Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NSFW Pics - Woman Burns Entire Nose Off Using 'Black Salve' to Cure Her Skin Cancer

NSFW Pics - Woman Burns Entire Nose Off Using 'Black Salve' to Cure Her Skin Cancer

last night i spent a large amount of my time reading two forum threads about this woman called hoxsey, who, in looking to remove a tiny section of skin cancer from her nose without going under the knife, burned the entire thing off. over the course of several weeks, she continued posting to a forum where all the members congratulated her on her decision to go the natural route, even after she posted pictures of herself with a giant hole in her nose.

reddit found out about this and bombarded the thread, causing a war between the two factions.

it is so sad because the woman knew this was a possibility based on her 'research' and posted about how she was beginning to feel that she would be disfigured for life and still, these crazies never once told her to see a doctor.

http://www.reddit.com/r/MorbidRealit...he_outcome_is/

http://www.topicalinfo.org/forum/top...?TOPIC_ID=1302

Hoxsey
    USA
    59 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2012 : 11:44:43 Show Profile Reply with Quote

Hello, I am new to this forum, and I have read many posts looking for a situation similar to mine, and found none. Well, one, but it didn't totally match up. I have a diagnosed basal cell spot on tip of nose, opted out of MOHs surgery to go the natural route, after much research on the web. I followed the protocol for application as per the alpha omega labs website (which I ordered from) Friday night (night before last). I applied to nose, and to forehead, where I knew I had another spot, undiagnosed, but I knew what it was as it felt and behaved just like my prior 2 bcc's. my face has now swelled up so badly, I look like Ia boxer at the end of a long fight. My left eye is almost swelled shut. Is this normal? I'm going to try to include a photo. I did take ibuprofen, 400mg last night, on top of the hydrocodone I take every 4-6 hours for the pain. I was getting worried about so much swelling, wondering if I need to succumb to a 'real' doc to make sure it's not an allergic reaction? Sure hope not! Any experience, suggestions? Thanks!
    bonder
    USA
    180 Posts

Posted - 09/23/2012 : 17:18:18 Show Profile Reply with Quote

Dear Hoxsey lol ( Wish I'd thought of that)...

I have used Black salve as part of a successful protocol for my nose area and pain/swelling WAS part of it.
    Go to www.canceramerican.com and scroll down to bottom in order to see the pics I took including the dead cell mass pic.

Now, the swelling is not part of what you will see there but, the idea of " It gets worse before it gets better" is quite evident in the pics.

My lower lip hung down on the left side like a cartoon and hardly anything on my right. suffices to say I stayed indoors for a few days until it all went down again. I had read that this was part of the ordeal beforehand and just waited it out while staying away from ALL optional chemicals like, coffee,canned foods, frozen pizzas candy, limited the booze, just a shot or two for pain before bedtime, no fast foods etc.

In my opinion, the reason I could whack a lump as big as mine down to a divit with a border was not due to the salve alone.
    I have read and experienced that the body needs to be cleansed from the inside out to get the best reaction and so, I went to the organic store and bought flax seed oil in the dark bottle to take with cottage cheese in the morning (yuck is right) but, well worth it, we have hardly any vitamin B 17 in our diet

My lump was as big as the side of my nose and sat just under it above my lip.

There seems to be a lot of opinions but I am guessing that for a lump smaller than a dime in diameter you are looking at a month or less until it is just an area no one will be staring at any longer if you do the whole body routine.

Caton's video at Omega gave me the best explanation of how the salve works and is why I eventually tried it.

Remember these words KEEP IT MOIST KEEP IT MOIST KEEP IT MOIST......

Get some white vaseoline like Aquaphor at walmart or somewhere and keep applying it after the lump falls out, drink you orange juice daily.

Try and report back here with your issues and someone will get back to you and quite quickly if you leave pics I have noticed ha!

People like to see living proof I think lol...

Keep the faith and

Be Well Always,

Bonder
    Edited by - bonder on 09/23/2012 21:20:24
    Hoxsey
    USA
    59 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2012 : 10:58:28 Show Profile Reply with Quote

Thank u, bonder, I will try that next. My big worry now is that it's SO deep, I may have to get reconstructive surgery after all. I say this because of how deep it feels to have gone in my nose, AND the fact that I think it has gone all the way through my nose cartilage to my nasal passage, because the pus and too is INSIDE my nostrils as well. I cleaned it out with a. Qtip last night, but decided if its gone through, or close to it, I should leave the inside alone just like the outside should be left alone. But dang, just how normal can ones nose look when that much skin dies out of it? Scaaaaaary scary time coming up for Hoxsley. I definitely had a couple of 'what the hell have I done?' Moments... But I know it was the right thing to do.
    I'll try the photos again, hope to get past the 'must be logged in to use this window' screen!
    Ask, this cancer on my nose was biopsied less than a year ago, and it came back as 'actinic keratosis', so they freeze sprayed it. I had it sprayed more than once. What are the chances of a cancer going from per cancer to full blown entire tip of nose in a year? Is that possible? Anybody know? Thanks for the support, fellow cancerites!
    Hoxsley
    Hoxsey
    USA
    59 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2012 : 17:52:54 Show Profile Reply with Quote

photo worked on my pc. The nose spot- It's pretty big, this is the exact area that the salve touched, wherever salve was, it turned. I'm pretty sure there's more, but thank god I didn't do an even bigger spot! It's been very painful and feels quite deep. Anivoc- thank you for that info, I thought I had read that she did another treatment that was a fake salve or something....
    Anyhoo, here's my pic from today...

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

bonder
    USA
    180 Posts

Posted - 09/26/2012 : 21:02:00 Show Profile Reply with Quote
    Hoxsey,

Ok, no big surprise that you have an oval-shaped pattern turning brown colors...

There is a lot of redness on the nose compared to the forehead however.

I have read here that others have put a dab of the salve on a part of their arm or leg to see what sort of reaction occurs to skin without cancer and determine if there is any allergics involved.

As you know, you can be allergic to dust, vegetables or whatever...

I think one of the most important things I did was get vaseline all over the wound and keep after it and get warm water on it several times a day as well but, for sure in the morning.

Before you came to this site, you followed the directions that came with the package right?
    What is the full name of the product you bought and does it indicate DMSO as an ingredient ?

Be Well Always,

Bonder

P.S.

A thought for medical professionals if you are inclined.

This is going to sound bizarre but, if you don't have both wounds biopsied yet, I'd get 2 cleaned out glass bottles from spaghetti sauce or whatever and pour enough rubbing alcohol into them in order to cover the lumps that falls out in case you do want to know what it was that fell off. Make sure to keep them covered.

Edited by - bonder on 09/26/2012 21:17:28

Thomas Haugen
    USA
    84 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2012 : 08:41:02 Show Profile Reply with Quote

Hoxsey,

Your nose wound looks like your immune system is in full response against the cancer cells as the redness/swelling indicates. Dead cancer cells are (deconstructed) and the intercellular stuff also is carried away through the bloodstream. As others have stated, the main cancer mass may come off your nose in one glob. Afterwards your nose prolly will have a depression(there's a medical term for it) where the mass was, and the new skin prolly will be redder than normal.

The good news is most skin cancers don't get as deep as you fear, so you may heal without needing extensive surgery. Google Mohs Surgery and then click on Images and you'll see lots of people who got a lot of scalpel work but none of them (IFAIK) got into the nasal passages. If you can heal up the wound by keeping it moist, then over the following months the depression prolly will start to fill in with healthy flesh and on the surface the skin will gradually lose the redness. My wound on the end of my nose became barely noticeable after a year in this exact process. Solid paste makeup will be your friend after the skin heals.

About your forehead, you now know why others have advised against treating more than one spot at a time. A strong immune system might be able to respond well to multiple wounds, but then again, maybe not. On the other hand there is the desire to get these hideous cancers over and done with and get your face back to normal. Your forehead doesn't look like the experience of others. That's why Bonder and Anivoc are asking what salve you used.

Some quacks added sulfuric acid to their salve formulas which kills normal cells. Buying known formulas and testing them on healthy skin appears to be the best Caveat Emptor.

Tom
    Hoxsey
    USA
    59 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2012 : 19:45:02 Show Profile Reply with Quote

Bonder- Well, crap! Why do you mention seeking professional advice? Do you think I have hurt myself here with this recipe?? You don't think my forehead is reacting from skin cancer, just possibly from sensitivity to what has been put on it?
    Now I am wigging out a bit. I'm going to feel like and idiot for doing this to myself if I am now scarred for life!? Oh boy....
    bonder
    USA
    180 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2012 : 23:43:28 Show Profile Reply with Quote

Hoxey,

Here is the deal when you self-medicate...

You run the risk of over-doing it and while I think you will heal like everyone else,the (double dose) you put on may not be much fun for a while fore sure so, I'd be a jerk not to remind you that one can go to emc and ask their opinion, reflect on what they suggest and decide if you just want to wait it out or have them do something for you to make things easier

Nobody says you have to go to a surgeon tonight and have surgery but, always keep in mind that those guys see people with burns, cuts etc. every day.

Zinc chloride is no party favor and while we are talking about a small chance, you must consider that you might be sensitive to it.

SCARRED FOR LIFE IS AN OVER-STATEMENT.

Longer to heal is more accurate in my opinion which is why it is imperative that you watch what goes into your system and keep things moist

Nobody wants bad news but, you came here for truthful information good and bad...

I think the (good news) Is what Haugen said about no nasal passage issues typically.

Be Well Always,
    Bonder
    before:

after:

i may or may not have had nightmares about this.

What did I just read?

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

*face of horror*

^that's what I have right now. Good lawd.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

after the first page at the link, there are about 5 pages of,'good job! never regret it! at least you got all the cancer out!' then the redditers show up with some sense. the woman had to spend 30,ooo to reconstruct her face and never posted a picture of the final product. her insurance refused to pay, apparently.

i don't get how having a doctor remove cancer from your face = bad but cosmetic surgery = good.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I actually made a noise so loud and bizarre that my son came running.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

I may or may not need to go put on clean underwear now. Holy mother of God. I would have surgery to remove my eyeballs and have them sewn into the soles of my feet before I would do this shit to myself.

I never cease to be amazed by the variety of weirdness Reddit offers, but this story made me ill. If authorities can consider charging people who taunt & encourage online suicides, why the fuck should any of these morons come out of this unscathed? What if some of them have kids? THEY'RE INSANE!!

but these weren't the reddit users. they actually thought they were helping this woman. being encouraging and supportive about her blah blah decision. there's a whole discussion over 'big pharma' and not trusting 'real' doctors to fix the problem. it was really dumb. i like natural remedies as much as the next girl, but for cancer, i think i'd go with the guy who has 8 years of education on me.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    I am in the medical field and I almost hurled. Dear god.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Looks like a mushroom growing in that picture

OMG!! This poor woman. What kind of black salve was it, ichthammol ointment? I didn't realize that shit was so potent if it was. Holy Jeebus!!

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I have spent most of my evening reading about the ways this black salve (which is actually bloodroot paste, mostly) works, and it really does sound like pretty amazing stuff if used properly. Apparently this lady either applied too much of it over too large of an area or had a really whack reaction to it, though.

Quote Originally Posted by becoming View Post
    I have spent most of my evening reading about the ways this black salve (which is actually bloodroot paste, mostly) works, and it really does sound like pretty amazing stuff if used properly. Apparently this lady either applied too much of it over too large of an area or had a really whack reaction to it, though.
    i've looked at a lot of pictures and videos of it working. gross as that sounds. it seems too good to be true if you listen to the advocates. i see this and fuck no.

This woman acts like having the cancer removed by a doctor was a horrible, risky surgery, when it's not. You don't get put under anesthesia, they use local numbing agents.

She waited way too long to get help, she knew something was wrong, she should have gone to the doctor.

ETA: my dad has always said, "if it's too good to be true, it probably isn't"
    Last edited by Angiebla; 12-30-2013 at 08:15 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    OMG!! This poor woman. What kind of black salve was it, ichthammol ointment? I didn't realize that shit was so potent if it was. Holy Jeebus!!
    ICHTHAMMOL! Love that stuff! No. This stuff is MUCH nastier.

Home surgery isn't always the best choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

why why why why why why why why WHYYYYYYY!!!

MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE????
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

How do you go through that and never once go see a doctor? Where is the unsee button?

I still feel queasy...

I keep having to quickly scroll past the pics to see latest post on this thread. Seeing it once was enough. I hate to say it but this is another "Stupid Hurts" scenario. Do you think she was too embarrassed to go to the d doctor when the shit started looking infected? It almost looks like the tissue got necrotic like it does from a brown recluse bite. What is crazy is she went from having a little red patch to having a big honking, nasty hole.

With our Scot-Irish skin my family gets basal cell skin cancers pretty regularly. My poor dad has had several large chunks cut out of his head. We even teased him about the last one which gave him a semi-brow lift off sorts. I know that my skin cancer lesions are in the mail and coming as many sun burns that I.have had but there is no way in hell I would take a chance with this shit.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I guess I'm still confused on what this shit is and how she acquired it.

If that info is in the quoted articles I apologize. tldr - shit hurts my eyes.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I keep having to quickly scroll past the pics to see latest post on this thread. Seeing it once was enough. I hate to say it but this is another "Stupid Hurts" scenario. Do you think she was too embarrassed to go to the d doctor when the shit started looking infected? It almost looks like the tissue got necrotic like it does from a brown recluse bite. What is crazy is she went from having a little red patch to having a big honking, nasty hole.

With our Scot-Irish skin my family gets basal cell skin cancers pretty regularly. My poor dad has had several large chunks cut out of his head. We even teased him about the last one which gave him a semi-brow lift off sorts. I know that my skin cancer lesions are in the mail and coming as many sun burns that I.have had but there is no way in hell I would take a chance with this shit.
    if you notice in the before picture a small line on her upper lip, that is where she has some removed by a doctor previously. that tiny scar is what she was trying to avoid.

even after her nose was burning off, she decided to begin drinking the stuff. why? i don't know. because dumb. she took it a couple of times, had a reaction in her guts and went to the emergency room. they thought she had meningitis and did a spinal tap (obviously didn't tell them she DRANK POISON). when she got home she posted that she was going to try to drink it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I guess I'm still confused on what this shit is and how she acquired it.

If that info is in the quoted articles I apologize. tldr - shit hurts my eyes.
    it was originally a root used by native people to draw out infections. it is sometimes called 'natures scalpel'. supposedly you can put it on, say, a splinter that has gone too deep and healed over and the paste would pull the splinter to the surface and kill the surrounding infection. the 'eschar' is a scab that forms from all the dead tissue, it is a normal effect of the paste. usually when it falls off it leaves a depression in the skin that fills in over time. she must've got a bad bunch.

it is illegal to sell in the US for medicinal purposes, however, i believe it is legal for use on animals. i guess people use it on farm animals who get tumors.

she bought it over the internet, from a company called ALPHA OMEGA. the redditors mentioned that the creator of the company had previously done jail time for something. she called the company a few times over the course of treatment and the told her everything was fine as well.

OMG she drank that shit?!? Is she still alive?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

this is just amazing...

i wil admit that i am not afraid of being my own guinea pig, and trying natural treatments for my ailments. over the years i have had to perform self-surgery to remove angry piercings and skin tags, have eradicated plantar warts, etc. etc. that said, if ANYTHING were to go horribly wrong, i would consult a motherfucking doctor. and i don't fuck around when it comes to my face.

how this chick couldn't pull it together to call a doctor when it was clear her face was falling off is beyond me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Also, I just noticed my girlbox is full.

Thread Information