Thread: Eli Coulston - Died Feb 9 2007

Eli Coulston - Died Feb 9 2007

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID =154339314

Hmmm my money is on OD
    - About me:
    I am a 26 year old recovering drug addict. My Family is my rock and have got me through this nightmare of a life. They have helped me realize i deserve better. I am very early in the process of recovery but i like who i am today. I am an open minded individual who loves his Juice Boxes and scooby-do snacks.

Eli Coulston

COULSTON, Eli, 26, of Big Rapids, formerly of Onaway, died Friday, Feb. 9, 2007, at Mecosta County General Hospital, Big Rapids.

He is survived by his mother Jane and step-father Trueman Martin of Onaway; father Jim and step-mother Jane Coulston of Lewiston; sisters, Heddy Jane Coulston of Petoskey and Christa Noel Coulston of Big Rapids; grandmother, Dolores Lappen of Alpena; step-brothers Chuck (Stacy) Martin of Traverse City, Phil Smith of California, Kevin (Linda) Smith of Kentucky, Steve (Christina) Smith of Minnesota and Larry Smith of Chicago; step-sister, Candy (Art) Teran of Novi.

A memorial service will take place Tuesday at 4 p.m. at Chagnon Funeral Home, with Greg Wilk officiating. Cremation arrangements in care of the Chagnon Funeral Home.

http://www.thealpenanews.com/stories/articles.asp?articleID=3824

Re: Eli Coulston - Died Feb 9 2007

and this -

Mar 25 2007 12:53P

eli you are more than just my best friend you are my brother and i just cant stop thinking about how if i was still living with you this wouldnt have happend but then i relize that god had plans for you he was supposed to make an example to all of us drugys i am one of them i am trying so hard for you eli some times i want to give up i cant take this shit no more you were my best friend and i miss you i so sorry for the fall out we had that summer i relize now i dont have any friends cause you were my only brother god damn it some times i get so fucking pissed i cant take the dreams of you being alive i hope more than anything when i die i can reunite with you we had so many memories together i cant even begin to understand why you why not some else i miss you so much eli shed so many tears i love you please help me understand i need an answer remeber suasage is way better than bacon i love you please give me a sign to help me understand this shit peace out your brother for ever love howdawg

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=152992028

Here's his best friend's about me:

About me:
    i am a 24 year old recovering drug addict with a few slips but now that my best freind has passed i am looking at life in a new light i will devote my life to staying clean

And, shudder, who she'd like to meet:

Who I'd like to meet:
    the person i would most like to meet is tupac because he was or is the smartest man dead or alive i love his out look on life.

A comment from his friend Christy to another kid:

Mar 1 2007 3:28P

Hey there. I don't ever know how to answer those questions. I will never be okay. He was my best friend. My everyday revolved around him. But I've learned to put on a front for the sake of my own sanity. I do promise to call you when I can defintively tell you what happened. We are still wating the results. I love you pal. Please take care of yourself.

Think that was because tox. was still pending?

[quote author=jesserz44 link=topic=6074.msg257621#msg257621 date=1175171061]
    http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndid=152992028

Here's his best friend's about me:

About me:
    i am a 24 year old recovering drug addict with a few slips but now that my best freind has passed i am looking at life in a new light i will devote my life to staying clean

And, shudder, who she'd like to meet:

Who I'd like to meet:
    the person i would most like to meet is tupac because he was or is the smartest man dead or alive i love his out look on life.
    [/quote]

I love tupac as much as the next person,
    but damn,
    is this a cult?
    <br />&quot;If you aren&#039;t going to use the head on your shoulders, I will remove it by any means necessary .&quot; <br />

I found this -&nbsp; :2eyesbleed:

My NAME is Krista Marie Neumann but most of you know this i just want you all to know im fine i did have an overdose off methadon and For everyone that takes these i want you to learn from my own actions that its stupid I used to think i wanted to die or not feel the pain i delt with evryday so i tried to take my own pretty much and if it wasnt for all my friends i probally wouldnt be here today but I did survive and Im done with all drugs it took a little bit of a scare to make ppl relize. first i thought the death of my friend eli would help but it didnt it made evryone want more to take away the pain but it doesnt it makes it worse trust me I used to think it was hard to concentrate till i seen the white light and ELI telling me to &quot;&quot;Go back home go back Krista your not done&quot;&quot; then i woke up in the hospital with wires and things hooked up too me i just want you all to know its not worth the pain from all the people whoo really care bout you so now drug free for ever Ill finally make people happy.Becuz thats all i want now is for you all to be happy and to find yourself. But not like me dont find yourself lying in the bed staring into the sealin waiting for somthing to make me happy the your mother balling glad to see your beautiful eyes looking back at her but no motion at all pretty much dead from the methadon. I put a scare on most of the ppl in this shitty druged up town so im just fate i guess my time was not done im here to tell you all to stop and recreate yourself and seperate the bad things and find somthing perfect. I did i found my hole family I never thought they cared till that day 03-05-07 watching evryone look at me waiting for me to talk and i couldnt at the time but thanks to ELI i have came back so THANK YOU ELI thank you. You were the perfect helped me find my self and make it easier for me to modervate. Once agian thank you Eli for sending me back.ONE LOVE.&nbsp;

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:vqYWa1ZZajEJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewprofile%26friend ID%3D111671011+%22eli+coulston%22&amp;hl=en&amp;ct =clnk&amp;cd=2&amp;gl=au

[quote author=Olivia link=topic=6074.msg269224#msg269224 date=1175646369]
    I found this -&nbsp; &nbsp;:2eyesbleed:

My NAME is Krista Marie Neumann but most of you know this i just want you all to know im fine i did have an overdose off methadon and For everyone that takes these i want you to learn from my own actions that its stupid I used to think i wanted to die or not feel the pain i delt with evryday so i tried to take my own pretty much and if it wasnt for all my friends i probally wouldnt be here today but I did survive and Im done with all drugs it took a little bit of a scare to make ppl relize. first i thought the death of my friend eli would help but it didnt it made evryone want more to take away the pain but it doesnt it makes it worse trust me I used to think it was hard to concentrate till i seen the white light and ELI telling me to &quot;&quot;Go back home go back Krista your not done&quot;&quot; then i woke up in the hospital with wires and things hooked up too me i just want you all to know its not worth the pain from all the people whoo really care bout you so now drug free for ever Ill finally make people happy.Becuz thats all i want now is for you all to be happy and to find yourself. But not like me dont find yourself lying in the bed staring into the sealin waiting for somthing to make me happy the your mother balling glad to see your beautiful eyes looking back at her but no motion at all pretty much dead from the methadon. I put a scare on most of the ppl in this shitty druged up town so im just fate i guess my time was not done im here to tell you all to stop and recreate yourself and seperate the bad things and find somthing perfect. I did i found my hole family I never thought they cared till that day 03-05-07 watching evryone look at me waiting for me to talk and i couldnt at the time but thanks to ELI i have came back so THANK YOU ELI thank you. You were the perfect helped me find my self and make it easier for me to modervate. Once agian thank you Eli for sending me back.ONE LOVE.&nbsp;

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:vqYWa1ZZajEJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm%3Ffuseaction%3Duser.viewprofile%26friend ID%3D111671011+%22eli+coulston%22&amp;hl=en&amp;ct =clnk&amp;cd=2&amp;gl=au
    [/quote]

Gross.

Thread Information