Page 3 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Cops. BAD! BAD!

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    We had a cop on cop shooting that happened in town because one of our city cops (29) was having an affair with one of the police explorers (17). She texted him that they were coming for him after they interviewed her. He was on duty working a DUI checkpoint, when they went to bring him in for questioning. He saw them coming and pulled out his gun. Clusterfuck ensued. He fired at other officers, his own best friend is the one who shot and killed him. It was a cluster of epic proportions.

We ended up with a new police chief, because of his call to bring the officer in on duty and setting off the chain of events.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

holy shit. that's crazy. Here a local story in our news recently, a 17 year old kid was killed by a gunshot wound while sitting in the back of a patrol car.

DURHAM ? Tensions between police and some members of the community continue to mount in the wake of a string of deaths involving officers this year.

Last week?s unexplained death of a teenager by an apparent gunshot wound while sitting in a patrol car sparked a march through downtown to police headquarters that turned violent Friday night.

On Saturday, police attributed the violence to a few ?outside agitators,? while the department was both criticized and praised for how it responded to the conflict.

On Tuesday, 17-year-old Jesus Huerta died while sitting in Officer Samuel Duncan?s patrol car. Police Chief Jose Lopez said it didn?t appear that Duncan fired his weapon. But Lopez said he would not elaborate on how Huerta, who was under arrest for second-degree trespassing, died until the State Bureau of Investigation completes its work.

In response, more than 150 people gathered Friday night in downtown Durham to remember Huerta and express frustration over the lack of information provided. But as the group reached police headquarters, protesters wearing black hooded sweatshirts, ski masks and bandanas joined the march and began throwing firecrackers at police officers.

The windshield of a Durham patrol car was broken, and three police station windows were cracked after someone ?hit them with a hammer of some kind,? Durham City Manager Thomas Bonfield said Saturday. Police issued a statement Saturday saying the demonstration started out peacefully, but became unruly when joined by several people intent on causing trouble.

Shahqeel Alexander McCrimmon, 19, of Durham was arrested and charged with failure to disperse on command, causing a public disturbance, and holding a demonstration while wearing a mask or hood. A 14-year-old boy was also arrested and charged with injury to property.

McCrimmon was released from jail after posting $1,500 bail. The 14-year-old was released to the custody of his parents.

Police are searching for others who damaged police property, Bonfield said.

One witness said police went after some people who were not necessarily destroying anything.

?They just grabbed people out of the street,? said Elena Everett, director of Youth Organizing Institute, a nonprofit that trains and supports Triangle high school students.

?I saw some police officers who were pretty hyped on adrenaline, literally dodge into the crowd and try to pull them out,? she said. ?They had little batons. They were pulling out Tasers.?

No one was reported injured, prompting Durham City Councilman Don Moffitt to commend police for showing ?what appears to be a significant amount of restraint in a volatile situation.?

Huerta is the third suspect to die this year while Durham police were attempting to take him into custody.

? On July 27, Jose Adan Cruz Ocampo, 33, was fatally shot by officer R.S. Mbuthia after Mbuthia and other officers told him to drop a kitchen knife he held. Witnesses later said Ocampo was holding the knife out, handle first, to an officer when he was shot four times.

? On Sept. 17, Derek Deandre Walker, 26, was fatally shot by Cpl. R.C. Swartz when Walker pointed a gun at officers after an hourlong standoff at CCB Plaza in downtown. During the standoff, hostage negotiators had talked to Walker, who was distraught over losing a custody battle over his young son.

Lopez, the police chief, acknowledged Friday that the three cases have put the department?s credibility at stake.

Bonfield said he has ?full confidence in what (police) are doing.?

?That doesn't mean they're perfect,? he said. ?As it relates to these matters, I need to have some other information than what I have so far for that (confidence) to be changed."

Durham City Councilman Eugene Brown, meanwhile, cast doubt on the direction of the police department.

?It almost appears we?re looking at a pattern here, and it?s very sad,? he said.

?It?s tragic what happened,? Brown continued. ?If (Huerta) accidentally or intentionally shot himself, what does that mean? He wasn?t searched properly. Which is pretty damn basic.?

Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/2013/11/...#storylink=cpy
    I remember the Derek Walker situation, that guy really did have it coming, waving a gun around threatening people in the street. But these other two...hmmmmm
    Last edited by debk589; 11-26-2013 at 05:00 AM.

Ani - if you're being pulled over and want to go somewhere secure, call 911 and let them know your location and that you acknowledge the officer but want to go somewhere more well lit ect. They can first confirm its a real cop and also communicate to the officer your intent. You should also make some acknowledgimg gesture to the officer.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Ani - if you're being pulled over and want to go somewhere secure, call 911 and let them know your location and that you acknowledge the officer but want to go somewhere more well lit ect. They can first confirm its a real cop and also communicate to the officer your intent. You should also make some acknowledgimg gesture to the officer.

Absolutely! But try & avoid the following -

I don't know about you guys, but down here we shoot mimes on sight. & rightfully so. Mimes (shudder)

& this one (which was on highway billboards all over NSW) tends to piss male officers off somewhat

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

& now for something useful ...

Looking for articles to post in this thread? These guys are here to help

http://www.copblock.org/

What they're all about -

Just checkout their website or search "copblock"on ytube to see your local officers at their best

For instance

http://www.copblock.org/40019/3-more...violent-crime/

Quickstop convenience store clerk Earl Sampson has been stopped and questioned by Miami Gardens police 258 times in four years. He’s been searched more than 100 times and jailed 56 times. He has been arrested 62 times for trespassing alone. But here’s the real kicker. Almost all of the trespassing charges stem from allegations that he was trespassing at the Quickstop where he actually works! He has not been the only victim of an incredibly overzealous police force either.

The owner of the convenience store decided to install a 16-camera surveillance system to protect his customers and employees from the cops, not robbers; he said that he has never been robbed. Numerous videos appear to show wrongdoing and profiling by police, including one clip where clerk Sampson was hauled off by police for taking a bag of trash to the container outside.

You can see the videos and read more at Miami Herald.
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/2...o-catches.html
    Last edited by blighted star; 11-27-2013 at 12:47 PM.

in case you are wondering who's on your police force: LAPD hired a bunch of criminals in 2010. literally, criminals. people who have molestered children, people who have picked up hookers, people who have been in gun fights with their police issued weapons off duty and people who have admitted to falsifying reports. most of these people have been fired from other LE positions in the past and some were flagged for fucking with their polygraph tests and STILL HIRED!

the article is somewhat long but goes into detailed profiles of some of these winners.

Sheriff's Department hired officers with histories of misconduct
    Despite background investigations that revealed wrongdoing, incompetence, or poor performance, the department still hired dozens of problem applicants in 2010, internal records show.

BY ROBERT FATURECHI AND BEN POSTON
    December 01, 2013

The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department hired dozens of officers even though background investigators found they had committed serious misconduct on or off duty, sheriff's files show.

The department made the hires in 2010 after taking over patrols of parks and government buildings from a little-known L.A. County police force. Officers from that agency were given first shot at new jobs with the Sheriff's Department. Investigators gave them lie detector tests and delved into their employment records and personal lives.

The Times reviewed the officers' internal hiring files, which also contained recorded interviews of the applicants by sheriff's investigators.

Ultimately, about 280 county officers were given jobs, including applicants who had accidentally fired their weapons, had sex at work and solicited prostitutes, the records show.

For nearly 100 hires, investigators discovered evidence of dishonesty, such as making untrue statements or falsifying police records. At least 15 were caught cheating on the department's own polygraph exams.

Twenty-nine of those given jobs had previously had been fired or pressured to resign from other law enforcement agencies over concerns about misconduct or workplace performance problems. Nearly 200 had been rejected from other agencies because of past misdeeds, failed entrance exams or other issues.

Several of those with past misconduct have been accused of wrongdoing since joining the department, including one deputy who was terminated after firing his service weapon during a dispute outside a fast-food restaurant.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

sorry... link to full article (interactive items and profiles): http://graphics.latimes.com/behind-the-badge/

interactive menu of all the profiled fuck-ups: http://graphics.latimes.com/badge-in...onald-david--f
    Last edited by animosity; 12-02-2013 at 01:54 PM.

Where's Bowie? She always talks about how LAPD is completely fucked up. I don't doubt it.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Jesus Christ. Our backgrounds departments around here are so intense for the fire department and PD if you have done anything and I mean ANYTHING other than minor traffic violations in the past ten years they disqualify you. It's fucking hard core. My old coworker got picked up with the city and practically everyone in our company got a call asking about his behavior/morals/ethics. I can't even imagine having such lax backgrounds that they gave these people jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    Jesus Christ. Our backgrounds departments around here are so intense for the fire department and PD if you have done anything and I mean ANYTHING other than minor traffic violations in the past ten years they disqualify you. It's fucking hard core. My old coworker got picked up with the city and practically everyone in our company got a call asking about his behavior/morals/ethics. I can't even imagine having such lax backgrounds that they gave these people jobs.
    This is very eye opening for me. These past few posts really show why some of us are so skeptical of police, and why you're not only ridiculously pro-cop, but don't understand our skepticism.

Guess it's better to live in a smaller town with less assholes.

Quote Originally Posted by PunkerDuckie View Post
    Guess it's better to live in a smaller town with less assholes.
    Haha then you guys are worried that your neighbor will kill you so you have 14 guns. I'm just scared of cops. Trade one fear for another I guess.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...ef=mostpopular

Landry Thompson, 13, Taken Into Custody After Dozing Off In Dance Instructor's CarThe Huffington Post | By David Moye Posted: 12/02/2013 2:06 pm EST | Updated: 12/02/2013 2:06 pm EST

A dance student from Tulsa, Okla., on a trip to Houston was taken into custody on Saturday after she was discovered in her instructor's car.

Landry Thompson, 13, was visiting Houston with her dance instructor, Emmanuel Hurd, to take a series of dance classes from top industry professionals.

On the way back to their hotel with Thompson and another dancer, Hurd, who also goes by the name Emmanuel Cross, stopped at a gas station to get his

"We were on the GPS trying to figure out where the hotel was and we sat there and we dozed off," Hurd said, according to NewsOn6.com.

Then, the police showed up and surrounded Hurd's car.

"They just pulled us out of the car. Put our hands behind our backs like we were criminals," Hurd said. "He asked me who's the girl. She's my student. I said I had a notarized letter from her parents stating that we have full guardianship over her while we're here."

Thompson and Hurd kept trying to tell their story, but said the officers weren't listening. Nor did they pay attention to the note. Instead, they put cuffs on Thompson and took her to Child Protective Services, and contacted her mother,

“I was horrified,” Destiny Thompson told KHOU-TV. “She was with the people I wanted her to be with. She was with people I trusted. And now she was taken away from those people and in a shelter with people I didn’t know.”

At first, Thompson was told she'd have to come to Houston to get her daughter. After 11 hours, and repeated conversations with

Houston officials, the teenager was finally freed into Hurd's custody.

Both Destiny and Landry would like an apology, but the Houston Police Department has yet to comment on the incident.

ETA & there I was thinking "See Ronald? -sometimes they're mean to pretty blonde children too."

Until I looked up her instructor & discovered they were "rescuing" her (from moral danger for sure)

So far your theory's holding up Ron. On this subject it sux to be right though.
    Last edited by blighted star; 12-02-2013 at 10:59 PM.

you really thought that?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    you really thought that?!?
    I know? I really am having an off week

someone needs to kick this bitch's ass after cunt punting her

'Cruel' policewoman who HUGGED rape victim as she lied about the reason for her case being dropped is jailed
    Hannah Notley, 30, told victim she had reported the alleged rape too late
    WPC 'looked victim in the eye' and said prosecutors had dropped the case
    In fact, Notley had never passed the file on to CPS in the first place
    Notley, from Benfleet, Essex, has been jailed for four months

A policewoman was jailed yesterday after lying to bosses and an alleged rape victim that prosecutors were not going to press charges.
    In fact, PC Hannah Notley had not even passed the case file to the Crown Prosecution Service.
    Notley, who had taken on detective duties as a sexual offences-trained officer at Essex Police CID, was assigned to the case in July 2011.
    The alleged rapist was arrested and interviewed, and his mobile phone and computer examined.
    But when Notley was later asked for a progress report, she told a superior the CPS had dropped it.
    It was then logged on the police system as needing ?no further action? and Notley even told the alleged victim that prosecution lawyers had decided to drop the case, despite knowing it had never been passed to them.
    Yesterday, the 30-year-old, from Benfleet in Essex, broke down in tears as she was jailed for four months at Southwark Crown Court, in London, having already pleading guilty to a charge of misconduct in public office.
    Prosecutor Zoe Martin said: ?She falsely informed her superiors and the victim of the case that the CPS had advised that no further action be taken against the suspect when in fact no file had been sent to the CPS, no such advice had been received.?
    The court heard Notley even gave superiors the name of the CPS lawyer who had taken the decision, which was also a lie.
    In February last year, Notley spoke to the complainant, telling her that the CPS had dropped the case because she had reported it too late so there was no physical evidence.

Miss Martin said this was a blow to the complainant, adding: ?She was clearly upset because it implied that the decision to some extent was her fault for reporting the rape late.

?On the evening that she was telephoned by Miss Notley to say that there was no further action, she tried to take her own life.
    ?She says that because of Miss Notley?s actions, the man she states raped her is walking round the streets.?
    The matter only came to light after an independent adviser allocated to the complainant pursued the matter and it transpired that the CPS had never been sent the file.
    Notley told the adviser she would ?chase? prosecutors. When she realised the truth was coming out in April last year, she called her professional standards department to confess.

The rape allegation was re-investigated and the alleged perpetrator was charged. He is to stand trial in May.
    Judge Alistair McCreath said: ?You let down the police. You let down the wider public, but in particular you let down the complainant.
    ?You looked her in the eye and you told her things that were untrue and you knew were untrue.
    ?That was a very cruel thing to do.?
    Allan Compton, defending, said Notley was depressed at the time and had had a breakdown. She had split from her fiance weeks before their wedding, and later suffered a miscarriage.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2mw9p7Qbr
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by beli; 12-08-2013 at 04:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Seriously that chick looks at least 50. If she was so god damn depressed she should have taken a leave of absence from work.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I wanna punch that douche recording. "She's a weak girl she cannot resist arrest". uhhh yes she can. and she was. What a dumbass.

That cop had the patience of a saint.

NYPD Review Board Prosecutes First Stop-and-Frisk Case

By James Fanelli on December 16, 2013 6:36am

Yahnick Martin says he was wrongfully arrested by an officer after an illegal stop-and-frisk. The Civilian Complaint Review Board upheld the allegations and is now prosecuting NYPD officer Roman Goris in a disciplinary hearing.

PROSPECT HEIGHTS — A Brooklyn officer accused of falsely arresting a real estate broker puffing on a cigar is the first member of the police department to be prosecuted by an independent NYPD watchdog for a wrongful stop-and-frisk.

The disciplinary trial of Officer Roman Goris, 33, began last week at NYPD headquarters with the city’s Civilian Complaint Review Board charging him with abuse of power and with questioning, stopping and frisking the broker without sufficient legal authority.

Goris is accused of stopping real estate broker Yahnick Martin in Prospect Heights on Dec. 23, 2011, as he smoked a stogie outside his van while waiting for his wife to deliver a Christmas present to a friend.

Goris was one of three officers in a police van who had gotten out of their ride about 10:30 p.m. after smelling marijuana near the corner of St. Johns Place and Washington Avenue.

After the officers questioned two women inside a double-parked car about the smell, Goris spotted Martin and his lit cigar across the street.

When questioned, Martin denied having any pot and blew smoke from the cigar to prove it. CCRB investigators found that Goris then ordered Martin to raise his hands, and dug into his pockets. Goris pulled out a lighter and Martin’s wallet, handed them back and began walking away.

Martin, who has filed a civil lawsuit against Goris and the city in Brooklyn Federal Court, claims he then reiterated to the officer that he had no right to search his pockets. Goris turned and smirked, prompting Martin to ask jokingly, “Where’s the hundred dollars that was in my pocket?”

“I make too much money to take a hundred dollars out of your pocket,” Goris allegedly responded.

Martin, at the urging of witnesses, then asked for Goris’s name and badge number.

Another officer told Martin he was going to jail for making the accusation, according to the lawsuit. Martin says in the lawsuit that he was just joking, but the other officer responded, “You want to be a smart ass and make accusations, you go to jail."

Martin was arrested, taken to the 77th Precinct station house and issued two disorderly conduct summonses. Meanwhile, his van, filled with Christmas presents for a trip to South Carolina, was left unattended with the engine running. The car was stolen before Martin’s wife returned to the car, according to the lawsuit.

Martin accused the officers of purposely leaving the car running to teach him a lesson. When he asked about his car while being hauled away, an officer responded, “That’s too bad, you should have thought of that before being a smart ass.

MORE: http://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/2013...and-frisk-case

Holy shit!

Last edited by animosity; 01-03-2014 at 04:24 PM.

Pfft. After reading that shit I don't feel like I have any rights.

Pfft. After reading that shit I don't feel like I have any rights.
    yeah, i was thinking that while it may be 'true' you'll end up getting beat down with no apology afterward if you do those things. i tend to answer every question truthfully and let them search my shit.

Thread Information