Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20

Thread: Teacher Colleen Ritzer (24) found murdered in woods behind high school by 14 yr old student

I might be wrong, but I don't think this one can be fixed or rehabilitated. Luckily he got caught early in his career of killing women. 40 years in a prison for this guy is comparable to growing a deadly virus in a Petri dish. By the time he comes up for parole, he will have 40 years of "Killing Without Getting Caught University". He will know how to control himself, what to tell the parole board, anything and everything to be a successful killer. It's pretty damn frightening if you think about it.

"Theoretical physics can prove that an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy. But use your eyes, your common sense".... JIM GARRISON

I am with you. He cannot be rehabilitated. He is EVIL.

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

The family of Colleen Ritzer filed a wrongful death suit against Danvers High School, the township, and others for failing to take adequate measures that they say may have prevented her death

http://dailym.ai/2eXiVfC

Yeah every time this thread pops up, I'm expecting to read that he somehow managed to kill a female social worker...
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/05/0...rship-danvers/

Thousands Run 5K In Honor Of Slain Danvers Teacher

It was a sea of pink–Colleen Ritzer‘s favorite color–as thousands of runners sprinted from the starting line at Central Park for the fourth annual Step Up For Colleen 5K.

Ritzer was killed by a 14-year-old student at Danvers High School in 2013. The race, sponsored by Century Bank, benefits college scholarships in Colleen’s name, which are awarded to graduating Andover and Danvers High seniors who want to pursue a teaching career.

Colleen Ritzer’s sister, Laura, addressed runners and their families before the start of the race.

“Do we all wish we could be celebrating with Colleen today, rather than celebrating her memory and life? Of course,” she said. “But we have to do what Colleen would want us to do, and find the good in the day. Today’s good seems pretty obvious to me. It’s each and every one of you, being here and honoring Colleen’s life and legacy.”

http://www.eagletribune.com/news/chi...30b90c1dc.html

Chism lawyer wants some Boston charges tossed

https://www.eagletribune.com/news/me...ea09d337d.html

Town, cleaning company found not liable in Ritzer murder

While calling the Oct. 22, 2013, rape and murder of Colleen Ritzer "heartbreaking," Judge Jeffrey Karp concluded that under the circumstances of the case, he could not find that the defendants — the town of Danvers, the school's architect and a cleaning firm — were liable for emotional distress suffered by the Andover woman's parents and siblings.

The ruling leaves standing only a wrongful death claim against the architect, DiNisco Design Partnership.

Karp noted in his ruling that during the entire time frame that Chism was moving around the school, no school personnel noticed "Chism's obvious suspicious behavior," nor was anyone monitoring the video images captured live on a monitor in the school's central office."

The Ritzers, in their complaint, alleged that the town negligently inflicted emotional distress against them when they failed to keep Colleen Ritzer safe and then when it failed to alert them to an ongoing situation when she was attacked.

The Ritzers also alleged the town inflicted emotional distress on the family when it allowed SJ Services, a cleaning company hired to work at the school, to clean blood and other potential forensic evidence from the bathroom where Colleen Ritzer was attacked, and then failing to report what the workers had seen to law enforcement in a timely manner.

As to SJ Services, the cleaning company under contract to the school, Karp found that the firm did not owe a duty of care to the Ritzer family that would make them legally liable.

The remaining count, a wrongful death claim against DiNisco, was allowed to stand, after Karp concluded that the "negligent design and implementation of the security system as a whole was a substantial contributing factor in causing Colleen's death."

Thread Information