Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Children of horrifying incest 'cult' with four generations of in-breeding found in South Wales, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Music View Post
    That's what I'm thinking...
    In the article it says that some of the daughters had kids with their brothers, but the chart does not have line connecting the sisters to the brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I found a family tree......

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1226782594190

A "sixth generation" female resident of the town says rumours and gossip about the Colts still dominate local conversations.

"They always kept to themselves," she says.

"They were just like a normal family except they were all kids.

"One of them died earlier this year ... he had a baby with his sister."

She says many of the Colts had red hair and appeared "slouched".

Once their shopping was done they would return to their home tucked into the bush, only accessible by the dirt road that leads in from the bitumen. The 30km trip from town to the Colts' refuge of a large tin shed, caravans, a water tank and kids play things, takes drivers past numerous property "for sale" signs.
    Quote Originally Posted by dream View Post
    In the article it says that some of the daughters had kids with their brothers, but the chart does not have line connecting the sisters to the brothers.
    tammy and derek had 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    @ family "tree." Looks like Charlie Brown's Christmas tree. Family "T" maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Reminds me of the X-files episode "Home"

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I still want to see some pictures.

Have they named the place? It sounds like Orangeville. It's southwest Sydney & looks like a scene out of Deliverance. I went out there once as a teenager & that place was scary as all fuck.

ETA nope,not Orangeville. It's gone upmarket. They said southwest slopes & bushranger territory. I'll do some hunting & see what I can dig up ...
    Last edited by blighted star; 04-08-2018 at 05:55 PM. Reason: TMI

They made it sound like South West Sydney but they're really talking about a region hours away from the city. "Bushranger territory" could mean up around Central West NSW (bushranger Ben Hall's territory) or all the way down near the Victorian border where the Kelly Gang were shot. There were bushrangers everywhere. I didn't realise how big an area it is. The southern end has a lot of fruit-growing regions, north you hit the old goldmining areas which are seriously hilly.

http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/bi...nalHistory.htm

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_West_Slopes

NSW South West Slopes -

Towns within the bioregion from Albury in the south to Dunedoo in the northeast, include Wagga Wagga, Junee, Cootamundra, Tumut, Tumbarumba, Gundagai and Young. Griffith lies just outside the western boundary and Crookwell lies just outside the eastern boundary of the bioregion. [1]

Local Government Areas included in the bioregion:

Mid-Western Regional Council - townships of Rylstone (on the border) and Mudgee Wellington Cabonne Shire including the town of Molong Parkes Forbes Weddin Shire including the town of Grenfell Bland Shire, including the town of West Wyalong Young Boorowa Council Temora Shire Cootamundra Shire Gundagai Shire Tumut Shire Tumbarumba Shire City of Wagga Wagga City of Albury Greater Hume Shire

New South Wales

Gundagai Shire in NSW

ETA Ahh. This explains it then -

[http://forums.spacebattles.com/threa....278998/page-3

The great grandparents of the youngest generation of kids - so fourth gen, came over from NZ in the 70s. They themselves were brother and sister. Their daughter 'June' and her husband 'Tim' kept this inbreeding ongoing. 'June' and 'Tim' had 6 kids, 4 of which (daughters) had children to either their father 'Tim', or brother 'Charlie'. 'Betty' (one of 'June' and 'Tim's' 4 daughters) had 13 children, and one of 'Betty's' daughters ('Tammy') and sons ('Derek') then also had three children together. The names in the paper are pseudonyms, hence the inverted commas. 'Betty's' three other sister's (Raylene, Rhonda and Martha) also had children to either their father 'Tim' or brother 'Charlie'. So, one set of grandparents ('June' and 'Tim') have created a family of 40 all within their direct blood-line. It is a chilling issue and I can't believe it had gone on so long without detection and then without intervention. I am also aghast that it took what is Australia's version of Child Services, TWO years to act on this, when information had been given to the authorities many times.
    (NZ = New Zealand)
    Last edited by blighted star; 04-08-2018 at 06:00 PM. Reason: closer maps/TMI

You know what they say.....incest is best, it's only relative.

Or NOT!

Where I live we have Irish travelers whom we call gypsies who live in gypsy village. Every few years they have to get mates from the outside to clean the bloodline.
    They can steal you blind too and will.

I recently read about Josef Fritzl who kept his daughter prisoner in the basement over 20 years. That man is a sick/twisted creepy fuck too.

Deliverance scares the death out of me.
    I feel real dirrty now, need a bath to wash the nastiness away.
    Last edited by u2addict; 12-20-2013 at 02:17 AM. Reason: added video

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Wow. I was just thinking about Chad Morgan 2 or 3days ago. It's at least 20 years since I saw him last. Must've been a premonition

(he's from North Coast NSW though so he's not to blame for this revolting mess ^^)

Chad Morgan singing his Country hit "I'm My Own Grandpa"

Still don't know where it is. This article says southern, not southwest so I'm thinking closer to Victoria. It also says 2 hrs from Canberra. Which means it's "south of Sydney" in much the same way (distance-wise) that Brighton is from John O'Groats.One of the women was living in a Victorian caravan park when DOCs took the last 2 kids. The adults have moved on & the block has been sold. They could be coming to a town near you (but more likely to a town near me).

These are pics of the real property -

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/...-1226782804882

IN a clearing in the woods, 30km from the nearest town and 2km from the nearest road, soccer and rugby balls can be seen lying alongside a child's pushbike faded in the December sun.

They belonged to the children who lived here in the decrepit sheds and corroded caravans on this scrubby acre, without electricity, running water or hope.

Branches, thorny scrub and sharp boulders make the rugged and steep uphill bush track to the scene of the most shocking tale of child abuse in Australia's history almost impassable. That was just how it appears the hidden community who lived here in the hills of southern NSW liked it.

Disused children's toys on a remote property in southern NSW where generations of children from the same family were found living in filth in sheds and broken down caravans. Source: News Limited It's on a blazing hot summer day that The Daily Telegraph saw the site from a neighbour's property - accessible only by 4WD, or horseback as one of the locals suggests, pointing at his ex-pacer Edward.
    "I think it's f ... ing disgusting," says the man's teenage daughter.

It was over a thickly bushed hill over her back fence that the Colt family - a pseudonym set down by the NSW Children's Court - lived this sad and squalid existence of incest and debauchery.

The property has since changed hands and the new owner had no association with the Colts. Until July 2012, it was home to about 40 people including 12 children aged five to 16 born into a circle of incest and depravity that began with great-great-grandparents who were brother and sister and spanned four generations.

The remote campsite in southern NSW was made up of sheds and broken down caravans, without running water or electricity. Source: News Limited Only the five-year-old had parents who were not related.

The children were deformed, illiterate and malnourished.

Most were unable to speak intelligibly. Some could not use a toothbrush, shower, wash their hair or use a toilet. They had eye, dental and fungal infections. One 15-year-old soiled himself, wet his bed and had the skills of a kindergarten pupil.

The Childrens Court, which removed all 12 of the children from their four mothers, aged 47, 46, 33 and 30, has taken the rare step of publishing its ruling. One mother will soon face a criminal court and other criminal charges are expected.

The women claimed outsiders had fathered their children - a fruit picker from South Australia, a wheat worker, a Swedish backpacker. But DNA tests told otherwise.

The remote campsite in southern New South Wales where brothers, sisters, uncles and aunts had sex with one another over four generations, raising children in squalid conditions. Source: News Limited The children were all found to be in need or care and protection. They are all in care in five different groups and will be monitored by the court.

"They used to come into town in two huge Toyota troop carriers," says neighbour Graham.

"It was just a big family that moved in truckloads.''

His wife interjects: "We don't know who was who in the zoo, there was never one car.

"There were three adults and the rest were kids. They used to just pile out and do their shopping."

The court heard how the children lived in filthy conditions in four main living areas - two caravans, a garden shed and two tents inside a huge white shed.

Childcare workers who raided the property last year found mud, dirt, cigarette butts and rubbish on the floor of one caravan.

Children's beds were dirty and unmade and the only heating was a dangerous barbecue gas heater.

Brothers, sisters, uncles and aunts had sex with one another over four generations, raising children who themselves grew up to become intimate and have more inbred children. Source: News Limited Another caravan had dirt-covered surfaces and, with two broken windows was a safety risk to the children, the court was told.

In the shed, a kangaroo was sleeping on one of the children's beds. The stove was filthy and the fridge contained "rotten vegetables and very few items".

Chainsaws, bags of rubbish and exposed electrical wires lay about the property.

There are two cubby houses, complete with slippery-dips and rock climbing walls. A dartboard hangs over the entrance of a rusted Jayco caravan. Flat tyres sit below a gutted Nissan 4WD.

But perhaps the strangest feature of this time capsule of terror is a massive pile of wood.

Almost lunar in appearance, the mound is a telling remnant of the bizarre behaviour that defined the way the extended Colt clan lived their lives.

"They used to chop down every tree they saw," says a 16-year-old neighbour and former schoolmate of two of the many victims.

"There's probably 40 tonne of wood up there."

n a 'cult' of 40 adults and youngsters who were incapable of intelligible speech, some of the children had oddly-formed features as the result of being born to parents who were themselves related. Source: News Limited Courtrooms would later hear the adults in the group raised money by selling the timber as firewood.

At the time, nobody dared guess at their motivations.

The young neighbour - who went to high school with two of the Colt teenagers - paints a startling picture of his peculiar ex-classmates.

"(One of the Colts) used to shower at school in the morning before he mixed with the other students," he says.

"The teachers used to let him because of the BO.

"He used to smoke in the toilets and looked kind of slouched ... at recess and lunch he'd stick together with his brother.

"They only used to talk to one other boy.

"They didn't care what anyone thought."

It is understood that one of the Colt brothers who attended the school died earlier this year after fathering a child with his sister.

Stunning and endless grasslands surround the tiny shell of a community snatched from the annals of the Bronze Age or some backward third-world village. But one that existed, until last year, no more than two hours from the country's capital

ETA based on distance from Canberra & population it might be near Gundagai (pronounced Gunder-guy)
    Last edited by blighted star; 12-20-2013 at 05:38 AM.

Good god, just when you think this shit only happens in movies...

I thought heavy inbreeding rendered people sterile?

Obviously I was wrong.

I'm really not sure how I feel about heavily inbred people breaking the cycle and reproducing normally.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

This is what one of the kids died from within the last 12 mths or so.

Zellweger syndrome is associated with impaired neuronal migration, neuronal positioning, and brain development. [5] In addition, individuals with Zellweger syndrome can show a reduction in central nervous system (CNS) myelin (particularly cerebral), which is referred to as hypomyelination. Myelin is critical for normal CNS functions and, in this regard, serves to insulate nerve fibers in the brain. Patients can also show postdevelopmental sensorineuronal degeneration that leads to a progressive loss of hearing and vision. [5]

Zellweger syndrome can also affect the function of many other organ systems. Patients can show craniofacial abnormalities (such as a high forehead, hypoplastic supraorbital ridges, epicanthal folds, midface hypoplasia, and a large fontanel), hepatomegaly (enlarged liver), chondrodysplasia punctata (punctate calcification of the cartilage in specific regions of the body), eye abnormalities, and renal cysts. [5] Newborns may present with profound hypotonia (low muscle tone), seizures, apnea, and an inability to eat

This isn't just "those poor kids", it's all of them. According to one report "Betty" believed she would go to jail because she started having sex with "Tim" (her father) when she was 12. That's why they've been running & hiding all these years. It makes me wonder what the age difference was between "Tim" & his sister. Some commenters have assumed it was a year or 2 & that the relationship was consensual, but a man who'd convince a 12 yr old rape victim that she'll be jailed for his crime doesn't sound like someone with any interest whatsoever in consensual sex.

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/secluded-hil...ps.html?skin=m

When the girls fell pregnant, they were not permitted to see a doctor in case someone discovered what was happening. Sometimes there were miscarriages but Tammy managed to secretly put herself on the pill from the age of 16
    This will probably hit the news again in January.

http://m.smh.com.au/nsw/mother-charg...209-2z1uf.html

Mother charged over bid to reclaim child Anne Davies December 10, 2013

One of four mothers whose children were removed from a farm in south-west NSW amid allegations of neglect, child abuse and incest, has pleaded not guilty in a NSW local court to charges stemming from an attempt to snatch her children back from foster care. The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been charged with procuring the removal of a child from care and with recruiting a child to carry out or assist in criminal activity. She will appear in court again in January and in the meantime is on bail.

Fairfax Media reported at the weekend that 12 children under the age of 16 had been permanently removed from the care of their mothers after they were discovered in June 2012 living on an isolated farm an hour and a half from Canberra. The children were undernourished, had terrible dental problems, some were unable to talk intelligibly and were well behind their peers developmentally and some have intellectual disabilities. Once in care, the children, who range from 15 to five, told carers they had been sexually abused by siblings and by adults on the farm. Subsequent genetic testing has revealed that of the 12 children, 11 had closely related or related parents.

In September the Children's Court ordered the children be placed in permanent foster care until they turn 18. In doing so the judge, Peter Johnstone, said the case appeared to involve ''intergenerational incest'' as there was evidence that the four mothers had themselves been the victims of sexual abuse within the family from as young as 12.

The extended family, numbering about 40, moved from interstate to NSW in 2009, but Fairfax Media understands the family may have already come to the attention of child protection services in other states and moved to avoid orders relating to their children. The NSW Department of Family and Community Services and police finally visited the farm in June last year and removed the children the following month after seven risk-of-significant-harm orders. The case has raised questions about the inadequacy of information sharing between state child protection authorities and why authorities let these children slip through the cracks.

Members of the family were also understood to be on Commonwealth benefits, raising further questions about why authorities were unable to track down and protect these children. Opposition spokeswoman on family and community services Linda Burney said the case raised important issues about how child protection issues were dealt with across state borders. ''Clearly not well,'' she said. ''This puts it in front of state and federal governments to do it better.'' FACS has declined to comment because the matter is before the courts.

I was worrying I might've got the area wrong until I looked at the bushranger history for Gundagai & the surrounding area. If it's not Gundagai specifically it's somewhere in that region. If any place could be called "bushranger territory", this would be it. O/T but it amuses me people say crime's so much worse these days -

Gundagai Shire covers 4.078 sq miles. Gundagai town = Population 1,926. It's southwest of Sydney & 1.5 hrs from Canberra.

As early as 1838 the Gundagai and Yass areas were being terrorised by armed bushrangers. Four men held up Robert Phillips and took a horse, the property of William Hutchinson, (who had possession of the land to the immediate north of Gundagai), of Murrumbidgee. On one occasion in 1843 a gang of five bushrangers, including the bushranger called 'Blue Cap', held up and robbed Mr Andrews, the Gundagai postmaster and innkeeper. Cushan the bushranger was known to be operating in the area in 1846, and in 1850, to the south of Gundagai near Tarcutta, two bushrangers held up the Royal Mail, stole the Albury and Melbourne mailbags and rode off with the mail coach's horses.

In 1862 at Bethungra to the west of Gundagai in the Gundagai Police District, the bushranger Jack-in-the-Boots was captured. A plot to rescue Jack-in-the-Boots whose real name was Molloy, from police custody while he was being transferred from Gundagai to Yass gaol, was discovered.In February 1862, the bushranger Peisley was captured near Mundarlo and by that evening was lodged in the Gundagai Gaol. Peisley was later hanged at Bathurst.In 1863, the bushrangers Stanley and Jones were arrested at Tumut after they had allegedly stolen saddles at Gundagai and hatched a plan to rob Mr. Norton's store. Stanley could not be identified. In 1864, Jones was found not guilty.Sergeant Parry was shot and killed in 1864 by the bushranger John Gilbert in a hold-up of the mail coach near Jugiong. Gilbert was a member of Ben Hall's gang that was active in the district in 1863-64.

Patrick Gately and Patrick Lawler held up Keane's pub at Coolac in April, 1866. Also in the 1860s, to the north of Adelong, the bushranger Hawthorne mistook a man by the name of Grant for William Williams the gold mine owner, and killed Grant. By 1869, Harry Power, early mentor of famous Australian bushranger, Ned Kelly, was committing holdups near Adelong and as icing on the cake, by 1874 the bushranger prettily known as Jerry Blossom, was entertaining the district. In 1880, bushrangers held up the Chinese Camp at Gundagai then fled on horseback towards Burra, a locality known to harbour louts and for the ferocious fires that roar through the area.

Early in 1879, some Gundagai residents were in fear that the Ned Kelly gang was going to pay the town a visit and while Extra rifles and ammunition to defend the town..ref>http://trove.nla.gov.au/ndp/del/article/18917952 ?</ref> were applied for and special constables were sworn in, the Kelly Gang did turn up in the town.

The North Gundagai Anglican cemetery contains the graves of two policemen shot in the district by bushrangers. Senior Constable Webb-Bowen was killed by Captain Moonlite in November 1879 in a hostage incident at McGlede's farm. Trooper Edmund Parry, killed in an encounter with Ben Hall's gang near Jugiong, lies at rest next to the grave of Senior Constable Webb-Bowen. Captain Moonlite is also buried in the North Gundagai Anglican cemetery. Captain Moonlite had been asked to be buried at Gundagai near his friends James Nesbitt and Augustus Wernicke . Both had been killed in the shoot-out at McGlede's Hut. Moonlite's request was not granted by the authorities of the time, but his remains were exhumed from Rookwood Cemetery and reinterred at Gundagai near to the unknown location of Nesbitt's grave in January 1995.

In the 1950s bushrangers reappeared in the Gundagai area, jumping into the trailers of heavy transports moving along the Hume Highway and throwing contents out to nearby accomplices.
    Last edited by blighted star; 12-20-2013 at 06:15 PM.

Oh yeah & I didn't quite understand what I was reading when they mentioned the "bbq gas heater" being used inside the caravan. I thought they meant one of those patio heaters, but no.

Turns out they were using an old gas bbq inside a closed caravan as a heater??

ie

Well we're in the right region, Yass are denying ownership after being named the closest town. They say it's 50km north of their town. Yass, is west of Gundagai.

http://www.yasstribune.com.au/story/...world/?cs=1554

The Tribune received calls last week regarding a horrific story of generational incest within one family that has been reported in Europe, America and Asia.

A number of the reports named Yass as the town closest to the family's property, where they had been living for two years before being discovered, however the Tribune has discovered this is incorrect.

The family of 40 had been living in squalid conditions on a remote, heavily-wooded property 50 kilometres north of Yass, since 2011. The location cannot be named for legal reasons and pseudonyms have been used throughout.

It has been dubbed one of the worst cases of child sexual abuse and depravity in Australian history.

Twelve children, ranging in age from five to 15 years, have been permanently removed from the care of their four mothers, after it was found all but one were conceived by relatives, and all had experienced habitual sexual abuse at the hands of brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, aunts, uncles, grandparents or cousins.

Three of the mothers were sisters: Rhonda Colt (47), Betty Colt (46), Martha Colt (33); the fourth mother, Raylene Colt (30), was the daughter of Betty.

The three sisters were among seven siblings who were borne of late parents Timothy and June Colt, who were brother and sister.

The inbred mothers had six, 13, six and one child/ren respectively. All of these, apart from the youngest, were fathered within the family unit according to genetic testing.

The family had been reported to community services seven times between 2010 and 2012 for allegations of neglect, failure to seek medical attention, failure to ensure children were attending school and failure to maintain a hygienic and appropriate domestic environment. Some of these reports came from a school bus driver and the local high school.

The family had relocated between states several times to avoid detection.

Police and case workers visited the farm on June 6 2012 and found four main living quarters made up of two caravans, a garden shed and another shed containing two tents.

The area was described as very dirty and littered with waste, cigarette butts and mud.

They found the children were dirty, wearing dirty clothing, had speech difficulties, poor hygiene and dental problems. There were no toilets, showers or baths in the campsite and exposed electricity wires and large bags of waste were evident within the living areas.

The family was told to clean up the site and make it child safe.

Case workers found improvements in a follow up visit on June 8 2012 but another two visits during July helped them form the view the children would be at risk of harm if they remained at the farm. They were removed July 18 2012.

But it wasn't until the children had been re-homed in foster care that the true extent of the situation was discovered. The children exhibited highly sexualised behaviour and told stories of having sex with family members.

Only the youngest child, whose parents were found not to be related, was in relatively good health and hygiene at the time of removal.

But she too later exhibited sexualised behaviour.

Some of the boys told their carers they used to torture animals at the farm and mutilate the genitals of animals.

Another girl reported having the same father as her mother and grandmother.

Genetic tests revealed eight of the Colt children have parents who were either brother and sister, mother and son or father and daughter. A further six have parents who were either aunt and nephew, uncle and niece, half siblings or grandparents and grandchild.

The mothers disputed the results of the genetic testing, saying the fathers of their children had been itinerant workers, backpackers from overseas or were now dead.

NSW Children's Court Judge Peter Johnstone ruled there was no realistic possibility any of the children could be returned to the care of their mothers safely, and placed each child under DOCs care until they turn 18.

"They were lacking basic life skills, such as the ability to shower and clean their teeth voluntarily. Their living environment was inadequate and their health and dental needs had been severely neglected. Additionally, their schooling and educational needs had been ignored, contributing to their developmental delay and deficits in intellectual functioning."

The mothers will be given the opportunity to address the sexual assault issues that precluded their ability to care for their children, but returning the children to their care was not favoured because of their reluctance to extricate themselves from the family unit.

ETA Oh shit. It's Boorowa. Freaky coincidence. Out of that huge area of possible towns, Boorowa is the only one I've spent time in.

http://www.questia.com/library/1G1-3...es-inbred-kids

Court documents tell the sordid story of the Colts -- a family of brothers, sisters and their children, who arrive in the remote community of Boorowa in 2011.
    (& for the record, Boorowa is not considered remote. An annoyingly long drive from Sydney? Yes, but it's only 3.5 hrs. It's bush, but definitely not "outback"
    Boorowa NSW)

Outside of town (& the reason the Education dept officers couldn't find them)

Last edited by blighted star; 04-08-2018 at 06:13 PM. Reason: replaced dead links/TMI

This shit is real? Omg.

Yeah & anyone who's still feeling ill after reading the Ian Watkins court transcript should skip this next article. They didn't politely skirt the horror in this one -

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/australia-s...111811937.html

Cindy, the only child not born of a incestuous relationship, was described as a “well-spoken polite, bright, intelligent girl whose development was normal for her age”. Her health and hygiene were observed to be good and her clothes clean. Her mother had taken her to hospital in June 2012 to be treated for her ear infection.

Sexualised behaviour

The court judgement on the children’s experiences of sex abuse makes for extremely disturbing reading.

Evidence submitted revealed how the Colt children made concerning disclosures to psychologists during sessions and, they themselves, exhibited sexualised behaviour.

Kimberley revealed that she had “sucked Dwayne” while Carmen watched. Her mother knew about it, she said.

Other disclosures outlined in the court included incidences some of the brothers and uncles having sex with the girls, touching their breasts, licking their vaginas and placing sticks in their anuses.

There were incidences of the girls being tied up to trees by the boys and other times when they watched other members of their family have sex with each other.

Placement reports from carers indicated that Cindy, who is just five years old, was found masturbating on a toilet and in the shower. She said Dwayne (9) showed her how to do that.

She also tried to kiss the male carer on the lips and was defiant when told this was inappropriate.

Five of the boys also told their carers about how they used to torture animals on the farm, including puppies and cats. They reported mutilating the genitals of animals.

Separately, Ruth told a psychologist that she lived with “two mums and two dads” but her “number one mum died because she was sick”.

Tammy Colt’s Evidence

Some of the most harrowing evidence was given by Betty’s second daughter, Tammy, who revealed what had happened to her as she grew up.

She told her Victorian caseworker that she had been in a relationship with her younger brother Derek for three years and that he had fathered her three children – one of whom died from a “universally lethal” condition, Zellweger Syndrome. She says she did not know they were related until recently.

He has since threatened to kill her if “he couldn’t have her”.

Tammy disclosed that she had been abused within the Colt family from the age of 12, when other family members began having sex with her, including Colin, Timothy, Derek and Matthew.

She said that the same happened to her sisters, Raylene, Tracy, Jane and Penny.

Her mother encouraged this activity. Tammy used to hide from her brothers when she could so they couldn’t have sex with her, and she secretly went on the pill at age 16, without her mother’s knowledge.

She and her sisters were not allowed to see a doctor when pregnant in case someone found out what was happening.

The now-27-year-old says she is aware of a number of miscarriages on the Boorowa farm.

The judge’s ruling

Judge Peter Johnstone said the jigsaw pieces given to him created a “very clear picture” of life on the farm. He accepted the genetic evidence, as well as Tammy Colt’s submission, stating it had probative value, and that the Children’s Court works differently to other courts in terms of strict proof and best evidence.

He repeated a note from the caseworker which said Tammy’s outpourings at the courthouse were “spontaneous and voluntary”. He said he took into account the general, inconsistent and contradictory nature of her account but made allowances for her own emotional and psychological deficiencies.

“Overall, however, she presented connected and credible threads that assist in completing the full picture of the Colt family and life on the farm”, he said.

Judge Johnstone ruled that Betty Colt – who had disputed the court’s findings – is not willing to disentangle herself from her family and is incapable of addressing her own traumatic history.

He said there is no pathway for the restoration of the children to the care of their mothers and agreed they would be wards of the State until they are 18 years old.

All 12 are currently in foster care or other placements. They have some contact with each other and their parents

Cindy was described as a “well-spoken polite, bright, intelligent girl whose development was normal for her age”
    This might just be both the best & the absolute worst detail in this whole story. It must've been like growing up in a 19th century asylum. Imagine just how bright that little girl must be to achieve what she has, where she has.

*** ETA found a link to the Children's Court & the judgement *** BE WARNED. It's very, very bad.

http://www.caselaw.nsw.gov.au/action...?jgmtid=167373

What happens when they turn 18?

Dwayne and Brian tied up their carers' 18 year-old granddaughter with ribbons.
    I guess the posters on other sites complaining that it took 4 weeks to remove the kids after their circumstances became known, haven't read the whole judgement -

Tammy would be well aware of rumours and innuendo concerning her own family, as concerns by 'towns people', go back to the 1990s

There might be a Privacy Act complaint out of this. They didn't block the name of the hospital providing intervention services to the girls. It's a regional hospital that draws patients from a small area. These kids are going to be identified by that little breach. Regional schools & neighbourhoods aren't big & anonymous. A new foster kid gets noticed very quickly, siblings moreso because sibling placements are rarer.

Any sibling placement matching the details in that judgement are going to draw attention now. If their medical issues, physical features & behaviour match what's known, these kids aren't going to have a hope in hell of keeping their identities protected -especially now that the court has identified a very specific service provider allowing people to exclude 99% of NSW towns.It's a huge document & they only missed one word, but someone in that areas going to see it & put 2 & 2 together. It'll probably be all over Reddit before long.
    Last edited by blighted star; 12-21-2013 at 12:36 AM.

I'm conflicted on this story. I feel bad for the abused and the abusers.

It seemed like an endless cycle of abuse from long ago that just carried over to each generation. Even tho I want to hate the moms, I pity them more.

After reading most of the document- I do agree with the court's decision to remove the kids until they are 18. Even now they are having issues with some of the kids trying to do nasty stuff still. They can't even meet up with the girls and boys b/c they start trying to do sexual acts with each other.

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Y

What happens when they turn 18?

I guess the posters on other sites complaining that it took 4 weeks to remove the kids after their circumstances became known, haven't read the whole judgement -

There might be a Privacy Act complaint out of this. They didn't block the name of the hospital providing intervention services to the girls. It's a regional hospital that draws patients from a small area. These kids are going to be identified by that little breach. Regional schools & neighbourhoods aren't big & anonymous. A new foster kid gets noticed very quickly, siblings moreso because sibling placements are rarer.

Any sibling placement matching the details in that judgement are going to draw attention now. If their medical issues, physical features & behaviour match what's known, these kids aren't going to have a hope in hell of keeping their identities protected -especially now that the court has identified a very specific service provider allowing people to exclude 99% of NSW towns.It's a huge document & they only missed one word, but someone in that areas going to see it & put 2 & 2 together. It'll probably be all over Reddit before long.

When they turn 18- they are set free to do whatever. They may even go back to their camp. Hopefully the help didn't come too late for them.

I read the document. The first time the state visited, the place was just nasty as hell. When they made a return visit, the place had been cleaned up. The tales of horror started trickling out during some of the visits when they talked to the kids alone.

The state had suspected incest b/c of the baby that died. It took time to get an order to get all the DNA testing from all the kids/parents.

Prior to removal of the children, between 24 February 2010 and 16 July 2012, the Director-General had received seven risk of significant harm reports in relation to the children. These reports related to neglect, failure to seek necessary medical attention, failure to ensure the children were attending school and the failure to maintain a hygienic and appropriate domestic living environment.

On 6 June 2012 a visit was undertaken by caseworkers and police to the farm at Boorowa. This home visit revealed that there were 4 main living quarters made up of 2 caravans, a garden shed and a large shed that contained 2 tents.

A follow-up visit was undertaken by caseworkers on 8 June 2012 when it was observed that there had been a significant clean-up and other improvements in conditions. However, after further visits on 6 July and 17 July 2012, and follow-up casework, the Director-General formed the view that the children would continue to be at risk of harm if they remained at the farm, and that they were in need of care and protection. Accordingly, the children were removed on 18 July 2012.

On 28 September 2012, the Children's Court at Orange made orders for genetic testing in relation to the children.

Dr Turner provided a genetic report in respect of the parents of Tammy Colt's child Sally. As outlined above, Tammy Colt (27) is the second daughter of Betty Colt. Tammy Colt has had 3 children: Fiona (4), Anna (3) and Sally (who died aged 2 months). The report dated 7 September 2012 is Exhibit N.

113In this report, Dr Turner provides the unchallenged opinion that Tammy's baby, Sally, died from Zellweger syndrome, a rare genetic disease. Dr Turner examined Sally at the age of 2 weeks at Canberra Hospital. The child was extremely dysmorphic (abnormal looking), with a thick short neck and low set ears, consistent with the genetic disorder called Zellweger syndrome. Further tests seemed to confirm the diagnosis, but Dr Turner wanted to exclude other possibilities, and ordered additional testing by way of SNP microarray (also referred to as a "molecular" karotype), which looks more closely at the child's chromosomes, from the Canberra Hospital Laboratory.

As already recorded, Sally died in Canberra hospital from Zellweger syndrome on 21 June 2012

Dbl post..I hate when this happens
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 12-21-2013 at 02:42 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Oh yeah & I didn't quite understand what I was reading when they mentioned the "bbq gas heater" being used inside the caravan. I thought they meant one of those patio heaters, but no.

Turns out they were using an old gas bbq inside a closed caravan as a heater??

ie

I am amazed they didn't die of carbon monoxide poisoning.

Just finished reading court report.... Ugh!! It sounds like they resorted to living like dogs. Pissing and shitting wherever, not bathing, fucking each other every chance they got.

Damn near close to my disgust with the Ian Watkins story, but I don't think he's gonna be topped (at least I hope not). Hell even these inbreds know not to fuck tiny babies.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 12-21-2013 at 02:40 PM.

This case might be the catalyst for children's services to form a national database. The reports in Berm's post are only the NSW notifications. They have a history of at-risk reports dating back to the 1990's in 3 other states.

When the original brother & sister left NZ they settled in Western Australia -obviously an attempt to distance themselves from other Kiwis, most of whom settle on the east coast, closer to NZ. They arrived in 1966 & they were safe for 2 decades because people just didn't report abusers in the 60's, 70's & 80's. That changed in the 90's & the Colt's in their 40's started to be reported for their abuse of the Colt's who are now in their 20's & 30's. When WA authorities showed an interest in the welfare of Tammy & her sisters, the whole clan packed up & travelled thousands of km over the border & into the jurisdiction of the South Australian court system. When SA authorities got close they shifted another state over & came under the jurisdiction of the Victorian court system. When Vic authorities investigated they went back to SA & then finally crossed the border into New South Wales & settled in Boorowa in 2011.

The issue everyone has with this is that each of these state government child protection agencies simply closed the file when the family left their area, claiming they had no way of knowing where they'd gone & therefore no way of knowing who to forward the case files to. The federal gov't agency Centrelink has known the families whereabouts the entire time though. Centrelink was formerly the Dept Social Security. Every family with children & income under a particular threshold gets regular fortnightly payments from Centrelink until each child turns 16-18. If the state agencies had been able to liase with Centrelink, the mothers of these children could have been removed from this situation back in the 1990's.

I worked for Centrelink for almost 15 years, like all gov't depts in the 90's, it was bound by the Privacy Act of 1988. We couldn't even identify a murder suspect to the police if we recognised them because of contact that occurred through our employment. All queries from the police had to be sent to a specialist privacy officer in the nation's capital. If one of our staff were assaulted (& on one occasion a colleague suffered a broken jaw & had teeth knocked out when a "customer" ducked under the security gate & cornered her in our underground carpark) we were allowed to report the incident but could not release the name of the attacker to police until our manager requested permission & then waited days or weeks for approval.

It's a decade since I worked there but I doubt things have changed much. This case is probably going to lead to data-matching between a federal dept & state government agencies. As far as I'm aware the only agencies Centrelink regularly crossmatch with are the Australian Tax Office & the Child Support Agency & it's done to recover debt not to help anyone.

If they do allow child protection agencies access to the Centrelink records of parents who move interstate during child welfare investigations, who knows how many other horrors they'll uncover. These kids are dropping completely through the cracks & the frontline staff would've been well aware of it all along.

Edit : originally posted this because the details in it were similar to what I remember of Boorowa, the link's dead now though.

Will leave it here until I get time to look for another source

http://www.yawpmag.com.au/commentary...wa_bikies.html
    Last edited by blighted star; 04-08-2018 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Dead link

They're back ... & these 3 at least scrub up (somewhat) better than expected

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ual-abuse.html

7th June 2014

Two members of a family accused of mass incest dating back four generations have been DNA swabbed after a court ruled they had to provide evidence to detectives. In one of the most shocking cases of child abuse in Australian history, Raylene and Betty Colt - legal names given to them by the court to protect their identity - were ordered by a magistrate to report to a Sydney police station on Friday and provide samples as detectives continued their efforts to lay charges. An application to obtain DNA from a third family member - Rhonda - was withdrawn by police, pending further evidence from tests performed on five of her children. Three children will also be tested.

Betty (left) and Rhonda Colt (right) outside a Sydney court on Friday, where a request to obtain DNA from Rhonda was withdrawn

Five arrest warrants have been issued for a number of other family members who didn't appear in court. A senior police source told MailOnline many Colts had fled to other parts of the country and a nationwide hunt is now on. The case shocked Australia when about 40 people, ranging in age from toddlers to men and women in their late forties, were discovered living in scrubland in a NSW country town in July 2012. The name of the town has been suppressed for legal reasons.

Social workers and police were shocked to find the community living in squalid conditions. Several of the children were undernourished and most were unable to speak properly and had rarely attended school. They had been deprived of dental and medical care and some suffered from sight issues and cognitive impairment or were severely developmentally delayed.

Others had never used a toothbrush, washed their hair, used toilet paper or bathed themselves. At least 12 children have since been removed from their relatives' care. The children were living in filthy sheds and broken down caravans and had numerous disabilities from their inbred births, including a boy with a walking impairment and severe psoriasis, another with hearing and sight problems and yet another boy whose eyes were misaligned. The depravity was a throwback to a pair of great-great grandparents who were a brother and sister who encouraged their children to have sex with each other as soon as they were capable. By 2012, the five family groups comprised sisters Rhonda, then 47; Martha, 33; and Betty Colt, 46, who slept every night with her brother, Charlie. There were also two of Betty's daughters who each had children who proved to be from unions of related parents. Betty's son Bobby, then 15, needed urgent dental work, could not talk properly, he wet and soiled his bed and his learning ability was at kindergarten level. Police have been building a case against the adults ever since and yesterday was a major step in their efforts to lay charges.

(Left to right) Raylene, Rhonda and Betty Colt outside a Sydney police station, where two of them were ordered to give DNA samples

In Parramatta Local Court on Friday the lawyer for Raylene said that access to the Colts' DNA should not be granted without her clients' consent. 'I'm arguing...that the application is not adequate and it should be dismissed,' said the lawyer, who also can't be named. 'The procedure is not one that can confirm or disprove that my client committed an offence under section 78A (of the Crimes Act).' She added her client denied the allegations of incest, however accepted that they were listed as a 'suspect' in the police case. Magistrate Joan Baptie quoted a psychologist's report on one of the Colt children, which cited: 'Her perception that her father is the same father as her mother and her grandmother.' She also referenced 'homozygotic' testing, previously carried out for Children's Court proceedings, that indicated a high level of genetic similarities in the Colt family.

'It might occur in a place like Tonga where there's a small gene pool,' she said. 'Homozygosity, as I understand, it is very unusual.' Ms Baptie later granted police permission to take DNA evidence from Betty, who is in her late 40s, and her daughter, Raylene, who is in her 30s. She said she was satisfied that previous testing indicated that Raylene's teenage daughter Kimberly was the product of incest and that further forensic analysis was needed. Betty had earlier objected to a DNA swab, saying: 'Everything else has been taken, the only thing I've got left is my privacy.' She was ordered to report to Parramatta Police Station by 4.30pm. Children's Court documents reveal the complex and alarming family tree that evolved over generations as the Colts moved around Australia. Sisters Rhonda, Martha and Betty - along with two of Betty's children - were found to have parents who were blood relatives. Many other members of the Colt family are thought to have died young. Detective Inspector Peter Yeomans, head of the NSW Police child abuse squad, said: 'It's a very difficult, complex investigation where police are conducting inquires in relation to allegations of a multitude of offences.'

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Sick, sick, sick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information