Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Aaron Micahnik

Re: Aaron Micahnik

Looks likes someone posted a memorial website for him, but it expired already.  GRRRR.

http://aaron-micahnik.memory-of.com/

Re: Aaron Micahnik

Looked at the cache, it was created by Kathy Gerard on 08/06/07, and David Gringer lit a candle on 08/11/2007: "I WANT TO LIGHT THE FIRST CANDLE FOR YOU, REST IN PEACE FOREVER."

As Aaron's niece, who the hell are you and why does the death of the most important person in my life matter to you?!?

Quote Originally Posted by RobinLynn View Post
    As Aaron's niece, who the hell are you and why does the death of the most important person in my life matter to you?!?
    Seriously?

Whomever posted in this thread is looong gone by now. It's been 8 years since anyone has posted anything.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Hmm this thread hadn't been posted in for over 8 years. But now I shall read it since I know about it.

Hi RobinLynn, sorry to hear about your uncle. If you want to share any good memories of him with us I'm sure we'd love to hear about them.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    I'll never understand why people come in here all huffy. First of all, how did they find us in the first place?? What do they expect to find when they google dead relatives names?? Second of all, do they seriously think that no one else in the world has lost someone close to them?? Give me a break.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    RobinLynn,

Welcome to MDS. This site began as a kind of memorial to people with myspace pages who have passed away, and has since morphed into somewhat of the same thing for the users and members of facebook and other social media. All of the information posted here is publicly available, so there is nothing here that you can't find somewhere else. We're not all just a bunch of death obsessed morons with nothing better to do than scour the interwebz for obituaries, no. We're normal people with jobs, families we love, and lives outside of our online presence.

First of all let me say that I am very sorry for your loss. It is always hard to lose someone we care about, and many of the members here have lost someone special or close to them as well, myself included. We wish you no ill will, but speculation regarding how people die has always been done, the only difference being that this is done on an online forum.

We all know the pain that is associated with the death of those we love, and that pain doesn't really go away. I'm sure that seeing this thread probably stirred up some long dormant feelings, and for that I apologize. It is obvious from your post that you loved your uncle very much. We seek nothing from you, but should you wish to share anything of the man you knew him to be, that is welcome. You are under no obligation to do so, but just remember that people forget easily the things that were important while our families were alive. If nothing else, this would serve as a sort of online memorial to him, should you wish it to be so.

I wish you nothing but the best.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Seriously?

Whomever posted in this thread is looong gone by now. It's been 8 years since anyone has posted anything.
    I wish people would look at the dates of the posts before replying.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I wish people would look at the dates of the posts before replying.
    They might, but that's all over once they get a little incensed that someone who doesn't know them is posting potentially mean or hurtful comments about their friend or relative. Sorrow has no expiration date.

Huffiness should not be responded to with more huffiness! Good job Kevan. I think we all can admit that MDS is not for everyone and for someone not use to it I can imagine it being a bit jarring to see a bunch of random people talking and many times speculating on their deceased loved one. Hell I get huffy when I see people talking like that about music or a movie I like!

stop saying huff.

Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

You guys are sooo huffable.

I'll be huffy any time I want to be, thank you.

Also, huff.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I'll be huffy any time I want to be, thank you.

Also, huff.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    I totally hurt my little va jay jay once on a boy's huffy.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Lets be more literal

That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Quote Originally Posted by Bewitchingstorm View Post
    I totally hurt my little va jay jay once on a boy's huffy.
    Is that slang for penis??

Quote Originally Posted by BradfordCocks View Post
    Huffiness should not be responded to with more huffiness! Good job Kevan. I think we all can admit that MDS is not for everyone and for someone not use to it I can imagine it being a bit jarring to see a bunch of random people talking and many times speculating on their deceased loved one. Hell I get huffy when I see people talking like that about music or a movie I like!
    Thanks. I can do it here, and I'm working harder on doing it in my "offline" life, where I find that it is much harder. Where the temptation to say something hurtful, something quick witted but mean is always there. And the worst part is, I'll do it to my wife and not someone who actually deserves it, like my former boss. Yes, I can be that asshole. It's the most important thing on my "honeydo" list.

His Father was the fencing coach at the University of Pennsylvania. WTF is wrong with you people, why do you care how my kid brother died?

NOT SUICIDE

The Star Ledger is North Jersey we are from Cherry Hill South Jersey our local papers are the Courier Post but all the big Phila papers are delivered Cherry Hill is 5 mile4s from the bridges to Phila.

Quote Originally Posted by Largebalance View Post
    NOT SUICIDE
    I am so very sorry for the loss of your older brother. Just know he is still with you in spirit, looking after you.

If you don't mind me asking, if it wasn't suicide, how did he pass?

Again, my sincere condolences to you.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I am Robert Eskin, Aaron's oldest brother, I know this is an old thread but Aaron spoke to me recently and for the second time directed me here, the first time I was not internet savvy enough to understand. I do not know why I was sent here but many posts have good info some not so much. Aarons father was the Fencing Coach at the University of Pennsylvania NOT Penn State and was a 3 time Olympian, Hank Eskin did create www.wheresgeorge.com and was granted a patent on the database program he used that is now used by the World Health Org. to track worldwide pandemics.
    Tsvi (Steven Micahnik) is a modern day Mr. Kotter and teaches delinquent kids in the Camden School District. I own a commercial collection agency and am a semi professional poker player.
    I do not know what this website is all about, but I can tell you that there is something after death, and not in the way religion teaches you, I can also tell you that it is dangerous to stir up the spirits of those to whom you have no connection to. This is not a game nor am I a crackpot, be careful when delving into a world you may know little about, and do not ever use a spirit board to try and call to a spirit you have no connection to, you may find out the hard way just how deeply a spirit can affect you in this world. Also remember time is different for those no longer enjoying biological life as we know it. This may be years old but here I am, and believe me I had no reason to find this website other than Aaron's direction. I hope maybe by posting this note, I may have fulfilled whatever it is he wanted known. Aaron was an amazing kid who was torn from us way too soon, he was connected to nature in a profound way, and this is where the power of the spirit world lies, not in religion, not in a book or scroll but in Mother Earth. Just heed my warning, do not mess with forces you cannot understand.
    Aaron we love you and miss you, Robin got your message.
    Bob Eskin Oldest brother of the late Aaron Micahnik

Thread Information