Thread: Joshua McCoy (38) broke into a house armed with a shotgun, Got pushed down the stairs and knocked out

Joshua McCoy (38) broke into a house armed with a shotgun, Got pushed down the stairs and knocked out

PORTLAND -- An intruder with a gun kicked in the front door of a Portland home Monday evening and was quickly pushed down the stairs and knocked unconscious by a man inside, police said.

Police were called just before 5:30 p.m. to the report of an armed robbery in the 10300 block of North Tyler Avenue.

By the time officers arrived, the suspect, 38-year-old Joshua McCoy, was being detained by the residents of the home.

They told police that McCoy had kicked in the front door, armed with a pistol-grip shotgun, and demanded money, according to Portland police Sgt. Pete Simpson.

"A 20-year-old male resident confronted McCoy on the stairs inside the home, grabbed the shotgun and shoved McCoy down the stairs," Simpson said. "McCoy hit his head on the way down and was briefly knocked unconscious. The victim and his mother's boyfriend then maintained watch over the suspect until police arrived."

McCoy was taken to a Portland hospital and treated for injuries he suffered during the fall.

After he was released, McCoy was booked into the Multnomah County Jail on robbery charges.

Detectives do not know why McCoy targeted the home and they asked that anyone with information on the robbery call Detective Brett Hawkinson at 503-823-1080 or send an email here.
    http://www.kgw.com/news/Armed-intrud...239078341.html

https://www.facebook.com/joshua.mccoy.98499?fref=ts

Hahahahahaha.

Dumb ass. Did u see his FB?

I nominate him for a darwin award.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    OK, I wanna know if McCoy knew these people or not. Cause a random, armed, kick-in robbery is almost every gun owner's wet dream.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

HAHAHA, I can't believe that Erin chick left that tag up, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by PCP777 View Post
    HAHAHA, I can't believe that Erin chick left that tag up, LOL.
    Definitely shows what an obsessed psycho he is.

Joshua McCoy shared Erin Dougherty's photo.
    Jan 2 at 8:25am ?
    Have you seen this piece of shit? She chooses dick over her 10 month old baby.dont let her smile fool ya. Beat this bitches ass every chance you get.it would be her karma n what she's owed. C-u-n-f I mean T.

So what you're saying is... A situation was resolved by hand without a gun being used? Upon a person who had a gun?

I call B.S. The NRA says that's not possible.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    So what you're saying is... A situation was resolved by hand without a gun being used? Upon a person who had a gun?

That's why I call BS when people say all the guns are about home security.

This is what it looks like when someone is afraid a maniac will come into their place:

If you don't lock your doors, but sit in the dark holding a shotgun, that's not about security. Deep down you kinda wanna shoot someone. Not even that "deep down" for some people, to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post

Yea, fuck the nra. Heston is spinning in his grave. HA!!!

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Thread Information