Thread: Mass Stabbing In Brooklyn Leaves Woman, 4 Children Dead

Mass Stabbing In Brooklyn Leaves Woman, 4 Children Dead

BY JOSEPH STEPANSKY AND THOMAS TRACY / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

PUBLISHED: SATURDAY, OCTOBER 26, 2013, 11:32

A woman and four children--the youngest an 18-month-old boy--were stabbed to death Saturday night in a rampage at a Brooklyn apartment, officials said.

A man was in custody and being questioned at the 66th Precinct stationhouse early Sunday, following the bloody spree in an apartment on 57th St., near Ninth Ave., in Sunset Park, a police source said.

The toddler and two girls--ages 9 and 6--were already dead from their wounds when paramedics arrived just after 11 p.m. The emergency responders rushed a woman believed to be around 30 and an 8-year-old boy to area hospitals, but doctors were unable to save them, officials said.

The unidentified suspect--who sources said may be related to the children--was reportedly found inside the apartment when cops burst in on the grim scene. "It's looking like a domestic violence case," one high-ranking police source said.

A parent who wasn't home when the residents were attacked, about 10:45 p.m., was inconsolable, horrified witnesses said.

"The father was freaking out," said neighbor May Chan. "He just came home from work and saw the police and they told him. He was hysterical." Police had to break the bitter news to the parent through a Chinese interpreter, she said.

"I always see (the kids) running around here," Chan said. "They run around by my garage playing. They run up and down screaming. They're little kids ... that's so heartbreaking. Innocent kids, my God."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...#ixzz2itwKMuyj
    Last edited by *crickets*; 10-26-2013 at 10:36 PM.

well this is fucking terrible.

The 25-year-old suspect--preliminarily identified as the children's older cousin--was arrested leaving the scene, his feet bare and soaked in blood.

The suspect, whose name was not immediately released, didn't flinch as cops led him in handcuffs from the house of horrors, witnesses said--even as one of the children, a nine-year-old boy in bloodied pajamas, was removed from the house in a stretcher.

"He was bizarrely calm," said one neighbor, who asked his name not be used.

"He was completely composed and answering their questions --even as they brought out two black bags with the kids in them," the neighbor said.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Of course he was calm, that's cuz he's crazy. Jezus. Piece of shit. I just don't get the killing of children. Psycho asshole.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Thread Information