Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The happy stoner thread

The happy stoner thread

Since we've assaulted the Hannah Andersen thread with our maruhgeewanna banter, we might as well have a thread.

Do you smoke?
    Do you grow?
    Do you think pot should be legal?
    Do you think stoners are just drug addicts who need to find Jesus?
    What do you feel about the war on drugs, and current jail sentences for marijuana and/or other drug possession?

Discuss your loves and hates for the pots.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Since we've assaulted the Hannah Andersen thread with our maruhgeewanna banter, we might as well have a thread.

Do you smoke?
    Do you grow?

What do you feel about the war on drugs, and current jail sentences for marijuana and/or other drug possession?

No.
    No.
    Yes.
    No.
    the war is a joke and a huge failure. So is the punishment for drug related crimes. Have some weed on you, massive jail sentence. Rape a minor, get away with no jail time, cause obviously the kid wanted it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    No.
    No.
    Yes.
    No.
    the war is a joke and a huge failure. So is the punishment for drug related crimes. Have some weed on you, massive jail sentence. Rape a minor, get away with no jail time, cause obviously the kid wanted it
    Ditto to all of this. Hubbs smokes every night, occasionally I'll partake if I have to get up at 3am for a 5am flight and need to fall asleep at 8pm It doesn't bother me at all that he smokes every night, I just get crazy worried that he'll get pulled over or something with his little pipe on him because the cops are ridiculous when it comes to that. I mean, he's a good dude, works 40 hours a week, married with 3 kids, and he could be thrown on the slammer for having a pipe on him. I hate that. I think it's so silly.

I was surprised when I realized how many people I know smoke. It's a lot, including people in their 50's-60's. But everyone hides it.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I know plenty more people who DO smoke than don't. My family members included. It's so weird how there's this big stigma and everyone feels the need to hide it from everyone else who's also doing it behind closed doors.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    I know plenty more people who DO smoke than don't. My family members included. It's so weird how there's this big stigma and everyone feels the need to hide it from everyone else who's also doing it behind closed doors.
    Right?

I know a lot of cops, and most of them smoke.

If it was released that some sort of magic revealing of all closet smokers was going to happen on a future date, I feel like there would be a sudden change in the wind and negotiations would begin being made.

Do you smoke?
    Do you grow?

yes - a few times a week.
    no - but my dad does and then i steal his weed.
    (ok, i don't actually steal it, i just take it without telling him. he told me once to feel free.)
    of course - it's dumb that it's not.
    what kind of question is this?
    fuck the war on drugs! but i'm of mixed emotions when it comes to full legalization vs. decriminalization. right now, i just want us to stop wasting money on throwing users in jail. buying drugs at the corner market still kinda scares me.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I have tried it, with Doctor's permission (encouragement?) for symptoms but it never worked. She felt it would be better than alcohol - she was concerned about calories. It did nothing and I really didn't feel much. I of course also tried it a few times as a teen. Apparently alcohol is my drug o' choice.

I think growing should be watched (perhaps regulated?) only in that if we're gonna at those who grow our fruits and shit then why not those who grow pot too?

I know enough people that are functioning, highly contributing members of society that smoke on the regular that I don't judge at all.

Also - I'm in WA so it is legal now. Of course, you have to say you found it on a sidewalk - like mana from Heaven - but still.

Also - +1 to Neens' war on drugs.

Do you smoke?
    Do you grow?

People that smoke weed > Jesus freaks
    I don't think there should be a jail sentence for pot possession, but nothing good can come from bath salts.

I don't smoke anymore, but have no prob with people that do.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I have tried it, with Doctor's permission (encouragement?) for symptoms but it never worked. She felt it would be better than alcohol - she was concerned about calories. It did nothing and I really didn't feel much. I of course also tried it a few times as a teen. Apparently alcohol is my drug o' choice.
    Was the symptom pain? You may not have tried the right strain of pot. There are strains that are grown to specifically relieve pain, anxiety +/or insomnia and are very effective.

I always thought pot was pot but there are many different types of cannabinoids, and different strains of pot have more or less of certain types, and thus very different effects.

from Wikipedia:
    CBG (Cannabigerol)
    CBC (Cannabichromene)
    CBL (Cannabicyclol)
    CBV (Cannabivarin)
    THCV (Tetrahydrocannabivarin)
    CBDV (Cannabidivarin)
    CBCV (Cannabichromevarin)
    CBGV (Cannabigerovarin)
    CBGM (Cannabigerol Monomethyl Ether)
    It's the CBDV that has the sedating, anti-anxiety and pain-relieving effect. Maybe try some medical marijuana that is specifically tailored for your symptoms? (prob. better to smoke that kind at bedtime though if you do decide to try it...)

Pick a friggin' symptom! Never helped my headaches (migraines or not), my nausea, pain, sleep - nothing. I tried it at different times, with different supply and nothing. I'll just take my pills and continue loving medicine.

Oh, and also - drugs and booze are bad when trying to get preggo.

Senior Member UncomfortablyNumb's Avatar
    Weed. Being arrested for weed is so stupid. Why didn't Oregon legalize it? Literally 90% of who I know smoke weed. It helps me sleep at night. It also helps me eat lots of candy.
    She transitioned from a stupid asshole to a dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    Weed. Being arrested for weed is so stupid. Why didn't Oregon legalize it? Literally 90% of who I know smoke weed. It helps me sleep at night. It also helps me eat lots of candy.
    I believe it was the way the law was written. Also, the feds. But now with EA & CO i'm guessing more stares will hop in board!

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    Ya'll are dirty hippies and I'm reporting you to the internet po-leeece!

Just kidding.
    I've never smoked pot. Never wanted to. Fairly meh about it. Not even really a big drinker either, I'm boring.
    Don't grow but have friends that do.
    Yes. Just regulated like alcohol/cigarettes
    No, but you're all damn dirty hippies! (and I love you)
    I want that fucking meat.

Pick a friggin' symptom! Never helped my headaches (migraines or not), my nausea, pain, sleep - nothing. I tried it at different times, with different supply and nothing. I'll just take my pills and continue loving medicine.

For some people, I could see where pot might make you focus on your pain more. So that makes sense.

It helps me with nausea and stomach issues better than anything else. I'm also trying to stay not pregnant, so no worries there.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

It's not possible for me to disagree more.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post

It's not possible for me to disagree more.
    I assure you that the fact that every book says to stop booze while trying ect, but so many pregnancy happen as a result of a night of drunken debauchery is not lost on us.

Worst mom ever. I was all "well I'm off the pill and could get pregnant and any moment so I better LIVE IT UP until that test comes back positive bitches!!!! YEE HAWW MUTHA FUCKERS!!!" Then I got preggs after binge drinking.

I believe it was the way the law was written. Also, the feds. But now with EA & CO i'm guessing more stares will hop in board!
    Let's hope so. The father of my children is a cop so I have to keep it a secret that I do it. If it was legal I wouldn't worry so much.
    For some people, I could see where pot might make you focus on your pain more. So that makes sense.

It helps me with nausea and stomach issues better than anything else. I'm also trying to stay not pregnant, so no worries there.
    I've had that happen. It seemed to zero in on the pain...like if I have a uti and smoke..it makes the pain worse..which is odd. I also have issues with nausea, so you and I are double twins. Cuz it helps immensely with that. Sometimes I wonder if weed had been socially acceptable when my dad was alive and he could have used that for pain rather than pain meds if he'd be alive today. I totally would have lit up with my dad. It would have been awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Worst mom ever. I was all "well I'm off the pill and could get pregnant and any moment so I better LIVE IT UP until that test comes back positive bitches!!!! YEE HAWW MUTHA FUCKERS!!!" Then I got preggs after binge drinking.
    I'm worse. I got pregnant with my daughter after getting wasted on jaeger bombs and throwing up my birth control. I don't even remember having sex...my husband at the time was the one who told me I might be pregnant. And I was.

I'm honored to grace your sig.

Yes
    No
    Yes
    Possibly, ha
    I think it's a waste of a money, a perfectly good jail cell and slop lunch when, like mentioned above, rapists and murderers sometimes get barely a slap on the wrist.

I smoke often for anxiety... it slow me down to normal speed and helps me concentrate... also brings out my creativity as an artist. ;)

I'm honored to grace your sig.
    The pleasure is all mine.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Happy green lover and daily partaker.

MMmmKay!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by SuchAClassicGirl View Post
    Happy green lover and daily partaker.

MMmmKay!
    I may have just partaked. I don't think that's a word. It is now.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    I may have just partaked. I don't think that's a word. It is now.
    Partook, stoner. I think I'm the only black dude that doesn't smoke weed. Me and Barry Obama.

I am in a zone out mode 24/7. Weed would just put me to sleep. Kinda like wine.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Thread Information