Thread: Ted Bundy

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks

Ted Bundy

Ted Bundy has always fascinated me. I had nightmares for weeks after reading The Stranger Beside Me. He has a daughter that he made with his last wife Carole Ann Boone, her name is/was Rosa. Carole changed both of their identities, and no one knows what name they're using. Do you think with as much sleuthing that goes on today, Rosa's identity could be found? I don't want to find her identity, I just really want to hear what others think of Ted.

Sorry if there's a thread about Bundy, I searched, and didn't find anything.

Seriously what dumb bitch would marry this psycho and have his child?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Seriously what dumb bitch would marry this psycho and have his child?
    One who didn't know he was a serial killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    She married him while he was in jail, how could she not know?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    She knew. She was with him while he was running around raping and killing women.

I found out the daughters name. She seems to be very successful in her adult life. Of course Ted was no dummy.

Someone asked me to post it, and since it's easily found by google I will post the name. Sorry mods if I'm breaking the rules.

Rosa Johnson, she lives in Washington State. She has a brother name Jamey Boone who lives less than 60 miles from me in Paducah Ky. He's a preacher. I'm not sure if I saw a real picture of her, but if it is her, I can't tell if she looks like her Dad.

Could you imagine having him as a Dad? OMG what a monster!

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Someone asked me to post it, and since it's easily found by google I will post the name. Sorry mods if I'm breaking the rules.

Rosa Johnson, she lives in Washington State. She has a brother name Jamey Boone who lives less than 60 miles from me in Paducah Ky. He's a preacher. I'm not sure if I saw a real picture of her, but if it is her, I can't tell if she looks like her Dad.

Could you imagine having him as a Dad? OMG what a monster!
    Charles Manson has a whole group of possible offspring out there. I watched some documentary thing once about several people who were getting tested to see if they truly were his kids. Hitler supposedly has a son with from a French prostitute.

I'm going to bet that knowing she was Bundy's kid was part of what propelled this woman to be so successful. Your biological parents do not curse you or guarantee success. They might guarantee some genetic issues, but I feel like the rest of of it pretty much what we make it. I made a point of being not like my family. Most people that know me IRL have no idea of some of the things that my family have done. I guess I don't get the big hangup on the kid being his. I DO get the big hangup on the mother marrying him in prison though.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    Charles Manson has a whole group of possible offspring out there. I watched some documentary thing once about several people who were getting tested to see if they truly were his kids. Hitler supposedly has a son with from a French prostitute.

I'm going to bet that knowing she was Bundy's kid was part of what propelled this woman to be so successful. Your biological parents do not curse you or guarantee success. They might guarantee some genetic issues, but I feel like the rest of of it pretty much what we make it. I made a point of being not like my family. Most people that know me IRL have no idea of some of the things that my family have done. I guess I don't get the big hangup on the kid being his. I DO get the big hangup on the mother marrying him in prison though.
    I would agree, if I didn't know good loving homes who adopted children that still had issues. Nurture vs Nature, no matter how much you nurture someone, you can't change their nature.

I saw on something that today would be Bundy's 72nd birthday. I guess I didn't realize that fucker was that old. (obviously he's dead, but I meant that he was born in 1946)

The Answer is - Stockholm Syndrome

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    Ted Bundy has always fascinated me. I had nightmares for weeks after reading The Stranger Beside Me. He has a daughter that he made with his last wife Carole Ann Boone, her name is/was Rosa. Carole changed both of their identities, and no one knows what name they're using. Do you think with as much sleuthing that goes on today, Rosa's identity could be found? I don't want to find her identity, I just really want to hear what others think of Ted.

Sorry if there's a thread about Bundy, I searched, and didn't find anything.

In simple words, Stockholm Syndrome is defined as feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim towards a captor. This term was first used by foreign media in 1973 as eponym when four hostages were taken during a bank robbery in Stockholm, Sweden.

There is evidence that some victims of childhood sexual abuse come to feel a connection with their abuser. They often feel flattered by the adult attention or are afraid that disclosure will create family disruption. In adulthood, they resist disclosure for emotional and personal reasons.

From a psychoanalytic lens, it can be argued that Stockholm syndrome arises strictly as a result of survival instincts.

When Stockholm syndrome is experienced as a result of narcissistic abuse, the victim, in effect, is regressing to a state of infantile dependence, and the infantile survival mechanism is likely to kick in involuntarily.

For more information on how narcissists are skilled at mentally dominating people - read this....
    https://factdr.com/health-conditions...lity-disorder/

Quote Originally Posted by DeathTalks View Post
    In simple words, Stockholm Syndrome is defined as feelings of trust or affection felt in many cases of kidnapping or hostage-taking by a victim towards a captor. This term was first used by foreign media in 1973 as eponym when four hostages were taken during a bank robbery in Stockholm, Sweden.

There is evidence that some victims of childhood sexual abuse come to feel a connection with their abuser. They often feel flattered by the adult attention or are afraid that disclosure will create family disruption. In adulthood, they resist disclosure for emotional and personal reasons.

From a psychoanalytic lens, it can be argued that Stockholm syndrome arises strictly as a result of survival instincts.

When Stockholm syndrome is experienced as a result of narcissistic abuse, the victim, in effect, is regressing to a state of infantile dependence, and the infantile survival mechanism is likely to kick in involuntarily.

For more information on how narcissists are skilled at mentally dominating people - read this....
    https://factdr.com/health-conditions...lity-disorder/
    Not sure how accurate that assessment is. He most definitely manipulated her, but that is as far as I'd say it went.

Thread Information