Page 9 of 79 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Cops. BAD! BAD!

dammit, i was just coming to post lol

http://www.theverge.com/2014/4/22/56...test-backfires
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post

This is so fucking funny. I really want to talk to someone who thought this was a good idea. It's so misguided it borders on delusional.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Seriously.

They probably put water in the freezer to get fire.

What do you care? Boston Babe 73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post

OMG. Genius response lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    That is too pretty to be shoved up an ass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    You can take those Fleets and shove them up your ass

Bad cop, but I certainly LOL'ed at his instant fucking karma.

Calif. TV station films dog calmly playing with kids after cop shoots himself trying to kill it

A California deputy accidentally shot himself while trying to kill a dog that he said was threatening his life on Wednesday, but video captured by a local television station later showed the animal much smaller than reported and peacefully playing with children.

According to a Riverside County sheriff’s spokesperson, the deputy was serving an eviction notice at around 2 p.m. on Wednesday when a “large” dog tried to attack him, KCAL reported.

“A dog came at the deputy in an aggressive manner,” Deputy Armando Munoz said, according to The Press-Enterprise. “The deputy, (attempting to defend himself) pulled his service weapon, shot one round, and injured himself in the leg.”

“He’s OK. He has non life-threatening injuries.”

Munoz said that the dog’s aggressive behavior ended when it was startled by the gunfire.

When KNBC film crews arrived on the scene later on Wednesday, they found a medium-sized pit bull — named “Precious” — confined to a pen, and calmly playing with several children. The dog’s owner admitted that it had been barking when the officer arrived.

Animal Services did not take the dog into custody because there was no evidence it or the owner had done anything wrong.

Watch the video below from KNBC, broadcast April 16, 2014.

That guy was WAY more understanding than I would have been. He said he felt bad for the cop?? If that asshole shot at my dog, in my yard, while my kids were around, I'd fucking kick him right in the teeth while he was down. What if that bullet accidentally hit one of his kids instead of the cops own stupid fucking knee??? Augh. Not to mention that dog looks just vicious, as they kids are hugging and kissing her in the background while her tail wags.
    Last edited by debk589; 04-23-2014 at 07:07 AM.

I found this blog yesterday when I was searching about a cops wife committing suicide. It really is a good read about cops gone bad and some is about their wives that supposedly committed suicide!!

http://behindthebluewall.blogspot.co...1_archive.html

has this been posted yet? they were found to have planted guns at a pot dispensary in LA. the guy pleaded no contest and spent a year in jail (?) before they even looked at the security footage.

Prosecutors allege the former deputies wrote a report claiming that on Aug. 24, 2011, as they patrolled West 84th Place, they observed a narcotics transaction involving a person with a gun. Martinez said he followed that suspect into the dispensary, where he found two guns: one near a trash bin and another on a desk next to some ecstasy pills.
    Two men were arrested: one for possession of an unregistered gun and the second for possession of a controlled substance while armed with a gun. Jane Robison, a spokeswoman for the district attorney's office, said charges were filed against the men but later dropped.
    The sheriff's Internal Criminal Investigation Bureau began investigating the incident a year later and discovered video from inside the dispensary that was "inconsistent" with the report filed by the deputies, prosecutors said.
    Robison referred questions about the inquiry to the Sheriff's Department, which did not immediately comment. It remains unclear when Martinez and Paez left the department.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/l...#ixzz2zmRUarpa
    Last edited by animosity; 04-23-2014 at 09:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I read that on Gawker last night. Seriously, eff guys. Bad cop is not only bad, but sloppy.

The suspect (victim?). Agreed to a plea deal that allowed him to plea nolo contendrea - he didn't plead guilt but said he had no good defense. Regardless, he still served time in jail he shouldn't have.

Well, this made me rage: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=900_1398276607 . Un-fucking real. Here's the written story to go along with the video:

Officer Responding to Theft Shoots Victim's Dog
    Owner having just been robbed and clearly upset over death of dog, only gets mocking gestures from local police.

"Candy was brutally murdered in her own yard by Rains County Officer Jerred Dooley after her owners had been robbed. Her only crime was barking."
    To serve and protect became invade and attack by Rains County Deputy Jerred Dooley ID #510
    Good Friday became Bad Friday for our family. It started with me discovering my home had been broken into and several items of value stolen including my firearms. We attempt to guard against this, but we all know that unfortunately theft happens. When it does happen, we call our local law enforcement officials for help. “To serve and protect” is a motto that we all want to embrace at a time like this.

So that’s what I did. I called the Rains Co. Sheriff’s office and notified them of the burglary. I had no idea of how tragic that act of faith (in what is supposed to be the people who protect us) would soon become.

Our beloved blue heeler Candy was just like many of your beloved pets, a member of your family that’s more than just an animal. Candy was not only that, but a valuable employee at my dairy because she worked with me daily as I gathered cows, worked calves, etc. I can provide dozens of witnesses who can verify that Candy liked to be petted and loved and was NOT AGGRESSIVE AT ALL. She has NEVER bitten anyone in her short 3 year life, but if someone drove up to our residence she would bark like all GOOD dogs do.

Deputy Jerred Dooley arrived about 2.5 hours later to take report on the robbery that happened at MY RESIDENCE. Both my father and I were in the pasture next to my house harvesting our winter crops for our dairy farm.

We both saw the officer pull up to my house and park behind my farm truck where my dog Candy was in the bed of it barking at the unknown vehicle. As we were coming to him in our tractors, less than 40 yards away, he got out of his vehicle. That’s when our loyal family member, Candy, came out of the bed of my truck and continued to BARK.

We were both HONKING OUR HORNS at this point to let him know we were headed to him. MY FATHER AND I BOTH WATCHED HIM OPEN THE DOORS TO MY HOUSE AND STICK HIS HEAD INSIDE WITHOUT CAUSE OR PERMISSION!!!!

Dooley then closes my doors, walks off my steps and tells me, “I shot your dog, sorry.” He told me this as I’m approaching the fence from my tractor. He shot Candy behind her ear, in the side of her head, in HER YARD. OBVIOUSLY SHE WAS NOT FACING HIM AS THE ENTRY POINT WAS BEHIND HER EAR!!!UNREAL!!! UNBELIEVABLE!!! REMEMBER I WAS THE ONE WHO WAS ROBBED!!! So he was there to HELP ME! “Serve and Protect?” More like “Invade and Attack”.

Dooley then retreats to his squad car, exclaims over his loudspeakers “do not approach the vehicle”, and calls in full reinforcements. He leaves my dog in my yard yelping and thrashing in unbearable pain. I BEGGED him to shoot her again (SINCE MY WEAPONS WERE STOLEN!) and he refused. I then had to do the otherwise unthinkable and take my poor baby’s life with my own hands while praying for this to be over with.

In a few minutes 2 state troopers (Hayes and Sneed) arrive in separate vehicles, along with the Emory City Police and the county investigator Mayer all with sirens blaring. The City Policeman exclaimed to my father and I to back up and step back as we are trying to explain what DEVASTATION has just happened. Officer Hayes had his tazer pulled and hand on his pistol. All of them together were VERY INTIMIDATING TO INNOCENT victims.

The only thing I knew to do was grab my video camera phone and capture this because here again “protect and serve” was apparently invade and attack. After informing the officers I had a camera and was going to film, for my own sake, the Wood County State Trooper Hayes begins to MOCK me and wave at my camera.

He then unprofessionally says “Hi mom! Hi Channel 8! How you doing?” This IS NOT A JOKE. THIS IS SERIOUS. I HAVE THE VIDEO! After several minutes of my father and I trying to explain to them that WE ARE THE VICTIMS the State Troopers ask, “So whose house got broke into? Whose blood is on your shirt?” SHOULDN’T THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN AWARE OF THAT???
    And I explain that MY HOUSE was broken into and this was MY poor Candy’s blood on my shirt. The blood was there because Dooley shot her and left me to do the unimaginable. Only then does the mocking stop, the tazer put away, and hands off the pistols (with the exception of Officer Hayes who continued to want to keep his hand on his gun because its “comfortable”).

I finally was able to give report to Officer Sneed (who was professional and helpful) about my dog being erroneously shot in cold blood. I also gave report to Chief Investigator Mayer (who was also professional and helpful) about my house being broken into and robbed.

When we call on peace officers for their help and assistance we expect them to serve and protect us, especially if we are the victims. In this instance service and protection became an invasion and an attack that led to a life altering experience that will regrettably never be forgotten and cost my family a very precious and valuable member.

Cole and Jayna Middleton and Family
    6816 FM 514
    Point, Tx 75472
    903-473-7411

Read more at http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=900_1...UIHKgJpTpZK.99

So this idiot is responsible for illegal guns on the street. Fuck him.

i don't know where else to put this, and not sure if the kid should have a thread of his own or not. so here:

New information released in deadly standoff shooting

DES MOINES, Iowa ?The names of the officers involved in a fatal shooting during a standoff in Iowa Falls last week were just released.

Leighton Fritze, 25, walked out of his home during the standoff wearing a bullet-proof vest and carrying multiple weapons last Thursday, officials said.

Authorities said he was suicidal, had made threats on Facebook, refused to obey commends and wouldn't drop his weapon.

Authorities said an autopsy showed Fitz died from multiple gunshot wounds. The manner of death will be certified as a homicide.

The names of the officers who discharged with weapons were released Thurday: Trooper Jeremy Schaffer, a 7-year veteran of the Iowa State Patrol; Trooper Kyle Haack, a 13-year veteran of the Iowa State Patrol; Officer Joe Metz, a 17-year veteran of the Iowa Falls Police Department; Officer Bryce Knudsen, a 25-year veteran of the Iowa Falls Police Department and a Special Agent with 7 years of experience in the Iowa Division of Narcotics Enforcement.

All officers are on paid administrative leave pending the outcome of the investigation.

The Hardin County Attorney?s office has requested that the Iowa Attorney General?s Office review the facts surrounding the incident.

Read more: http://www.kcci.com/news/new-informa...#ixzz2zqcAMZt3

his fb: https://www.facebook.com/leighton.fitz.370?fref=ts

fucking crazy. this kid was shot and lived in the town where i was born, and where my dad lived and sister still lives. i vaguely know a few people on his friends list, but no real connections and i've never heard of him before this. i first read about it that day it happened and people were making it sound like the cops were overreacting. it looks like this kid needed some serious fucking help and i'm glad that he didn't decide to take anyone else out with him. fucking crazy kids these days.

i do find it a little odd that the day before he was asking for help at the end of may/june from his friends. makes it sound like he didn't really plan this or think it out all that well and maybe just snapped.

i want to know more.

Update from my last post: Deputy Dog Shooter was fired. GOOD! Asshole.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=4fc_1398389126

Edit: holy shit that dashcam video made me cry. They don't actually show him shoot the dog, but you can hear it and her cries, and the owner's reaction. Omg. Fuck.
    Last edited by debk589; 04-25-2014 at 07:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post

Edit: holy shit that dashcam video made me cry. They don't actually show him shoot the dog, but you can hear it and her cries, and the owner's reaction. Omg. Fuck.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post

It's not like he shot a colored or something. People are outraged over this.

Hebron, Ky.) – A northern Kentucky town is livid after a deputy fatally shot a 19-year-old woman during an encounter outside a “field party” Saturday.

Deputy Tyler Brockman, 27, had received reports that people were having fun at a party in a field near the Ohio River, so naturally he had to go there and kill someone.

Authorities say Brockman was out of his cruiser checking drivers’ sobriety when Samantha Ramsey rammed him with her car after ignoring his order to stop and instead sped up – slamming into the deputy sending him crashing onto the hood.

Brockman then drew his gun and fired four rounds through the windshield killing the 19 year old Ramsey. Despite there being passengers, no one else in the car was injured.

Chelsey Pendleton, 20, who was in the back seat of Ramsey’s car told the Cincinnati Enquirer that Brockman wasn’t hit and instead, he jumped onto the car and opened fire.

“The cop was in the wrong. I was there. I was in the back seat,” she said. “That was unnecessary force. He had no right to do that.”

Pendleton also said Brockman shot first, striking Ramsey thus causing her to speed up. “That was dead body weight on the gas pedal after she was shot.”

Ramsey’s family and friends are outraged and others have accused Brockman of using excessive force.

“Any other human would have been put in jail for that,” friend Gunnar Buemi said at an emotionally charged vigil held in Ramsey’s honor at the shooting site Sunday.

“He needs to answer for what he did to that family,” he said.

Brockman, who has served in the sheriff’s department since 2010, has been placed on administrative leave while the sheriff’s department investigates the incident.

Cops say the encounter was filmed by his dashboard camera, and they are reviewing the footage before releasing it to the public.
    Though the shooting and ensuing activities are off camera, the footage clearly shows that Deputy Brockman was nearly by the drivers side door as the car slowly passed him.

Much is left up to the imagination, but it would appear that Brockman would indeed had to have jumped on the hood to fire.

The video is at the link
    http://appalachianareanews.com/witne...rl-windshield/

Good grief....

NYPD officers apparently can't stop getting drunk and shooting people: Just before midnight Tuesday, Officer Brendan Cronin allegedly pulled up to a stop light in Pelham, N.Y. and fired 13 shots at a stranger's car, striking the man six times.

The New York Post reports that before the shooting, Cronin spent the day with NYPD colleagues, first taking target practice at a shooting range in the Bronx and later having drinks at a bar. As he drove home to Yonkers, Cronin reportedly stopped next to Joe "The Truck" Felice's car and began waving his gun in the air before opening fire.

From the New York Post:

Felice told police he heard the gunshots while sitting at a traffic light in the passenger seat, a source said. After realizing he had been shot, Felice slumped down and was struck five more times.

After the fusillade of gunfire, Felice looked up and noticed a bullet hole in the headrest he had been using moments before, the source said.

Felice was rushed to a nearby hospital, where he was treated for wounds to his torso, lungs, and arms. He's in stable condition.

Police still aren't sure what prompted Cronin, who was so drunk he doesn't remember the incident, to shoot Felice. "We have not been able to find any link between the two persons," Pelham Police Chief Joseph Benefico told the Post. "We have nothing to link either party to each other — no road rage, nothing."

After shooting Felice, Cronin fled the scene but was so intoxicated he kept his car's hazard lights on. Pelham police tracked him to New Rochelle, where they nearly shot him after Cronin pointed his gun out his window. Eventually, Cronin surrendered and was arrested on charges of assault.

Meanwhile, outside a strip club in Somerset, N.J., NYPD Sgt. Wanda Anthony allegedly opened fire at a car containing her ex-boyfriend and his new girlfriend. Neither was hit, and Anthony was later pulled over and charged with DWI. She's been suspended without pay pending an investigation.

And last week, a drunk on-duty NYPD detective Jay Poggi accidentally shot his partner in the wrist.
    http://gawker.com/drunk-nypd-officer...mes-1570270148 - http://nypost.com/2014/04/30/off-dut...ium=SocialFlow

#myNYPD

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    I can't link the article but can some one post the one about the on duty cop that raped a woman he pulled over? It was caught on the dash cam.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFavoriteDaughter View Post
    I can't link the article but can some one post the one about the on duty cop that raped a woman he pulled over? It was caught on the dash cam.
    The one I keep finding is this video

Ok. Here was one story. WOW...there are a lot of articles about rapey cops.

On Thursday, a Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputy pleaded no contest to rape and sexual assault of two women. Jose Rigaberto Sanchez, 29, faces a sentence of eight years and eight months in prison and must register as a sex offender, according the district attorney’s office.
    Both crimes occurred in September 2010. The first incident included the forcible sodomizing of a 24-year-old woman in Palmdale after Sanchez offered her sex in exchange for not arresting her. He took her to a desert where the crime occurred.

Two nights later, Sanchez pulled over a 36-year-old woman on drunk driving suspicion and attempted to bribe her with sexual favors, according to the Los Angeles Country district attorney's office.
    This is only one of several recent cases of sexual violence where a police officer has been accused or convicted of abusing his power and authority to abuse women while on the job. In January 2012, a Milwaukee jury convicted a policeman of violating the civil rights of a woman by raping her. In November 2013, a Texas police officer was accused of raping a 19-year-old woman. And earlier this month a sheriff’s deputy in Oklahoma was arrested on suspected rape charges at a nursing home.
    And in San Jose last week, another police officer was accused of rape after reportedly being sent to protect a woman during a domestic dispute. Geoffrey Graves, 38, a six-year veteran of the force, allegedly assaulted the woman at a hotel where she was staying.

"The officer gained information and location of her hotel room and then went up there approximately 15 minutes later and knocked on the door," Santa Clara County deputy district attorney Carlos Vega said. "Unbeknownst to her, he opened the door. She was asleep, and that's when he let himself in and forcibly pushed her on the bed."
    According to reports from Next Door Solutions, a San Jose agency that helps survivors of rape and domestic violence, the victim did not report the incident for three weeks, fearing reprisal if she reported the crime. She chose to report the rape to the California Highway Patrol and not San Jose police, highlighting the growing social problem of reporting rape to police when officers are involved.
    Kathleen Krenek, executive director of Next Door Solutions, said this is common in many rape cases, where fears of further violence play a key role in whether a woman reports the incident.
    Statistics concerning sexual crimes by police against women are hard to come by, but the recent surge in incidents has left many questioning whether police departments are sending a strong enough signal over "improper" behavior while on duty.

Sanchez was on paid leave from the time the report of rape occurred until he was arrested in July 2013, leaving many women's rights organizations and activists questioning the role of police in investigating and holding its officers responsible for crimes committed on the job.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/witw/ar...ing-trend.html

how nice...

Sober woman arrested for drunk driving after deputy runs stop sign, crashes into her car

http://myfox8.com/2014/05/02/sober-w...lls-stop-sign/

MILWAUKEE, Wisc. A sober Wisconsin woman was arrested for drunk driving after a deputy rolled through a stop sign and caused an accident, according to a report from WITI.

"It was a miracle I wasn't paralyzed," Tanya Weyker said.

After the crash, Weyker told deputies she had a few sips of a friend?s drink earlier that night. When a deputy asked why her eyes looked red and glassy, Weyker said she had been crying. She also told deputies she was prescribed Vicodin after she had her wisdom teeth removed, but it had been at least a week since she took the medication.

Deputies were unable to perform a field sobriety test due to Weyker's severe injuries. Deputies arrested her and charged her with drunk driving causing injury.

Video later proved the deputy rolled through a stop sign and T-boned Weyker's car, causing the accident. Weeks later, test results showed Weyker had no alcohol or drugs in her system.

"They made me into this criminal," she said. "I knew I was innocent this whole time."
    I can be your *ADDICTION* if you wanna get hooked on something!!

well her first problem was rattling off to the cop about drinking and having prescriptions and being in an agitated state. everyone knows you say nope nope and nope when a cop asks if you have been drinking and doing drugs. also, can't they get you for DUI if you are sleepy or have been fighting and whatever because it's still a distraction?
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    well her first problem was rattling off to the cop about drinking and having prescriptions and being in an agitated state. everyone knows you say nope nope and nope when a cop asks if you have been drinking and doing drugs. also, can't they get you for DUI if you are sleepy or have been fighting and whatever because it's still a distraction?
    Yep. Our former governor http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Janklow went to jail after causing an accident driving while impaired because of diabetes and exhaustion.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information