Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Teacher Colleen Ritzer (24) found murdered in woods behind high school by 14 yr old student

this is confusing to me, too. so he posed the body inside the garbage can? that seems like a difficult task. or he took her out of it and posed her in the woods?

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    this is confusing to me, too. so he posed the body inside the garbage can? that seems like a difficult task. or he took her out of it and posed her in the woods?
    She was on the ground in the posed position and the garbage can was nearby. So, he hauled her over there in the can and then took the time to take her our again and pose her.

Quote Originally Posted by emmieslost View Post
    I'm assuming this.

thanks for the clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post

This is p.5 of the 9-page police affidavit that was released today, tweeted by a reporter from the Boston Herald.

There is nothing in the affidavit about what order or where the events took place, i.e. if she was raped before or after her throat was slit etc. Just describing how & where her body was found. As far as I can tell all the articles talking about how she was raped before or after she was murdered are just speculation.

The brutality and depravity of this is right up there with Ted Bundy as far as how her body was staged and the kid taking a 'souvenir' of the crime (her underwear.) And the rage and hatred towards the victim. Terrifying that no one who knew the kid had a clue there was anything 'off' about him.
    Here is the affidavit describing how she was found. Very deliberately posed.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Jesus christ. :(

why would he position her like that and then try to conceal her body? I thought that most people who positioned their victims wanted them found, so they wouldn't try to hide anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    Jesus christ. :(

why would he position her like that and then try to conceal her body? I thought that most people who positioned their victims wanted them found, so they wouldn't try to hide anything.
    He probably did want her found - he might have just wanted to give himself a head start to disappear
    You're entitled to your own opinions. You're not entitled to your own facts.- D. Moynihan
    Quote Originally Posted by aquatwins View Post
    I WILL STICK MY DICK IN YOUR HEAD

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    he stuffed a tree in her vagina. what a sick, twisted piece of shit.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Monter View Post
    He probably did want her found - he might have just wanted to give himself a head start to disappear
    I did think of that, it just seemed like a half assed attempt at hiding her wouldnt give him that much of a head start.

I really wonder what this kids home life was like. If he had any weird online searches/fetishes. What kind of signs were there that something was seriously wrong with him.

What kind of pathologies usually present at his age?
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    I did think of that, it just seemed like a half assed attempt at hiding her wouldnt give him that much of a head start.

I really wonder what this kids home life was like. If he had any weird online searches/fetishes. What kind of signs were there that something was seriously wrong with him.

What kind of pathologies usually present at his age?
    Killing his teacher is a big red flag.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Killing his teacher is a big red flag.
    NO WAI!!!

I really want to see this kid's internet history. It will be a fascinating trial (IF he doesn't end up pleading guilty/copping a plea.)

Omg. I am shaking and nauseous after reading that. How fucking awful. Poor woman. That kid is so fucked up. Gag.
    Jenn

another charge of aggravated rape yesterday, based on "new evidence" that he had forcible sexual intercourse with her in the bathroom (in addition to the tree branch rape.)
    (CNN) -- A 15-year-old Massachusetts boy was indicted Friday on an additional count of aggravated rape in connection with the death of his high school math teacher, authorities said.

The Essex County district attorney's office said Friday that it presented a grand jury with additional evidence. The new youthful offender indictment alleges that Chism forcibly had sexual intercourse with the victim.

"Aggravated rape is charged when there is serious bodily harm and/or when the rape was committed during the commission of another felonious and assaultive crime," the district attorney's office said in a statement.

Denise Regan, Chism's public defender, could not be reached for comment.

Chism, who is being held without bail, is set to appear January 30 in Salem Superior Court for a pre-trial conference.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/01/24/justic...sm-indictment/
    Also he has been found competent to stand trial.
    I think the "new evidence" must be DNA test results. I suspected as much..
    Last edited by *crickets*; 01-24-2014 at 07:12 PM.

Damn sick bastard!

The Danvers teen charged with raping and murdering his 24-year-old math teacher may have recorded the crime on his smartphone before smashing it and throwing it away, investigators said in newly released court documents.

The papers, written in support of a search warrant for accused killer 15-year-old Philip D. Chism's shattered phone, also say the Danvers High freshman admitted to cops he killed math teacher Colleen Ritzer on Oct. 22 but denied having sexual contact with her. DNA from the sperm taken at Ritzer's autopsy "was consistent with" Chism's DNA sample, the documents say.

The new affidavit reveals investigators believe Chism went back inside Danvers High in bare feet for a full hour, even returning to the bathroom and changing into a soccer uniform. Police say he then circled the athletic fields before discarding his clothes in the woods.

Chism's Samsung smartphone and Ritzer's iPhone were found smashed in a woodpile near the movie theater. Chism told police he broke the phones to avoid being found via GPS tracking. Police believe he smashed the phones to destroy incriminating evidence.

Chism drew a map to help cops recover the phones. His phone will be searched for photos and videos, contacts, calendar entries, Internet chats, email, text messages and voicemails, the court papers say.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion...ve_recorded_it

I wonder how much data they can retrieve from a smashed phone?
    Last edited by *crickets*; 01-27-2014 at 07:43 PM.

If the SD card is still intact, pictures and video should still be on there.

It seems like everytime something new comes out about this story- it gets worse and worse.

I hope this monster is never let out of jail. Never. I truly believe there is no fixing him.

If it just smashed the screen or the outside case, the data inside would probably be OK. They recovered Jodi Arias's photos after her camera went through the washing machine, didn't they? I would think water would be more destructive than just breaking the phone.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...rned-cats.html

The teen who allegedly raped and murdered his high school maths teacher in a crime that shocked the nation tortured cats before he went on to kill, investigators believe. Officers in 15-year-old Philip Chism’s home state of Tennessee are following up a lead that the soccer star – who is accused of slashing beloved Colleen Ritzer’s throat and brutalizing her body –got a twisted thrill from setting pet cats on fire. The revelation is the first suggestion that the shy and seemingly well-behaved freshman may have had violent tendencies prior to October’s horrific killing in Danvers, Massachusetts.

http://www.boston.com/news/local/mas...RkM/story.html

P hilip Chism, the 15-year-old accused of murdering a Danvers High School teacher, allegedly attacked an employee at a Department of Youth Services facility, according to media reports.

A spokesman for Essex County Sheriff’s Department told WCVB that Chism assaulted a female staff member at the facility on Monday.

Though the extent of any injuries was not revealed, the news station reported surveillance video showed Chism following the woman into a locker room with a pencil-like object before attacking her.

WHDH said that the Department of Youth Services would not release details, citing juvenile and medical privacy laws.

According to a DYS statement:

"The Department of Youth Services is working with law enforcement investigating the assault on the staff member ... and a full review is underway to identify any necessary security enhancements at the facility."

The Eagle Tribune reported Chism was taken to Boston Medical Center for a mental evaluation under heavy guard by Essex County correctional officers.

Chism is accused of murdering popular high school math teacher Colleen Ritzer after school in October 2013. Officials say he followed her into a bathroom with a boxcutter, sexually assaulted her, and dumped her body in the woods behind the school.

Chism is awaiting trial without bail at the Department of Youth Services facility.

Well, he's been busy.

Damn, so much for safety first.

How is it that he had access to the women's locker room? Allowing staff members and murderers to share a bathroom or locker room seems awfully risky.

Also, fuck this cat-torturing little shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Shins is NOT going to be happy about this!
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Well, he's been busy.

Damn, so much for safety first.

How is it that he had access to the women's locker room? Allowing staff members and murderers to share a bathroom or locker room seems awfully risky.

Also, fuck this cat-torturing little shit.
    Locker rooms aren't always locked. At least, they weren't at my school. Anyone could walk into them at any time.

Sounds like he was well on his way too becoming a full fledged serial killer. At least he was caught before he had time to build up a collection. Skeery shit though. Wonder if his cat killing had a factor with the move from his home state. I think it was stated that it was due to his parents splitting, but it does make you wonder.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

Quote Originally Posted by hamdinger125 View Post
    Locker rooms aren't always locked. At least, they weren't at my school. Anyone could walk into them at any time.
    I can understand having unlocked locker rooms at a school, but this isn't school. It was at the Department of Youth Services facility. I mean, this kid is a rapist and a murderer and a torturer of animals. Why wasn't he supervised?
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

Thread Information