Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bryan Sweatt (27) killed his girlfriend and four members of her family before he turned the gun on himself

Bryan Sweatt (27) killed his girlfriend and four members of her family before he turned the gun on himself

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2013...gun_on_himself

A South Carolina man suspected of killing his girlfriend, her parents and two of her nephews before shooting himself was locked in a custody battle and facing up to 25 years on a burglary charge, officials said Wednesday.

Bryan Sweatt, 27, who had an extensive criminal record, was out on bond and was supposed to appear in court on Monday morning, but he never showed, authorities said.

They next time they heard from him was Tuesday when he dialed 911.

"I'm just stressed out and I'm about to take my life," Sweatt told the dispatcher.

Authorities said Sweatt went to the Greenwood County home of his girlfriend Chandra Fields' parents and hid out for several hours, waiting with a large caliber handgun for people to come home.

Police believe that he executed Fields, 26; her parents Ronald Fields, 51, and Melissa Fields, 49; and her sister's sons, ages 11 and 9 ? although he let four other children, including his own 7-month-old daughter, leave.

Officers went to the Callison Highway home after Sweatt's call and another chilling call to 911.

Officials are investigating after finding the bodies of two males, two females, and two children in a home Tuesday night in Greenwood County, South Carolina.

"I need an officer at 2007 Callison Highway," Sweatt told the police dispatcher, with the sound of a distraught woman pleading with him in the background.

Asked by the dispatcher if he had a weapon, he answered "yes" and said it was a .44 caliber. The woman could be heard crying and he told her, "Get in there" before the call disconnected as the dispatcher asked "What's going on?"

Police were on their way when the second 911 call came in, this time from the next-door neighbor.

"I just got four kids at my door that says someone just killed their mama," the caller said.

Coached by the dispatcher, the neighbor asked one of the children to describe what they saw.

"[Bryan] had a gun with him," a child said, going on to explain that she saw Sweatt had put her mother in the back of the dining room and then heard a shot.

Police arrived and attempted to make contact with Sweatt. At about 7:30 p.m., the SWAT team entered the home and what they found will haunt them forever, said Sheriff Tony Davis.

"Once you see a horrific scene like this, it never leaves you," he said.

Ronald Fields and his wife had been shot several times in the upper body in their bedroom and bathroom. The young boys were found in a bedroom ? 11-year-old Tariq shot once in the head and William shot twice in the head.

Chandra Fields was found with one bullet to the head in the same room as Sweatt.

The sheriff said the couple were not married but had a 7-month-old girl together. Chandra Fields also had two other daughters.

Police had been called to break up two arguments in the past but no violence was involved, he said. Before the murder-suicide, Sweatt was upset that she was keeping him away from their baby, Davis said.

Sweatt had an extensive criminal record, mainly for theft and burglary, "nothing of this magnitude," Davis said.

He was out on bond after being arrested early in the year and was due in court Monday.

"He was facing significant time," Davis said. "He didn't want to go to court."

Police believe he may have holed up in the Fields home as early as 1:30 p.m. They said it appears the victims were killed between 4 p.m. and 6 p.m.

When the four children who were spared ? Chandra Fields' two older daughters, the baby and a friend ? knocked at the door, Sweatt told them to go away.

The children said he told them everyone in the house was tied up, the 911 call revealed.

With help from the dispatcher, the neighbor tried to elicit details of who was inside the home. When they said the two boys were inside, her voice became choked with dread.

"Oh, Jesus," she said.
    http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...y-dispute?lite
    Last edited by Olivia; 10-31-2013 at 02:40 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

OMG, this story brought tears to my eyes. So sad. Why couldn't he let the other 2 boys go as well?? I know there's no point in trying to understand the mind of a killer, but he spared 4 other kids...

Quote Originally Posted by marakisses View Post
    yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Quote Originally Posted by curiouscat View Post
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

Bryan N Chandra
    October 17 via mobile
    u no who im talkin to when i say this but u are doing her very wrong u want tell me anything about my child u keeping her from her father after all ive done for u and ur kids but u think its ok for u to have her around all hese other dudes but she nos what u doing to her u trying to keep my child out of my life so she never nos who her daddy is just no that all this is gonna come back on u u say u a good mother huh i cant tell keeping ur kids away from their father just so u can be around another dude thats sorry as hell u cant call me or let me see my dagther u no u wrong and god sees all this i anit tryin to put ur info out there but if i cant see my child why not she nos what u doing to her and her father just no that.

Bryan N Chandra
    October 18 via mobile
    idk what nobody says or thinks about me idk anymore all yall can lie and say wtf u want to just remb i anit tha one u have to anwser to when ur time come idk about nothing but one thing in my life so u want to be like this god sees everything u do dont forget that

Bryan N Chandra
    October 20 via mobile
    well what a hell of a week its gonna be got court wed me and my gurl i hope tha best but i no im gone for a long time i just hope this judge dont slap me with tha whole 45years ive been praying everyday he dont but noing him hes gonna give me tha max idk what hes gonna do plz keep me in and my gurl in yalls prayers thanks.

Bryan N Chandra
    October 22 via mobile
    wtf is going on its all over fb my gurl cheated on me with a sex offender a fuckin pervert, wtfs goin on

Nick Horne Man yall are just bk n frth at each other. Yall need to just keep away from each other n stop all contact except for the kid but it doesnt get ne better. Just best time to move on n I dnt know u but thats not speaking on either of ur behalfs, its just what u lesrn over the years.... Best to just wing away from the drama cuz thats all its getting to b n in the end, itll save both of u from the hurt....
    October 22 at 12:49pm via mobile ? Like ? 7

Bryan N Chandra it anit that sum dude just texted me and said yea i fucked her and thats got me hot, she keepin my baby from me after all that shit i done for her and her kids i took care of them cuz she want work and just live off foodstamps and hud and now this shit, wtf idk what tha fuck is going on hell she was just here thurs morning after she droped tha kids off at school i got all my pics to prove it she puts me out there to be a bad person when its all her ive done good by that gurl and tha kids
    October 22 at 1:04pm via mobile ? Like ? 3

Nick Horne I dnt know either of u really but im just sayin, its gonna b drama if u keep worryin. if she fuckd someone else that obviously says yall shouldnt b together but as long as u keep lettin her go there, youre still gonna hurt. Its gonna hurt regardless but in the end youll both b happier n will prob even end up friends but for now id keep it between u n the kid. If uve done no wrong, the judge has no reason to not let u c ur kids...
    October 22 at 1:13pm via mobile ? Like ? 5

Karen Anne Mace Wish he would have listened to you Nick Horne
    4 hours ago via mobile ? Like ? 36

Bryan N Chandra
    October 22 via mobile
    well im just telling tha truth it anit no lies go ahead and jump in but when u come out u gonna be burning now every im sick of tha lies and bs from losers, im a man of my word i dont start drama i finsh it.

Bryan N Chandra
    October 25 via mobile
    Well chandra u already no what's going on now with tha det hope u ready now since u got us both in this mess they called Tammy today looking for u hope u happy now all I wanted to do was spend time wit my daughter but u wanted to be this way I gave u a chance u done this to yourself now u need to call me so I can let u no wtf is going on u on camera doing this I tried to text u and let u no but this is very important I swear to u, plz call me ASAP

Bryan N Chandra
    October 26 via mobile
    why dose everything got to be about u why cant it be about tha kids for a change, i guess thats tha way u like it though u dont care and never have u never wanted her to no me but always remember its gonna come back on u when she grows up and thats whats gonna make her hate u, u no ur wrong for what u doing and god is seeing tha way u doing tha way u hurting our baby but like i said its not about tha kids its all about u tha way its always been i miss her so much but i no in my heart shes gonna grow to hate u for what uve done to me.
    basically, he set up a facebook just to bitch about this woman.
    Last edited by animosity; 10-30-2013 at 01:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

And this is what happens when you have a public FB profile for anyone to comment. His cousin and others fighting about him and what he did, on the FB link above:

April Gaffney Rot in Hell

3 hours ago via mobile ? Like ? 7..

April Gaffney I'm sorry, I pray for his family having to deal with this but he will burn !

3 hours ago via mobile ? Like ? 4..

Shelby Sweatt April Gaffney stfu!! That's my mf'n cousin!!

2 hours ago via mobile ? Like ? 4..

Kathyjo ProudMommy Varner April aint no sense in that! so chill out!

2 hours ago via mobile ? Like ? 1..

Jessica Marie he killed innocent adults and children, he wont rest in peace, he'll rest in hell. Pathetic.

2 hours ago via mobile ? Like ? 20..

Kathyjo ProudMommy Varner Ok he will go to heaven for GOD to decide that! so hush!

2 hours ago via mobile ? Like ? 2..

Shelby Sweatt Jessica Marie bitch let him rest in peace u dumbass!

2 hours ago via mobile ? Like ? 1..

Jessica Marie So he deserves peace after putting them through hell? ha,okay.

2 hours ago via mobile ? Like ? 13..

Shelby Sweatt I know it was wrong..... but stfu he deserves to rip.....

2 hours ago via mobile ? Like..

April Gaffney He won't rest in peace honey, you better read the bible, I said I am praying for his family but he didn't have to be a coward

2 hours ago ? Like ? 9..

April Gaffney 10 Commandants , Shelby……he lost his peace

2 hours ago ? Like ? 8..

Dean McCollum He was a career piece of shit and should have been caged up a long time ago. He's burning now for sure.

2 hours ago via mobile ? Like ? 10..

Melissa Foster Im gonna say it once n only once to these dumbass bitches named jessica marie fuck u n any one that has somthing negative to say that was my lil brother he was the nices person n the world and yes the kids didnt deserve this. The daughter of bryan n chandra was why all this happened. If u dont know them dont post shit on here cause i promise u one thing this motherfucker right here will see u n i hope n pray to god u saved.

about an hour ago via mobile ? Like ? 2..

Ima Jean Ballenger Bradley I don't know either of them but my heart hurts for their families! May God be with them!

about an hour ago ? Like ? 3..

April Gaffney You are saying this girl caused these killings???? You may want to seek HELP

about an hour ago ? Like ? 9..

Sarah Rutland I'm sorry this happened. But Melissa Foster and Shelby Sweatt, please don't talk to people the way you are. It's RUDE and not called for. People are going to say what the say ...... you guys have enough stuff to deal with right now. Don't let people get to you. Like I said, I'm so sorry this happened. I'm praying for you all.

about an hour ago ? Like ? 2..

April Gaffney Meaning the baby they had together????

about an hour ago ? Like..

Shelby Sweatt Stfu April Gaffney u don't know wtf was going in bryan life so stfu

about an hour ago via mobile ? Like ? 1..

Shelby Sweatt & Dean McCollum u can stfu & stop talking shit!!

April Gaffney NO MAM

about an hour ago ? Like ? 1..

April Gaffney PEACE OUT

about an hour ago ? Like..

Victoria Jones Welch It sounds like CRAZY runs in the family. I am praying for the children and adults who have to make peace with what he did.

about an hour ago via mobile ? Like ? 21..

Lori Jo Cooper There's no excuse for what he did...I agree with others that he is rotting in hell for killing five innocent people!!

about an hour ago via mobile ? Like ? 8..

Jessica Marie It doesn't matter what was going on in this man's life, there is no excuse for what happened. I pray that Jade finds some type of peace in this horrible time. Saying that this is because of that precious baby girl is insane, it is incredibly messed up to even put the blame on her, it isn't her fault her father was an insane psychopath.

about an hour ago ? Like ? 11..

Dean McCollum That s.o.b. stole from me before. Fuck him. And melissa... how about the biggest thief in the world. And blaming their daughter. You must be sick too.

about an hour ago via mobile ? Like ? 5..

April Gaffney Blaming the daughter for this is freaking isane !!!!! God help you for saying that….

about an hour ago ? Edited ? Like ? 3..

April Gaffney I'm signing off before I go postal on here

about an hour ago ? Like ? 4..

Toby Gillenwater Johnson There is a special place for people like him, it's called Hell!! Such a sad tragedy.

about an hour ago via mobile ? Like ? 6..

Zadora Jackson Omg... really??!!!! Ppl are DEAD and this bitch playing the blame game... gtfoh

about an hour ago via mobile ? Like ? 6..

April Gaffney really, he was facing 30+ years for burgarly plus larceny, theft, forgery as well as dozens of traffic related offenses. so don't tell me i don't

Shelby Sweatt She not blaming the baby!!! All he really wanted was to see his child!!

Jessica Marie So killing himself and the whole family will make him see the baby?

Shaneka Evans in my opinion no finger should be pointed at a child for this happening. She didn't put a gun up to his head and tell him to do what he did!!! R.I.P to the ones he killed!!!

about an hour ago via mobile ? Like ? 4..

Meagan Roberts looks like inbred people run in this family..uneducated rednecks sticking up for a pu$$Y CHILD KILLER.

about an hour ago via mobile ? Like ? 4..

Shaneka Evans and FYI by you pointing fingers makes it seem like you knew this was going to occur. dont take this the wrong way im just stating the facts here. its kinda funny someone called the police outside of the home.

about an hour ago via mobile ? Edited ? Like..

Shelby Sweatt She not blaming the baby!!! All he really wanted was to see the baby

about an hour ago via mobile ? Like..

Shelby Sweatt Meagan Roberts don't shit run in the family

about an hour ago via mobile ? Like..

Sarah Rutland People: What she is saying is what caused this was the fact that Chandra did not allow Bryan to see the baby. Have you guys not read any of the stuff online? He didn't get to see the baby.

58 minutes ago ? Like ? 2..

April Gaffney really, yall are still saying thats what caused this sick action!!!!! Why didn't he handle it thr right way?? Maybe because he was facing 30++ in jail for his track record????

56 minutes ago ? Like..

April Gaffney Sweatt was due in court on the day of the killings and was facing "significant time," up to 30 years in jail, for a recent burglary charge. He was out on bond. County court records show a long history of offenses, including this charge of "assault and battery of a high and aggravated nature":

Read more at: http://www.heavy.com/.../

55 minutes ago ? Like ? 1..

Jessica Marie lol @ the fact that even heavy.com is appalled by the fact that people are mourning the loss of this psychopath

50 minutes ago ? Like ? 3..

Bailey Anne Gifford This whole situation is disgusting. To commit suicide is a personal decision but to take the lives of others with you is the ultimate act of selfishness...

46 minutes ago via mobile ? Like ? 3..

Kelly Jones Everything about this is tragic but the family's are going through enough don't torture them on facebook because of the actions of someone they loved.... I pray to god that something like this never happens again but it could have just as easily been someone in your family you never know what stressful situations will cause someone to do. Can you imagine if it where your brother, son, cousin that did something like this? Just because something this horrible happened doesn't mean that you just stopped loving them. But talking mean to his family and telling them whats going to happen to him is just as sinful as what he did.... God doesn't measure sin... Leave the family alone to grieve in peace. My heart and prayers are with everyone affected by this tragedy.

32 minutes ago ? Like ? 4..

Shelby Sweatt Its FAMILY STICKIN UP FOR FAMILY. Ain't nobody say what he did was right bc it is wrong !!

28 minutes ago via mobile ? Like..

April Gaffney HE MADE HIS PAGE PUBLIC WANTING TO BE THE BADASS , read below, so he made it public, we didn't

23 minutes ago ? Like..

Jessica Marie I love my family more than anything but, if one of my family members pulled this kinda shit I sure wouldn't be taking up for them.

22 minutes ago ? Like ? 1..

Denise Larabie no one knows what was in his head, i just dont think you should be defending him family or not...if it was my family i wouldn't defend them!! he killed the mother of his child and innocent people, but that being said you also lost someone shelby and i just pray that you and your family has peace too, because it wasnt you in that house it was him!!

22 minutes ago ? Like..

April Gaffney And everyone , myself included said We are praying for his family, because they have to live with the question everyday "why did our son(familiy member) do this to innocent people" no room for prayers for him, sorry

20 minutes ago ? Edited ? Like ? 1..

April Gaffney SNAKES IN HIS DAMN HEAD, thats what he had

21 minutes ago ? Like ? 1..

yes i said i will leave it under you storage he said cuddle with me i said shut up it over??? what am i doing wrong??
    Happy Birthday! I hid a dead body in your backyard to celebrate. Good luck finding it under the cement. You can only use a stick to look for it.

I cannot believe the idiots on his facebook acting like he's the victim and his actions were rationalized because he was undergoing a custody battle....because of course, all women are whores, never mind that he was facing significant prison time.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Is it just me or does he look a lot older than 27?

Oh, and what a dick. Fuck you, Bryan. Enjoy the heat.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

HOLY FUCK! His facebook page was crazy. I'm convinced his family is nuts too. Now they want the little baby to raise. Not that there is anything wrong with his family wanting to see/raise the little girl...especially considering the woman's whole family is just about gone.....but his family members that are posting on his page do not sound very sane either.

Kathyjo ProudMommy Varner I hope a sweatt gets her! we deresve to see her!

Here's another one.

Bryan N Chandra yea whatever im sick of it fuck everybody thats really how i feel every god damn body has fuckin hurt me so im on my last foot wit tha mf bullshit my mind nor my heart cant take tha fuckin pain nomore fuck tis shit
    October 18 at 8:06pm via mobile ? Like

Sorry, but I just don't see how in the hell red flags didn't go off for anybody with this guy. I guess there is nothing anybody could do, but his post on facebook was very threatening. You could tell he was not happy with his ex.

I won't post the picture here b/c it has 3 little kids in it......but I didn't notice until I read the comments. The front door in the background took a beating on it.
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

Here's the link to his 911 call before he killed them.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-revealed.html

Wow. I almost skipped past this thread. So sad.

- this is the beaten door berm was talking about.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2013...gun_on_himself

Thanks Olivia.

I've been sucked into this guy's facebook all morning. I never put to much stock into somebody's facebook post, but this guy really lost his f'ing mind on Oct 9. If I would have been on his friend list and read his post- I would have contacted the police.

I am seriously heartbroken about this whole story.

I really think this guy may have been on drugs.

October 9th posts. I'm going to copy/paste them b/c I believe his facebook will disappear soon.

Chandra
    October 12 via mobile
    i need some gurls to talk to anybody out there?
    Like ? ? Share

Bryan N Chandra
    October 12 via mobile
    go to damn bed what tha fucK yall still up for Lol im just sittin here wishin i had agurl beside me
    Like ? ? Share

Bryan N Chandra
    October 12 via mobile
    anybody wh@t to talk its fuckin boring
    Like ? ? Share

Bryan N Chandra
    October 10 via mobile
    anybody want to talk text me 864-980-2659
    Like ? ? Share

Bryan N Chandra
    October 10 via mobile
    this is to everybody out there im looking for a friend to talk to and hang out with and have some fun my number is 864-980-2659 plz feel free to call or text me anytime
    Like ? ? Share

Bryan N Chandra
    October 10 via mobile
    Mary Beth thank u so much for being here for me u are such a nice young lady u have helped me though so much latly and i love u for that their is not alot of people out there that would of done tha things u have for me i love u and thank u so very much.
    Like ? ? Share

Bryan N Chandra
    October 10 via mobile
    Beth Lee just buy tha shit stright out gurl its cheaper that way
    Like ? ? Share

Beth Lee what are you talking about
    October 11 at 9:59pm via mobile ? Like ? 1

Chris Butler Hes takin about layaway
    October 11 at 10:08pm via mobile ? Like

Chris Butler Talkin
    October 11 at 10:08pm via mobile ? Like

Bryan N Chandra
    October 10 via mobile
    chandra marie fields tell my daugther Ava that daddy loves her and i hope she dont grow up like u mean as hell and keep her kids from their fathers after all i do for u and ur other kids i wish ud be a good mother and stop holding Ava from me her daddy shes gonna rembember all this trust me
    Like ? ? Share

Bryan N Chandra
    October 9 via mobile
    u no what tha hell wit fb im gonna go public wit my shit im gonna let everybody no tha deal and do what u got to do to cuz i got so much one u it anit even funny play if u want
    Like ? ? Share
    Kevin Hill likes this.

Jamie Lyn Moon Calm ur nerves .
    October 9 at 8:32pm via mobile ? Like

Bryan N Chandra fuck that im gonna crack up now i been done to wrong to let it go
    October 9 at 8:47pm via mobile ? Like

Debbie Leigh Capley whats wrong baby
    October 9 at 8:57pm ? Like

Bryan N Chandra
    October 9 via mobile
    y hello jordan what happen
    Like ? ? Share
    Jordan Taylor Watts likes this.

Bryan N Chandra what do u want me to do come get u or what
    October 9 at 11:17pm via mobile ? Like

Bryan N Chandra
    October 9 via mobile
    im to tha fuckin point i just dont give a fuck nomore im bout to crack tha fuck up on sombody u want to use me and play me fuck u and tha whole world thats my feelings for u hack my account and say shit i never said its ok gods watching u all of u hope u dont get cuddys or herps
    Like ? ? Share

Bryan N Chandra
    October 9 via mobile
    do anybody no Whitni Jones fone number
    Like ? ? Share

Bryan N Chandra
    October 9 via mobile
    dont let this gurl fool u any of u guys out there cuz its a fuckin joke i promise u u may think its all good but tha whole time u being taking on a hell of a ride ull see u think its love if u want just watch how much u get played for a fool im not saying this happens to everybody because there are some good gurls out there that dont just care about money but these days thats all most of them are about they want a kid by u and leave u just to get some money out of u but guys good luck ull find out tha hard way
    Like ? ? Share
    Jordan Taylor Watts likes this.

Bryan N Chandra
    October 9 via mobile
    if anybody wants to no tha truth plz feel free to call me 864-980-2659
    Like ? ? Share
    Chris Butler likes this.

Trisha Moon Didn't no body ask for ur num. What made u think somebody would want it? Lol
    October 10 at 12:36am via mobile ? Like

Bryan N Chandra haha it wasnt for u lol
    October 10 at 2:31am via mobile ? Like

Bryan N Chandra
    October 9 via mobile
    u can block me all u want but that never dose nothing but makes u look bad its all ok god is seeing what u doing
    Like ? ? Share
    Johnathan Phan likes this.

Bryan N Chandra
    October 9 via mobile
    Gods looking down on all these people thats doing someone wrong and keeping there loved one from them u will have to anwser to him one day he never forgets these things
    Like ? ? Share
    6 people like this.
    View 15 more comments
    Last edited by bermstalker; 10-31-2013 at 03:26 AM.

Holy crap

I'm completely sucked in to "their" facebook page too (although it's very clearly just him. I think he put Bryan N Chandra to make it known to the other dudes she was allegedly banging that she was "his").

This whole thing is just sad on all levels, but I can't say that I would take those posts as a red flag. I have crazy drama peeps on my facebook page that post shit like that all the time and I just roll my eyes at it and keep scrolling.

This dude was definitely a murder suicide waiting to happen. I would almost feel bad for him if he hadn't, you know, murdered people. Seems like he was pushed and pushed and pushed until he broke. But yeah, killing folks is never the answer. Especially kids.

He called his parents before offing himself, and told them that he killed people:

GREENWOOD, SC - The parents of a man authorities say shot five people and then himself spoke about their son Wednesday.

The Greenwood County Sheriff said that Bryan Sweatt was involved in a domestic dispute with his girlfriends Tuesday night.

The sheriff said Sweatt executed three adults and two kids in a home off Callison Highway.

Sweatt's parents Pam and Sam said they received a phone call about 6:00pm Tuesday. An hour after authorities say Bryan Sweatt called 911 to say he was thinking of killing himself.

RELATED STORY: 911 calls released after 6 dead including 2 children in SC murder-suicide

"He told me and his dad that he's sorry for what he's done, he loved us," Pam Sweatt said.

She said she pressed her son for answers about what was going on.

"You didn't go out here and do something stupid did you, he said yeah, I killed somebody," she said.

Pam Sweat said she then heard the sirens.

"My whole body just got numb," she said.

The family said they are in a state of disbelief.

"I can't even believe in my heart that Bryan would do something like that, he wasn't that kind of person," Otis Sweatt said.

Pam Sweatt said that she knew there was custody problems between her son and one of the victims, Chandra Fields. She said Fields wouldn't let Bryan see his 7-month-old child.

"He snapped, I mean he's already said he's had enough," Pam Sweatt said.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/23838456/p...-about-tragedy

Chandra's nephews who were killed.

All 911 calls, including the ones from the neighbor. Edited to say that is one of the hardest 911 calls to hear. That poor little girl explaining what she saw/heard about her mommy getting shot. Gut wrenching.
    Last edited by debk589; 10-31-2013 at 10:31 AM.

They were Chandra's nephews, right? Cute kids. Such a tragedy...

Ugh. My husband just told me about this. We are not far from Greenwood, 55 miles. I am sickened just sickened. The children are precious. I cannot bring myself to read the facebook posts.
    If your a piece of shit and you want to off yourself, go ahead BUT leave everyone alone especially innocent children, who are now orphans.
    There is a very special place in hell for you Bryan, too bad we will not be able to see you SNAP, CRACKLE AND POP, you maggot.
    Where did I leave my Demonic Butt Sabre.....

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Quote Originally Posted by Nic B View Post
    They were Chandra's nephews, right? Cute kids. Such a tragedy...
    The two boys? Oh yeah you're right, I'll fix that!

In the first part of the 911 call from Bryan himself, you can hear Chandra in the background crying and saying "please don't point that at me" talking about the gun.

I no longer feel bad for this fucker in any way after hearing the 911 calls. Poor traumatized babies... I get that the responders need information quickly, but gah, I felt so bad for the kids being interrogated by the neighbor :( I also wonder if the neighbor had thought about the boys sooner, could they have been saved?

I'm surprised you felt bad for him in any way before. Fuck was a loser whose girlfriend left him and was facing a bunch of jail time, so he decided to get revenge instead.

right, good for his girlfriend keeping the child away from the criminal. this guy was a lifetime of trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

I'm surprised you felt bad for him in any way before. Fuck was a loser whose girlfriend left him and was facing a bunch of jail time, so he decided to get revenge instead.
    I just saw that she was "keeping the baby away from him" and immediately felt a little pang of heartache for him because he had "daddy loves you" etc. and pictures of the baby all over his FB. Of course, now he definitely won't ever get to see her, plus he made her an orphan, so how much could he have actually cared about her? Zero.

And actually, it was more like "daddy luvs u." I was paraphrasing.

Whenever I hear that 'keeping me away' thing, I know there are three sides to that story.

Also, it seemed to me like she was keeping him away because he had a criminal record, and that he was put out that she had a new boyfriend.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    This douche is an epic piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Whenever I hear that 'keeping me away' thing, I know there are three sides to that story.

Also, it seemed to me like she was keeping him away because he had a criminal record, and that he was put out that she had a new boyfriend.

I really just keep wondering why in the hell these women keep hooking up with these losers. Not only hooking up, but having kids.

Really, after reading his Facebook.......was he wonderful at conversation? Was he smart and funny? Even...did he have a great job and great future up ahead? Is he the type of guy you dream about having a baby with? What the hell was she thinking?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I really just keep wondering why in the hell these women keep hooking up with these losers. Not only hooking up, but having kids.

Really, after reading his Facebook.......was he wonderful at conversation? Was he smart and funny? Even...did he have a great job and great future up ahead? Is he the type of guy you dream about having a baby with? What the hell was she thinking?
    Maybe he was just good in bed On his facebook, he claimed that even after she got a new guy, she would still stay the night over there with him (just to hook up, sounds like it). I think this was even happening during their fight over custody of the baby an her taking him to court...

Thread Information