Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NSFW Pics - Woman Burns Entire Nose Off Using 'Black Salve' to Cure Her Skin Cancer

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    if you notice in the before picture a small line on her upper lip, that is where she has some removed by a doctor previously. that tiny scar is what she was trying to avoid.

even after her nose was burning off, she decided to begin drinking the stuff. why? i don't know. because dumb. she took it a couple of times, had a reaction in her guts and went to the emergency room. they thought she had meningitis and did a spinal tap (obviously didn't tell them she DRANK POISON). when she got home she posted that she was going to try to drink it again.

it was originally a root used by native people to draw out infections. it is sometimes called 'natures scalpel'. supposedly you can put it on, say, a splinter that has gone too deep and healed over and the paste would pull the splinter to the surface and kill the surrounding infection. the 'eschar' is a scab that forms from all the dead tissue, it is a normal effect of the paste. usually when it falls off it leaves a depression in the skin that fills in over time. she must've got a bad bunch.

it is illegal to sell in the US for medicinal purposes, however, i believe it is legal for use on animals. i guess people use it on farm animals who get tumors.

she bought it over the internet, from a company called ALPHA OMEGA. the redditors mentioned that the creator of the company had previously done jail time for something. she called the company a few times over the course of treatment and the told her everything was fine as well.

Dumbest chick ever....

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    Dumbest chick ever....
    Unless she was trying to off herself.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Unless she was trying to off herself.
    Bc she had burned off her nose? interesting thought.

Omg grosssssssssss gag hurl shudder. Wtaf is wrong with people? Holy shit.
    Jenn

i like natural remedies as much as the next girl, but for cancer, i think i'd go with the guy who has 8 years of education on me.
    This. Natural is good for some things. But we've also had awesome advancements in the field of medicine over the past 100 years. No need to ignore them.

And those pictures....I think I'm going to be sick.

Hoxsey? Hoax-ee? Are you sure this is legit? (Granted, it would probably be hard to fake those pictures).

Here are some similar stories----CAUTION-----MORE GROSS PICS

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...er/eschar.html

ugh, I keep touching my nose now....making sure its still there.

Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    Bc she had burned off her nose? interesting thought.
    She saw with her own eyes what the salve did to her nose, why else would she drink it? I can't think of any other explanation.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

wibbly wobbly timey wimey Seraphim's Avatar
    First of all a MOD needs to add something along the lines of NSFW pics in the title because FUCKING HELL.

Why!?

I can get someone trying to DIY somethings that might be considered totally minor under the right circumstances. Skin cancer that has a potential to turn into something malignant that can spread through your body and become non curable is something I wouldn't gamble with ever. There is a reason why even the simplest of lesions are usually put on a slide and tested. Even a tiny little mole can become malignant in many cases.

And she drank the shit too? At the risk of sounding like a real cold bitch, if she is that damn thick maybe one less dumbass in the world would clean out the gene pool a bit.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

This is way too common. If you frequent the various cancer forums, you'll find "natural" healing proponents endorsing all kinds of crackpot treatments. Treatments that are worthless at best and dangerous at worst. And the get all when you try to recommend that they consult an actual scientist when selecting a treatment.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    She saw with her own eyes what the salve did to her nose, why else would she drink it? I can't think of any other explanation.
    When this dumb twat plastered her forehead with it, some of her brain was eaten away. JMO

If she wanted to off herself, I'm sure she maybe would have gone the normal suicide route......you know, gun, knife, rope, or, just flung herself off something high but with your brain

out for dinner....not so much.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Well, it got rid of the cancer, right?

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    Oy vey mama. Isn't that the truff.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    Well, it got rid of the cancer, right?
    Get rid of nose cancer by cutting off your nose. Because it's NATURAL.

Gives new meaning to the phrase:

Cutting off your nose to spite your....cancer

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    ICHTHAMMOL! Love that stuff! No. This stuff is MUCH nastier.

Home surgery isn't always the best choice.
    I had to get some ichthammol last spring after basically back-handing one of my giant cacti while weeding around some flowers. I had to go to a few different drug stores to find it, because apparently it's not as popular as it was in the olden days. The back of my hand was FULL of tines, and that stuff drew them all out. It stinks like hell, but it works!
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    When this dumb twat plastered her forehead with it, some of her brain was eaten away. JMO

If she wanted to off herself, I'm sure she maybe would have gone the normal suicide route......you know, gun, knife, rope, or, just flung herself off something high but with your brain

out for dinner....not so much.
    I must admit that I am vain to the extent that I wouldn't do anything that is going to fuck my face up if I were to kill myself. I prefer to be a pleasant looking corpse.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I just want to know why she didnt wash the shit off when it started to burn.

it's supposed to be quite a painful process. everyone suggests hardcore drugs while doing it. she was on oxycodone at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Oooohhhhh that makes a little more sense. Drug induced stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    it's supposed to be quite a painful process. everyone suggests hardcore drugs while doing it. she was on oxycodone at the time.
    Oh ok. I didn't know she was popping prescription pain killers. She sounds like a very smart girl that makes excellent decisions

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I must admit that I am vain to the extent that I wouldn't do anything that is going to fuck my face up if I were to kill myself. I prefer to be a pleasant looking corpse.
    As it should be... I hear the trend in suicide now is a bullet to the chest, so not to mess up the purdy face.

suicide trend

Thread Information