Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Aura Garcia (43) crushed by drawbridge on New Years Eve

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Knock it off, Shins, or you're next!

Just kidding, I couldn't do it

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I'm not wearing any pants
    WOW, this woman was part deaf and didn't hear the alarms.
    And for her taking her time crossing the bridge? WTF??? she had a right to walk slow or as fast as she wanted.
    She brought it on herself? Neener, Who the fuck says that? That is nasty.
    The fucking woman didn't bring it on herself. WOW. If that was your mom or one of your family members would you say that?
    She usually took the bus but had to walk that day in the cold. She did not bring it on herself. So what if she didn't like to be rushed. IT had nothing to do with that she was big.
    I'm big and don't like to rush. I'm sure she didn't know she would die.
    The jokes are bad and you people saying them are nasty. Her family will prob come here one day and see see that. Her poor daughter is without a mom now. And it was christmas eve to boot. How awful. RIP aura

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    BB, shut the fuck up.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    BB, shut the fuck up.
    No, you shut the fuck up. This was very tragic and this poor womans daughter is heartbroken. She no longer has a mom because some guy was neglecful as fuck. On christmas eve day ...all she was doing was going to the damn doctor and now she is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Beantown Bitch View Post
    No, you shut the fuck up. This was very tragic and this poor womans daughter is heartbroken. She no longer has a mom because some guy was neglecful as fuck. On christmas eve day ...all she was doing was going to the damn doctor and now she is dead.
    Good one.

Good one.

Good one? Umm that's all you have to say? Telling me to shut the fuck up because i feel for this poor woman? Do you have any compassion? Her daugher is mortified. I See your smite, you would rather it was me? Wow, that's a classy thing to say. I never wish death on anyone. I'm sorry you do. What an awful thing to wish to someone.
    Last edited by Beantown Bitch; 01-14-2014 at 08:26 PM.

Good one? Umm that's all you have to say? Telling me to shut the fuck up because i feel for this poor woman? Do you have any compassion? Her daugher is mortified. I See your smite, you would rather it was me? Wow, that's a classy thing to say. I never wish death on anyone. I'm sorry you do. What an awful thing to wish to someone.
    Not because you feel for this woman. Because you are a dumbass and just seeing the fact that you posted makes me want to hang myself. I can't stand you. And when did I ever say I was classy? Your holier than thou attitude is ridiculous....just shut. the fuck. up.

Good example that people should think about what they are going to say to reporters before opening their mouths. Now BC of "she didn't like to be rushed" this woman and this accident is now looked at in a different light.

Not because you feel for this woman. Because you are a dumbass and just seeing the fact that you posted makes me want to hang myself. I can't stand you. And when did I ever say I was classy? Your holier than thou attitude is ridiculous....just shut. the fuck. up.

I don't care if you cant stand me. That fine. Still no reason to tell me to shut the fuck up because i feel for the woman. I don't claim to be holier then thou..i'm not. It's fine, you don't like me...who cares?

I don't care if you cant stand me. That fine. Still no reason to tell me to shut the fuck up because i feel for the woman. I don't claim to be holier then thou..i'm not. It's fine, you don't like me...who cares?
    Do you have reading issues? I DID NOT tell you to shut the fuck up because YOU FEEL FOR THE WOMAN. You came in here saying all these people were nasty for saying what they said and saying your usual bullshit and acting holier than thou like you always fucking do when jokes are made. Jokes are made in nearly every thread, and I don't even know why you care to hang around if all of the people here are so "nasty". Fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Good example that people should think about what they are going to say to reporters before opening their mouths. Now BC of "she didn't like to be rushed" this woman and this accident is now looked at in a different light.
    I don't think anyone likes to be rushed. It sucks. She also had hearing problem. It was a tragic accident and her family might come here and that shit hurts. all the jokes. not called for.

Do you have reading issues? I DID NOT tell you to shut the fuck up because YOU FEEL FOR THE WOMAN. You came in here saying all these people were nasty for saying what they said and saying your usual bullshit and acting holier than thou like you always fucking do when jokes are made. Jokes are made in nearly every thread, and I don't even know why you care to hang around if all of the people here are so "nasty". Fuck off.
    I meant that they were nasty for saying the jokes because it is. There is a line to be drawn in certain situations. I mean....really? I'ts fine, some jokes are funny but people go to too far here sometimes is what i meant. Saying she brought it on herself? OMG that is an awful thing to say Even for this place.
    Last edited by Beantown Bitch; 01-14-2014 at 08:47 PM.

Also, I don't think the operator was negligent but one would think a shut off switch should have been used, I'm taking there wasn't one?

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    Also, I don't think the operator was negligent but one would think a shut off switch should have been used, I'm taking there wasn't one?
    I am pretty sure the operator has an emergency stop capability. However, it appears that he simply reversed the direction. If it was open enough to let the boat go through, reversing it in response to hearing screams could also result in the boat colliding with the bridge.

As soon as a problem was detected, he should have executed an emergency stop procedure.
    My avatar? My daughter drew a picture of me.

I meant that they were nasty for saying the jokes because it is. There is a line to be drawn in certain situations. I mean....really? I'ts fine, some jokes are funny but people go to too far here sometimes is what i meant. Saying she brought it on herself? OMG that is an awful thing to say Even for this place.
    And now I know who smited me

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

People can react to anything however the fuck they want to. This site is about various types of deaths, and if humor is found in one once in a while, so be it. That's human nature for ya. The jokes here were mainly puns, anyways. If her family feels like finding this site and getting super upset about it, then that's what they'll do. This site would have no members if there was a rule that no one could ever poke fun at a death ever.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

i don't remember reading that she was deaf.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    i don't remember reading that she was deaf.
    Me neither.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...awbridge_death

?It?s been tough on the family,? Juan Garcia, 79, Aura Garcia?s husband, said in Spanish, adding he wants to know if there was any negligence on the part of the bridge operator. The family said Garcia didn?t suffer any medical conditions that would prevent her from seeing or hearing any warnings before the bridge was opened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by TupeloHoney View Post
    haha. thanks! beantown kept posting that she was deaf and didn't hear the warning and had me thinking for a moment that perhaps we are fucked up... but no. we're fine. water under the bridge. carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I didn't think you could get a drivers license if you were deaf.

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    And now I know who smited me
    Word! I was just about to post that.

I'm a big girl too, however I know damn well that if I'm walking across a drawbridge to hurry up. Or better yet, if I'm that slow, I won't walk across a bridge.

Thanks for the smite though, and also the nice little comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I didn't think you could get a drivers license if you were deaf.
    Deaf people can have driver's licenses.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Deaf people can have driver's licenses.
    Learn something new every day.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    haha. thanks! beantown kept posting that she was deaf and didn't hear the warning and had me thinking for a moment that perhaps we are fucked up... but no. we're fine. water under the bridge. carry on.
    haha -------> ^^ I saw that! ^^
    Last edited by *crickets*; 01-15-2014 at 01:02 PM.

Thread Information