Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Marian Guerrido (23) drove her car into a pond, killing two of the five children in the vehicle

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    So I'm searching articles and for the Dad and I find this gem of a thread:
    http://chimpmania.com/forum/threads/...-fish?p=390299

And people think MDS is offensive?! Has anyone heard of these douchebags?

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    hmphhh....
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

hmphhh....
    what's that look for?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    what's that look for?
    Ron being a regular at the hater site lmao. I don't know everyone well enough to know if people are kidding or not. So that was my undecided response lol.

Ron being a regular at the hater site lmao. I don't know everyone well enough to know of people are kidding or not. So that was my undecided response lol.
    oh. well... we all have our guilty pleasures. i listen to conservative talk radio. not too different than that site! anyways - to fight your enemies, you must know your enemies.

Ron being a regular at the hater site lmao. I don't know everyone well enough to know if people are kidding or not. So that was my undecided response lol.
    Oh, it's true. Or it used to be. I think I remember him saying he'd been band.

Ronald feels that salt, smokes and drinking doesn't get his blood pressure quite high enough so he needs to give it a little extra boost.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Oh, it's true. Or it used to be. I think I remember him saying he'd been band.

Ronald feels that salt, smokes and drinking doesn't get his blood pressure quite high enough so he needs to give it a little extra boost.
    no, i think he got banned from chimpout.

oh. well... we all have our guilty pleasures. i listen to conservative talk radio. not too different than that site! anyways - to fight your enemies, you must know your enemies.
    I'm not liberal or conservative. I'm kind of in between. I cherry pick from different views and political parties. I have strong views as well but I never wish children to die. Some of what they were posting on that thread was harsh, man. Kids didn't do anything. That's all. I just happen to believe that's douchy. But to each his own.

I'm not liberal or conservative. I'm kind of in between. I cherry pick from different views and political parties. I have strong views as well but I never wish children to die. Some of what they were posting on that thread was harsh, man. Kids didn't do anything. That's all. I just happen to believe that's douchy. But to each his own.
    yeah. that thread was very sickening, celebrating the death of children, counting down. so gross. also, i find it incredibly lame that they just HAVE to change parts of every other word in the sentence to turn them into slurs. it's like reading a fucking different language.

yeah. that thread was very sickening, celebrating the death of children, counting down. so gross. also, i find it incredibly lame that they just HAVE to change parts of every other word in the sentence to turn them into slurs. it's like reading a fucking different language.
    I noticed that word changing thing lol. I figured they were trying to be Hipster.

I noticed that word changing thing lol. I figured they were trying to be Hipster.
    it's totally dumb. we have a few people who were doing that in the jodi arias thread... i thought that was dumb too.

it's totally dumb. we have a few people who were doing that in the jodi arias thread... i thought that was dumb too.
    It's like they're trying too hard.

Anyway, can't find anything on Julius Rennie (the Dad to most of the kids ). I don't have high hopes for their recovery based on your time chart. Although the Attorney says the 1 year old and 5 year old showed signs of being responsive. I'm sure they'll be brain damaged if they do live. Sad.

This story keeps getting better. Apparently, the Mother of the two other children in the car went in to labor prematurely when she heard the news and gave birth to a 3lbs baby:

25-year-old mother gives birth prematurely upon hearing 1 of her children drowned in frozen lake
    Mon., Nov. 25, 2013 7:14 AM EST
    by Yvette Caslin

Shaniece Thompson, 25, went into premature labor when she learned her daughters, Zenavia Rennie, 5, and Zarihana Rennie, 6, were in the 1998 Pontiac Grand Am driven by unlicensed driver Marion Guerrido, 23, that was submerged in an icy lake in Minnesota for at least 25 minutes. Guerrido is dating Zenavia and Zarihana’s dad, Julius Rennie.

Zenavia didn’t survive the crash and her older sister Zarihana is fighting for her life. Their baby sister, Dream, weighed 3 pounds at birth and is currently in neonatal intensive care.

Guerrido’s oldest son, Alarious Coleman-Guerrido, 7, died from complications of drowning and her other children Amani Coleman-Guerrido and baby Aliyana Rennie, are recovering. Guerrido reportedly lost control of the car when it crashed into the St. Louis Park retention pond.
    http://rollingout.com/culture/25-yea...d-frozen-lake/

I can't keep track of who's kid is who's and the Fathers and the Mothers. It's crazy making. AND THEY KEEP SPELLING "MARIAN" AS "MARION"! I wish they would stop doing that. Her Facebook has her as "Marian" so that's the correct spelling of her name. Either she has an alias where she uses that spelling or the media keeps piggie backing on each others stories and it becomes a bad case of playing "Telephone". It's irritating.

all these kids have terrible names.

all these kids have terrible names.
    agreed I'm not even sure how those Z names are pronounced

So I'm searching articles and for the Dad and I find this gem of a thread:
    http://chimpmania.com/forum/threads/...-fish?p=390299

And people think MDS is offensive?! Has anyone heard of these douchebags?
    I saved that site...I want to read more of the crap they are posting...

Update on this. They're citing Marian in the crash although the full investigation won't be completed for many more weeks. And crazy but true, all three remaining kids look like they're going to make it!

"The State Patrol said that initial accident reconstruction found evidence of overcorrection on the road after the early-morning crash on Nov. 21, according to a search warrant filed in Hennepin County last week. The document also asks to remove the car’s sensing and diagnostic module, or SDM, which may have recorded factors such as speed, braking, RPMs and throttle position."

"In the meantime, the other three children are continuing to improve. Guerrido’s 5-year-old son, Amani Coleman-Guerrido, started physical therapy, and was walking and playing out of intensive care on Tuesday, said Rick Petry, a family friend and attorney. Guerrido and Rennie’s 1-year-old daughter, Aliyana Rennie, was taken off sedation Tuesday, and Rennie’s 6-year-old daughter, Zarihana, is also improving, Petry said."

Full article here:
    http://m.startribune.com/?id=234332181

Illinois but the Southern part, which kind of sucks
    Update on this. They're citing Marian in the crash although the full investigation won't be completed for many more weeks. And crazy but true, all three remaining kids look like they're going to make it!

"The State Patrol said that initial accident reconstruction found evidence of overcorrection on the road after the early-morning crash on Nov. 21, according to a search warrant filed in Hennepin County last week. The document also asks to remove the car’s sensing and diagnostic module, or SDM, which may have recorded factors such as speed, braking, RPMs and throttle position."

"In the meantime, the other three children are continuing to improve. Guerrido’s 5-year-old son, Amani Coleman-Guerrido, started physical therapy, and was walking and playing out of intensive care on Tuesday, said Rick Petry, a family friend and attorney. Guerrido and Rennie’s 1-year-old daughter, Aliyana Rennie, was taken off sedation Tuesday, and Rennie’s 6-year-old daughter, Zarihana, is also improving, Petry said."

Full article here:
    http://m.startribune.com/?id=234332181
    I'm so happy that the kids are going to be ok. I feel sorry for her. I don't think that she intentional drove into the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Queena View Post
    I'm so happy that the kids are going to be ok. I feel sorry for her. I don't think that she intentional drove into the lake.
    I hope not, over-correction is a long way from deliberate. We had a case in the state below mine, Victoria, where a father claimed he had a coughing fit & blacked out. It was Father's Day. He'd taken them on an access visit & was driving them back home to their mum. He cried & sobbed, said it wasn't his fault, he loved his boys, he'd never hurt them. His ex-wife agreed. No way did he hurt their 3 boys. They might've had their differences, but he was good dad.

Vic Police showed her where he went through the fence. How he travelled down through the long grass in the paddock leaving clear tyre tracks. They showed her where dramatically changed direction when he realised he'd misjudged his aim in the dark. He would've missed the dam otherwise. She was his most vocal defender. It was a long time before she accepted there was no way the wheel could turn that far unless he turned it. There was no way it could be overcorrection if he was supposed to be unconscious & not in control of the vehicle.

I should probably post a thread, it's been a huge long drawnout case because of his lies & sobstories on appeal. I'll link it here if I post it properly

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...816-2s12a.html

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    i thought you are totally dead after 7 minutes or so. these kids were down there for 3 times that. i don't think they're coming out of it.
    If they were in hypothermic conditions (cold water) brain death would take longer, meaning they are viable for longer Children(and adults to a lesser extent) have a specific reflex known as the mamillian diving reflex. "The reflex is triggered by splashes of cold water on the face or submersion of the face. Once the body detects an impending cold-water immersion, it attempts to thwart the cold and preserve blood flow to the brain and internal organs. The heart rate slows down, decreasing oxygen demand. And capillaries in the hands and feet begin to tighten, squeezing blood to the core of the body and brain, where it?s needed most. "

So basically, you don't "need" to breathe, everything slows down when the body is cold, including heart rate... so they may appear dead and gone but once they warm up, they come to. We work any cold water drowning in EMS until they are "warm and dead" because of this. There have been cases of 45 minute cold water submersion with no pulse being brought back to life after CPR and rewarming. They also now use hypothermia in the field (via iced IV fluids/compresses) to minimize damage to the brain after cardiac events.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...leside11m.html
    http://familydoctormag.com/first-aid...-drowning.html

/ems ramblings
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

punker, you could ems ramble all day! i like how you said mammalian diving reflex. totally sexy. reminds me of evolution and stuff.

glad the kids are doing better! amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    If they were in hypothermic conditions (cold water) brain death would take longer, meaning they are viable for longer Children(and adults to a lesser extent) have a specific reflex known as the mamillian diving reflex. "The reflex is triggered by splashes of cold water on the face or submersion of the face. Once the body detects an impending cold-water immersion, it attempts to thwart the cold and preserve blood flow to the brain and internal organs. The heart rate slows down, decreasing oxygen demand. And capillaries in the hands and feet begin to tighten, squeezing blood to the core of the body and brain, where it?s needed most. "

So basically, you don't "need" to breathe, everything slows down when the body is cold, including heart rate... so they may appear dead and gone but once they warm up, they come to. We work any cold water drowning in EMS until they are "warm and dead" because of this. There have been cases of 45 minute cold water submersion with no pulse being brought back to life after CPR and rewarming. They also now use hypothermia in the field (via iced IV fluids/compresses) to minimize damage to the brain after cardiac events.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...leside11m.html
    http://familydoctormag.com/first-aid...-drowning.html

/ems ramblings
    I always think of that part in the movie The Abyss where she "drowns" in freezing water and then they bring her back.

It's so crazy to think that they could be under for so long and live. Mamillian Diving Reflex saves the day. LOVE learning about new things everyday on this site!

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star View Post
    I hope not, over-correction is a long way from deliberate. We had a case in the state below mine, Victoria, where a father claimed he had a coughing fit & blacked out. It was Father's Day. He'd taken them on an access visit & was driving them back home to their mum. He cried & sobbed, said it wasn't his fault, he loved his boys, he'd never hurt them. His ex-wife agreed. No way did he hurt their 3 boys. They might've had their differences, but he was good dad.

Vic Police showed her where he went through the fence. How he travelled down through the long grass in the paddock leaving clear tyre tracks. They showed her where dramatically changed direction when he realised he'd misjudged his aim in the dark. He would've missed the dam otherwise. She was his most vocal defender. It was a long time before she accepted there was no way the wheel could turn that far unless he turned it. There was no way it could be overcorrection if he was supposed to be unconscious & not in control of the vehicle.

I should probably post a thread, it's been a huge long drawnout case because of his lies & sobstories on appeal. I'll link it here if I post it properly

http://news.smh.com.au/breaking-news...816-2s12a.html
    Jesus christ. what a horrible person. I just read up on that case, it is so so sad. :(
    Seriously, he's a grade-A douchebag..... http://badbreeders.net/2013/10/08/ro...t-he-murdered/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Thread Information