Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Teacher Colleen Ritzer (24) found murdered in woods behind high school by 14 yr old student

no, is he into justifiable homicide?

So, he was in her freshman algebra class, and she asked him to stay after school for extra help that day...

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/201...rss_id=Top-GNP

DANVERS--The high school math teacher who was allegedly slain by a 14-year-old student asked the student to stay after school on the day she was killed because she wanted to help him with an upcoming test, a student in the class said today.

Student Rania Rhaedaoui said she was in Colleen Ritzer's algebra class on the last period of the day, along with the suspect, Philip Chism.

"She saw him drawing during class and she just said to him, 'I didn?t know you could draw,'" said Rhaedaoui, a 14-year-old freshman. "I sit really close to him, so I could hear," she said.

Rhaedaoui said she later heard Ritzer ask Chism to stay after school. "She just said, 'Can you stay after with me?' He just gave a nod. There was a test coming up, and she wanted to know if he had any questions on learning equations."

Cambria Cloutier, another 14-year-old freshman, who was also in the class, said she walked by Ritzer's classroom at about 3:15 p.m., more than an hour after the class had gotten out at 1:55 p.m. "She was standing at her computer, and he was just sitting there," Cloutier said. "It just looked normal, like any other day."
    .................................................. .................................................. ..........................
    The NYDN is saying that he followed her into the bathroom, punched her in the face and slashed her throat with the boxcutter. That fits with the criminal complaint, which says he "assaulted, then murdered her." He is being charged with first-degree murder which in MA is defined as murder with "deliberately premeditated malice aforethought or with extreme atrocity or cruelty." Also according to the complaint, he is 6'2 and 148 pounds..

his mom leaving court yesterday. looks kinda like a paparazzi pic of some starlet leaving a club..
    Last edited by *crickets*; 10-24-2013 at 11:49 AM.

Why the undecided face? I feel like a sads face is more like it.

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    no, is he into justifiable homicide?
    You could say that.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Quote Originally Posted by debk589 View Post
    Why the undecided face? I feel like a sads face is more like it.
    it's supposed to be a "WTF is going on with this crazy story" face..

Updated: Wednesday, October 23 2013, 11:31 PM CDT

CLARKSVILLE, TN -- A 14 year old boy accused of murdering his high school math teacher in Danvers, Massachusetts has ties to Clarksville. Philip Chism recently moved to Massachusetts after living in Clarksville for much of his life. Last year he attended Rossview Middle School and he starred on his Montgomery County Soccer Association soccer team. People in Clarksville say he was a quiet, smart and athletic teenager.

"Great soccer player. Probably the main reason we won the league championship last year," says former coach Jandro Herrera. Herrera coached Chism over the last two seasons. He remembers the polite 14 year old, whom other kids looked up to. "I'm sure any of his teammates would say the same thing, that he was just the nicest kid on the team, probably," says Herrera.

It's a description that's hard to match with the crime at Danvers High School in Massachusetts. Chism is accused of murdering math teach Colleen Ritzer and dumping her body in a wooded area near the school.

Coach Herrera was on the internet when he saw the name "Chism" connected to a murder. He read a little further and saw Philip's picture. "Once I heard about it, it was just complete shock because it's completely out of character. It's not something that I would ever imagine Philip ever doing," says Herrera.

Philip Chism lived in a Clarksville apartment. We're told his father was in the military. Another former coach, Mark Nolan, says Philip was a relatively quiet kid who never caused any trouble. Jandro Herrera says the crime has left him speechless. "Always the most respectful kid that I've ever had around...yes sir, no sir," says Herrera.

Chism completed middle school at Rossview in the spring and moved to Massachusetts over the summer. He is now charged as an adult and being held without bond. His former soccer coach keeps wondering what happened. "I want to see what else there is. I want the whole story to come out before people really cast a lot of judgment on the kid," says Herrera.

http://www.fox17.com/news/features/t...nn-17147.shtml

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    "I want to see what else there is. I want the whole story to come out before people really cast a lot of judgment on the kid," says Herrera.
    RIGHT ON, COACH.
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

So wrong. I'm still so surprised nobody saw him moving her considering the high schools janitorial staff was alway working late. And how he made it from the high school, to the movie theatre (about an hour on foot) without being noticed by anyone considering he slashed her throat (blood on his clothes), plus during this time in the season, it gets fairly cool once the sun drops. I'm also wondering if the surveillance footage will ever be released..?

Classes resume back to normal tomorrow for the high school, I don't know how any of the student could walk into that second floor bathroom without breaking down.

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    Watching news coverage, the reporters are always focused on why ......... fuck why. The kid beat her and cut her with a box cutter .... savage. Brutal way to die. The why is irrelevant.
    I know some people feel that way, but I always want to know the whys of it. How does someone even think it is alright to do that? I just don't get it and want to know what makes them tick so to speak. How do you disconnect to such a degree, at 14 FFS, to just arbitrarily take a life? I know it happens every day, but christ on a cracker......

From the pics on page 1 he looked awful small...boy were those pics deceiving! I just wonder if he made a pass at her or something and flipped when she rebuffed him maybe? She was awfully pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew View Post
    RIGHT ON, COACH.
    Yeah, seriously, "Don't judge him by that one time he brutally murdered someone. Think of the many times he helped our team win soccer games!"

Quote Originally Posted by MostStephanitley View Post
    So wrong. I'm still so surprised nobody saw him moving her considering the high schools janitorial staff was alway working late. And how he made it from the high school, to the movie theatre (about an hour on foot) without being noticed by anyone considering he slashed her throat (blood on his clothes), plus during this time in the season, it gets fairly cool once the sun drops. I'm also wondering if the surveillance footage will ever be released..?

Classes resume back to normal tomorrow for the high school, I don't know how any of the student could walk into that second floor bathroom without breaking down.
    I read that he changed clothes after he killed her - maybe that's one reason he's been charged with 1st degree (premeditated?) murder...did he bring a change of clothes with him that day? And I'd like to know how he got her body down a flight of stairs to the recycling bin without being seen too. (He dragged the bin with her in it out to the woods and dumped her there.)

Quote Originally Posted by sarabei View Post
    I know some people feel that way, but I always want to know the whys of it. How does someone even think it is alright to do that? I just don't get it and want to know what makes them tick so to speak. How do you disconnect to such a degree, at 14 FFS, to just arbitrarily take a life? I know it happens every day, but christ on a cracker......
    Sadly, there is often no reason why someone commits such a horrific act ..... oftentimes it just happens to be the extremely bad luck and terrible fate of many victims to cross paths with a psychopath or crackpot.

It is most distressing .... I do believe our culture of violent entertainment is a factor as the movies and games with graphic, violent, hideous images desensitizes young people. Rant over.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Bellaboo View Post
    Sadly, there is often no reason why someone commits such a horrific act ..... oftentimes it just happens to be the extremely bad luck and terrible fate of many victims to cross paths with a psychopath or crackpot.

It is most distressing .... I do believe our culture of violent entertainment is a factor as the movies and games with graphic, violent, hideous images desensitizes young people. Rant over.
    I know, I get where you are coming from totally. I understand about the desensitizing; but I grew up watching violent films and horror films....I always knew and felt killing things was wrong, hurting things was wrong. Do you think there is something inherently "off" with the kids or people who do these things? I know I can't use myself as a scale, but I was taught respect of elders, right from wrong....were these kids? What happened in their lives to make them the way they are? It has to be more than just television doesn't it? There is a total disconnect now days from people...no empathy and sympathy for others...does this come from TV? Internet, where you are anonymous? Or has this type of thing always went on and we just hear about it more because of how readily available information is nowdays?

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by sarabei View Post
    I know, I get where you are coming from totally. I understand about the desensitizing; but I grew up watching violent films and horror films....I always knew and felt killing things was wrong, hurting things was wrong. Do you think there is something inherently "off" with the kids or people who do these things? I know I can't use myself as a scale, but I was taught respect of elders, right from wrong....were these kids? What happened in their lives to make them the way they are? It has to be more than just television doesn't it? There is a total disconnect now days from people...no empathy and sympathy for others...does this come from TV? Internet, where you are anonymous? Or has this type of thing always went on and we just hear about it more because of how readily available information is nowdays?
    e
    I think you're right on both counts! One, yes, we're inundated with violence on TV and the net, it's so easily accessible, anyone can find it. And yes, it has always gone on, but we hear about it more often because of the rapid "instant gratification" world we live in where we can not only be notified immediately on our phones of any recent school shooting, but in the same bulletin they let us know that Justin Bieber just took a shit.

And I want to hear more about how this kid was raised. Obviously he has some hidden issues if he's "the most respectful student" but kills his goddamn teacher.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Yeah, I'm going on the record and saying that people were a lot more savage and monstrous BEFORE the internet and media made it more and more difficult to get away with this shit. Look at the history of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    I read that he changed clothes after he killed her - maybe that's one reason he's been charged with 1st degree (premeditated?) murder...did he bring a change of clothes with him that day? And I'd like to know how he got her body down a flight of stairs to the recycling bin without being seen too. (He dragged the bin with her in it out to the woods and dumped her there.)
    Since he was on the soccer team, I'm sure he had a change of clothes in his locker for after practice. But like you said, did he bring them to class or did he go to his locker at some point before/after?

As for the recycling bin thing, I don't think it would strike me as suspicious if I saw someone carting it down the stairs (unless of course they were covered in blood). Back in high school, we always had to drag them back and forth while working on projects. Really though, it's so weird. I have absolutely no idea whether it was premeditated.

Yeah, I'm going on the record and saying that people were a lot more savage and monstrous BEFORE the internet and media made it more and more difficult to get away with this shit. Look at the history of the world.
    True. I see the Catholic church creating a Facebook Event for the Spanish Inquisition. Will you be attending? YES NO MAYBE
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    True. I see the Catholic church creating a Facebook Event for the Spanish Inquisition. Will you be attending? YES NO MAYBE

Yeah add me to the list of those who think we've never had it so good...

My great grandparents fled from persecution in Russia. Family members who were left behind disappeared and were, most likely killed by Stalin and his bunch. They came to the states, homesteaded, planted crops, by walking behind a mule and watched them get hailed out 3 seasons in a row. If it hadn't been for the charity of the neighbors they would have starved. No WIC, no food stamps, no crop insurance. My grandmother died of kidney failure at 42, she also had tuberculosis, was kind of a foot race to see which would kill her first. And these folks had things relatively good compared to other folks.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar

Yea, I ain't gonna say it's worse now. People are dumb.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Heh, take this talk and back me in the thread about the muscular dystrophy kids!

The teen was captured on the security cameras wearing white gloves and stalking Ritzer as she went into a second-floor women's bathroom, WHDH-TV reported.

Sources told the news station that the calculated killer struck the beloved teacher twice before slashing her throat with a box cutter. The teen--covered in blood--stuffed Ritzer's body into a recycling bin, which he wheeled from the bathroom and out of the school, the station reported.

Chism covered Ritzer's body with leaves before the teen grabbed a change of clothes from his black backpack, sources told the news station.

Ritzer had asked Chism to stay after the final bell when she caught the teen drawing during her Algebra 1 class, students said.
    White gloves??

So then, after SLASHING HER THROAT and dumping her body in the woods, he uses HER CREDIT CARD to treat himself to dinner and a movie. Because that's what you do when you're celebrating?

Chism then went to the Hollywood Hit movie theater a couple of miles away from the school and bought a ticket to the 4:30 p.m. showing of Woody Allen's 'Blue Jasmine.'

He left the theater about 6:10 p.m., when the film was over, and smashed his and Ritzer's cellphones in the parking lot, WHDH-TV reported. He then went to a nearby Wendy's restaurant and used the slain teacher's credit card to buy a meal.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1496308
    This just keeps getting more and more bizarro..
    Last edited by *crickets*; 10-27-2013 at 06:13 PM.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Killin' makes him hungry. Little asshole. I could so completely post the first shit that came into my head but alas, I'll refrain.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

I'm thinking this kid was a ticking time bomb just waiting to go off. It seems like something very trivial provoked him.

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Killin' makes him hungry. Little asshole. I could so completely post the first shit that came into my head but alas, I'll refrain.
    Please, don't hold back on our account!

Thread Information