Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Travis Payea, 24 - Suicide

Travis Payea, 24 - Suicide

http://mydeathspace.com/deaths.aspx?ctl00_MainContent_Weblogs1_show=509091 d3-fa53-4a4a-ba0c-993f55a08101

So I thought this story was kinda fucked up, I actually saw the video of what they did before I found out he was on here.

But anyways I will give the link to the video, I found it on FLURL.com first but it just redirects you to here:
    http://badjojo.com/?p=1967
    I don't think this is a very funny prank at all, infact I probably would have gotten up after they released me and went ballistic.

and I don't know if this was already dicussed before, but I don't have time to check through 50 pages, and the search didn't yield anything.
    rude bwoy. Brupp. :D<br /><br />STAY UP!

Re: Travis Payea, 24 - Suicide

That's absolutely nuts, that would be the scariest shit ever.
    To keep it in your mind and not forget<br />That it is not he or she or them or it<br />That you belong to

What a bunch of fuckin psychos!&nbsp; I can't believe how heartless people can be sometimes...

What a fucking douche bag! I don't know how he died do you?

I hope that woman fucking killed him.

No sadness in this.

Read this bullshit

&quot;Payea and company have benefited from strong support from people in their own community, many of whom seem to understand this incident as a case of some basically good kids exercising poor judgment. &quot;You know what this is about?&quot; asks Georgia Westover, a resident of nearby Davison who helped to organize a candlelight vigil for the accused. &quot;You know the expression, 'Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned'? That's what this is, exactly.&quot; The line in the community runs that Taylor had a romantic interest in Payea and that when he rebuffed her, she took her revenge by turning the tape over to the cops.&quot;

I've been looking for half an hour trying to find out how this guy died but I can't seem to find anything on it..
    To keep it in your mind and not forget<br />That it is not he or she or them or it<br />That you belong to

Flint Michigan is one fucked up place- watch bowling for columbine- i think there must be something in the water
    emos, hippies and GOATS... oh my

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

[quote author=mydeathspaceaddict link=topic=827.msg30031#msg30031 date=1155687438]
    Flint Michigan is one fucked up place- watch bowling for columbine- i think there must be something in the water
    [/quote]

Yea, seriously. I wonder what's up with Michigan for the most part. Well, there and Texas!

But I do wonder what the fuck happened to this Payea kid. How did he die!?!
    Did that victim of his prank come back for him? Is his death listing a hoax!?
    The kid is/was creative. Maybe the joke's on us? Now I gotta find out! How did he die!?!Â*
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

R.I.P Travis Aaron Payea
    Current mood:&nbsp; scared

Trav, I have been sitting here all day and now the night wondering why you had to go this way. It hurts so bad I dont know what to do cry or laugh. We have had so many good times as well as the bad. I am going to miss our talks about life and the stupid stuff too. I am going to miss you torturing me, it wont be the same without you around. Why did this have to happen. You were my first true love and I will never forget how strong you taught me to be. I am so glad we were able to become close friends it meant the world to me. We are all going to watch out for the family and stick by their side through it all. I just dont believe this is true. My body is numb, my brain feels fried, my heart is empty and I have no idea how to make this go away. Promise me you will always be there looking down at everyone who ever touched your life. This cant be true, what are we suppose to do? Please help me find a way to make this pain go far away. I want to wake up and have this be a big nightmare. I love you Travis and always will. We will all meet again someday and until then may you rest in peace........

Love,

Sarah Elizabeth

found this from a myspace...

I couldn't find out how he died either&nbsp; :-(&nbsp; If he did kill himself, he should've at least recorded it for another &quot;horror movie&quot;!

[quote author=holly link=topic=827.msg30068#msg30068 date=1155696679]
    I couldn't find out how he died eitherÂ* :-(Â* If he did kill himself, he should've at least recorded it for another &quot;horror movie&quot;!
    [/quote]

:lol:&nbsp; hehehehe
    You get cool points for that one Holly. Good shit.

iv seen the video before, and saw her on maury, she was in on it and knew what was happening, she just wanted ppl to feel sorry for her, well not getting it from me, the 'knife' has sticky tape on it

[quote author=Smallville78 link=topic=827.msg30112#msg30112 date=1155702068]
    iv seen the video before, and saw her on maury, she was in on it and knew what was happening, she just wanted ppl to feel sorry for her, well not getting it from me, the 'knife' has sticky tape on it
    [/quote]

Seriously?! She admitted to that? Bitch?!

I figured that she was in on it because of the way she slumped over at the end when her 'throat was slit'.

Word on the internet is that she was in love with this Payea kid, and when he rejected her advances, she went to the cops with the tape.

Another story is that she was new to the group, and it was an initation thing. She stayed close to them until she could get her hands on the tape, and use it when she pressed charges against them. To believe this one though, you have to think she wasn't in on it...

Another testimonial blog here: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...9-9f0b8acabf62

Monday, April 24, 2006

Â* R.i.p Travis Payea
    Current mood:Â* gloomy
    Category: Friends

As many of you know Travis Payea former kearsley grad class of 99 passed away this week. I wanted to share a memory. First off i wanted to tell of you that i grew up riding the same bus as trav. and lived about a mile down the road. Growing up we were friends. Not best friends but someone i would call a general friend. I feel this is important to tell my memory.

As we grow up we lose touch with people we went to school with, our general &quot;friends&quot;. we walk past them at the mall, the bar or where ever sometimes, we see them and chat, usually covo is the same thing &quot; how are you ?&quot;, &quot;good you?&quot;... &quot;whats been up&quot; &quot;working school yeah me too man well take care&quot;........ we ask these questions that we really dont care about. We just want to be polite cause we know these people and we like them from when we were in school but, life has taken us different ways. And it truly is not that we dont like them, just akward cause we havent seen them and dont know them very well anymore.

Here is my memory of the last time i saw travis...... I was in best buy as anyone who knows travis he was working there at the time.Â* I was walking toward the check out and i saw travis walking toward me. So i did the typical &quot; hey man how you doing&quot; well instead of this ending up like normal convo like i figured, he droped what he was doing at work and just started to chat with me, catching up... truly catching up. It was a farly short convo about 5-10,maybe 15 min. but a good one. One where it was not just hi, how are ya, bye. Travis was not that kinda guy, he cared about the people he knew. I even remeber walkin away that day thinking, you know, what a genuine conversation. travis is a hell of a guy. I truly cared to hear what was going on with him and the same for me. I remember the next few times going to best buy thinking i wonder if travis would be there. How he has been. Well that must have been around the time he left cause i never saw him there or anywere again.Â* Its just so rare that people take an interest anymore like that. I mean old frinends that we havent seen in a while.

well now that travis has passed it made me remember this moment and think, 2 things. 1) what a hell of a guy. cause that was travis a great person, didn't care about b.s. about social classes or about anything like that he was just a person with a pure heart. 2) What a legacy to leave. I only hope that i can take this memory and use it. I hope that i can be that way with the people i run into. I hope i can only be remember as someone with a huge heart. as someone that cares about others. i hope i can inspire someone to feel how i now feel about Travis, we might not be great/close friends, but he took time out of his day to talk to me and cared how things were. what a great person. that speaks to a persons character.Â*

If a general Friend like me thinks of Travis like this, i can only imagion how his close friends feel. I am sorry for all of you, you lost a great person, everyone did.
    ...and another one here, still lacking details:Â* http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...4-5f81a735c77b

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Â* R.I.P. Travis Aaron Payea (Baby)
    Current mood:Â* crushed
    Category: Life

I know the whole story andÂ* I dont really know if its my place to go into detail but it was life and it caught up to him...No matter how it makes anyone feel or what anyone thinks about what I am going to say I Love Him more then anything in the world.Â* Him and I had been threw a lot together and we have come past it all and told eachother that I was his best friend and he was mine... We could talk about anything and he knew more about me then I did and I knew more about him then he did... The whole family is very close to me and I have been threw a lot with them as well mostly Annie... I love them all as if they really were my real family...Â* It's really hard for me and right now I think Annie is holding up better then I am...Â* I would do anything for him and he knows that if he ever needed me I was there and there are plenty of people who can vouch for that... Trav and I have been threw Hell and back and we still cared for each other more then anything in this world.Â* I really don't know what I am going to do without him and everything that he did for me... Even past all the bad stuff he was still my Baby!Â* I Love You Baby Remember that Always!.... I'll see you in Heaven!

If anyone has any Story's or memorys that they would like to share I would love for you to do so in the comment section I'm all ears you never know you might get some back... Also check out the wonderful Picture I have in my view more pics.... It's great!...

This one implicates drugs may have been involved?Â* Here: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...4-5f81a735c77b

Friday, May 12, 2006

Â* This is what got me all worked up... Think Before You Speak!!!... cont'd!!!!
    Current mood:Â* irate
    Category: Life

This is in responce to a letter that was wrote to the Flint Journal by a great friends Mother...

MS SEBERT:

THIS IS IN RESPONSE TO YOUR LETTER PUBLISHED IN TODAY'S EDITION OF THE FLINT JOURNAL REGARDING YOUR SYMPATHIES FOR THE FAMILY OF TRAVIS PAYEA.

FIRST OF ALL THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT DIFFFERENCE BETWEEN AN &quot;ERROR IN JUDGEMENT&quot; AND AN EGREGIOUS CRIMINAL ACT. THIS YOUNG MAN AND HIS PEERS COMMITTED AN ACT THAT WENT FAR BEYOND A &quot;PRANK&quot; - IT WAS UNBELIEVABLY MALICIOUS AND CRUEL. i DOUBT THAT THE YOUNG WOMAN INVOLVED WILL EVER BE ABLE TO FORGET THE TERROR SHE FELT DURING THIS INCIDENT. YET YOU ESPRESS NO SYMPATHY FOR HER OR HER FAMILY. DO YOU REALLY BELIEVE THAT BECAUSE THESE YOUNG HOODLUMS PAID A DEBT TO SOCIETY THIS YOUNG WOMAN CAN OVERCOME HER MEMORIES OF THE TRAUMA SHE EXPERIENCED?

FURTHER WHAT DOES THIS INCIDENT SAY ABOUT THE PARENTS OF TRAVIS PAYEA OR THE PARENTS OF HIS PEERS? WHAT DOES IT SAY ABOUT THE LACK OF PARENTING SKILLS WHICH PLAYED A LARGE ROLE HERE? AS THE SINGLE PARENT OF A DAUGHTER I WORKED VERY HARD TO MAKE CERTAIN THAT SHE WOULD GROW UP TO BE A GOOD CITIZEN AND THAT SHE WOULD STAY AWAY FROM DRUGS AND ALCOHOL ALONG THE WAY. SHE IS NOW MARRIED AND THE PARENT OF 16 YEAR OLD AND A REMARKABLE WOMAN AND PARENT. rAISING A CHILD WHO TURNS OUT WELL REQUIRES VIGILANCE ON THE PART OF ANY PARENT AS WELL AS BEING A GOOD ROLE MODEL. THIS INCLUDES HARSH LESSONS CONCERNING DRUG AND ALCOHOL USE AND NOT USING IN FRONT OF YOUR KIDS. AS ONE WHO WORKED IN THE MENTAL HEALTH AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT FIELD FOR MANY YEARS, I CAN TELL YOU THAT IN MOST CASES CHILDREN WHO BEHAVE AS THESE KIDS DID IN THIS INSTANCE ARE MOST LIKELY USING DRUGS AND ALCOHOL AS WELL. IN FACT RESEARCH ON THE INTERNET REVEALS THAT A DRUG OVERDOSE IS SUSPECTED IN THE DEATH OF TRAVIS PAYEA AWAITING TOXICOLOGY RESULTS.

NO ONE CAN CLAIM TO BE A PERFECT PARENT HOWEVER I STRONGLY SUSPECT THAT THE PARENTS OF TRAVIS PAYEA AS WELL AS THE PARENTS OF THE OTHER BOYS WERE NOT VIGILANT IN THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES AS PARENTS. FOR EXAMPLE THINK ABOUT THE BOY IN GRAND BLANC WHO KILLED HIS BEST FRIEND AND WAS RECENTLY SENTENCED FOR THIS FELONY. THIS BOY AND THE REST OF HIS CROWD WERE LEFT HOME WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION WITH ALCOHOL AND WEAPONS IN THE HOUSE. ANYONE WITH COMMON SENSE KNOWS THAT NOT ONLY DO YOU NOT LEAVE A GROUP OF TEENS UNSUPERVISED IN YOUR HOME BUT YOU DO NOT ALLOW THEM TO ATTEND PARTIES ANYWHERE WITHOUT MAKING SURE THAT EITHER YOU OR OTHER PARENTS WILL BE THERE TO SUPERVISE. YET AS ONE WHO WORKS IN THE EDUCATIONAL FIELD I CAN TELL YOU THAT TOO MANY PARENTS OF TEENS ARE VERY IRRESPONSIBLE IN TERMS OF ALLOWING THEIR TEENAGERS TO HANG OUT WHERE ALCOHOL AND DRUGS AS WELL AS SEXUAL OPPORTUNITIES ARE READILY AVAILABLE.

BY WRITING THIS LETTER TO THE JOURNAL YOU APPEAR TO BE MAKING EXCUSES FOR TRAVIS PAYEA WHOSE DRUG USE MAY HAVE LED TO HIS DEATH. A CHILD DOES NOT END UP WITH THESE BEHAVIORAL PATTERNS ON HIS OR HER OWN, RAHER LESS THAN WATCHFUL PARENTS CONTRIBUTE GREATLY TO THESE TRAGIC CIRCUMSTANCES. WHILE WORKING INTHE SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT FIELD I SAW MANY PARENTS WHO WERE CLASSIC ENABLERS. JUDGING BY YOUR LETTER YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE PARENTS. UNTIL PARENTS STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND TAKE TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR CHILDREN THERE WILL BE MANY MORE CASES LIKE THE ONE INVOLVING TRAVIS PAYEA.

FINALLY I SEE NO PROBLEM WITH THE MANNER IN WHICH THE FLINT JOURNAL HANDLED THIS STORY. BY CONTINUING A LIFESTYLE THAT APPARENTLY INCLUDED DRUG USE TRAVIS PAYEA NOT ONLY CAUSED HIS OWN DEATH BUT LEFT A TRAGIC LEGACY ONE HOPES THAT BY PRINTING THIS STORY ON THE FRONT PAGE A LESSON WILL BE DEMONSRATED TO KIDS EVERYWHERE - THERE ARE SOME MISTAKES THAT YOU NEVER STOP PAYING FOR.

SINCERELY

CAROLE ABERNETHY

wow... that woman really had alot to say... i think she was placing too much blame on the parents.. parents cannot control what their children do. noone can for that matter. everyone makes their own desicions. its sad people have to react this way.

Alright, Im pissed.
    I felt extreme compassion for this girl and felt the horror while watching this video.
    To hear she may have been in on it...ARGH!&nbsp;

I wonder if she has a myspace.
    Quote Originally Posted by marakisses
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

[quote author=Montage link=topic=827.msg30243#msg30243 date=1155734686]
    wow... that woman really had alot to say... i think she was placing too much blame on the parents.. parents cannot control what their children do. noone can for that matter. everyone makes their own desicions. its sad people have to react this way.
    [/quote]

I agree, these were not little kids they were adults, when do you stop being responsible for your kids?
    some people do make their own decisions.
    when things go wrong and you know they will, <br />and your daily rode seems all up hill.<br />and when your sad and blue and want to quit<br />remember one thing I DON&#039;T GIVE A SHIT

[quote author=Words of Love You link=topic=827.msg30271#msg30271 date=1155740186]
    Alright, Im pissed.
    I felt extreme compassion for this girl and felt the horror while watching this video.
    To hear she may have been in on it...ARGH!Â*

I wonder if she has a myspace.
    [/quote]

I don't know if this is her or not. But this is a link to a 19 year old girl named Danielle who is on Travis' friends list. It says this girl is from Clifford, though, not Flint. And there are no comments that relate to the incident. Dunno. Here's the link, though:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendid =50702356

i've seen that somewhere before on tv...it was on maury or some tallk show. they did it so the acting felt more real and shit. its some f'd up stuff
    for every sprinkle i find......i shall kill you

That video at first scared the crap outta me. To think that your &quot;friends&quot; would put you through something like that...

Then to find out it was a hoax? The fright turned to anger. I can't believe that it was all a joke!
    &quot;Live and let live. Do not judge. Take it as it comes. Deal with it. Everything will be okay.&quot; - a million little pieces

so i looked at the comments on his ex girlfriends page...who he was obviously still friends with at the time of his death and he mentions something about his 'baby's momma' coming by and expresses distress.

http://comments.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.HomeComments&amp;friendI D=27270689&amp;page=2&amp;finalpage=&amp;prevPage= 1&amp;PREVPageLASTONERETURENED=51238654&amp;PREVPa geFirstONERETURENED=66441979&amp;Mytoken=60A96F81-1208-1219-8E34954F1A6DCAD638445297

so he had a baby but on his page it says children 'someday'... i wonder who the mother is and if she has a myspace.

he seemed to have lots of buds and outwardly seemed happy. why'd he kill himself?
    i&#039;m just a fat girl with a pretty face

I saw in a blog somewhere that the 19-year-old Danielle on his page is his cousin.
    Life is a great big canvas. Throw all the paint you can at it!

Wow.&nbsp; A lot of changes in the lives of people associated with this case.

Travis' sister (Annie Maria Ash) was maintaining his website after he died.&nbsp; Apparently, she died in September 2008 at the age of 23.&nbsp; From the comments on her site it sounds like an illness.&nbsp; On Travis' site she said she was raising his daughter &quot;as [her] own.&quot;&nbsp; What's going to happen to the poor little thing now?&nbsp; This is a lot of tragedy for one family to endure.&nbsp; Ugh.

Here's her myspace:&nbsp; &nbsp;http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&amp;friendid =63864710

and her last blog:

mardi, mai 20, 2008&nbsp;
    When...
    I wait like a sitting duck still expecting I will find emails, chain letters from you online like your still here. And alls I can say is DAMN damn you, I know you didnt ask for this. I never question -continuing what you would of wanted or still made sure was a priority. I think Im coming to realize and as far as I have put it off, I can't put it off any longer so...Tristan got a bike for your birthday, maybe I can get a little push??? I loved you so much and insist on you being here more than you know. For way too long I have insisted on living what was your life, Im smart - intelligant when Im not an sassy asshole...I can do better but Im stuck! Big brother- your all I think or write about, Travie I havent had a significant sign like others around me have that your happy and in the right place...I hope you understand my selfish pain, I pray your safe and happy, by the way Happy Birthday (I think I convinced Ma into making nachoes, cause no one likes buffalo chicken wings like you and Sammy)

**She still can't do German Choclate cake yet

xoxo

-Annie

9:36 1 Commentaires 2 Compliments Traduire Optimisé par
    Also... one of the other defendants in this case has died.&nbsp; Derek Faxlanger pleaded guilty in the case and died in February 2007 at the age of 23 after suffering serious brain injury when he fell and hit his head during an epileptic seizure.&nbsp; He was an organ donor.&nbsp; Five people received his organs, and 32 people were helped through skin/bone/tissue donation.

http://www.mlive.com/flintjournal/index.ssf/2008/04/hurley_hospital_in_flint_to_be.html

RIP Travis, Annie &amp; Derek...
    You are talking to a woman who has laughed in the face of death, sneered at doom and chuckled at catastrophe.
    ...Collector of Chairs. Reader of Books. Hater of Nutmeg...

I found this about Travis' sister, Annie.

[size=11pt]Andrea Ash of Davison remembered as inspiration[/size]
    by David Harris | The Flint Journal
    Monday September 29, 2008, 9:13 PM

DAVISON, Michigan -- Andrea Ash of Davison used singing as an outlet for the pain she had from a rare respiratory syndrome.

&quot;Music made her feel good,&quot; her father Jeff Ash said. &quot;It made her feel like she had the medicine she never could have. It was good food for her soul.&quot;

Andrea Ash, who went by Annie, died Friday at age 23 from acute respiratory distress syndrome, which led to heart failure.

She was diagnosed at age 13 and the disease progressed as time went on. But Jeff Ash said his daughter was strong throughout her illness.

&quot;She always had a smile,&quot; he said. &quot;She cared about other people more than herself. She was just an unselfish, caring individual. She never looked at her pain.&quot;

Annie Ash sang at church and on the Kearsley High School choir before her graduation in 2004.

She also sang at hospitals where she was being treated.

&quot;She could light up a room,&quot; he said. &quot;It brought her joy and calmness. She knew that people liked it. It was just a gift that she gave to others.&quot;

Annie Ash went to the University of Michigan-Flint Summer Music Camp for many years.

She also worked at Rite Aid in the pharmacy department in Genesee Township until about a year ago.

Jeff Ash said her daughter didn't see the pharmacy work as a constant reminder of her illness. Rather, she used her knowledge of medicine to help people, her father said.

&quot;That's what made her so special,&quot; he said. &quot;A lot of people didn't know about medicines and she could say, 'I'm on that.' She could tell them a lot about it. It made her feel good when she could help people like that.&quot;

She was enrolled at Baker College.

Jeff Ash said his daughter was an inspiration for all.

&quot;It made us realize that some of our problems weren't anything like what she was going through,&quot; he said. &quot;It was almost like magic.&quot;

The funeral is 11 a.m. Tuesday at Trinity Lutheran Church, 706 W. Flint St., Davison.

She leaves behind parents Jeff and Rose Ash; brother, Eric; grandparents, George and Shirley Moore; Marilynn Ball and Shirley Bock; and sister-in-law, Vanessa.
    http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:PPpOyE_-aF8J:www.mlive.com/living/flint/index.ssf/2008/09/andrea_ash_remembered_as_inspi.html+annie+ash&amp; cd=2&amp;hl=en&amp;ct=clnk&amp;gl=us

Here is a copy of Travis' prank video on YouTube - it is no longer on the site referenced in the first post of this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dvkHmCZAFeM

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Thread Information