a right to consensual sex"
    I'm not referring to the old guys. I'm referring to the teens. I guess everyone is thinking i am arguing for 8 year olds. Not in any way at all. I'm arguing for those who have at least hit puberty. I can't imagine being put in jail for having sex with a 15 year old girl when i'm 16 just because adults think they can impose age rules over what both of us want to do.
    [/quote]

It is extremely rare and highly unlikely for someone who is 16 getting arrested for having sex with a 15 year old. I don't think that's typical. If it were, practically every other teenager (including myself) would have criminal records. Also, this topic is not referring to teen sex. I started this topic on the sick association of pedophiles that refers themselves to NAMBLA. When you came on this forum and started debating about how the government shouldn't be imposing laws on pedophiles it gave the impression that you were pro-NAMBLA. Now, I'm not going to sit here and rip apart every sentence that you quoted because that would take me hours. I will point out that when you mentioned, "They are sick and twisted but deserve rights to consensual sex" that's where you opened the floodgates of backlash my friend.

Fine, maybe you're not a pedophile. You say you're not talking about consensual sex with (ex.) 8 year olds but teens. Everything you wrote before this contradicts what you're saying. To me, you sound like someone just very unhappy with the American government. That's fine. You are allowed your opinion just like we are allowed ours. I would just be a little more careful with what you say and how you say it. Also, you are posting under the wrong topic. [u]Americans That Hate America And Is Causing America's Downfall is on page 43. :2grin:

Now shoo.

On another note I found the current website for Butterfly Kisses, the female side of NAMBLA.

http://www.bkgirls.net/

Here's a cover of a newsletter of a NAMBLA. Not sure what date.

shiki

[quote author=pepper link=topic=6117.msg282639#msg282639 date=1176262311]
    It is extremely rare and highly unlikely for someone who is 16 getting arrested for having sex with a 15 year old. I don't think that's typical. If it were, practically every other teenager (including myself) would have criminal records. Also, this topic is not referring to teen sex. I started this topic on the sick association of pedophiles that refers themselves to NAMBLA. When you came on this forum and started debating about how the government shouldn't be imposing laws on pedophiles it gave the impression that you were pro-NAMBLA. Now, I'm not going to sit here and rip apart every sentence that you quoted because that would take me hours. I will point out that when you mentioned, "They are sick and twisted but deserve rights to consensual sex" that's where you opened the floodgates of backlash my friend.

Fine, maybe you're not a pedophile. You say you're not talking about consensual sex with (ex.) 8 year olds but teens. Everything you wrote before this contradicts what you're saying. To me, you sound like someone just very unhappy with the American government. That's fine. You are allowed your opinion just like we are allowed ours. I would just be a little more careful with what you say and how you say it. Also, you are posting under the wrong topic. [u]Americans That Hate America And Is Causing America's Downfall is on page 43. :2grin:

Now shoo.

On another note I found the current website for Butterfly Kisses, the female side of NAMBLA.

[/quote]

holy shit the boy on that NAMBLA publication looks like my beloved hubby....creepy.

once again you deliver an intelligent, literate opinion. i likes you!

[quote author=shiki link=topic=6117.msg282659#msg282659 date=1176262729]
    holy shit the boy on that NAMBLA publication looks like my beloved hubby....creepy.

once again you deliver an intelligent, literate opinion. i likes you!
    [/quote]

Your making me blush, lol. Thank you.

(Did your hubby ever work as a model when he was younger?)

Did you see that BK website? OMG I am shaking reading the shit on there.

shiki

[quote author=pepper link=topic=6117.msg282686#msg282686 date=1176263233]
    Your making me blush, lol. Thank you.

(Did your hubby ever work as a model when he was younger?)

Did you see that BK website? OMG I am shaking reading the shit on there.

[/quote]

i havn't seen the website...i saw the link. but i don't think i can visit it without going into a rage....abuse of children makes me want to hurt people hehe I just get fucking sick and pissed and upset. I don't think i can visit that site...that newsletter alone makes me wanna shove my docs up some pedophile ass!

From http://www.bkgirls.net/frameset.html

I'm a military brat and my dad was in the Navy and gone a lot. When I was 10 we lived in Guam and he was almost never home. I got really close to my mom then being so stuck on the island. With her I was always very affectionate but not other people except my younger sister. I didn't understand my feelings toward her but I loved times alone with her and how we would cuddle on the couch and in bed. She let my sister and I sleep with her and one day when sis was sleeping over at a friend's house our cuddling, caressing and kissing just didn't stop. I could tell we were doing something "secret" from Mommy's eyes and then we spoke in whispers about what felt nice in between our touching. Every now and then we shared times like that but then my family moved to Hawaii and it stopped. Until I had a very intense and amazing relationship with a high-school teacher. I loved her and she taught me so much. She actually seduced my mom, her sister and her took us in when my parents divorced, and thanks to them we (my mom, sister, and I) understand the romantic love we have for each other is ok and we are happy together.

shiki

[quote author=Wick link=topic=6117.msg282728#msg282728 date=1176264144]

I'm a military brat and my dad was in the Navy and gone a lot. When I was 10 we lived in Guam and he was almost never home. I got really close to my mom then being so stuck on the island. With her I was always very affectionate but not other people except my younger sister. I didn't understand my feelings toward her but I loved times alone with her and how we would cuddle on the couch and in bed. She let my sister and I sleep with her and one day when sis was sleeping over at a friend's house our cuddling, caressing and kissing just didn't stop. I could tell we were doing something "secret" from Mommy's eyes and then we spoke in whispers about what felt nice in between our touching. Every now and then we shared times like that but then my family moved to Hawaii and it stopped. Until I had a very intense and amazing relationship with a high-school teacher. I loved her and she taught me so much. She actually seduced my mom, her sister and her took us in when my parents divorced, and thanks to them we (my mom, sister, and I) understand the romantic love we have for each other is ok and we are happy together.

[/quote]

disgusting...

i muthafuckin hate pedophiles! Im against the death penalty but pedophiles leave me a little conflicted about it. I mean it goes against my heart to wish death on people but pedophiles, people who grossly mistreat kids (esp. their own) make me question my antideath penalty morality.

[/quote]

I couldn't read any more stories after that one. It's weird, they post all their hate mail like their proud of it.
    You would think after so many people writing to them with so much outrage that it's sick and wrong, they'd maybe realize somethings not cool with what their doing.

You know what pisses me off the most though?

The fact that they have links to children's organizations. Like Girl Scouts, Youth groups, etc.
    I'm busy emailing the links that they have nasty pedophile bitches trying to locate some prey through their organizations. I honestly don't think I am ever going to hire a babysitter for my kid again. I am so freaked out.

no

[quote author=pepper link=topic=6117.msg282639#msg282639 date=1176262311]

Now shoo.

[/quote]

no no no no no no I am not pro-pedophile. I guess I approached it the wrong way when i brought NAMBLA into it. i am anti-make laws against everything that could possibly result in pain towards someone in some direct or indirect way. It's the gov telling us what we can and can't do when it hardly ever effects other beings. Statutory rape and abortion are the touchy subjects on that issue. but 50 year old men and 8 year olds is without a doubt wrong. Originally I was talking more about something like a teen girl coming along, liking an older guy, and then him getting busted for it, even when she still wants him during the trial, and still stays with him after he gets out. (Not abuse!) Perhaps me thinking that sex isn't all that sacred is what makes it easy to say: If it happens, forget it and live on. It's just sex." Then again, I barely like it myself anyway.

"They are sick and twisted but deserve rights to consensual sex" Probably me thinking and typing differently. Goes back to the when the teen wants it and the older one isn't forcing it upon them. I'll admit that I had a younger girlfriend once awhile ago. She cheated on me and I got hurt. Where's my vengence?

haha. I'll make sure to check for page 43 next up when I'm ready to rant again. I've never heard of this forum before, didn't feel like browsing all day like you didn't feel like reading my jibberish. So i just posted on the first topic I saw talking about government intervention. I apologize for wording things wrong.

[/quote]

I seriously don't understand the pre-teen thing. It must be some sort of lack in mental devlopment in the brain. A pre-teen is basically an idiot in America's standards. Nobody teaches them anything about the world and they are vunerable to anything that happens. I think if we (the parents) educated them earlier a lot of crap could be stopped that way and a lot of pain found later in life could be stopped. For example: Girl grows up watching disney all her life. Dreams of getting married having kids, the perfect life. Of course the first guy she meets is who she thinks will be that guy and then he dumps her and she's put into a wreck. I think if we told the girl in the first place that life isn't fairytales she may already be able to at least handle or expect that situation and not take it so hard. Perhaps even avoid the situation all together. Or even enjoy the situation and not take any pain. Most of us learn from experience. I sure did. My parents were quiet about relationships. They only taught me about drugs and smoking. Which i never did, not even just to try it.

I'm off topic again. One thing to think about: It seems like gross stuff like this has been happening ever so more recently. I think the freedom of expression and things like the internet is just letting us know that this has been happening all along. Back in the 1900's stuff like this was unheard of. But I sure bet it happened. Just as our presidents had slaves and affairs. But we never heard about that sort of stuff until now. (obviously they dont have slaves as it is illegal) I'm done.

shiki

[quote author=pepper link=topic=6117.msg282833#msg282833 date=1176267839]

I couldn't read any more stories after that one. It's weird, they post all their hate mail like their proud of it.
    You would think after so many people writing to them with so much outrage that it's sick and wrong, they'd maybe realize somethings not cool with what their doing.

You know what pisses me off the most though?

The fact that they have links to children's organizations. Like Girl Scouts, Youth groups, etc.
    I'm busy emailing the links that they have nasty pedophile bitches trying to locate some prey through their organizations. I honestly don't think I am ever going to hire a babysitter for my kid again. I am so freaked out.
    [/quote]

that sounds familiar...hmmm...where have i seen that sort of thing before? HINT:MDS HATE MAIL SECTION :lol: :lol: :lol:

seriously tho...mds is harmless, those child molesting groups are the scourge of the earth. I think people should be extra vigilant with all the jobs that place adults around children, not saying of course that all people with those jobs are pedophiles, but these are the types of jobs that pedophiles seek. why we have so many teachers, coaches, priests etc. molesting children...cuz those are the types of jobs pedophiles want.

Thread Information