Page 2 of 79 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Bad Cops. BAD! BAD!

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    oh yeah. that too. i feel bad for the kids, is all.
    I only feel bad for the kids because their mother is a fucking idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    the comments are pretty much 90% she was asking for it and 65% racist.
    Oh you even bothered looking at the comments?

Want proof racism still exists? Visit any anonymous comment section of a local news website.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

i didn't even know she was black until the comments because i didn't watch the video. first comment i read contained the phrase: nappy headed ho.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

this warms my cold, black heart a little bit.

http://www.quickmeme.com/p/3vpcdv

Police Respond to Vicious Dog Report? and This Happened

Cute dog and great story!!

There are some precincts in the U.S.that are starting to train pitties as police k-9's.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    Cute dog and great story!!

There are some precincts in the U.S.that are starting to train pitties as police k-9's.
    i hope that doesn't lead to more 'pitties are vicious horrible animals' stories/beliefs.

there was a k9 dog in my small, hometown. he was a dutch shepherd. when he got older he ripped the ear off the cop's daughter. (which i thought was kinda funny because i hated her, tbh. yup. going to hell) it happened after he had been retired, however. and she should have known better than to fuck with the dog while it slept.
    Last edited by emmieslost; 11-21-2013 at 09:41 AM.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    this warms my cold, black heart a little bit.

http://www.quickmeme.com/p/3vpcdv

Police Respond to Vicious Dog Report? and This Happened
    Must have been a black neighborhood. Only colored folks freak out about a loose dog like that.

ETA: WHAT!?!?
    Yes, pits as police dogs will set relations back 200 years. Haha sorry pit lovers.

[
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 11-21-2013 at 09:44 AM.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

My neighbor growing up was a NY State trooper and he had a German Shepherd named King that was on the force. That fucker was MEAN. Still to this day the only dog I was ever completely terrified of.

I dunno. In all seriousness, pits didn't become a mainstream concern until like 15-20yrs ago.. German Shepards used to be feared until they became a known police force... then society started seeing them as the good guy dog.

Shins post reminded me of this:

pitties weren't always the most feared

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Shins post reminded me of this:

pitties weren't always the most feared

They weren't. People literally created this fear and stigma, far beyond the actual treatment of the breed. But that will never change.

I dunno. In all seriousness, pits didn't become a mainstream concern until like 15-20yrs ago.. German Shepards used to be feared until they became a known police force... then society started seeing them as the good guy dog.
    "Society" you mean.... aka white folks. They were happy the dogs were getting those rowdy marchers that wanted to go to schools and marry white people and other blasphemous things. The rest of the country probably weren't big fans. It was Hitler's dog for crying out loud. He fucked the German Shepard along with the toothbrush mustache.

Nah, with the internet and attitudes the way they are, it won't be the same as it was back then. It's gonna get worse when every other story is a overreacting K-9 cop setting his pit on someone.

The Pit's reputation literally can not get any worse. So I'm not worried about what police training will do to the name.

Local cop was caught making fun of a mentally handicapped homeless man by making him make animal noises. I wonder if any sounded like a pig...

http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/M...z/-/index.html

GROSSE POINTE PARK, Mich. -
    A spokesman for a Detroit suburb says the city's police department will undergo sensitivity training in the wake of videos that show an officer asking a man to dance and make odd noises.

Grosse Pointe Park spokesman Greg Bowens said Monday police are "looking at ways to address the culture that allows for this kind of video to surface."

An unnamed officer who recorded the footage has been removed from patrol duty. Bowens says an investigation is almost done.

The videos were posted to the Motor City Muckraker news website.

San Antonio officer charged in patrol car sex assault
    By Ralph Ellis, CNN
    updated 7:20 AM EST, Mon November 25, 2013
    STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Police say uniformed officer arrested, handcuffed woman
    Other possible victims sought
    He has been placed on administrative leave with pay

(CNN) -- San Antonio police want to know if it's happened before.

They say Officer Jackie Len Neal pulled over a 19-year-old woman during a traffic stop last week, handcuffed her, placed her in the back seat of his patrol car and sexually assaulted her.

Neal, police said, was on duty at the time, in a marked police car and wearing his uniform.

Another woman made a similar outcry about Neal a few years ago but refused to testify, Police Chief William McManus told reporters. He said the department will reach out to her again.

"Given what we have now, I don't know how that will work out, but I'm going to ask we do that," he said.

He also urged any other possible victims to come forward.

California officer accused of sexually assaulting 6 women

Neal, 40, is an 11-year veteran of the force. He has also been disciplined for violating department policy by dating an 18-year-old woman in the Explorers program, the police chief said. The program introduces young people to careers in law enforcement.

"I'm angry," McManus said of the arrest. "I'm outraged. It's a punch in the eye to the police department."

Last week's incident took place late Friday night.

The on-board cameras in Neal's vehicle were not working. But GPS showed his police cruiser was stopped at a particular spot for 18 minutes. It's the same spot that the victim alleged the assault took place.

Neal was charged with felony sexual assault, and was out on bond Monday. He has been placed on paid administrative leave, as per department policy.

CNN could not reach Neal for comment, and could not ascertain whether he has retained a lawyer.
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/25/justic...exassault1230p

Neal, 40, is an 11-year veteran of the force. He has also been disciplined for violating department policy by dating an 18-year-old woman in the Explorers program, the police chief said. The program introduces young people to careers in law enforcement.
    wtf???

this shit is scary. ladies, i would say it's a good idea to know the police stations in whatever area you are in so you can drive there to be pulled over in front of the station, but we know that will lead to an evading the cops arrest... maybe try pulling into a shopping center or a gas station instead of just the side of the road. i hate it here because the roads are long with nothing in between. this can happen to me very easily with no witnesses. sucks to be a chick. i would probably have been chicken shit just like the first woman if i was raped by the cops - fighting that = death sentence, in my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by of_corpse_not View Post
    San Antonio officer charged in patrol car sex assault
    By Ralph Ellis, CNN
    updated 7:20 AM EST, Mon November 25, 2013
    STORY HIGHLIGHTS

Police say uniformed officer arrested, handcuffed woman
    Other possible victims sought
    He has been placed on administrative leave with pay

(CNN) -- San Antonio police want to know if it's happened before.

They say Officer Jackie Len Neal pulled over a 19-year-old woman during a traffic stop last week, handcuffed her, placed her in the back seat of his patrol car and sexually assaulted her.

Neal, police said, was on duty at the time, in a marked police car and wearing his uniform.

Another woman made a similar outcry about Neal a few years ago but refused to testify, Police Chief William McManus told reporters. He said the department will reach out to her again.

"Given what we have now, I don't know how that will work out, but I'm going to ask we do that," he said.

He also urged any other possible victims to come forward.

California officer accused of sexually assaulting 6 women

"I'm angry," McManus said of the arrest. "I'm outraged. It's a punch in the eye to the police department."

Last week's incident took place late Friday night.

The on-board cameras in Neal's vehicle were not working. But GPS showed his police cruiser was stopped at a particular spot for 18 minutes. It's the same spot that the victim alleged the assault took place.

Neal was charged with felony sexual assault, and was out on bond Monday. He has been placed on paid administrative leave, as per department policy.

CNN could not reach Neal for comment, and could not ascertain whether he has retained a lawyer.
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/25/justic...exassault1230p
    This. This right here is the fucking problem. This asshole is only "angry" and "outraged" because this incident makes his precious department look bad. Not one thing is mentioned about the well being of the girl, and remorse that an innocent girl was sexually assaulted. Nope. Pisses me right the fuck off.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    This. This right here is the fucking problem. This asshole is only "angry" and "outraged" because this incident makes his precious department look bad. Not one thing is mentioned about the well being of the girl, and remorse that an innocent girl was sexually assaulted. Nope. Pisses me right the fuck off.
    yeah, with shit like this always seems like their superiors are more upset that they got caught, not that they committed a crime.

MDS is fucking with me today.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    MDS is fucking with me today.
    Care to elaborate?

Care to elaborate?
    His same response was posted twice, hours apart

You're good.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Similar to OCN's post

Under oath, retired cop says Anthony Arevalos could have been stopped

SAN DIEGO - A video deposition, obtained by Team 10 under court order, alleges a convicted San Diego Police officer cheated on academy exams to get his badge.

Anthony Arevalos will spend nearly nine years in prison for abusing his police power. He traded tickets for sexual favors, assaulting women in San Diego's Gaslamp Quarter.

"He bragged that he had all the answers because he had somebody connected to him from the San Diego Police Department that gave him all the answers to the tests," retired San Diego officer Francisco Torres said in a recorded deposition. "He offered several of us, to help us out, to give us the answers."

Torres attended the police academy and worked in the same squad as Arevalos.

"I know I did, try to avoid going to calls with Arevalos because you knew it was going to go sideways," Torres said.

Torres was deposed as a flurry of civil lawsuits target the San Diego Police Department and City government. Torres provided testimony in a case involving a woman who Arevalos sexually assaulted in a 7-Eleven bathroom. The woman is suing the city and police department, alleging Arevalos violated her civil rights and never should have been an officer.

In the deposition, recorded in July 2012, Torres claims Arevalos was hired before he finished the police academy because he had connections in the SDPD.

Torres claimed, while under oath, Arevalos' connections covered for him as he assaulted women throughout his career.

"They just turned the other cheek and walked away from it," Torres said. "That's the way the police culture is. If I didn't see it, it didn't happen."

Torres claimed when he worked with Arevalos in the late 1990's, patrolling border areas including San Ysidro, he saw Arevalos take pictures as a mentally ill woman performed sex acts.

He says the pictures show the woman with Arevalos' police baton in the back of his squad car.
    More here: http://www.10news.com/news/investiga...artment-050613

Sorry if there is a thread for this douchepop already
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Inception.

Thread Information