Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: 50 Years Later - The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy

50 Years Later - The Assassination of President John F. Kennedy

November 22, 2013 brings the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination.

Anyone have any cool new conspiracy theories?

I had never seen frame 313 of the Zapruder footage until a few days ago when I was reading about the theory that RFK kept part of his brother's brain.

Oddly enough, my parents were messing around with their 8mm movie camera taking a film of my daddy playing with me on the floor in front of the television and the news breaking in over Lee Harvey Oswald being shot by Jack Ruby... [fade to black on the home movie].

Anyway - I was shocked over the photo of Frame 313. It is somewhat NSF so I will warn you now.

Possibly Considered GORY, Possibly Considered NSF photos/video in the next post of this thread.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    That's some crazy high velocity projectile to cause all that spray. Some of that had to extend 10 feet into the air (11 seconds into the video) . No way he's making it out of that intact.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    November 22, 2013 brings the 50th anniversary of the JFK assassination.

Anyone have any cool new conspiracy theories?

I had never seen frame 313 of the Zapruder footage until a few days ago when I was reading about the theory that RFK kept part of his brother's brain.

Oddly enough, my parents were messing around with their 8mm movie camera taking a film of my daddy playing with me on the floor in front of the television and the news breaking in over Lee Harvey Oswald being shot by Jack Ruby... [fade to black on the home movie].

Anyway - I was shocked over the photo of Frame 313. It is somewhat NSF so I will warn you now.

Possibly Considered GORY, Possibly Considered NSF photos/video in the next post of this thread.
    The first thing that comes to my mind is NQ had colored TV in 1963? Jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    The first thing that comes to my mind is NQ had colored TV in 1963? Jealous.
    LULZ I was maybe 14 months old that day, puzz!!

My folks bought a Bell & Howell 8 mm that they used from that time frame (mostly on Christmas and Easter) until I was 15 or 16 years old (the lights on Christmas morning - THEY BURNED!!)
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 10-27-2013 at 06:57 PM. Reason: typo corrections

Yeah, I remember watching that film in junior high school and being like "holy crap....that was his brain flying out." Poor Jackie. It probably landed in her lap.

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Yeah, I remember watching that film in junior high school and being like "holy crap....that was his brain flying out." Poor Jackie. It probably landed in her lap.
    You reminded me it's been way too long since I pulled out my old Birdman collection

It always breaks my heart how Jackie must have felt while all of that was happening. I remember reading somewhere that she was trying her hardest to hold his head together but knew he was dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I was 15 years old on that day in 1963. In 1971 when I was pregnant with my daughter, my due date was 11-22 and I remember hoping my daughter came a day early or later. Turns out she arrived on 11-24.
    That day, 11-22-1963, is seared in the memory of those who experienced the shock and horror of that awful day.
    The images are still vivid and painful. People were glued to the their tv sets for four days. I remember a great sense of loss and disbelief ... a true loss of innocence for the nation.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

My mom was 13 when it happened. She remembers that day being a very dark one. Everyone was crying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    My mom was 13 when it happened. She remembers that day being a very dark one. Everyone was crying.
    It was really awful.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    It always breaks my heart how Jackie must have felt while all of that was happening. I remember reading somewhere that she was trying her hardest to hold his head together but knew he was dead
    Jesus, that frame.

I think the image of her climbing on the back of the car hits me harder than the gross autopsy pics. Poor lady. I can't imagine.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

When are all the files gonna be released again?
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    When are all the files gonna be released again?
    Most of the records aren't sealed.
    http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/faqs.html#data
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    Most of the records aren't sealed.
    http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/faqs.html#data

Yeah but im sure the sealed ones have the real shit in there right? I mean why are they even sealed?
    And affirmative action is a very nice term for racial discrimination against better-qualified white people in jobs, employment, promotions and scholarships, and college admittance.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Yeah but im sure the sealed ones have the real shit in there right? I mean why are they even sealed?
    If I told you, I'd have to kill you...

srsly.

I mean it.

OK fine, your call.

I've heard that some of the records are sealed? Why? When will they be opened to the public for examination for my research?

It is a common misconception that the records relating to the assassination of President Kennedy are in some way sealed. In fact, the records are largely open and available to the research community here at the National Archives at College Park in the President John F. Kennedy Assassination Record Collection.

Congress created the Kennedy Collection when it passed the Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992. This statute directed all Federal agencies to transmit to the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) all records relating to the assassination in their custody. The Kennedy Act also created a temporary agency, the Assassination Records Review Board (ARRB), to ensure that the agencies complied with the Act.

In addition to records already open at NARA prior to the passing the Kennedy Act, the Collection now consists of previously withheld records of the Warren Commission, records of the Office of the Archivist, and newly released materials from the Kennedy, Johnson, and Ford Presidential Libraries. Other agency records in the Collection include records of the House Select Committee on Assassinations, records of the Central Intelligence Agency, the Federal Bureau of Investigation and a small amount of material from a variety of other agencies, including the Office of Naval Intelligence. The Collection now includes over five million pages of records.

With a very few exceptions, virtually all of the records identified as belonging to the Kennedy Collection have been opened in part or in full. Those documents that are closed in full or in part were done so in accordance with the Kennedy Act, mentioned above. According to the Act, no record could be withheld in part or in full, without the agreement of the ARRB. The guidelines for withholding records are outlined in the provisions in Section 6 of the Act. The full report of the ARRB is available online. A copy of the Act is in Adobe Acrobat PDFAppendix C of the ARRB Report mentioned above. In all cases where the ARRB agreed to withhold a record or information in a record, they stipulated a specific release date for the document. In addition, according to Section 5(g)(2)(D) of the Act, all records in the Kennedy Collection will be opened by 2017 unless certified as justifiably closed by the President of the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Jesus, that frame.

I think the image of her climbing on the back of the car hits me harder than the gross autopsy pics. Poor lady. I can't imagine.

I know, that image of Jackie right after he's shot in the head and his body slumps towards her. I don't think id ever recover from that.

My dad worked at Texas Instruments in Dallas, Tx that day. He had walked out to see the President pass. My dad was shocked that in the short time it took after he watched the President pass in the procession and walking back to his office, people were crying when he walked in because it had just been announced that JFK had been shot.

I have seen several documentaries on the assassination. The footage of Jackie still in her blood stained pink suit hours after her husband was murdered in front of her, standing by while they swore in LBJ always made me so sad. It seems like In all the people running around "tending" to things, someone would have extended the kindness of bringing the woman a change of clothes. It just seems like no one gave her one thought.
    Last edited by queenaevadamthng; 10-28-2013 at 07:17 PM.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Having posted my previous post I was looking for a pic to post of the swearing in of LBJ and found this. It is speculating that Jackie refused to change. Interesting article here...http://www.therightperspective.org/2....DbCYzGCY.dpbs

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    My dad worked at Texas Instruments in Dallas, Tx that day. He had walked out to see the President pass. My dad was shocked that in the short time it took after he watched the President pass in the procession and walking back to his office, people were crying when he walked in because it had just been announced that JFK had been shot.

I have seen several documentaries on the assassination. The footage of Jackie still in her blood stained pink suit hours after her husband was murdered in front of her, standing by while they swore in LBJ always made me so sad. It seems like In all the people running around "tending" to things, someone would have extended the kindness of bringing the woman a change of clothes. It just seems like no one gave her one thought.
    This article was a really good read and kind of offers a small glimpse of how she may have been feeling. It made me feel even more sorry for her but it's really a great read if you have the time it's kinda long.

http://www.esquire.com/features/flight-from-dallas-1013
    The Flight from Dallas

Wow!!!! Excellent read..Live, thanks for the link. I can truly see why Jackie was always so admired.. LBJ always struck me as an asshole...very apparent here in this article.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    That's some crazy high velocity projectile to cause all that spray. Some of that had to extend 10 feet into the air (11 seconds into the video) . No way he's making it out of that intact.
    That's also what I thought when I looked at the pictures/video.

It was def. an expert gunman that shot him b/c the bullet barely missed Jackie.

The whole thing is so sad to watch.

I always thought it was weird that they saved her blood-stained suit at the Natl Archives, but nobody knows where the hat went.

Notes from an interview with Theodore White (snipped)

http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/Camelot.pdf

"They were gunning the motorcycles; there were these little backfires; there was one noise like that; I thought it was a backfire. Then next I saw Connelly grabbing his arms and saying no no no nonono,' with his fist beating--then Jack turned and I turned--all I remember was a blue gray building up ahead; then Jack turned back, so neatly; his last expression was so neat; he had his hand out, I could see a piece of his skull coming off; it was flesh colored not white--he was holding out his hand--and I can see this perfectly clean piece detaching itself from his head; then he slumped in my lap...

"Then Clint Hill, he loved us, he was the first man in the car...we all lay down in the car and I kept saying `Jack, Jack, Jack' and someone was yelling `he's dead he's dead.' All the ride to the hospital I kept bending over him saying `Jack, Jack can you hear me, I love you Jack.' I kept holding the top of his head down trying to keep the...that long ride to the hospital...these big Texan interns kept saying `Mrs. Kennedy you come with us,' they wanted to take me away from him.

"Dr. Perry wanted to get me out. But I said `It's my husband, his blood, his brains are all over me.' Perry is a very tall, bald man. But some of the doctors were gentle. The priest. This priest. They kept trying to get a priest...there was a sheet over Jack, his foot was sticking out of the sheet, whiter than the sheet...I took his foot and kissed it. Then I pulled back the sheet. His mouth was so beautiful, his eyes were open. They found his hand under the sheet, and I held his hand all the time the priest was saying extreme unction.

"You know when he was shot. He had such a wonderful expression on his face. You know that wonderful expression he had when they'd ask him a question about one of the ten million
    gadgets they have in a rocket; just before he's answer; he looked puzzled; and then he slumped forward."
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by queenaevadamthng View Post
    Wow!!!! Excellent read..Live, thanks for the link. I can truly see why Jackie was always so admired.. LBJ always struck me as an asshole...very apparent here in this article.
    I'm quite young and didn't know much about LBJ but after reading the article I felt the same way. The article really moved me and I felt for Jackie. I could not imagine how much pain she was in but she still kept her head held high and handled herself with such grace.

I just watched an interesting JFK documentary called Dark Legacy. Has anyone seen it? Basically George (HW) Bush was involved in the assassination.
    It was an interesting take.

Thread Information