Thread: upside down Andy Android on mobile version

upside down Andy Android on mobile version

Has anyone else using an Android phone ever seen an upside down Andy Android face on the forum while on the mobile version of the site? I did last night, and frankly it was really adorable, but I can't seem to duplicate it.

I googled "upside down Andy Android face" ... it got me this????

ETA SHIT!! sorry Miller!! swamp creature warning!! kind of

Last edited by blighted star; 05-12-2014 at 01:21 AM.

Lol - Alligators and Crocodiles don't creep me out so much as "ah! don't eat me!" There was a pre-loaded pic on my digital picture frame of an alligator and it was just freaky lookin, I swear the gator was gonna come out and eat me.

Frogs and Snakes creep me out. Snakes way more than frogs. Just typing this about snakes I have to lift my feet because I feel like they're crawling all over the place and are gonna get me. Also, I get itchy (that's picked up from mom.) Frogs just squick me out lol.

Turtles I think are cute, but man your turtle snake dude was too close to a snake.

Lizards are eh, not really a fan but whatevs.

Quote Originally Posted by Miller22 View Post
    Lol - Alligators and Crocodiles don't creep me out so much as "ah! don't eat me!" There was a pre-loaded pic on my digital picture frame of an alligator and it was just freaky lookin, I swear the gator was gonna come out and eat me.

Frogs and Snakes creep me out. Snakes way more than frogs. Just typing this about snakes I have to lift my feet because I feel like they're crawling all over the place and are gonna get me. Also, I get itchy (that's picked up from mom.) Frogs just squick me out lol.

Turtles I think are cute, but man your turtle snake dude was too close to a snake.

Lizards are eh, not really a fan but whatevs.
    Lol. You'd LOVE our house. No snakes, I'm not a big fan of things with no limbs. But we have several of everything else hanging around.

Due to the no limbs thing, birds used to bug me a bit too when they fold their wings & look armless - & feathers are just evolved fish/reptile scales anyway. But we've done so many bird rescues now that I got kind of used to them.

The funniest bit is that you, me & frogs are probably in complete agreement on snakes.

Thread Information