Thread: Man arrested after allegedly breaking Burger King register

Man arrested after allegedly breaking Burger King register

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/24249604...-king-register

NASHVILLE, TN (WSMV) -
    A man is in jail after allegedly causing a scene inside of a Burger King Tuesday night.

Police say Clarence Potter became irate because he said it was taking too long to get his food.

Burger King employees say Potter asked for a refund and became enraged when they asked for his receipt, shoving the cash register onto the ground.

Police arrested Potter in the Burger King lobby. He was booked in around 10:30 p.m.

Potter is facing disorderly conduct and vandalism charges.

The register he allegedly destroyed is worth about $2,500.

I wonder what was really grinding his gears.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    This is totally something I would have (almost) done when I was younger. Haha.

Breathing exercises, homie. Also, before you place your order make sure the last train isn't about to leave.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I hate Burger King. I swear, they never get the order right. The last time I went to BK, in the drive thru, they said it would be 5 mins before they could take our order. Then we ordered the King version of the Big Mac. They then say they can only take cash only and then they say they are out of Big Mac sauce. I wanted to bash some stuff too. But...instead I drove across the street to Mickey D's and had a real Big Mac and a 1$ Mc Rib sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by marycontrary View Post
    I hate Burger King. I swear, they never get the order right. The last time I went to BK, in the drive thru, they said it would be 5 mins before they could take our order. Then we ordered the King version of the Big Mac. They then say they can only take cash only and then they say they are out of Big Mac sauce. I wanted to bash some stuff too. But...instead I drove across the street to Mickey D's and had a real Big Mac and a 1$ Mc Rib sandwich.
    You showed them, didn't ya.

I cannot stand BK. The last time I tried to eat their food was a few years ago. I unwrapped my sammy and the smell was off, a sick smell and the food went in the
    garbage and I haven't been back.

I cannot place the smell so I guessed it was from the kid that probably quit the day before.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    why didnt you just go to mcdonalds to begin with?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    why didnt you just go to mcdonalds to begin with?
    Haha you're a problem solver.

I had chicken nuggets from McD's that were't cooked all the way once. Now, I avoid all of them.

If you ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, they were probably fucking with you.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    If you ordered a Big Mac at Burger King, they were probably fucking with you.
    She ordered their version, the Big King.

Good Morning America did a blind taste test with the two sandwiches and everybody on the panel thought the big king was a big mac. I just thought we would try it. I don't care much for fast food, but sometimes I'm just not in the mood to cook. BK is not nearly the nice experience that Mcdonalds is. Every single time BK fails and Mcdonalds gets it right every time. They always have a smile and seem happy to serve you. Plus they have really great coffee.

It was late night when we went through the drive thru and as we were pulling away there was some lady banging on their door with her BK bags in her hand. Must have fucked up the order or left the mac sauce of the big king. Every time I go there I swaer it's the last time.

Good Morning America did a blind taste test with the two sandwiches and everybody on the panel thought the big king was a big mac. I just thought we would try it. I don't care much for fast food, but sometimes I'm just not in the mood to cook. BK is not nearly the nice experience that Mcdonalds is. Every single time BK fails and Mcdonalds gets it right every time. They always have a smile and seem happy to serve you. Plus they have really great coffee.

It was late night when we went through the drive thru and as we were pulling away there was some lady banging on their door with her BK bags in her hand. Must have fucked up the order or left the mac sauce of the big king. Every time I go there I swaer it's the last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

Thread Information