Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 50 Years Later - The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by emmy_dreamy View Post
    My father turned 14 the day the assassination occurred. He said it was the suckiest birthday ever. His party was canceled because everyone was watching the news and crying.
    My mom's BFF turned 17 that day and she has said the same thing to me!

I never had an overwhelming interest in the Kennedy assassination or its accompanying conspiracy theories, but now that all of this 50th anniversary stuff is going on, I suddenly find myself taking interest in it. I even looked up a bunch of his autopsy photos last night.

It's interesting to think how different things would be if this happened now. There would be a ton of video documentation, I'm sure; undoubtedly a local TV affiliate would be filming the motorcade and half the folks in the crowd would be filming it or taking photos with their cell phones. And the news would spread instantaneously via social media. There'd be a "RIP John Kennedy" Facebook memorial page with a thousand members before his car even made it to the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Murder from Within, Lyndon Johnson's Plot Against President Kennedy

Jean Hill confirmed in this 1971 interview that there was in fact a shot in the President's car. I feel lucky to share this with the thousands of people who've looked at the evidence of Secret Service involvement in the outrageous government assassination of John F. Kennedy. Fred Newcomb's son, Tyler, provided this interview a few years ago and I finally uploaded it for all listeners. It's only 2:23. HEAR IS THE TRUTH!

Roy Dennis: But ah, you do recall at least one shot from the front of the car?

Jean Hill: Yes.

https://clyp.it/gb0abnwx

Jean Hill was looking at the limo when Greer shot Jfk. FRAME 310.

Testimony Of Mrs. Jean Lollis Hill

Mr. SPECTER - What occurred at the time of the fourth shot which you believe you heard?
    Mrs. HILL - Well, at that time, of course, there was a pause and I took the other shots---about that time Mary grabbed me and was yelling and I had looked away from what was going on here and I thought, because I guess from the TV and movies, that it was Secret Service agents shooting back. To me, if somebody shoots at somebody they always shoot back and so I just thought that that's what it was and I thought, well, they are getting him and shooting back, you know; I didn't know.

Mr. SPECTER - Where was the President's car at the time you thought you heard the fourth shot?
    Mrs. HILL - The motorcade came to almost a halt at the time the shots rang out, and I would say it was just approximately, if not---it couldn't have been in the same position, I'm sure it wasn't, but just a very, very short distance from where it had been. It was just almost stunned.

The bullet hole was there after it came through the windshield. It was captured at frame 255. As everyone can see it closely resembles a bullet hole in a windshield. The darkness in the center indicates a hole that is surrounded by froth. This fact was confirmed many years ago.

https://www.google.com/search?q=altg...w=1280&bih=622

Boy frank, you literally post like a conspiracy theory.

See KV? This is why we ask you to avoid all the bolden get, size changes and underlining...
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Thread Information