Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Teacher Colleen Ritzer (24) found murdered in woods behind high school by 14 yr old student

Chism had recently relocated to Danvers from Tennessee, police said on their Facebook page. According to teammates, Chism is the leading scorer for the school's junior varsity soccer team as a striker. The teammates said that on Tuesday, Chism failed to make the team practice at 4 p.m. and also missed a regular team dinner that is usually held at 6 p.m. at a teammate's home.

Four members of the team said in an interview that Chism was amiable, hard-working, pleasant, and had managed to collect some friends around him in his first months in a new school. They described him as about 6 feet tall, with a love of soccer.

Ritzer was a 2007 graduate of Andover High School. She received a bachelor's in 2011 from Assumption College in Worcester. She was earning a master's degree at Salem State University.

- See more at: http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013....r0btMfPm.dpuf
    Last edited by *crickets*; 10-23-2013 at 11:05 AM.

He liked skateboarding-

Little is known about a possible motive, though some details of Chism's life are starting to emerge.

He has moved around the country several times in his young life -- including attending fourth-grade at a Clarksville, Tennessee, elementary school before moving on to fifth grade in Boca Raton, Florida, said Clarksville-Montgomery County, Tennessee, school system spokeswoman Elise Shelton.

Chism spent third, sixth, seventh and eighth grades at Rossville Middle School in Clarksville, according to Shelton, before heading about 1,150 miles northeast to Massachusetts.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/23/justic...dex.html?hp_t1

Colleen Ritzer lived at home with her parents, 20-year-old brother and 18-year-old sister.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Chism had recently relocated to Danvers from Tennessee, police said on their Facebook page. According to teammates, Chism is the leading scorer for the school's junior varsity soccer team as a striker. The teammates said that on Tuesday, Chism failed to make the team practice at 4 p.m. and also missed a regular team dinner that is usually held at 6 p.m. at a teammate's home.

Four members of the team said in an interview that Chism was amiable, hard-working, pleasant, and had managed to collect some friends around him in his first months in a new school. They described him as about 6 feet tall, with a love of soccer.

Ritzer was a 2007 graduate of Andover High School. She received a bachelor's in 2011 from Assumption College in Worcester. She was earning a master's degree at Salem State University.

- See more at: http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013....r0btMfPm.dpuf
    Jesus, 6 feet tall at 14?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Video of Philip during his arraignment this afternoon.

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/237...o-police-probe

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    I was 5'8 at 10. Kids sprout.

My guess going in is that this will either be 'sordid' in the sense that he had some unrequited crush on her since she was so young, or that it was over something stupid like a grade.

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Yeah, one source said 6'2.

So what I want to know is, what the HELL HAPPENED? From what I've read so far he was a quiet kid, athletic and his classmates seemed to like him although they didn't know him that well yet. Nothing about him being in trouble or anything..

Well, he was 14. He just started out with a bang.

For my Green Eyes!

Boy, 14, 'slashed teacher, 24, to death in high school bathroom with box cutter' then went to see Woody Allen movie

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Woody Allen movie? That's just sick.

Some things are just inexcusable.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    For my Green Eyes!
    Holy shit how did he commit such a brutal murder with so many people around? She had to have screamed-and blood must have been everywhere?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

I thought he did it after school?

This just breaks my heart. I was looking at her Twitter account she had for her students and you could just see how much she connected with them and tried to make Math fun for them. What an amazing gift she had. I'm just sickened by this.

The students tweeted the Red Sox, since she was from Mass., and they are going to do a moment of silence for her before the game. Unless I missed it, it should be in a minute or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Chauncy View Post
    Huh? you're a woman?

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    I thought he did it after school?
    Yeah as far as I can tell it was after school hours but there was some relay for life event on the 1st floor. Apparently no one noticed him wheeling a recycling bin out?
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

When I heard he was last spotted at a movie theater before he 'went missing', I kept thinking, surely they mean outside the theater, and NOT that he saw a movie after he killed her...
    Last edited by *crickets*; 10-23-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    When I heard he was last spotted at a movie theater before he 'went missing', I kept thinking, surely they mean outside the theater, and NOT that he saw a movie after he killed her...
    Oh, what do you usually do after murder?
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Oh, what do you usually do after murder?
    I usually watch Crusader Rabbit. Or Happy Tree Friends.

You were right before - choosing to see a Woody Allen movie any time, but after something like this? & at the age of 14!! Sorry, but it's just sick.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    I wonder if he planned to kill her specifically, or if it was crime of opportunity. I mean, he had a box cutter, and its not something you usually carry around....so I think he intended to kill from the get-go.

I still cant believe that he managed to get her body to the woods withough being noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    I wonder if he planned to kill her specifically, or if it was crime of opportunity. I mean, he had a box cutter, and its not something you usually carry around....so I think he intended to kill from the get-go.

I still cant believe that he managed to get her body to the woods withough being noticed.
    Could he have had a woodwork class? I know he was only 14, but even with their standard lack of organisation, he'd have to plan better than this? Back up thread someone mentioned 3 separate functions were being held at the school at the time. Plus he was expected at a regular soccer? practice & following that, a regular dinner where his absence was noted - & then his "plan" was to deflect suspicion by going missing & wandering aimlessly down the highway?

This is just weird - it's the second story in a week of a "good kid" losing it, attacking someone in a deserted bathroom, then taking off (although of course they're VERY different stories with totally different outcomes & the bathroom is probably a pretty common place for assaults on school premises - so I've just negated most of my own comment & will shut up now).

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Yeah, when I saw this on my Verizon frontpage yesterday I was like whaaaat? Little bastard. But seriously, with all that moving around that kid had to do? Shit. Now this stupid little fuck has ended a promising life, and for what? What a little asshole. Why'd he choose her? Was he just looking to kill or did he have a reason? Can't wait to hear the explanations for this one. Oh, and fuck his reasons. Prick.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Yeah, when I saw this on my Verizon frontpage yesterday I was like whaaaat? Little bastard. But seriously, with all that moving around that kid had to do? Shit. Now this stupid little fuck has ended a promising life, and for what? What a little asshole. Why'd he choose her? Was he just looking to kill or did he have a reason? Can't wait to hear the explanations for this one. Oh, and fuck his reasons. Prick.
    Okay I'm glad you ended it like that, for a second I thought you were going to say he did it because he had to move around
    Last edited by HockeyGirl; 10-24-2013 at 09:10 AM.

I know that around here, some kids carry boxcutters on the streets if they think they are gonna run into trouble. (Or are looking to cause it)
    My point being that it could be something he carried around regularly. It doesnt sound like he was a "hang out on the streets" kind of kid but you never know I guess.
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

I agree, he wasnt an on the streets type thug kid from what Ive read, but new details paint him a little darker than that

From someone at the school:

'Apparently the boy hid in school after class, he didn't go home at all. Then I heard he forced her into the bathroom and attacked her with a knife from the art room.

'People are saying he then dragged her down the stairs and got rid of her body in a recycling bin. No one has any idea why he did it. It is a tragedy.'
    this hasnt been confirmed

Watching news coverage, the reporters are always focused on why ......... fuck why. The kid beat her and cut her with a box cutter .... savage. Brutal way to die. The why is irrelevant.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves" .. Confucius
    "The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation " ...... Henry David Thoreau

sucks to your ass-mar Nancy Drew's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HockeyGirl View Post
    Okay I'm glad you ended it like that, for a second I thought you were going to say it was because he had to move around he had to do
    What, have you met Kevan?
    oMG, yeah, no, AMY is in no way superior to Tara. Never.

Thread Information