Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Kevin Casserly (22) was found dead in the exterior compartment of an RV almost six months after he went missing

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    Either way, I reckon they might try to lie low & avoid poking anyone with connections to an OMC with anymore sticks than they already have, because it tends to not end well.
    This....or the groom was NOT where he was supposed to be

I was saying Theema-dones too
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Kevin Casserly, 22, of Anoka, died from hypothermia, said Anoka County Sheriff?s Cmdr. Paul Sommer. The commander said his office was notified on Friday of the preliminary findings by the medical examiner for Winona County.

The examiner said the manner of death remains undetermined, Sommer added, meaning that there has been no finding yet about whether Casserly?s death was accidental.

Just reading this odd thread again....I wish there was an update on if this was accidental or what. Or if they found drugs in his system? I could only find an article from 2018 and it didn't have any more info.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Thread Information