Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Big Bang Theory

The Big Bang Theory

Surely I am not the only fan of BBT on MDS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by blueyedgirlmjag View Post
    Surely I am not the only fan of BBT on MDS!!!!
    You're in my spot.

LOL, hubs and I love BBT.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Yes, I also love BBT. I record that shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Me and my hubby are huge fans, too. I am mad it took me so long to check it out! I would always skim past it on the menu. Now I own every season that is out on DVD, except for the 2nd one. (I haven't found one cheap enough yet).

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

My Christmas shirt should arrive tomorrow. It has the cast, and says if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas!".
    But this is my all time favorite quote:

Leonard: What would you be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis?
    Sheldon: Screwed.
    Leonard: There you go.

I crack up every time I see that episode!

I was kinda surprised there wasn't already a thread started.

Love it. The chemistry on that show between the actors is awesome. I have always loved the show but more so since they added Amy Farrah Fowler.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Me and my hubby are huge fans, too. I am mad it took me so long to check it out! I would always skim past it on the menu. Now I own every season that is out on DVD, except for the 2nd one. (I haven't found one cheap enough yet).
    We have Seasons 1 through 6 (I think) on DVD. Hubby loves to watch them and re-watch them!

I love me some Bernadette!
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

We love it. It's so much like the guys we work with..
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Darlene, David, and Jackie.. reunited.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Makes me wonder who else they have from Roseanne. I loved Darlene and David together, so when Sara Gilbert was on the show, I was beside myself.

There a thread on imdb about who will play Leonard's father... my guess is Rick Moranis from Honey I Shrunk the Kids.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Love it. The chemistry on that show between the actors is awesome. I have always loved the show but more so since they added Amy Farrah Fowler.
    Her and Sheldon make the cutest couple. I started crying when he made her his emergency contact, and in the last episode where Leonard showed her Sheldon' s screensaver... I got a little misty-eyed.

2nd season is the best. :)

My favorite episode is The Einstein Approximation from season 3. The ballpit scene is hilarious!!!

The gift exchange scene in the "Bath Item Gift Hypothesis" has to be one of the funniest things I've ever seen. "I CAN GROW MY OWN LEONARD NEMOY!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by blueyedgirlmjag View Post
    My Christmas shirt should arrive tomorrow. It has the cast, and says if ifs and buts were candy and nuts, we'd all have a merry Christmas!".
    But this is my all time favorite quote:

Leonard: What would you be if you were attached to another object by an inclined plane, wrapped helically around an axis?
    Sheldon: Screwed.
    Leonard: There you go.

I crack up every time I see that episode!
    I have a shirt (that I'm actually wearing right now) that is black and has the "BAZINGA!" on the front in blue block letters. It's one of my favorite shirts...and I love saying Bazinga! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I have a shirt (that I'm actually wearing right now) that is black and has the "BAZINGA!" on the front in blue block letters. It's one of my favorite shirts...and I love saying Bazinga! LOL
    I have the black Knock Knock Penny shirt. I want the Soft Kitty shirt. I sing Soft Kitty to my daughter LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    I would love for Roseanne to show up as Sheldon's Mee Maw!!

I have all the episodes go to my phone and a lot of times I watch when I get up early in the morning. I have blown coffee out of my nose on several occasions. I try really hard to watch quietly which usually I can't. I have so many favorites. Love the episode with the robotic arm.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 12-19-2013 at 04:52 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    I would love for Roseanne to show up as Sheldon's Mee Maw!!

I have all the episodes go to my phone and a lot of times I watch when I get up early in the morning. I have blown coffee out of my nose on several occasions. I try really hard to watch quietly which usually I can't. I have so many favorites. Love the episode with the robotic arm.
    I had to quit watching at night because I would wake my daughter up! Even after seeing every episode about a million times (and yes, I know Sheldon would disapprove of that statement LOL!), You would think I wouldn't laugh so hard, but I do.

I love the one where Penny's Dad shows up and begs Leonard not to give up on her...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I was dying a few weeks ago when Howard had been rubbing his Mom's hormone cream in for her. Him and Raj were comparing boobs and Bernadette walks in.

My other faves that got me in trouble for cackling too loud was the one when they were doing the photo shoot in the desert dressed in their Star Trek costumes. The one where Sheldon had to work with Kritpke on the grant proposal. The one where they all got called into Human Resources. I get fussed at a lot.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

I literally just started watching this reruns) last week. Its great. I love the subtle things, like the repeating wardrobe items. Its not often done on shows and it just adds to the overall characters.

I found a website where not only can you buy Sheldon' s shirts, but it tells you which episode it was worn in.

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post

HAHAHA I told you the tiara was too much!

Thread Information