Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68
Results 1,676 to 1,699 of 1699

Thread: Jahi McMath (13) died for real five years after she was declared brain dead following surgery complications

Most awesome Member emmy_dreamy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crikey View Post
    According to this news article she’s had MULTIPLE surgeries since April:

Jahi McMath, the Oakland teen whose brain-death case captivated the world while machines kept her breathing, was finally removed from those machines on June 22 in New Jersey after suffering from internal bleeding and kidney issues, her family and attorney said Thursday.

Nearly five years after California officially declared her deceased, the state of New Jersey has issued a death certificate, listing the preliminary cause of death as bleeding. Her body will be flown home to Oakland next week, her brain preserved for scientists to study, said family attorney Christopher Dolan.

The girl’s mother, Nailah Winkfield, who had rejected California’s conclusion that her daughter was dead, fought back tears in a phone interview with the Bay Area News Group on Thursday afternoon. Jahi was at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, where she had undergone multiple surgeries since April.

“I’m devastated about losing my daughter,” Winkfield said. “Everything I did revolved around Jahi.”

How sick. How did that hospital allow that to happen? MULTIPLE SURGERIES??
    Whoever this doctor was he was screwing her parents out of tons of money? Isn’t this illegal? To perform surgery on a dead person? Wasn’t there an official death certificate issued back when she really died? In my opinion, perpetuating her mothers denial was harmful. What happened to the Hippocratic Oath?
    RIP Jahi’s body. The rest of her was gone long ago.
    http://mydeathspace.com/vb/signaturepics/sigpic8247_1.gif

Omggg finally.

Nails is still bullshitting everybody.

I wonder what Mama Nail's next move will be. Will she sue the New Jersey hospital where Jahi double died? Will she let there be an autopsy?

I cannot believe she said her whole life revolved around Jahi. She has other kids for gods sake.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Well I Sincerely Doubt She'll Get A JOB
    Oh God, Stop The Voices *SCREAM*

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by crikey View Post
    According to this news article she?s had MULTIPLE surgeries since April:

Jahi McMath, the Oakland teen whose brain-death case captivated the world while machines kept her breathing, was finally removed from those machines on June 22 in New Jersey after suffering from internal bleeding and kidney issues, her family and attorney said Thursday.

Nearly five years after California officially declared her deceased, the state of New Jersey has issued a death certificate, listing the preliminary cause of death as bleeding. Her body will be flown home to Oakland next week, her brain preserved for scientists to study, said family attorney Christopher Dolan.
    Mmmmm.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

seems like Mommy isn't being too truthful.
    I am so glad that poor child is finally at rest instead of being a prop in Mom's money grab
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post

seems like Mommy isn't being too truthful.
    I am so glad that poor child is finally at rest instead of being a prop in Mom's money grab
    Her own attorney isn't playing her game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Everytime I see pics of her in bed it makes me wanna throw up.
    Gooble goble gooble goble one of us one of us. t(-_-)t

Fucking finally. They can bury that corpse they've been dragging around for 5 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

Ho-leeee kerrrappp. I never thought I'd see the day.

Maybe she will try to submit this to Guinness for the "Longest Time Dead Person Kept Alive" record.
    Sarcastic. Skeptic Tank. Self-deprecating.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    She said Jahi "should have died in California" um she did

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Now that she isn't busy sitting at Jahi's bedside she will prolly start the lawsuits. Anyone having the slightest association with this child's care is going to be sued. I would suggest that even the manicurist be prepared.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Now that she isn't busy sitting at Jahi's bedside she will prolly start the lawsuits. Anyone having the slightest association with this child's care is going to be sued. I would suggest that even the manicurist be prepared.
    She's going to go on a fucking rampage. Her cash cow is gone and she'll be needed money soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Why?

Because I don't like anal penetration sex between men, I don't.

Just because I don't like anal sex, doesn't make me any less gay or unable to be loved.

I can't be the only one out here, I'm just not. Don't worry about it. Mind your fucking business.

She's talking about her "mission" at her daughter's funeral? How tacky.

https://www.nj.com/passaic-county/in...bert_wood.html
    Jahi's hospital apparently makes a practice of treating the dead...
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I get having trouble coming to terms with a sudden death, and I get not wanting to accept that they are deceased. This family held on for less than a month. I wouldn't do what they did, but I somewhat understand it. They also didn't make it into a money making, fame seeking gig. What happened in Jahi's case is just obscene.

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obit...ecchia-6600659

http://childnervoussystem.blogspot.c...movements.html
    Agreed. I'm not questioning the parents here... But really side-eyeing the hospital.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Re-reading this wonderful thread. I found her mom on FB, she is now selling lip gloss in "honor" of her daughter. Even after all this time, she's still trying to make money off of her...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Re-reading this wonderful thread. I found her mom on FB, she is now selling lip gloss in "honor" of her daughter. Even after all this time, she's still trying to make money off of her...
    When I saw this bumped I was like "did they bring her back from the dead? Is she a zombie?"

When I saw this bumped I was like "did they bring her back from the dead? Is she a zombie?"
    I literally thought the same thing I expected to see ?family lied about daughter?s death, body found hooked up to machines in family home? or some crap

Same. I thought maybe she was found in a basement hooked up to life support
    Marshmallow here is the one I liken to Ed Gein... Originally Posted by Heartbroken1

Glad I could be of service.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    There is something seriously wrong with this family. Unbelievable.
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Thread Information