Page 50 of 79 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 1960

Thread: Bad Cops. BAD! BAD!

90% of "Good Cop" stories involve them dancing

Quote Originally Posted by hazydaze View Post
    90% of "Good Cop" stories involve them dancing
    Or adopting a dog.

They just need one to start dancing with an adopted dog, that would really mend relations.

It's just bullshit to continue to be like, well in order to discuss widespread corruption and abuse of power, we need to say oNE NICE TOTALLY UNRELATED THING.

It would be like if in every death thread we were like 'sure this guy killed his family but here is a heartwarming story of a family who built their own house!'

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Yep. A cop could shoot a sleeping child, and the apologists are like "why do you have to tell this story" or my all time favorite "next time you need help, call a crackhead."

So if I object to children being shot while they're sleeping, I'm anti police? I don't deserve their "protection?"

Cause at this point, I don't want it. Not if that's the officer who's going to show up. No sane person would want that help, just sayin'.
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 07-27-2015 at 10:31 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

What is wrong with these people

My fiance's bandmate got roughed up and fucked with by Canadian cops over the weekend, so good to know it's not just the US.

My fiance's bandmate got roughed up and fucked with by Canadian cops over the weekend, so good to know it's not just the US.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

They dropped him off at a homeless shelter which made me lol because he's the neatest dresser I know and if that's what homeless people look like in Canada, they are lucky.

Sarah Lee Circle Bear Died While in Police Custody; Family Seeks Justice
    Sarah Sunshine Manning
    7/28/15

The death of Sandra Bland, an African American woman who died in a jail cell on July 13 , has the nation abuzz about the ongoing saga of police brutality against people of color, and this time, it is becoming even more apparent just how poorly women of color are treated.

But a lesser known story regarding a beautiful young Lakota woman is just as worthy of our attention. On July 6, 24-year-old Sarah Lee Circle Bear of Clairmont, South Dakota, was found unconscious in a holding cell in Brown County Jail in Aberdeen. Circle Bear was jailed on a bond violation.

Witnesses stated that before being transferred to a holding cell, Circle Bear pleaded to jailers that she was in excruciating pain. Jail staff responded by dismissing her cries for help, telling her to ?knock it off,? and ?quit faking.? Inmates cried out for the jail staff to help Circle Bear, to which they eventually responded by picking her up off of the floor, dragging her out of the cell, and transferring her to a holding cell. Circle Bear was later found unresponsive in the holding cell.

I recently learned about Sarah Lee Circle Bear while attending a family ceremonial gathering. A relative set out a memorial chair for Sarah, a tradition of the Dakota and Lakota people. Sarah?s story was shared, and the circle prayed for her and her family for four days. In that time, we all connected with Sarah as a relative. She is one of us. She had life. She was young, beautiful, and she had a future. Sarah was also a mother. Two precious sons, age one and two, are now without their mom.

The family of Sarah Lee Circle Bear continues to grieve, and meanwhile seek justice for their beloved daughter. They are presently looking into different options for lawyers, and fear that without the right lawyer they may miss an opportunity for justice for Sarah.

While the family and loved ones await the results of a toxicology report, the fact remains that Sarah Lee Circle Bear, a beautiful young woman worthy of life, was blatantly neglected and treated cruelly by the jail staff while in their care.

When any person is taken into custody and under the care of law enforcement, it is their right to receive appropriate medical attention and just treatment. This does not appear to be the case with Sarah Lee Circle Bear, and in the state of South Dakota where Native Americans are the largest minority and hate crimes are reported at high levels, it is time to demand a thorough investigation into her neglect and her death. It is time to demand better treatment of Native women, and justice for Sarah.

Read more at http://indiancountrytodaymedianetwor...justice-161204
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

I used to get excited, but now I'm old enough to know better. Need a conviction.

Prosecutor: UC officer 'purposefully killed' DuBose

Sharon Coolidge, Kevin Grasha and Dan Horn, Cincinnati

A University of Cincinnati police officer went to jail on a murder charge Wednesday after his own body camera video showed him shooting an unarmed motorist in the head during a traffic stop.

Ray Tensing is the first officer in Cincinnati to face murder charges for killing someone in the line of duty.

The video proved to be crucial evidence to the grand jurors who indicted Tensing, and it stunned city officials, prosecutors and the relatives of shooting victim Samuel DuBose.

It also was a reminder that video, whether captured by witnesses on smart phones or by police officers themselves, is transforming the way fatal encounters involving police are investigated and perceived around the nation.

"It's an absolute tragedy that anyone would behave in this manner," Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said after publicly releasing the video. "It was senseless. It's just horrible.

"He purposefully killed him."

The video shows that Tensing, who stopped DuBose in Mount Auburn on July 19 for driving without a front license plate, speaks to him for a little less than two minutes before the fatal shot is fired.

When Tensing asks DuBose to take off his seat belt, DuBose says "I didn't even do nothing" and turns his ignition key, starting the car. Tensing then reaches into the car with one hand and, with the other, fires a single shot into DuBose's head.

DuBose did not appear to be belligerent or aggressive toward the officer before the shot was fired, though his lawyer, Stew Mathews, said Tensing feared he would be run over.

Mathews said charging his client with murder was "absolutely unwarranted." He said he expected an indictment, but on lesser charges. "Murder is the purposeful killing of another," Mathews said. "There wasn't any purpose to kill this fella."

Tensing, 25, faces 15 years to life in prison if he's convicted. The body camera video is likely to be a key piece of evidence at the trial.

"I think it's safe to say that this case is going to help the cause of body cameras across the country," Mayor John Cranley said. "I think we all hoped that the charges that would come out of the grand jury would match the video.

We wanted the right thing to be done."
    The murder charge came after 12 Hamilton County citizens reviewed evidence all day Monday as part of their grand jury investigation into the incident, which had put the city on edge and rekindled worries about the sometimes strained relationship between police and blacks in Cincinnati.

UC's campus shut down and classes were canceled Wednesday in anticipation of the announcement. Ohio Highway Patrol troopers were seen arriving on campus by late morning.

City officials also were taking no chances. Cincinnati police prepared for possible protests and unrest, while Cranley and other city officials asked neighborhood activists to help keep the peace.

That's going on here!

I watched the video and that cop is full of shit. His arm was not stuck and he was not in danger of being dragged.

The good news is he will probably get convicted.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Thank God for the body cam. That was awful to watch. So cold blooded.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

That's the face of someone who's truly shocked that his badge didn't get him out of this.

Kind of an empty, soulless look.

My guess is he will commit suicide before he can be convicted.

Interesting and so true .... real role reversal in those side by side photos.

It doesn't surprise me he is 25. I don't know many 25yr olds today who carry the experience and maturity it takes to be on beat.

We should probably look back at the ages of the cops who are doing this shit and seeing if there's a pattern.

DuBose video at link:

http://www.cincinnati.com/story/news...lish/30830777/
    Last edited by Shins; 07-30-2015 at 09:08 AM.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I just posted that in another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by WooFrigginHoo View Post
    I literally just said this in a text. Almost verbatim.
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post
    It doesn't surprise me he is 25. I don't know many 25yr olds today who carry the experience and maturity it takes to be on beat.

]
    The fucking douchey kids there when I took the NYPD exam like a decade and a half ago? Ugh, the fucking worst.

http://newsone.com/3159380/raynette-...-holding-cell/

A mother of eight is the fifth Black woman to be found dead in a jail cell since mid-July.

Mount Vernon, New York native*Raynette Turner*died*in a Westchester County jail cell, according to Pix11.*Turner, 43, was arrested for allegedly stealing crabs at a wholesale food store on Saturday. Police say the mother was going to be held*until Monday for an arraignment, but was found dead that afternoon.
    Pix11 reports:

They say that on Sunday night she reported not feeling well and was taken by ambulance to a hospital, then returned to her cell a few hours later.*The officials say Turner was found dead at 2 p.m. Monday.
    Herman Turner*says he doesn’t believe his wife was harmed by the police, but her medical needs were neglected. Turner’s medical history included*hypertension and bariatric surgery. Mr. Turner*waited for his wife at her arraignment at 4 p.m. on Monday. He and the rest of the family didn’t know she passed away until Tuesday, when detectives came to their home.

Turner’s husband*tells The Journal News:

“I want somebody’s head to roll on this,” he said. “I am not going to rest until I get some type of justice for my wife. That’s the bottom line.*No one said anything to me about my wife was downstairs, dead, they just let me sit in the courtroom all day long, waiting for her to come and be seen by the judge.*I’m angry, very angry. Somebody needs to pay. Somebody really needs to pay for this. I’m sorry, I’m not going to let this rest.”
    City officials claim this was Raynette’s third shoplifting arrest, but Mr. Turner*says his wife didn’t have police troubles in over five years.

State Attorney General Eric Schneiderman will investigate the incident. Governor Andrew Cuomo hired Schneiderman in July to oversee police-involved incidents that result in the death of an unarmed civilian.*This will be first he’s handled after the position was inspired by the case of Eric Garner, an unarmed Staten Island man who died at*the hands of a police officer last year.
    It is unknown if Schneiderman will launch a full investigation.

Raynette’s autopsy is currently pending.

In total, five woman including Raynette Turner have died in police custody:

Sandra Bland: The 28-year-old was pulled over by Officer Brian Encinia on July 10 for failing to use her turn signal in Texas. After an argument with Encinia, she was jailed. Authorities say she committed suicide on July 13. An investigation has been launched and Waller County officials have released several videos of her encounter with Encinia and her time in the jail cell.

Kindra Chapman
    : The*Alabama native was*arrested for allegedly stealing a cell phone and placed in the Homewood City Jail. She was charged with*first-degree robbery on*July 14 and found dead that afternoon.*Chief Deputy Coroner Bill Yates determined Tuesday Chapman died from “asphyxia by hanging.” Yates said Chapman also screened positive for benzodiazepines and tricyclic antidepressants at the time of her death.

Joyce Curnell: The 50-year-old was jailed in South Carolina on July 21 on an outstanding warrant for shoplifting. She was found dead in her cell the next day. An autopsy is currently pending.

Ralkina Jones: After a domestic abuse incident with her husband, the Cleveland native was arrested on Saturday. Charged with assault, domestic violence, endangering a child, and criminal mischief, she was taken to the hospital after appearing “lethargic.” She was brought back to her jail cell at the*Cleveland Heights Police Station*and was found dead the following day. An autopsy found “no suspicious injuries” on Jones’ body.
    Last edited by blighted star; 07-30-2015 at 01:51 PM.

lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Thread Information