Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Children of horrifying incest 'cult' with four generations of in-breeding found in South Wales, Australia

I found this interesting. http://www.ncsl.org/research/human-s...rst-cousi.aspx

Apparently, in America you can marry your first cousin, BUT you must not be able to reproduce or just too fucking old to do so!

Home of the free because of the brave...

Quote Originally Posted by heartbleed View Post

Apparently, in America you can marry your first cousin, BUT you must not be able to reproduce or just too fucking old to do so!

Only in some states, and that list is kind of surprising. WTF is double cousin marriage?

Quote Originally Posted by heartbleed View Post

Yeah when we applied for our marriage license down here in NC, we had a box to check if we were first cousins or not. We both had a good laugh out of that one.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er-carers.html

Police claim to have foiled an attempt by a member of the infamous 'Colt' incest family to kidnap her children away from foster care and back to her home in country NSW. Betty Colt, one of the notorious 'Colts', stands accused of hatching the 'runaway plan' to abduct the children removed from her after authorities found them living in squalor and exhibiting telltale signs of incest in the winter of 2012. Police alleged her son was given a secret phone and her mobile phone number to aid his getaway. Betty (a pseudonym prescribed by the Children's Court) has been charged with recruiting her son Bobby, 16, to commit a criminal act

Betty Colt, member of the infamous 'Colt' incest family, appeared in Moss Vale Court in NSW on Tuesday, accused of hatching a plan to kidnap her sons from foster carers

She is alleged to have orchestrated a brazen early morning rendezvous with two of her sons that would have seen them returned to her care, in contravention of strict court orders. In Moss Vale local court on Tuesday, magistrate Mary Ryan heard how Betty smuggled two of her sons a mobile telephone and a charger - concealed inside jacket pockets - by delivering them in secret during fortnightly meetings in the presence of foster carers.

She also delivered them her phone number, using sticky tape to secure it to the back of an iPod, at a separate meeting, the court heard. In an interview conducted with 15-year-old Billy Colt (Bobby's brother) late last year and tendered in evidence by police, Billy said his mother Betty secretly opened up a line of communication that allowed her to plan the 'runaway'. 'She hid the charger in my jacket,' Billy told the police in the interview. '(Bobby) had the phone in his jacket, she hid it, she told him what it was...she planned a runaway with Bobby. 'Mum put the phone number on my iPod...under sticky tape. '(She said) this is my number, give it to Bobby.'

The court heard allegations she snuck a mobile phone and charger as well as a copy of her telephone number to her sons during monitored visits, with instructions for their 'escape plan'

He told police the iPod - a Christmas present - had country music downloaded into it. The explosive evidence took on a chilling note as Billy described to police how his brother told him about the plan behind closed doors and with 'soft voices' to avoid detection. '(Bobby) said don't tell anyone because we might get catched.' The alleged plan - which police claim to have foiled - was for Betty to pick up her children between 2am and 4am one morning in a four wheel drive parked 'halfway down the road' from their foster family. She was then going to take them to another location where they would be whisked away by their cousin. Appearing via audiovisual link after the police interview was played to the court, Billy said he didn't want to be part of the plan because he knew it would land him in trouble with police. '(Betty) said get up in time and come with me, mum was suppose to pick us up. 'I don't want to get in trouble, we wasn't allowed to leave...Mum said she just wants her kid back.' Under cross examination by Betty Colt's lawyer, Billy was asked 'who started the talk about going away.' He replied: 'mum'.

Under the Crimes Act, Betty Colt faces up to 10 years behind bars if she is found guilty of recruiting a child to commit a crime. The prosecution is expected to call Billy's brother Bobby to give evidence tomorrow. In other proceedings last Friday, detectives took DNA swabs from Betty and her daughter Raylene Colt, as police gather evidence they hope will lead to charging a number of the family members with incest and other offences. Warrants to arrest five other Colts were also issued, with most of the clan declining to turn up to court last week. Investigators are yet to execute those warrants as it is understood the Colts are on the run across the country.

Detectives believe they have spread to at least South Australia and Western Australia. A strike force made up of members of the NSW child abuse squad - spearheaded by detective inspector Peter Yeomans and detective sergeant Kirsty Hales - is pursuing the case that has been revealed as one of the most shocking acts of abuse in the country's history. Betty Colt's hearing is expected to conclude tomorrow. If she is found guilty, her criminal conviction will be the first to arise from the investigation that has already rescued generations of inbred, illiterate and malnourished children from the reclusive family which lived in the picturesque hills of outback NSW. In court Billy was asked why he was removed from the Colts. 'I think because we were living in motor homes,' he replied.

Her face isn't even actually blurred there, that's just the result of how she was born due to decades of incest.

I just snipped some of the article. Much more at the link

The matriarch of a family of 40 adults and children found living in incestuous relationships on a squalid bush block in country NSW will learn her fate next month over charges she tried to abduct two of her children.
    Betty Colt was found by police and welfare officers in 2012 sharing a marital bed with her brother Charlie, as her children - some as young as ten - were engaging in sex with their underage aunts and uncles, could face up to 10 years' prison.
    Her sons, aged 16 and 15, were among five of her 13 children taken from her in 2012 because they were the product of a sexual union between Ms Colt and either her father, brother or another close male relative.
    Today, the 48-year-old, whose real name has been withheld by the Children's Court of NSW, is due to appear at Moss Vale Magistrates Court on Monday charged with plotting to kidnap two of her sons back from foster carers.

Ms Colt also faces charges of recruiting her son Bobby (a court appointed name) to commit a criminal act in the plot in which she allegedly planned to take the boys from their foster home in the middle of the night.
    Ms Colt had secretly given her sons a mobile phone which they kept in a plastic bag in a bush on the foster property.
    Magistrate Mary Ryan acknowledged in Moss Vale Court on Monday that a legal delay in delivery of the transcript of a hearing in June, when Bobby Colt gave evidence by video link, required the matter be held over.
    A decision will be handed down on September 1.
    She and her 13 children were among 38 inter-related adults and children discovered two years ago living in filthy conditions in the hills surrounding a picturesque farming community nestled in a valley southwest of Sydney.

The children had facial deformities, could not speak intelligibly, did not know what a toothbrush or toilet paper were. They were living in filthy caravans and tents with no running water or electricity.
    The case of the Colt family is considered to be perhaps the nation's most appalling saga of child abuse and is among one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public.
    The NSW Children's Court took the rare step last December of revealing the actions it took to remove children from the Colt family (a court-appointed pseudonym to protect identification of minors).
    Four generations of intimate relations among the Colts had taken place in South Australia, Victoria, Western Australia and finally in NSW.

Moving state to state, possibly to evade detection, the scandal only came to light because of a schoolyard conversation involving one of the children living in the hills who did attend school.
    One of the Colt family children was overheard saying at the school, 'My sister is pregnant and we don’t know which of my brothers is the father’.
    The remark triggered a raid in July 2012, when officers from the NSW Police State Crime Command Child Sexual Abuse Squad and Family and Community Services officers turned up at the block, which lies around 30km out of the town between large established farms and untamed scrub.
    They found the 40 adults and children living in two filthy caravans, two sheds and tents on an unsewered block with no plumbing.
    Dirt caked the surfaces of stoves and cooking facilities, rotten vegetables lay in a refrigerator and a kangaroo was sleeping on one of the children's beds.

Exposed electric wires, bags of rubbish and chainsaws lay about.
    There were no toilets, showers or baths. The children were unwashed, wore dirty clothes and almost all had fungal infections on their feet.
    They were shy and made little eye contact, and the welfare officers learned that few were capable of intelligible speech.
    Some had oddly-formed facial features, which scientific tests would later reveal was a result of 'homozygosity', or identical gene patterns of both of the children's parents.
    As shocked as the police and welfare officers were with the squalor and the children, who seemed developmentally delayed or cognitively impaired, they were unaware immediately of the social time bomb emerging on the property.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3AkMGFR00
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I REALLY wanna see what these kids look like.

How did they not breed themselves into sterilization?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

In court Billy was asked why he was removed from the Colts. 'I think because we were living in motor homes,' he replied.

This is so sad, I take it to mean that he still does not understand that he was abused and an abuser. So sad.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    So I guess a kangaroo in the bed is a huge deal because I've seen it mentioned multiple times.

I just keep imagining they look like the family from "The Hills Have Eyes".

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    So I guess a kangaroo in the bed is a huge deal because I've seen it mentioned multiple times.

I just keep imagining they look like the family from "The Hills Have Eyes".
    whatever. quit acting like you've never had a kangaroo in your bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    whatever. quit acting like you've never had a kangaroo in your bed.
    Dude I FUCKING WISH

Lol. It's actually not that big a deal - maybe to journalists who grew up in the city? Generally you only keep a joey in the house, not an adult, because their ski feet are too clutzy when they're big. If you do have a joey, they prefer it if you hang them on the back of the door in a pillowcase to sleep, because it reminds them of their mother's pouch (minus all the mucus). This lot out at Boorowa didn't give a shit whether their kids slept though, so I doubt they gave a shit about their roos.

Where my dad grew up (out past Coonabarabran, NSW) they had wallaroos instead of kangaroos. I don't think I'd be letting a wallaroo inside after it grew up. I remember dad trying to explain what a wallaroo looked like when I was little & thinking he was joking when he said they were like a big, black, muscly half dog/half kangaroo. But he described them pretty well

This case is due back in court on monday & the hearing's only about 40 mins west of me - I'll have to keep an eye out for updates

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

GUILTY: Incest cult matriarch convicted of plot to abduct her sons from foster care - as pictures show tin shed on the remote property where depravity took place
    Betty Colt is a member of the infamous 'Colt' incest family of 40 people
    She is accused of plotting to kidnap her children from foster carers
    She will be sentenced on September 12 at Moss Vale Court
    Betty could face two years in jail after being found guilty of recruiting her son to commit a criminal act
    She was convicted on two counts of attempting to remove her sons from care.
    The court heard she wanted to take the children to work as fruit pickers
    Magistrate Mary Ryan told the court Betty Colt had an 'overbearing, immature and claustrophobic' relations with Bobby
    DNA testing has found that Bobby, 16, is the result of a close incestuous relationship between Colt and either her father or brothe

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3D6Gr4Yn2

Raylene and Betty (Betty's in the yellow)

'It was clear Betty was very unhappy with the decision of the children's court,' Ms Ryan said.
    'There was a very strong bond between Betty and Bobby in particular.'
    After Betty had secretly given Bobby a mobile phone while on an access visit, 'many hundreds of calls were made' and the plan to kidnap the boys was hatched.
    Ms Colt told Bobby that family services workers who told him he couldn't leave foster care at the age of 16, but had to wait until he was 18, were 'bluffing'.
    'You are 16. You have to be the one to tell them, "no, I am 16, I am not going back".'
    'All I've got left is my kids and it breaks my heart to walk away.
    'I tell you one thing it ain't over by a long way,' Ms Colt told Bobby.
    She then told him 'DOCs can't touch you' and that once he turned 16 in late 2013, he could just walk out.
    'If they put a hand on you, charge them with assault.'
    She also told Bobby not to tell Billy anything about the kidnap plot 'until the day you go ... he knows something is up, he'll be right on your ankles'.
    Betty Colt said to Bobby she would 'get you home and make it f***ing hard for them to get you out'.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3D6Hroo5a
    Last edited by bermstalker; 09-12-2014 at 03:37 AM.

I want a kangaroo.. and I totally don't. Cats and dogs make the house dirty enough, I couldn't imagine a kangaroo.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonDancer View Post
    And apparently you fuck the mods here.

She calls him 'big boy', tells him he has a 'sexy' voice and that she can't wait to be reunited with him.
    She is 48, he is just 15 years old, and they are mother and son.
    Secret police tapes recorded between the pair while police were investigating incest family matriarch, Betty Colt, have for the first time revealed the nature of her relationship with her teenage son, 'Bobby'.
    Colt was jailed for 12 months over a plot to kidnap two of her sons from their foster parents.
    The 48-year-old was found guilty in September of planning to remove sons Bobby and Billy from care and take them to live on a South Australian fruit-picking farm.

Colt wept and hugged her daughter, Raylene, who had accompanied her to court, when the magistrate read out the sentence at Moss Vale Court, NSW, on Monday.
    She was then led out of the court and into a waiting police van to spend her first night in a women's prison in Sydney,
    Magistrate Mary Ryan also issued an apprehended violence order, banning her from contacting 14 members of her family, including her 12 children, all of who are thought to have been fathered by immediate relatives.
    In the new telephone transcripts, Bobby, who DNA tests indicate is most likely the product of a sexual relationship between Ms Colt and her own father, texts his mother repeatedly during evenings with a flurry of text message hugs and kisses.
    She also engages in complex adult conversations with him about the true parenthood of her children, the secret phone records reveal.
    Daily Mail Australia can for the first time publish the conversations for the first time following the conviction of Betty Colt.

Ms Colt, had an unnatural mother-son relationship with Bobby, which Magistrate Mary Ryan described it as 'overbearing, immature and claustrophobic'.
    But the phone conversations obtained by listening devices installed in Ms Colt's Samsung mobile indicate an undercurrent of flirtation in her conversations with her son.
    Bobby (a court-appointed name to protect the boy's identity) spoke to his mother on a phone smuggled into his foster care bedroom as Ms Colt plotted to snatch him back from family welfare custody.

May 31, 2013, 6.33pm
    Betty tells Bobby his voice sounds 'so sexy' on the phone. She says she intends to fight to get him and his brother Billy back out of care and she hopes the 'c****' are listening. She says when she gets him out after he turns 16 he can get his own place if he wants.
    He tells her 'the cops' had talked to him about raping a girl at school.
    Betty tells him: 'They have nothing'.
    She puts on Bobbby's aunt Rhonda, who tells him: 'Your voice got deeper'.
    Then Betty tells Bobby again that she likes his voice and '... ohhh, you can say it alright'.

August 8, 2013
    9.05pm to 11.09 pm - 15 texts between mother and son.
    9.25pm Bobby to Betty: Love you.
    9.36pm Bobby to Betty: Love all.
    9.56pm Bobby to Betty: Love all.
    10.09pm Betty to Bobby: Bobby xoxoxoxoxo.

September 6, 2013
    Betty tells Bobby the court case is getting her down, saying: 'I'm meant to have raped you all.
    'They reckon I've had sex with you boys even [she names her youngest son and nephew]. Everyone.
    Bobby: 'I think we're a bit young for that.'
    Betty: 'Sick f****. I'm meant to have put all the girls in a tent and told all you boys who to have sex with. '
    Bobby: 'Have they got any proof?'
    Betty: 'Well it never happened, so they don't have shit ... they're trying to say that my dad is your dad, not that my dad is your grandad.
    'They just want me to get prison time. I've done nothing f****** wrong.'
    Bobby: 'All you have done is try to help people. '
    Betty: 'That's f****** right. They think I slept with [brother's name] and my dad and they are fathers of my kids.'
    Bobby: 'You can have them locked up for making stories.'
    September 17, 2013, 6.32pm
    Betty: 'How ya been gorgeous.'
    Bobby: 'Yeah alright.'
    Betty: 'What ya been up to ... you only got a couple of weeks until you're 16, then you can walk out of there.'
    Bobby: '...it doesn't feel right leaving when I'm 16, leaving the others behind.'
    Betty: '...you pack your bags. We found out DOCS can't intervene if you just walk out. They can't f****** stop yas.'

Two days later, Bobby tells his mother 'they found out who my father is'.
    She objects and says ,'no they don't ... your father was Tom Wilson. Don't talk to anyone.'
    When two of Betty's daughters appear to have confessed to welfare authorities the true nature of sexual relations in the incest camp, she is contemptuous and unforgiving.
    She puts another daughter on to talk about the traitor,Tammy.
    Bobby responds, 'She's not one of our family no more ... she's a stupid b****'.

On September 29, 2013
    As police are closing in on Ms Colt's kidnap plot as the allotted date draws near for her to be reunited with Bobby, she texts him: 'Love you big boy, love you very very much.'
    Four days later Betty Colt was arrested in a car park on the NSW South Coast and charged.

Ms Ryan, who imposed a non-parole period of nine months, said a full pre-sentence report found Colt was unsuitable for any community sentence because she had shown she would not obey any court order regarding ceasing contact with her sons.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3I5IfLbIL
    Last edited by bermstalker; 11-03-2014 at 11:03 PM.

ThanxBerm, I forgot this was coming up, here's another article

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/betty-colt...03-11g30k.html

It has a previously unpublished pic of conditions on the bush block outside Boorowa (taken through a hole in a locked shed door)

ETA also

http://www.news.com.au/national/ince...-1227110636104

Her plan was to take her children to South Australia and have them work as fruit pickers to earn money. Doing so was not only trying to use them for financial gain but influence them in relation to the ongoing investigation.

Ms Colt was alleged to have told her son Bobby “not to talk to anyone” and that they “don’t know who your father is”, The Daily Telegraph reported.

The court heard both Billy and Bobby had shown great improvement in both their health and personal hygiene since they were taken away from their mother — but she was determined to get them back, partly to get even with authorities
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-04-2014 at 12:25 AM.

Huge new article including an interview with the lead investigator

Revealed: The story behind the discovery of Australia?s most shocking case of incest.

ON Level 2 of the state?s police headquarters in Parramatta, an unprecedented investigation is nearing its end.

Led by Child Abuse squad boss Peter Yeomans, strike force Hermoyne is inching ever closer to a spate of charges that will leave Australia aghast.

The team has been looking at the disgraceful Colt family since December 2012. Through phone taps and interviews with children they have pieced together a terrible tale.

Mothers describe their children?s voices as ?sexy?. Children are born with misshapen bodies into an environment of neglect and malnourishment bordering on systemic torture.

Girls, 7, are raped by their teenage brothers.

One of the Colts is already behind bars, but is appealing against her conviction. Her, and others in the sick clan, have provided DNA evidence that police hope will lead to charges of incest.

Sexual assault and crimes of serious neglect will also likely appear on the charge sheet.

It can today be revealed that Charlie Colt, a man accused of fathering children with his sister and then raping them, is back in Australia after fleeing to England in an attempt to escape the clutches of Yeomans and his detectives.

The Saturday Telegraph can reveal he recently returned to the waiting arms of investigators after the Child Abuse squad received a tip-off from immigration officials.

Detectives interviewed him as an extraordinary brief of evidence takes shape.

Peter Yeomans, head of the NSW Child Abuse squad at his Parramatta office at Police Headquarters. Picture: Mark Evans

Behind the scenes
    As revealed by The Daily Telegraph earlier, Charlie Colt made his mad dash to Europe in June after police applied for a court order to take DNA evidence from him. He claimed he was researching his family history and vehemently denied the allegations against him and his family members.

The latest developments came as Detective Inspector Yeomans granted an unprecedented interview to The Saturday Telegraph midway through the shocking investigation.

It marks the first time Yeomans ? a decorated cop with 34 years of experience in the force ? has talked in detail about the Colts and the secret life of depravity they allegedly led amongst the woods in rural New South Wales.

?I?ve never seen it before. I?ve never seen something like this before in relation to bringing up children in those conditions,? he said.

?I?ve never seen it like this before.?

Officials from the Department of Family and Community Services raided the Colts? haunting compound in July 2012 after accusations of neglect came to their attention.

The remote campsite in southern New South Wales, home to a group of 40 adults and youngsters, some incapable of intelligible speech and with oddly-formed features as the result of being born to parents who were themselves related.

The children were severely malnourished, dirty, illiterate, unable to brush their hair or teeth and used the bush as their toilet, officers alleged.

Grandparents had sex with grandchildren, it was claimed. They allegedly tortured puppies and cats and mutilated their genitals.

?I?ve never come across something, in relation to allegations of incest, that is generational in these sort of circumstances,? Yeomans said.

?When we removed two more of the family members in January in Victoria, the conditions they were living in were just outrageous.

?Squalor is probably the best word to describe it, how they were living, in 2014, Children shouldn?t be living in those conditions.?

In all, authorities removed 12 kids from the farm as the adult Colts scattered across the country in a bid to evade police.

As the children sat down to speak with their new carers, horror stories never before imagined in Australia were told.

Some girls as young as nine claimed their father Charlie, who was also allegedly their uncle, penetrated them and how their brothers repeatedly had sex with them.

Charlie?s sister Martha, accused of also being the mother of four of his children, was slapped with an AVO in September, banning her from seeing her youngest two daughters.

Horrendous

Hers and other Colt kids had malformed features and did not know what toilet paper was when they were rescued. They were routinely encouraged to participate in sexual assault by their parents, it is claimed.

?The conditions the children lived under were horrendous,? said Peter Yeomans (pictured below).

?The human living conditions were just despicable. The quality of life for the children was outrageous, just outrageous. The health, their education or lack thereof was disgraceful.

?The family are saying one thing and authorities are saying another in terms of their education or lack thereof?It was basically non-existent. (The parents) said the children were home schooled but I beg to differ.?

Earlier this month Betty Colt, a leader among the family, was jailed over a plot to kidnap two of her children back from foster carers. She will appeal the decision in the District Court next week.
    Police are investigating how the 47-year-old dole recipient is getting her money. Before Betty Colt was jailed, she was driving around in a flashy new four-wheel drive.

Her incarceration was the first of the Colts and a milestone in the investigation for police.

Police tapped the Colts? mobile phones and listened in on conversations that hinted at their evil.

?She says his voice sounds so sexy on the phone,? read a police summary of one of the calls made by Betty to her son Bobby.

?(Betty) says that she likes his voice... ohh you can say it all night.?

Disregard

The Colts talked with a brazen disregard for the law and police. They regularly swapped phones out of fears police were listening.

But despite their stubbornness and obstructive behaviour, detectives are nearing the end of a harrowing case unique in the history of Australia and maybe the world.

?In this sort of circumstance they?ve become not part of society. That?s probably how it happens. It?s unusual in the fact that it?s been generational and that there?s abuse and there?s other alleged offences occurred,? Yeomans claimed.

?We?re looking at a whole lot of alleged offences in relation to this.

?Yes, it makes headlines because it is allegations of incest, we are investigating anything and everything in relation to this matter because there?s such a multitude of children and there?s a number of adults involved, we?re looking at all sides of it.

?I see that in the New Year we will have more of an idea of what matters we?re going forward with. We as police will be in a better position to know exactly who will be prosecuted.?

Rungs of evil
    Yeomans was unable to comment on the results of recent DNA tests performed on the Colts.

Asked how the Colt case compared to other investigations by the Child Abuse Squad, Detective Inspector Yeomans said: ?We charged 797 offenders last year. All of our investigations are difficult. All of them are heart wrenching. We?re probably the busiest squad within the state.?

Yeomans, who began his career as a general duties officer in 1980, said when he knocks off every day he leaves his work firmly behind the doors of Police headquarters.
    cont'd below

Martha?s children: What happened?
    Albert ? When 15-year-old Albert was removed from the Colt family he told carers he and his brothers Jed and Karl used to torture animals, including puppies and cats, and mutilate their genitals. His sisters said he had sex with them. He was found with fungal infections, a hearing impairment and problems with wetting his bed.

Jed ? Along with his brothers Albert and Karl, he used to show porn to his young sisters. He had sex with them and told carers of sickening acts he performed on some siblings as young as seven. He was found with tongue and feet infections, learning difficulties, hearing problems and poor hygiene.

Karl ? Karl was ?very thin and underweight? when carers found him. He threatened to stab some staff with pencils and to cut their throats. He walked in a shuffling fashion, made loud noises when breathing at night and exhibited fungal infections. He had sex with his little sisters.

Nadia ? Carers found Nadia severely malnourished, neglected and thin. Her feet were filthy and black. She didn?t know what toilet paper was and had never seen a toothbrush. Her teeth were decayed. She said her mother and father used to photograph her naked. Her siblings repeatedly had sex with her and her father raped her.

Ruth ? Ruth was found severely underweight and exhibiting dysmorphic features. She didn?t know what toilet paper was or how to bathe herself. Her feet and teeth required urgent attention. Her brothers regularly had sex with her.

Donna ? Died two-weeks-old.

Betty?s children:
    Tammy ? Two of Tammy?s children were removed from her care in Victoria in 2013 when police found them living in squalor. Colt children said she was the girlfriend of her brother Derek. Her baby Sally, who had ?a thick short neck and low set ears? died from Zellweger syndrome ? a rare genetic disorder associated with incest. She told investigators she was routinely raped by her brothers, that her mother Betty encouraged the behaviour and that miscarriages were common on the Colt property.

Derek ? Engaged in a long term relationship with his sister Tammy and threatened to kill her if ?he couldn?t have her?. The brother-and-sister couple had three children together.

Bobby ? Central to a complex case that landed his mother behind bars. In a case which Betty Colt will appeal, police alleged she recruited Bobby to help with the kidnap of his younger brother Billy. Bobby has shown improvement since moving in with carers. When he was found he lacked basic hygiene, had fungal infections on his toenails. He had a walking impairment. He commonly soiled himself and was found to be operating at a kindergarten level.

Billy ? Billy is living with his brother Bobby in the care of a foster family. His mother allegedly attempted to kidnap him back last year. When the Colt compound was raided, Billy had a skin condition. He had fungal infections in his toenails. He needed urgent dental work. He had ophthalmological problems, mild hearing loss and a moderate intellectual disability.

Brian ? Brian was found with fungal infections and gum disease. He did not understand showering. His teeth were decayed and required multiple extractions and restorative work. His eyes were misaligned. He was working at a Year 3 level, though he should have been in Year 6. Carers observed him place his hand on his sister Carmen?s knee and move it up her thigh. He tied his carer?s 18-year-old granddaughter up with ribbon. He regularly had sex with his close relatives on the farm.

Colin ? According to interviews with the Colts, Colin regularly sexually abused his young relatives.

Jane ? Suffered regular sexual abuse at the hands of her male relatives.

Petra - Suffered regular sexual abuse at the hands of her male relatives.

Joe ? Had sex with his niece Kimberly and abused other girls on the farm.

Ben ? Died two-months-old.

Dwayne ? Was found with gum disease and extensively decayed teeth, requiring multiple extractions and restorative work. He could not read or write, count, or recognise numbers. He had sex with his sisters and other young female relatives. He told carers he had sex with an eight-year-old girl in the toilets behind his primary school. He said he was told to keep secret the fact that his father was also his grandfather (Betty Colt?s dad).

Carmen ? Was ?masturbated? by her niece Kimberly whilst in care. Carmen was extremely underweight when authorities found her. Her dental cavities were described as ?shocking?. She was unable to clean her teeth. She required podiatry treatment. She had never seen toilet paper. Carmen told interviewers her father was her uncle Charlie. She said she had sex with her family members. She said her brothers once tied her to a tree and pulled her clothes off. Once, whilst on holidays, she reportedly kept asking a boy for sex in the shower.

Raylene?s child:
    Kimberly ? Was observed placing her hand inside her aunty Carmen?s skirt and abusing her. She said her uncles tied her to a tree on the Colt property and had sex with her. Her mother did nothing about the regular sexual assault inflicted on her by her uncles. She threatened to cut her caseworker?s fingers off.

When she was found she was underweight, unable to clean her teeth, use toilet paper or comb her hair. She used her fingers to eat. She required urgent podiatry attention, and was observed to have fungal infections around her toenails. She had significant dental problems, including cavities requiring urgent attention and generalised marginal gingivitis.

Tammy?s children:
    Fiona ? Was removed from mother Tammy?s care last year after she and her sister were found living in ?outrageous? conditions in Victoria. Testing showed her parents were brother and sister.

Anna ? Was removed from mother Tammy?s care last year after she and her sister were found living in ?outrageous? conditions in Victoria. Testing showed her parents were brother and sister.

Sally ? Died two-months-old.

Rhonda?s children
    Cliff ? Present when authorities swooped on the Colt compound.

Tracy ? Was regularly sexually abused by her uncles.

Penny ? Was regularly sexually abused by her uncles.

Alice ? Testing performed in 1997 when she required a kidney revealed her grandparents were brother and sister.

Cindy ? The youngest of the Colts removed from the farm and the only one whose parents were not related. She was later observed masturbating on the toilet. She had sex with her cousins in a cubby house on the property. Reports found she was forced into an anti-social life of exclusion by her mother.

Timothy ? Regularly sexually assaulted his female relatives.

Originally published as Colt clan incest family of horrors

https://sslcam.news.com.au/cam/autho...09bd91bd45113b

what did I just read I hate to be a Debbie downer, but, I don't think those kids are going to have much of a future.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

The descriptions of these kids give me nightmares.

Angie- I agree with you, but you have to hope that some of the kids were rescued early enough to be saved. Maybe with the right caregivers and lots of counseling- they will lead a semi normal life now.

BUT then again, you read something like this
    Kimberly ? Was observed placing her hand inside her aunty Carmen?s skirt and abusing her. She said her uncles tied her to a tree on the Colt property and had sex with her. Her mother did nothing about the regular sexual assault inflicted on her by her uncles. She threatened to cut her caseworker?s fingers off.
    I just can't imagine. How can anybody repair Kimberly? That poor little girl.

Bad idea to look up "incest children"

Well that would fit the description of "low set ears"

(maybe stick an NSFL warning on it just in case we have any expectant parents suddenly scroll down & freak out?)

WTF?
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Thread Information