Page 71 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21 61 69 70 71
Results 1,751 to 1,769 of 1769

Thread: Bad Cops. BAD! BAD!

LOL Utah Cop can FUCK HIMSELF. Bullshit apology will fix nothing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazarus View Post
    gangsta rap does not help the youth
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    DONT MAKE ME FUCK YOUR BITCH THAT PUSSY POPPIN

N/m different dick cop.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I don't think the Guardia Civil have ever been posted in this thread, but they're in the running for this week's Biggest Cunts In Blue award

There are so many graphic & bloody vids of them attacking voters in the Catalan Referendum today that I had trouble choosing which one to post. No-one was spared. They brutalised the frail, the elderly, people walking little dogs, parents carrying children. There are vids of Catalan's own police force trying to protect voters from Spanish police, & vids of Catalan firefighters forming human barriers to protect people.

There's also vids of them running into the polling stations in balaclavas & violently stealing the ballot boxes.

There's so much mobile ph footage still being posted that I'm sure I haven't even seen the worst yet

Here's a small sample :

Edit : & pix of women trying to protect the ballot boxes from police thugs
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by blighted star; 10-01-2017 at 05:07 AM.

What a shitstorm this is. People peacefully protesting (in this case by trying to vote in a referendum) being attacked by those who are sworn to protect and to serve.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    What a shitstorm this is. People peacefully protesting (in this case by trying to vote in a referendum) being attacked by those who are sworn to protect and to serve.
    I could see this happening here pretty easily.

So I want to know how much compassion this officer had when he encountered someone else with drugs??? Such hypocrisy!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...id=mailsignout

Video shows Florida deputy accused of stealing from dying man

A sheriff's deputy is accused of stealing from the empty house of a dying man while Hurricane Irma put south Florida in a state of emergency. The incident was caught on security video.

Jay Rosoff called the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office on September 12 and requested a welfare check for his 85-year-old father. Rosoff, who lives in North Carolina, told deputies the indoor surveillance camera in his father's Boynton Beach home did not detect any movement, according to a document obtained by CNN. His father, Moe Rosoff, had remained alone during the hurricane.

Three deputies responded and found Rosoff, who family members say had fallen and hit his head during a power outage, on the floor of the master bathroom. He was transported to a nearby hospital, and the deputies left the home. Rosoff died the same day.

According to a probable cause affidavit, Deputy Jason Cooke, who was not involved in the initial call, later came to the home and was shown on video going through the house. Police say Cooke has confessed to taking drugs from the home. He was arrested on October 19 on several charges, including burglary and larceny.
    Incident recorded on security video

Here is how the affidavit describes the incident:

Cooke, in uniform, arrived at Rosoff's home about an hour and a half after the other deputies left.

The home's surveillance camera alerted Jay Rosoff and his brother Steven that there was movement inside their father's home. They immediately watched the footage, and said they saw Cooke enter the home through the garage. The deputy learned the entry code by listening to the initial call, officials said.

The video shows Cooke go into the master bedroom, the documents say, but it is unknown what he did there because the camera is in the common area. He reappears a couple of minutes later as he walks from the bedroom to the kitchen. Cooke picks up an item that seems to be a container and empties it on his hand before putting it in his pocket, the documents say, adding that he does this again with a second item and proceeds to inspect the kitchen cabinets and drawers.

Cooke disappears as he goes to the rooms in the front of the house. He later reappears walking back to the garage and is seen holding his hand on his mouth as if he were consuming something, the documents say.

The deputy left the home minutes after he entered it. The Rosoff brothers reported the incident, and the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office opened an investigation.

"We were outraged and disgusted when we viewed this," a Rosoff family statement said.
    'A bad decision'

Another deputy identified Cooke on the video during the investigation. He was questioned and confessed to taking Tramadol from the home. It is a pain reliever that is a Schedule 4 controlled substance. Cooke also admitted taking some other medications from a death investigation and not submitting them to evidence, police said.

Teri Barbera, public information officer for Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office, said the department "never forgets about its duty to preserve the public's trust."

"Unfortunately, sometimes an employee makes a bad decision, which leads to misconduct," Barbera said. "We investigated and determined his actions were criminal in nature, resulting in the charges."

Cooke was released on October 20 on $28,000 bond and is on administrative leave from the sheriff's office.

The conditions of his release include receiving substance abuse treatment, random drug tests at least once a week, and the surrender of his firearms to the sheriff's office. Cooke is due back in court on November 20.
    'A perfect example of the opioid epidemic'

Cooke's attorney, Stuart Kaplan, told CNN this case is "a perfect example of the opioid epidemic, with respect to medication."

The attorney said his client has faced "traumatizing" circumstances in both his personal life and in his job as a police officer.

Kaplan said he understands the gravity of the situation but that he hopes people are "compassionate" when someone steals medication for personal use because of an addiction.

"The video speaks for itself, and it highlights the epidemic we're dealing with," Kaplan said. "People who have good intentions, good people, can get hooked on these medications."

The attorney would not comment on the criminal proceedings against his client.

Quote Originally Posted by Angiebla View Post
    He left an apology note? Ok he's crazy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Words Words View Post
    that's what makes him crazy? I thought it was the chips.

Oh, and this update happened a couple of weeks ago.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/11/health...est/index.html

Utah officer fired for forcibly handcuffing nurse who defied him

A Utah police officer has been fired after he forcibly arrested a nurse who refused to let him draw blood from an unconscious patient in July.
    A police body camera recorded the July 26 arrest of Alex Wubbels, a nurse at the University of Utah's hospital burn unit.
    Last month, an internal investigation found that Payne and his watch commander Lt. James Tracey violated policies when they arrested the nurse.

Payne's attorney said the Salt Lake City Police Department dismissed his client and demoted Tracey to the rank of officer.

Police Chief Mike Brown notified Payne of the termination in a letter, attorney Greg Skorda said.

The police department declined to comment on the disciplinary action, but Salt Lake City's mayor applauded the firing.

"The decision ... is in keeping with the high level of accountability we owe the people of Salt Lake City," Mayor Jackie Biskupski said in a statement. "In making his decision, I am confident Chief Brown balanced the unique stresses each of our police officers deal with daily, and the responsibility they have as leaders in our community."

Biskupski said the internal investigation found that Payne violated several city and department policies, including those pertaining to arrests, ethics and officer conduct.

Wubbels' attorney, Karra Porter, said the detective's termination is not a surprise to anyone who watched the body cam footage.

Quote Originally Posted by raisedbywolves View Post
    So I want to know how much compassion this officer had when he encountered someone else with drugs??? Such hypocrisy!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...id=mailsignout

Video shows Florida deputy accused of stealing from dying man
    Since dude listened to the initial call, he must've heard there were cameras. Numnuts.

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    Since dude listened to the initial call, he must've heard there were cameras. Numnuts.
    I had the same thought. Either he wasn't too bright, or he thought they turned them off after the man was taken to the hospital.

Ex-SC Cop Who Killed Walter Scott Will Learn Fate Soon

http://www.wltx.com/news/local/micha...ling/492655946

Quote Originally Posted by jlawrence View Post
    Ex-SC Cop Who Killed Walter Scott Will Learn Fate Soon

http://www.wltx.com/news/local/micha...ling/492655946
    Michael Slager, the former South Carolina police officer who killed unarmed black man Walter Scott, was sentenced Thursday to 20 years in federal prison.

US District Court Judge David Norton made his decision after hearing victim impact statements from Scott's relatives. Norton earlier Thursday had said the "appropriate underlying offense" for Slager, who is white, was second-degree murder and suggested a sentence of 19 to 24 years in prison.

Slager pleaded guilty in May to violation of civil rights by acting under the color of law in Scott's 2015 killing. Slager's 2016 state murder trial ended in a mistrial.

Federal prosecutors sought a life sentence for Slager, arguing he had committed second-degree murder and also should be punished for obstructing justice by providing the South Carolina Law Enforcement Division with false statements.

Slager shot Scott five times in the back "for running away, simply for having a broken taillight," federal prosecutor Jared Fishman told the court in his closing statement this week.

It's "time to call it what it was -- a murder," Fishman said, specifying second-degree murder.
    But defense attorney Andy Savage argued that while Slager's actions were criminal, they did not amount to murder. The appropriate offense was voluntary manslaughter, Slager's attorneys said.

A probation officer had recommended Slager be sentenced to 10 to 13 years in prison.

Norton recognized Thursday that neither the Scott family nor the Slager family likely would be pleased with the sentence he handed down, adding that sentencing is the hardest facet of his more than 27 years on the bench.
    http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/07/us/mic...ing/index.html
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Fuck the jurors that let these murderous cunts off.

Fuck them all to hell. They're as guilty as the filth that pull the trigger because if they didn't keep letting them walk, over & over & over again, violent cops would consider the consequences & show some fucking restraint before they sprayed bullets at unarmed, nonviolent, compliant people.

I cannot believe they let this lunatic walk. He is fucking INSANE

(judge refused to release the vid until today - after Brailsford already got off )

NSFL

This is Daniel & his unhinged killer, Phillip Brailsford

(could've sworn we had a thread on it but I can't find anything )

https://m.facebook.com/JusticeForDaniel/

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a3713946.html

The #WhiteLivesMatter protesters are silent so far, Shaun King & #BLM aren't though.

I noticed also today we don't have a thread for Daniel Shaver, so I'm going to make one, so if we do, can someone merge the one I'm about to make?

I never try anything, I just do it. Wanna try me?

Just came across a tweet from this kid's brother.

http://m.wsfa.com/wsfa/db_330846/con...tguid=kX8FSvEy
    Police: Teen resisted arrest, led to use of physical force
    WSFA 12 News Staff
    Dec 25, 2017 03:08 PM
    TROY, AL (WSFA) - The Troy Police Department has asked the State Bureau of Investigation to investigate after officers arrested a 17-year-old using physical force.

According to police, Troy officers saw the teen walk from behind a closed downtown business Saturday around 11:52 p.m. As the officers exited their patrol vehicle and approached, they say the subject fled on foot. Police say they apprehended the teen on Madison Street but he refused to comply with officers' demands to put his hands behind his back.

Police say the subject struggled and reached for his waistband as if reaching for a weapon. Officers said this led to them using physical force to restrain him.

The 17-year-old was taken to Troy Regional Medical Center for treatment then to UAB for further treatment. He was charged with obstructing governmental operations and resisting arrest, both misdemeanors.

Police say officers returned to the area and the path the teen ran and found a handgun lying on the ground. It was placed into evidence for further processing.

The case is still under investigation. Police say because of the subject's age, no further information will be released at this time.

& his brother's tweet

https://twitter.com/_IAmSpiff_/statu...16679611949062
    Justice for my lil brother , Didnt deserve what happened to him lastnight. Pray for the fam 🙏🏾💯
    As you can see, he's still in cuffs.

These are pix his brother posted showing his appearance before he was met with "reasonable force"

Dude is unrecognizable. Resisting arrest and obstruction, huh? Someone finally got wise to the illogical 'resisting arrest as the only charge' thing and attempted to add on an equally untenable charge. Pfft.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I can't even with this shit. Exactly HOW are we any different than any other country out there that beats and kills it's citizens at will?

Oh yeah. We're not. We militarized our Police.
    Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    I thought the exact same thing. Poor Brennen Tammons.
    Oh well, back to gum.
    ....or exchanging Puke's wang for spicy nuts.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    I know, right? What the fuck, puke? Willing to take in Boston, an Irish dude and like, 17 dogs but not Ron? poor Ron.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Babe 73 View Post
    I can't even with this shit. Exactly HOW are we any different than any other country out there that beats and kills it's citizens at will?

Oh yeah. We're not. We militarized our Police.
    And if you don't like it, you need to get out!
    Last edited by Ron_NYC; 12-26-2017 at 09:41 PM.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

I hope I am posting this in the right place.

This story left me speechless. I'm not known for having no words.

Lots of video at link.

Sheriff caught on camera ordering officers to kill unarmed man.

A US sheriff is being sued for using excessive force after he was caught on camera ordering his deputies to kill a man involved in a low-speed car chase.

Law enforcement officers tailed Michael Dial, 33, through Tennessee in April for driving without a licence.

During the chase, which only reached about 80km/h, officers from White County attempted to ram Mr Dial?s ute, which was towing a full trailer, off the road.

White County sheriff Oddie Shoupe ordered his officers, via a radio dispatcher, to "take the subject out" and "use deadly force if necessary".

According to a federal lawsuit, Mr Shoupe gave the shoot-to-kill order ?solely to prevent damage to patrol cars?.

When the car was driven off the highway into a ditch, deputy Adam West followed the order and fired nine shots at Mr Dial. Sparta police officer Charlie Sims also fired about five shots at the driver. At least one of the shots hit Mr Dial in the head. The father-of-one?s lifeless body was removed from the car wreck and he was later pronounced dead in hospital. He was not armed.

Body-cam footage of the incident confirms that Mr Shoupe gave the order to use deadly force.

?I said, ?Don?t ram him, shoot him.? F**k that s**t. Ain?t gonna tear up my cars,? he says on the video.

?If they don?t think I?ll give the damn order to kill that motherf***er, they?re full of s**t. Take him out.?

Mr Shoupe turned up on the scene after the shooting, and seemed disappointed to have missed the action.

?I love this s**t. God I tell you what, I thrive on it,? he said.

The footage shows that Mr West is clearly upset immediately after the incident, but Mr Shoupe consoled him by saying he was following orders.

?I made the decision. You don?t have to worry about it. I took that away from y?all,? the sheriff said.

?You don?t have to worry about nothing. Everything?s cool. You done exactly right."

Mr Dial?s widow, Robyn Dial, has filed a federal lawsuit against Mr Shoupe, Mr West, Mr Sims and the City of Sparta.

The lawyer acting for Mrs Dial said Mr Shoupe?s comments were ?very troubling?.

?I don?t know how you can thrive on taking a human life,? David Weissman said in a statement.

?That?s not law enforcement. If that?s the mentality of the highest policy maker in the county, that?s scary.

?Our lawsuit alleges that the force used here was excessive and in clear violation of the constitution.

?We will do everything in our power to seek justice for Mr Dial?s wife and child."

Mrs Dial told Tennessee?s News Channel 5 that she couldn?t believe her husband was gone.

?Why didn?t he stop? He was scared. I know him enough to know that,? she said.

?When I wake up every day and he?s not there, it?s like going through it all over again.

?I feel with every part of me that?s exactly what they wanted to do was kill him."

Tennessee district attorney Bryant Dunaway has ruled that the shooting was justified and said in a statement after the incident that Mr Dial was ?a dangerous and unstable subject?.

Mr Shoupe has declined requests for comment.

The case has come the light the same week that a grand jury has convened to decide whether to charge police officer Mohamed Noor, who shot dead Australian woman Justine Damond in July.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-a...ae82#sharehash

Nude photo of controversial Oregon sheriff posted on Facebook
    http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-no...ersial_or.html

LOL -
    "I am facing an unusual personal circumstance."
    Hanlin gained national attention in the wake of the October 2015 shooting at Umpqua Community College that left 10 people dead, when it was reported that he had once posted about a Sandy Hook conspiracy theory on his Facebook page.

Thread Information