Page 58 of 68 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1699

Thread: Jahi McMath (13) died for real five years after she was declared brain dead following surgery complications

Quote Originally Posted by Defy Gravity View Post
    The person I was around who was brain dead on life support had a very distinct smell. Their body had started to break down on its own accord. Granted Jahi is on I assume, TPN now, and the person I knew wasn't.
    All of her photos use filters, so even if they are new they have been softened to hide anything. Either way, she is still on life support after 2 years. She clearly hasn't totally broken down.
    Ughhhh...I am sorry, that must have been awful.

That baby is adorable...you can clearly see the filter on those photos.

Originally posted by animosity:

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Search in caption, mentions and multiple tags on Instagram

http://mulpix.com/post/1111822541234199049.html
    mrs_angemi (��Mortui Vivos Docent��)
    5 months ago Have you ever wondered what it looks like if you keep your loved one on life support for weeks/months on end after they have been declared brain dead??? Well here ya go!!! This is what we call "vent brain". Why? Because when we take off the skull cap of a patient who has been on a ventilator after being declared brain dead this happens: their brain is literally soup. We call it "vent brain" but really the vent does not cause the brain to look like this, once the brain is dead it atrophies and literally liquifies. This should not be confused with patients who are not brain dead and require short and long term ventilation for respiratory conditions. This patient had a strong history of MS and was bed ridden for over 25 years. 13 months before death, the patient had an EEG that found no cortical activity (brain dead). The patient remained ventilated and given full medical support until passing from heart failure. The patients family cared for him and gave direction to keep him "alive" by any means necessary. When the patient was declared brain dead, his brain tissue began to break down and liquify. The family kept him on a vent on life support for months. In the rare situation we have an autopsy in these ...

http://mulpix.com/post/1111822541234199049.html
    Last edited by Olivia; 03-21-2016 at 02:06 PM. Reason: removed gore

Hmu next time, we'll have some soapy gins and then draw each other naked. Until we get kicked out.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Nasty.

"Anonymous15 February 2015 at 06:17
    I want to share a few details with you all about this ordeal. I know someone that has first hand knowledge of the corpse's condition as of December 2014. I can't say how without revealing who it was.

The corpse no longer has any reflex movement. That stopped within weeks of the corpse being released from a Catholic hospital in NJ. The body never got a period. What happened was that when it was moved to change the sheets and for cleaning some "reddish brown gunk" comes out of the anus and private part. They dealt with this by putting a diaper on it.

The window is kept open all the time because of the bad smell. There are no pest strips and bug traps throughout the residence as well.
    They have a sleeping mask on it because "something is wrong" with the eyes.
    No one spends time with the corpse unless they are feeding it. There's a tv on in the room.

I'm not trying to make fun of the family. But the person who told me was so distraught by the condition of the corpse that they were unable to sleep.

I blame the judge. This is clearly a health hazard. From what I am told there will be no new pictures. Any pics they post are not new at all, especially any nail pics as some of them have molded or fallen off. I'm told the arms and legs are practically skeletal."
    Glad DrMichaelBaden bumped this comment again. I needed a good barf. Someone should post this on the recent articles containing "new photos" of Jahi.

Where is she being kept btw? I'd like to pay her a visit and bring flowers.....

.....and check out what is left of the corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by mydeathspace View Post
    Glad DrMichaelBaden bumped this comment again. I needed a good barf. Someone should post this on the recent articles containing "new photos" of Jahi.

Where is she being kept btw? I'd like to pay her a visit and bring flowers.....
    Well, flowers might help with the smell, so there's that.

I do wonder what would happen if someone called the cops for a welfare check.

Okay now I'm going to avoid this thread until the super gross picture is hidden on a different page.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Ugh. A little warning with pictures like that would be good Baden
    (People usually provide the link instead of actually posting gory pics)
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Yes in the future please link to images like that unless posting in a NSFW thread.

My apologies! Newbie here...I actually came back when it hit me that might not be appropriate. Sorry for any cookie tossing I might have caused.

I thought it was cool. But yeah. We have a disgusting picture thread. You could post shit like there and add that link here.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I thought it was cool. But yeah. We have a disgusting picture thread. You could post shit like there and add that link here.
    I actually was aware of it when I first joined, but I had not been around in a few weeks and it completely slipped my mind.
    Yea...I thought it was cool too but I know not everyone has a strong stomach like me. Although the smell of vomit sends me over the edge....Eau de Jahi might too.

I lost 2 friends in a car accident a few years ago. Because the families wanted to maximize the amount of viewing time each got and not overlap the funerals, one was laid out for viewing a full 8 days later. As I kneeled in front of the casket on the last day, I noticed what must be the smell of decomposition. I firmly believe that the first time you smell decomp it is unmistakable as such...one just instinctively knows.
    Anyway....it was awful watching the spouse sit nearby and wonder if they were aware

Not sure if this site has been posted yet, but he is keeping up with the case - http://kesselrunin12parsecs.tumblr.com/

The comment section is also great. Below are a few recent comments that I found interesting:

http://kesselrunin12parsecs.tumblr.c...ent-2574279110
    I came here today to give everyone some information. Many of you have followed Jahi's case from the beginning and like myself, have shown growing concern for what is currently going on. First, I would like to thank the person who created this site. You have kept all of us well informed, posting updates and photos as they came in and I thank you. We wouldn't be as aware of the atrocities going on had you not been dedicated to showing respect for a young girl who died in December of 2013.
    This site has been the go-to place for all information regarding Jahi, her mother Nailah Winkfield, the court case and other pertinent details.

After seeing this latest photo of poor Jahi, my concern has grown quite a bit.
    As you all can see, Jahi's skin has taken on a waxy appearance. There is clear evidence of hair loss, including her eyelashes, which have disappeared.
    Jahi's upper lip is black from decay and her left bottom lip is black from decomposition as well. There is also blackened tissue under her nose. It appears that her eyes have been either glued shut, or smeared with some type of substance.
    What's much worse to me is the fact that the family has no problem making this photo public. Enough.

I have contacted the governor of New Jersey, Chris Christie and asked him to please intervene. I gave him a brief history of Jahi's story, then asked him where New Jersey draws the line on this religious law of theirs. I told him of the early necrosis of the fingers and hand, then explained the newest photo on instagram as "frightening."
    I told him I wanted to know if they could look into this situation, because when I look at that picture, I see a severe health hazard for anyone coming into contact with a decaying body.
    Family members, caregivers and residents in neighboring apartments are at risk of disease.
    Something must have snapped in Winkfields mind, to think sharing this picture and declaring Jahi alive ok.
    It is far, far from ok.
    I can only hope my correspondence will be looked into and handled appropriately for the safety and health of all those involved.
    I thanked Mr. Christie for his time and do believe he will delegate this to someone that can physically view Jahi for themselves and make a decision that will finally allow this little girl to rest in peace.

If you'd like to join me and voice your own concerns, Chris Christies web site and contact form is very easy to find and every letter counts.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
    http://kesselrunin12parsecs.tumblr.c...ent-2580948576
    On the newest pictures just added: I dont think her lips are pierced. If they were, they'd be pierced five or six times, because that silvery bump is in more than one place.
    Now for the hands...I honestly believe Nailah is editing Jahi's pictures now. In 2013, after a month or two after her death, we saw blackened fingers.
    All you need is a clone tool. For those who don't know, cloning lets you stamp a spot on a picture and then apply it somewhere else on that same picture.
    All she had to do was click the cloning tool onto a finger, grabbing some color and then pasting it over any bad spots. Wa lah, flawless fingers.
    I knew Nailah was photoshopping when that photo of Jahi surfaced a day or two ago. Jahi's mole is gone from her forehead. It looks like a softening tool like orton was used or an airbrush was used over the entire face.
    We know decomp can't heal, so where did it go? Out the photoshop perverbial window? Also a true sign of death is lividity. Meaning, the blood pools to the extremities and had we glimpsed her back, it would be there too. There are two pictures on this page of her foot and you can see all the blood pooled there.
    The FB page of Keeping Jahi Alive, was completely livid a few hours ago when they saw that Jahi's fake "new" picture was trending on FB. I guess the news about the hairdressers mistake got out and hundreds were comparing that one to the model perfect face Nailah uploaded.
    The FB page left a long-winded post saying all negative posts and people will be banned, blah, blah.
    You only react like that when your plan starts to fall apart.

You definitely know first time you smell it. I did a tour of the Coroner's Office and it was pretty ripe. Even after being refrigerated.

Mydeathspace: look at that photo with the sunglasses on that first link. ..wth is that spot on her cheek.

Bb: ooooo and ewwwww a morgue tour! That must have been pretty interesting. I can look at anything but smells I have issues with....I have a keen sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Defy Gravity View Post
    The person I was around who was brain dead on life support had a very distinct smell. Their body had started to break down on its own accord. Granted Jahi is on I assume, TPN now, and the person I knew wasn't.
    All of her photos use filters, so even if they are new they have been softened to hide anything. Either way, she is still on life support after 2 years. She clearly hasn't totally broken down.
    I also had the misfortune of visiting someone in the ICU who had been declared brain dead. He had catheters attached to every orifice and the smell was disgusting. The staff had peppermint-scented air fresheners in the room but they did little to mask the stench. He was only on life support for a week before his family agreed to let him die.

I have nothing to add to this discussion that hasn't already been said. This story is sad all around.
    Noob iz good at dishing but canna take it.

lolololololololol @ chris christie intervening. that will never happen.

also, her lips only look like that from being heavily glossed. her eyes are glued shut. i don't see any black/necrosis except for on one pic of her hands on the link mike posted. of course it is hard to know what is real and what is for show. she looks like a very well cared corpse as i don't really notice and contractures or foot drop in any of the photos. she is clearly repositioned frequently and gets good skin/oral care complete with lots of range of motion exercises.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    lolololololololol @ chris christie intervening. that will never happen.

also, her lips only look like that from being heavily glossed. her eyes are glued shut. i don't see any black/necrosis except for on one pic of her hands on the link mike posted. of course it is hard to know what is real and what is for show. she looks like a very well cared corpse as i don't really notice and contractures or foot drop in any of the photos. she is clearly repositioned frequently and gets good skin/oral care complete with lots of range of motion exercises.
    She's totally filtered. The soft glow gives it away. I wouldn't necessarily claim she's a well cared for corpse unless we know they're recent photos and they're not photoshopped. JMHO

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    You definitely know first time you smell it. I did a tour of the Coroner's Office and it was pretty ripe. Even after being refrigerated.
    Yeah. We were in New Orleans and the refrigeration went down at the morgue. Wow.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Yeah. We were in New Orleans and the refrigeration went down at the morgue. Wow.

I don't see where anyone has posted this yet. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ead-years-ago/

I don't understand how they keep saying she's "Healthy and Beautiful". Even if she WERE just a vegetable and not dead, how is being on a ventilator being pumped full of hormones "healthy"? It just points to the blatant denial of these folks. In the beginning I think they were just denying it, but now I think she's a chess piece in a legal battle that they think will pay out somehow (maybe even twice) and it's gross to use her corpse that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I don't understand how they keep saying she's "Healthy and Beautiful". Even if she WERE just a vegetable and not dead, how is being on a ventilator being pumped full of hormones "healthy"? It just points to the blatant denial of these folks. In the beginning I think they were just denying it, but now I think she's a chess piece in a legal battle that they think will pay out somehow (maybe even twice) and it's gross to use her corpse that way.
    I think they are really superficial. Did they not stop to think-is this what she would have wanted? I can't imagine wanting my loved one to exist like that.

I don't think I have ever smelled a dead person-do they smell the same as a dead animal?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    I think they are really superficial. Did they not stop to think-is this what she would have wanted? I can't imagine wanting my loved one to exist like that.

I don't think I have ever smelled a dead person-do they smell the same as a dead animal?
    Similar, but different. It's a sick/sweet smell as gross as that sounds. It's unmistakable. Once you've smelled it, you can identify it every time.

Keeping her seems extremely morbid. Just opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    I am going to post these pics because they are totally different from everything else we have seen.
    I was reading the comments and people are pointing out that she has no eyelashes, her eyes appear to be fused, and she appears to have decomp at the top of her lips. She obviously shows more of the weight loss you would expect after a couple of years. I didn't even recognize it as her at first glance.

These photos gut me. She looks like she is 5 or 6 in them.
    She isn't growing up, their child is shrinking before their eyes, don't they see that?

Hmm
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quality life ya got there for your kid, Lady. To me this is just cruel.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Thread Information