Thread: Pedo gets his in prison... Mitchell Harrison (23), disemboweled by fellow inmates.

Pedo gets his in prison... Mitchell Harrison (23), disemboweled by fellow inmates.

a feel-good story for all you kevansvaulters out there... this is the second pedo to bite it in this prison recently.

Two inmates charged with murder after 'disembowelled' paedophile is killed in jail attack

Nathan Mann, 23, and Michael Parr, 32, charged with murdering Mitchell Harrison, 23

Soham killer Ian Huntley had his throat slashed at same prison last year

By CHRIS GREENWOOD and PAUL SIMS
    UPDATED: 14:19 EST, 3 October 2011

Mitchell Harrison, 23, was killed with makeshift weapons in his cell at HMP Frankland

Two prisoners have appeared in court charged with the murder of a paedophile inmate who died after being disembowelled in an attack in his cell.

Nathan Mann, 23, and Michael Parr, 32, spoke only to confirm their names at the five-minute hearing at Peterlee Magistrates Court.

They are accused of killing Mitchell Harrison, 23, at high-security Frankland Prison, in County Durham - where last year Soham killer Ian Huntley was slashed in the throat by a fellow inmate.

Serial sex attacker Harrison was killed with makeshift weapons, thought to be razor blades melted into toothbrush handles.
    Harrison, who was sentenced in January 2010 to a minimum of four-and-a-half years for raping a 13-year-old girl, was found by warders shortly after 10am on Saturday.

A source close to the prison said: ?To all intents and purposes he had been disembowelled. There was blood everywhere.

?We are still trying to work out the exact chain of events.?

Magistrates set Mann and Parr's case to be heard at Newcastle Crown Court, where the pair will next appear on Wednesday.

Harrison was jailed indefinitely at Carlisle Crown Court in January last year as the judge said he posed a ?substantial risk? to young girls.

He lured his teenage victim to his flat in Kendal, Cumbria. Once inside he ordered her to strip before raping her twice.

It was the third time Harrison, originally from Wolverhampton, had been in trouble for sexually assaulting girls.

When he was 13 he was given a formal warning for indecently assaulting a seven-year-old and when he was 15 he was taken to court for threatening to rape a 15-year-old classmate.

Detective Chief Inspector Steve Chapman, of Durham Police, said a pathologist found Harrison had died of ?multiple injuries?.

Last night criminology expert Professor David Wilson, of Birmingham City University, said the extremely violent nature of the attack was significant.

He said: ?The question is how can something like this take place in Frankland and why didn?t the staff protect him??

The Ministry of Justice said the incident was a matter for police.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2jW4oYhqx
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
    Last edited by animosity; 11-02-2013 at 11:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

not sure how accurate this one is.

Inmates lured child rapist to his death in 'cannibal' attack with plan to share his liver

Two prisoners who disembowelled an inmate so they could eat his liver were told by a judge today that they are likely to spend the rest of their lives in jail.

Michael Parr, 33, and Nathan Mann, 24, shared fantasies of killing while serving life sentences in neighbouring cells at Frankland Prison, County Durham.

They lured child rapist Mitchell Harrison, 23, into Mann's cell where he was pinned down by Parr, Newcastle Crown Court heard.

Mann, described by a psychiatrist as "a remorseless, callous psychopath" who "harbours cannibalistic urges" and is "one of the most dangerous men in the criminal justice system" cut his neck with a scalpel made from plastic cutlery and a razor blade.

He also stabbed him in the eye with a pen and, after he was dead, cut his stomach open.

He and Parr had planned to cut Harrison's liver in half and share it, but could not bring themselves to do it, the court heard.

Harrison, who was serving an indeterminate sentence for raping a 13-year-old girl in Kendal, Cumbria, in 2009, was found dead by prison guards as they released inmates from their cells on the morning of October 1 2011.

Robert Smith QC said Mann told prison staff he had attacked Harrison.

"He told prison officer Graham in a calm manner that there was a dead body in the cell," he said.

Officers found Harrison lying on the bed, surrounded by blood.

"When asked why they did this, both of them shrugged their shoulders," Mr Smith said.

"Nathan Mann said he had chosen the deceased because he was arrogant and they didn't like him.

"He said they had planned it for a while and just fancied doing it.

"There was nothing to suggest a fight or even a scuffle had taken place."

Mann said he tried to snap Harrison's neck before proceeding with the horrific attack, the court heard.

Both men were arrested and taken to Durham police station, where Mann admitted he and Parr had shared fantasies about killing.

"Nathan Mann told police that, after he had come to know his co-accused, he told Parr he had thoughts about killing people and that Parr had told him he thought the same way," Mr Smith said.

"They both agreed that they would do it and that they would eat his liver afterwards.

"They intended to remove his liver and cut it in half so they could both eat it."

But they were too shocked by the injuries they had inflicted to go through with it, he added.

In a note to prison staff found after the killing, Mann said if he was not taken to solitary confinement he would "do the most goriest killing they had ever seen".

Mr Smith added: "There is evidence he expressed desire to kill a fellow prisoner or prisoners during the assessment by the psychiatric team."

He said Parr had also expressed "fantasies" about beheading other prisoners and cutting out their stomachs.

Psychiatrist Dr John Kent, who assessed Mann, said he was "a classic, cold, callous and what I'd describe as homicidal psychopath" who had "compulsive homicidal urges".

He said Mann has a psychopathic disorder which "substantially impaired the defendant's responsibility for his actions".

At the time of the killing, Mann was serving life with a minimum term of 24 years after he climbed through the window of a nursing home in Leicestershire in 2007 and killed two vulnerable women, aged 72 and 56, who shared a room.

One died of extensive fractures to the skull, consistent with having been punched to death, and the other was suffocated.

He later told friends he was "the lowest of the low and they would hate him forever", the court heard, and handed himself to police.

During psychiatric assessments he claimed he could not remember the killing.

Parr was sentenced to life at Newcastle Crown Court in 2003 for attempted murder after he tried to smother a patient at a hospital in which he was being treated.

At today's hearing, Ben Nolan QC, mitigating for Parr, said the defendant "knew what he had done and owned up to it in very plain terms" after attacking Harrison.

Michael Magarian QC, for Mann, said he "takes full responsibility" and although there was talk of eating Harrison's liver, no cannibalism took place. The Crown accepted his plea of manslaughter on the grounds of diminished responsibility.

Judge Justice Openshaw said both men presented a "gross and obvious danger" as he handed them fresh sentences to be served on top of their existing ones.

He jailed Parr for life with a minimum term of 32 years, starting today.

Mann was given a life sentence with a minimum of 16 years which will begin when his current sentence expires.

He will have served 40 years behind bars before he can even be considered for release.

Judge Openshaw said both men are likely to die in jail for the "ghastly and gruesome" killing.

"I can't envisage circumstances in which either of them will ever be released," he said.

"They will face the fact that they may well end their lives in prison."

Speaking outside court, detective chief inspector Steve Chapman of Durham Constabulary said: "Mitchell Harrison was a young man who was by all accounts a model prisoner at HMP Frankland.

"Although his family never condoned his past actions, he was still their much loved son and brother and they were supporting him as he served his custodial sentence. His untimely death, and the horrific nature of it, left his family devastated."

He said the Prisons and Probation Ombudsman is carrying out an independent investigation into the circumstances surrounding the death.

After the hearing, Mitchell Harrison's family said: "Our lives have been shattered by Mitchell's horrific murder. His death was cruel and unnecessary."

PA
    Last edited by animosity; 11-02-2013 at 11:09 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Besides from the obvious barbarity, I had 0 emotional reaction.

I mean, I don't condone vigilante justice . . . but if two sadistic psychopaths were going to kill and eat anyone, it might as well be an equally sadistic child rapist.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trepid View Post
    Besides from the obvious barbarity, I had 0 emotional reaction.

I mean, I don't condone vigilante justice . . . but if two sadistic psychopaths were going to kill and eat anyone, it might as well be an equally sadistic child rapist.
    Seriously. I am not sad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post

Two prisoners who disembowelled an inmate so they could eat his liver were told by a judge today that they are likely to spend the rest of their lives in jail.
    He jailed Parr for life with a minimum term of 32 years, starting today.

Mann was given a life sentence with a minimum of 16 years which will begin when his current sentence expires.

He will have served 40 years behind bars before he can even be considered for release.

Judge Openshaw said both men are likely to die in jail for the "ghastly and gruesome" killing.

"I can't envisage circumstances in which either of them will ever be released," he said.

"They will face the fact that they may well end their lives in prison."
    I should hope so. No matter who they killed, I'd hate to think they'd be on the streets anytime soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Southern Undertaker Key West Digger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    not sure how accurate this one is.

Inmates lured child rapist to his death in 'cannibal' attack with plan to share his liver

Michael Parr, 33, and Nathan Mann, 24, shared fantasies of killing while serving life sentences in neighbouring cells at Frankland Prison, County Durham.

They lured child rapist Mitchell Harrison, 23, into Mann's cell where he was pinned down by Parr, Newcastle Crown Court heard.

After the hearing, Mitchell Harrison's family said: "Our lives have been shattered by Mitchell's horrific murder. His death was cruel and unnecessary."

PA
    Wonder if the family said this about raping a 13 girl?
    Last edited by Key West Digger; 11-03-2013 at 11:03 AM.

So they didn't kill him because he was a child rapist. They just killed him because they wanted to kill someone. Am I understanding that right? I hate to say that it was lucky, but....

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    So they didn't kill him because he was a child rapist. They just killed him because they wanted to kill someone. Am I understanding that right? I hate to say that it was lucky, but....
    Not just because they wanted to kill someone. He put his hand up by being irritatingly arrogant. If he'd been a nice paedophile instead of an arrogant one I guess someone else's disembowelment would be causing me this revulsion right now.

Paedo creep before jail

Wannabe cannibal creeps

Michael Parr (left), Nathan Mann (right)

Well ... the pix are actually creepier than the story! Or maybe they just kind of enhance it.

They look like a pair of cartoon villains.

And I'm very meh about this. Good riddance on both accounts, just keep these two liver eaters locked up please? Kthanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    They look like a pair of cartoon villains.

And I'm very meh about this. Good riddance on both accounts, just keep these two liver eaters locked up please? Kthanks.
    Co-signed.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

I'm not all about vigilante justice, either, but I don't feel bad about this happening at all.
    "A vagabond dreamer, a rhymer and singer of songs
    Singing to no one and nowhere to really belong." - Waylon Jennings

Who cares what their motivation was. We have one less pedo on the Earth.

Well, isn't that just too fuckin bad.

This is my favourite.....
    http://eyeforaneye.vice.com/blog/katies-revenge

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Thread Information