Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Aaron Micahnik

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    I am so very sorry for the loss of your older brother. Just know he is still with you in spirit, looking after you.

If you don't mind me asking, if it wasn't suicide, how did he pass?

Again, my sincere condolences to you.
    He was my YOUNGER brother I am the oldest and thank you, but why do all of you care about how he died?

Quote Originally Posted by Largebalance View Post
    He was my YOUNGER brother I am the oldest and thank you, but why do all of you care about how he died?
    Death happens and people talk about it.

It's nothing personal.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Holy mother of....
    I just saw my daughter posted on this same exact thread just days ago.
    Any of you who think death is a game or that the afterlife is not real look at this, as Robin did NOT tell me about this site.
    This is just too weird even for me.
    I'm out

Holy mother of....
    I just saw my daughter posted on this same exact thread just days ago.
    Any of you who think death is a game or that the afterlife is not real look at this, as Robin did NOT tell me about this site.
    This is just too weird even for me.
    I'm out
    Yeah it's totally weird that you can google someones name and find anywhere people talk about them. It's even more weird that his family members googled his name.

Not sure how that has anything to do with the existence of "afterlife".
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Sorry, my bad. I meant to say younger brother, not sure what I was thinking.

And regarding how he died, I am just really curious, that's all. Just the way I am, I hate not knowing things. But I understand if you don't want to say.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Whoa, this just took a creepy turn!

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Yeah it's totally weird that you can google someones name and find anywhere people talk about them. It's even more weird that his family members googled his name.

Not sure how that has anything to do with the existence of "afterlife".
    Fucking. Thank you.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

We have been outed after all these years. We aren't an Internet discussion forum, but a portal for spirits to communicate.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Olivia View Post
    We have been outed after all these years. We aren't an Internet discussion forum, but a portal for spirits to communicate.
    Soooo. I'm dead then? Great. And I was about to take a bubble bath. Dead people can't take bubble baths. I think.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I'm always shocked when people google a dead person's name after 8 years. Right after death, I understand.....but 8 years later.

Then after so long, mydeathspace is usually the ONLY memorial site that comes up for that person (unless they paid for another one)
    Instead of coming on here an correcting the wrong information and leaving some nice updated information, like how they lived, loved, and died, they prefer to get pissed at us.

Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I'm always shocked when people google a dead person's name after 8 years. Right after death, I understand.....but 8 years later.

Then after so long, mydeathspace is usually the ONLY memorial site that comes up for that person (unless they paid for another one)
    Instead of coming on here an correcting the wrong information and leaving some nice updated information, like how they lived, loved, and died, they prefer to get pissed at us.
    I've done it...you get to thinking about a time in your life and google someone's you knew who passed away. But all of the people I've done it for died long before google...hell, long before de interwebzzz too.

And as the friend or relative of a decedent, they can't see things objectively, because upon mention of the loved one they become incensed and nothing we write is going to ease their pain or contain their disdain for all of us who posted in their thread. It's human nature, really. Because they lack objectivity, they can't reason that others might be interested in a thread or a story about their loved one. And even the name of the site might just give them a bad taste in their mouth, and they'd judge us all harshly "just because we're all wierdos, don'tcha know."

Look, it's hard to lose a loved one. We know. We get it. Truly. It's not unheard of to wonder about the circumstances surrounding someone's death, nor is it unfathomable to discuss it as is being done here on this forum. But this does not mean that doing so is in any way a bad thing. There is good that comes from these threads, and a further understanding (for me anyway) of the human condition and man's all too frequent inhumanity to man.

Everyone grieves differently, and you're more than welcome to come and visit and leave us all with a little bit of the person you knew Aaron to be. You don't have to, absolutely not. But how about, instead of focusing on the "negative" you find on this site, you focus and remember the good things about Aaron? That's really what I find most engaging about this site - people who find their loved one's thread and are able to give us a glimpse of who they were while they were alive. I know that I could write all day about two of my favorite people to pass away, both of them within a year of each other.

None of us are getting out of this alive, and it completely sucks that some of us die before we're old, absent minded, and peeing on the cat. But to come here just to hate on the members of this site is a waste of energy. Energy that could be used in much more positive ways. I wish you nothing but the best as you deal with your loss.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Now go fuck yourself.

Hold up...this Largebalance person communicates with his deceased brother and that's how he found this site?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    Hold up...this Largebalance person communicates with his deceased brother and that's how he found this site?
    Apparently.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I totally didn't get that the first time I read it. Omg

What upset me is that someone on this spaced posed as an old friend of Aaron's and tried to contact me after his death to see what happened. I was upset when I first read this. Aaron was and will always be "my person." Loosing him was the hardest thing that I've ever had to deal with up until I lost a child. I did google him because I lost some pictures off my laptop and thought I had tagged them with his name somewhere. Seeing this was hard because why would these random people wonder what happened to someone they never met? Sorry if you thought I was "huffy" but when it comes to taking about people's lives ones who are now gone- you have to expect some disdain or hostility.

Thank you for understanding how this could be such a jarring thing to see.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RobinLynn View Post
    Thank you for understanding how this could be such a jarring thing to see.
    Of course we understand. It's a surprise to people to see a loved one as a thread here. We really don't mean any harm and I'm sorry that someone contacted you. In our forum rules, contacting family or friends is THE BIGGEST "No No" we have. Obviously the person that did that wasn't a regular member on this site.

As for why we are concerned or interested in how strangers passed, think of it almost like reading the obituaries. Only it's online and we have others we discuss it with. All of us have lost loved ones here. We know how hard it is. Sometimes we find somebody who passed that remind us of our own family or friends that have died.

I'm really sorry about your Uncle. Feel free to share any good memories you had of him.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Well I must say this did get interesting. I guess my dead relatives were too boring. Nothing really comes up when I google them. I certainly hope I leave more of a trail when I go!
    Being pretty new here, I just want to say that kevansvault... You certainly have your moments and never disappoint. Really enjoyed your well-put posts. Also to Aaron's relatives: perhaps curiosity killed the cat, but the cat had a damn good time while he was alive. I hope you all find peace.

Thread Information