Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kali Dobson (25) died on her wedding night when her new husband Ryan Quinton (27) crashed their vehicle

So sad all the way around. I know someone who was drunk and racing another car. He wrecked into a bridge, throwing his bride from the car. She died, and he spent two years in prison for vehicular manslaughter. Bad choices
    Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

There is just no excuse for drinking and driving in today's world.

Well at least nobody died this time?

http://www.ledgernews.com/news/top_s...tml?TNNoMobile

Jasper man jailed on DUI charge

(May 27, 2014) A Jasper man who faces a slew of charges in Cherokee County, including vehicular homicide, following the death of his bride this winter was arrested over the Memorial Day weekend for driving under the influence.

Ryan Quinton, 28, was out on bond for the vehicular homicide charge at the time of his arrest Saturday.

The most recent driving under the influence arrest occurred around 1 a.m., May 24, at the corner of Refuge Road and Harmony School Road. An official spokesperson with the Pickens County Sheriff's Office said Quinton was pulled over for failing to stop at a stop sign and failing to maintain a lane.

"The deputy conducted a field sobriety evaluation, and the deputy arrested him shortly thereafter," said Capt. Frank Reynolds, adding that Quinton was "very cooperative."

Reynolds said Quinton's blood alcohol level was "over the legal limit" at .158 grams.

Quinton bonded out of the Pickens County jail later that day.

The Georgia State Patrol charged Quinton with the death of his bride, Kali Dobson Quinton, this past February following a several month investigation into the fatal wreck.

The two had just left their wedding reception in Ball Ground on Dec. 29 when Quinton lost control of his Pontiac Firebird on Ga. 5. The vehicle traveled off the roadway, overturned and ejected Kali Quinton, 25.

Quinton originally told troopers that he swerved to dodge a dog that had ran into the roadway.

According to statements made by a GSP spokesperson at the time of the wreck, blood was taken from Quinton to determine if alcohol was a contributing factor. He was later charged with laying drags, DUI, weaving, failure to maintain a lane and reckless driving.

Quinton turned himself in to the Cherokee Adult Detention Center on Feb. 26.

He was released on a $25,000 bond, which required that he not violate the laws of any governmental unit and prohibited him from possessing alcohol.

A Cherokee County Grand Jury has yet to indict Quinton on the February charges.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Now I REALLY have no sympathy for this dickwad! I mean, FUCKIN' REALLY?!? You are out awaiting charges of killing your wife by drinking and driving like an asshole before the ink was even dry on the marriage certificate! So naturally, you should go out and get "good ole' boy wasted" and get behind the wheel again! Throw the book at this fucking tool and lock him up for a long time in a place where he can only get drunk on Toilet Wine...'MERICA!

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Jesus fucking christ. What an asshole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Waste of space. I really wish it were him that died that night and that Kali was spared. People make mistakes, but doing it over and over again is NO mistake. I can only imagine how many times this asshole has driven drunk and not gotten caught. Fuck this dude! I'm just happy he didn't kill anyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    So...was there a dog or not? Not that it lessens his douchery
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    So...was there a dog or not? Not that it lessens his douchery
    I doubt we'll ever know for sure, but we do know he was laying drag when he wrecked, so I think it's fair to say that being drunk and laying drag were likely what caused the accident ... as opposed to a pooch.
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I think they might just leave him in jail to await trial at this point. That would be best for everyone, other than the local alcohol distributors.

Quote Originally Posted by Chompin View Post
    I think they might just leave him in jail to await trial at this point. That would be best for everyone, other than the local alcohol distributors.
    We can only hope.

This is getting complicated, so I'll sum it up:

Ryan was arrested in Pickens County over Memorial Day weekend for DUI.

He bonded out of Pickens County.

The day after Memorial Day (Tuesday), he checked into rehab.

Later that same day, Cherokee County (where the wedding night accident occurred) revoked his bond due to the new DUI and arrested him.

Ryan's attorney is trying to renegotiate bond with Cherokee County.

However, if Cherokee releases him, he will then go back to the Pickens jail for violating probation. He has been on probation in Pickens for several years for hunting violations, etc.

http://www.cherokeetribune.com/view/...me_top_bullets

Groom arrested in rehab, held with no bond

(May 28, 2014) CANTON -- For the second time in a week, the groom facing charges in the December wedding day car crash that killed his bride is behind bars -- and authorities say he likely will be for some time.

Ryan Quinton was arrested at Timothy House rehabilitation center in Talking Rock on Tuesday night, after Cherokee authorities revoked a bond agreement from his charges in the December crash, said Lt. Jay Baker, spokesman for the Cherokee Sheriff?s Office.

Quinton's bond was revoked, according to Baker, because the 28-year-old Jasper widower was arrested and charged with DUI early Saturday morning in Pickens County, an arrest that violated the terms of his bond.

Quinton checked in Tuesday morning at the rehab center and planned to stay there for six months, getting help with alcohol issues that have grown since the wreck that killed Kali Dobson Quinton hours after their wedding, his mother said.

The widower's attorneys say they are petitioning for a new bond agreement. But whenever Quinton gets out of the Cherokee County jail, he has more trouble waiting in Pickens County.

Capt. Frank Reynolds of the Pickens County Sheriff?s Office said a warrant was taken out for Quinton's arrest Tuesday on charges of violating his probation from a previous arrest for hunting violations.

Quinton is serving a 5-year probation sentence since being convicted of a dozen charges -- including hunting out of season, hunting bear and the felony offense of tampering with evidence -- in 2012, according to the Pickens Clerk of Court's Office. He was arrested in the case in 2009.

Quinton has faced other traffic violations before, according to court records. But officials in Cherokee and Pickens counties say he had not been charged with DUI in those jurisdictions before the crash following his wedding at the Wheeler House in Ball Ground.

Reynolds said Ryan Quinton's probation officer issued the warrant because the DUI charge Saturday violated the terms of his probation.

While the suspect's mother said she understands the Saturday arrest violated his bond terms, she said she wishes the police would have let him stay in rehab.

"In rehab, he wouldn't be allowed to leave either, but he would be getting help. He would still be sitting there, not being able to leave, not being able to do anything, but he would be getting the counseling and the guidance that he needed," Diane Quinton said Wednesday. "If we want to get these people back in society, we've got to help them. He's asked for help. What good is it going to do for him to sit at the jail and still not get the help?"

The mother said she hadn't yet had a chance to see her son and didn't know how he was doing. She said he was in daily turmoil already since the car crash that killed his wife as they drove away from their wedding on Highway 5. The Georgia State Patrol took out warrants for his arrest in the incident in February, charging him with vehicular homicide, DUI and traffic violations, and he was released on bond.

The family of the bride is also pulling for Ryan Quinton. Asked about the new DUI arrest, her mother, Linda Jordan, said Tuesday he would always be her son and the family was behind him 100 percent, hoping for him to find a way to deal with the accident.

The suspect still has no court date for the December incident. If convicted in that case, he faces up to 15 years in prison for the vehicular homicide charges and a one-year sentence for each of the other charges, authorities said. In Pickens County, he faces up to a year each for the DUI and two additional traffic violations.

I found the list of charges from his 2009 hunting arrest:

And I found a 2008 arrest for driving violations. He was charged with driving on a suspended license, but I can't find anything about why his license was suspended to begin with (perhaps he was still a minor ... but I'm not necessarily an expert at finding arrest records).

I know nothing about U.S state hunting regulations but this guy is looking more & more like a "the law is only for the rest of the world" kind of jerk.

Seriously, hunting's not exactly a rare pastime in the U.S right? So is it common to get busted for killing things you shouldn't be killing as often as this guy does?

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I know nothing about U.S state hunting regulations but this guy is looking more & more like a "the law is only for the rest of the world" kind of jerk.

Seriously, hunting's not exactly a rare pastime in the U.S right? So is it common to get busted for killing things you shouldn't be killing as often as this guy does?
    No. You're right. This douche thinks the laws don't apply to him.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post

Exactly.

From the arrest record- it looks like he has a place he lays bait down. It's probably by a roadway. He sits in his truck at night and waits for the bear to come to the bait. Then he shoots the bear, from the roadway- which is illegal. Even during hunting season it's illegal to hunt from a roadway. Looks like he was arrested for killing a deer out of season, too.

Yuck. This guy sucks.

The drunk driver seems to almost always survive! Buckle up kiddos!!

I would normally applaud him for going to rehab, except I'm pretty sure he only did that because he thought it would keep him from going to jail. For the moment anyway.

Scuzzbucket.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Seems like he just does whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

Totally marriage material.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Seems like he just does whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

Totally marriage material.
    Oh yeah, totally makes me want him. He's MINE!

$100 says some dumb chick writes him love letters while he is in jail and wants to marry him.

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Oh yeah, totally makes me want him. He's MINE!

$100 says some dumb chick writes him love letters while he is in jail and wants to marry him.
    Have you mailed yours out yet?

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Well that was nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Well that was nice.
    Seriously. I make a little joke and basically get called dumb. Whatever.

Seriously. I make a little joke and basically get called dumb. Whatever.
    You claimed him. Oh, were you joking?

Tough crowd.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Eta: chompin, Don't be obtuse. Tool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information