Page 67 of 68 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,675 of 1699

Thread: Jahi McMath (13) died for real five years after she was declared brain dead following surgery complications

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

DP RIP Jahi
    Last edited by Angiebla; 06-28-2018 at 05:31 PM.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    I came in here JUST FOR THIS MOMENT!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

I wonder what her mom will do without her cash cow around anymore. Even if the bills are astronomical, she's loved the attention this whole time.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I wonder what her mom will do without her cash cow around anymore. Even if the bills are astronomical, she's loved the attention this whole time.
    I wonder too. She is definitely going to miss the attention.

Finally that poor child can be buried.

Better put a fucking bell in her coffin. "As Coroner I must aver, I thoroughly examined her. And she's not only merely dead, she's really most sincerely dead."
    Assumption is the mother of all fuck ups

I logged on specifically to see if you guys saw she died again. Re-RIP Jahi.

According to this news article she’s had MULTIPLE surgeries since April:

Jahi McMath, the Oakland teen whose brain-death case captivated the world while machines kept her breathing, was finally removed from those machines on June 22 in New Jersey after suffering from internal bleeding and kidney issues, her family and attorney said Thursday.

Nearly five years after California officially declared her deceased, the state of New Jersey has issued a death certificate, listing the preliminary cause of death as bleeding. Her body will be flown home to Oakland next week, her brain preserved for scientists to study, said family attorney Christopher Dolan.

The girl’s mother, Nailah Winkfield, who had rejected California’s conclusion that her daughter was dead, fought back tears in a phone interview with the Bay Area News Group on Thursday afternoon. Jahi was at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, where she had undergone multiple surgeries since April.

“I’m devastated about losing my daughter,” Winkfield said. “Everything I did revolved around Jahi.”

How sick. How did that hospital allow that to happen? MULTIPLE SURGERIES??

link to article (can’t edit apparently): [URL="https://www.mercurynews.com/2018/06/28/jahi-mcmath-oakland-teen-declared-brain-dead-almost-five-years-ago-dies-in-new-jersey/amp/"]

It reminds me of Tanzler stuffing the corpse and attaching her limbs with wires to keep her appearance up even though Elena was dead. Those surgeries were no different, I would guarantee. Meant to try to keep a corpse and nothing more. Sickening. They should be charged with desecration of a corpse. If I didn't think the Mom was POSSIBLY completely insane I'd say to charge her too. The jury is still out on that one for me.

All I can say is FINALLY!
    Finally this girl can rest and stop being used by her mother.

Praise Gawd. RIP again, Jahi.

Mom is fixing to sue everrrrrybody.

You guys didn't disappoint

...Is her mom going to stuff her for attention now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly Roger View Post
    Because they are probably not ghetto and hood like me.

FUCKING FINALLY

RIP Jahi. You can finally be at peace.

Quote Originally Posted by crikey View Post
    I wonder if the staff just said "fuck it" and started using her for practice.
    Getting arrested for coke in Vegas is like being found eating a chocolate bar in the willy wonka factory.

Prop her up beside the jukebox.

Quote Originally Posted by crikey View Post

Jahi McMath, the Oakland teen whose brain-death case captivated the world while machines kept her breathing, was finally removed from those machines on June 22 in New Jersey after suffering from internal bleeding and kidney issues, her family and attorney said Thursday.

Nearly five years after California officially declared her deceased, the state of New Jersey has issued a death certificate, listing the preliminary cause of death as bleeding. Her body will be flown home to Oakland next week, her brain preserved for scientists to study, said family attorney Christopher Dolan.

The girl’s mother, Nailah Winkfield, who had rejected California’s conclusion that her daughter was dead, fought back tears in a phone interview with the Bay Area News Group on Thursday afternoon. Jahi was at Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, where she had undergone multiple surgeries since April.

“I’m devastated about losing my daughter,” Winkfield said. “Everything I did revolved around Jahi.”

How sick. How did that hospital allow that to happen? MULTIPLE SURGERIES??
    If they start a gundfundme to help pay for medical bills I will lose my shit.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Never have I been a blue, calm sea...I have always been a storm.
    That poor corpse has been abused for years. RIP again, Jahi.

If they start a gundfundme to help pay for medical bills I will lose my shit.
    Start?!? They've this one running all this time.
    https://www.gofundme.com/Jahi-Mcmath
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Finally! I am so sorry her mother would not grasp this year's ago. But what hospital would actually do multiple surgery on her dead body? I wonder if we will ever hear from nurses or staff...
    Its not easy to hide all this damage inside ~ Aaron Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Start?!? They've this one running all this time.
    https://www.gofundme.com/Jahi-Mcmath
    I guess I meant specifically for those "surgeries" but it is all linked, I'm sure. So ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

A good question was left on the FB page. Does her REAL death certificate read 13 years old or 17/18 years old? I suspect Jahi's mom would prefer the latter.

Will be interesting to see what gets posted on Jahi's page going forward.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    A good question was left on the FB page. Does her REAL death certificate read 13 years old or 17/18 years old? I suspect Jahi's mom would prefer the latter.

Will be interesting to see what gets posted on Jahi's page going forward.
    Her Mom will consult the lawyer on which one they'll use to make the best case for her to get $$$$ out of this. That's the true test on what her REAL beliefs on this whole thing are. If she goes with the older age, then she truly believed that she was still alive but I believe it weakens their case against the original hospital because she's let other fingers in that meat suit pie since and these "surgeries" could have caused her "death". Go with the original to claim wrongful death with the original hospital and it shows how horrible this woman really is.

My thought is she'll try to use both if it will give her a bigger pay day. Switch back and forth if it will net her more.

Saw all those posts and thought I was gonna come in here and get hosed again.

But it finally happened. JFC. RIP, girl. You didn't deserve any of this.

Quote Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
    did you make her into a wallet Bill? cuz if you did I'm off team Bill.

Wow. I'm really, REALLY glad poor Jahi can finally be laid to rest.

No court is going to allow the mom to switch back and forth between death certificates. NJ had to issue a death certificate as a matter of law, but, in California, the original death certificate still stands.

Jahi's mom didn't want to sue for the hospital for Jahi's death, because there's a cap on malpractice claims in California if the patient is dead. I think it's $250,000 ... I'm too lazy to search, but I've posted it here like a dozen times. The lawyer, Dolan, had been trying to get that changed for a while before Jahi's case. That's why he was more than happy to glom on to her case.

The reason mom wanted Jahi's death certificate reversed is because she could potentially collect millions from the hospital if Jahi were legally ALIVE. She was trying to get that changed through the courts before filing against the hospital. I would imagine these latest developments would make that impossible. It may even be too late to file against them now for her death. Again, I'm too lazy to look up the laws at the moment.

I doubt she'll go after the hospital in NJ. I'm betting they made her sign tons of shit acknowledging the huge risks of operating on Jahi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

I see now that Dolan is still trying to have the old death certificate reversed and have her official date of death changed in California. He has also filed a wrongful death suit, so I guess it's not too late for that.

I meant to add earlier that when the California court allowed mom to take Jahi from the hospital and move her out of state, she was ordered to return Jahi's body to California for an autopsy as soon as her heart stopped. If she didn't comply, it won't go well for her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Not your business View Post
    I will out think the fucking pants off of you and you would thank me for helping you out of them.

Thread Information