Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Gerrish (20) was killed in a road-rage attack

That 911 call and that picture.

Fuck this dude, what a fucking waste of skin. I hope his children don't inherent his qualities. I'm betting he was drunk.

Anyone else think the 911 operator was kind of a dick?? He yelled at the girl for crying. Shit, I'd be crying too if I just witnessed that.

Edit: I wonder (since he was a football player) if his family will potentially play the "long term effects from concussions" card for his rage

Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

Stupid fucker.

He looks like John Goodman in the second picture and that makes me sad. I love John Goodman.
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    He looks like John Goodman in the second picture and that makes me sad. I love John Goodman.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Shins View Post

I do feel bad for the asshole's wife and kids.... I can't even imagine their pain at their loss *and* over the loss he caused Chelsea's friends & family, the coworkers in the SUV with Chelsea, the poor people on the phone with 911, the first responders, and it just goes on and on and on....

Ugh, it's just staggering to think about.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post

I really hate how the wreckage cropped the paint van in the background to say pain. And that is how my heart feels.

This one sucks and that guy is such an asshole. Rage suicide? Who even gets that angry..

I don't think he was meaning to kill himself, or anyone else. He was just a huge asshole pissed off in a blind rage that wanted to pass this other car, so he didn't look/care to see if anyone was coming.

The picture of her dad holding her hand. UGHHHH

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post

So that's what a pile of shit looks like.
    MDS TROLL

Wait, so the fat guy is the road rage guy? Looks nothing like his obit picture!
    Lurker checking in.

Quote Originally Posted by YayMe View Post
    Yeah, I'm confused. Guess they were looking for a picture from his "better" days. Fucker. And he was a member of Big Brother/Big Sister? A+ role model here.
    Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    Just as I suspected. A ring of elderly pedophiles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Love View Post
    Fucking piece of shit, fucking scum, internet ass holes. fucking ingrate no life having fat ass. you have no fucking clue at whats going on fuck tard shit for brains.

It will be interesting to see what his tox screen/autopsy shows.
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

Not to be a cunt but that chick he's with looks like a young version of that catwoman.

Quote Originally Posted by YayMe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    Yeah, I'm confused. Guess they were looking for a picture from his "better" days. Fucker. And he was a member of Big Brother/Big Sister? A+ role model here.

I was confused as hell yesterday morning when I seen his picture in his orbit, then seen the pictures the Daily Mail posted. They look like two different guys. A friend of his posted a picture of them on the tribute page......but it's also an old picture.
    http://www.lane-southcrestchapel.com...8-f38a62e8fb11

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I was confused as hell yesterday morning when I seen his picture in his orbit, then seen the pictures the Daily Mail posted. They look like two different guys. A friend of his posted a picture of them on the tribute page......but it's also an old picture.
    http://www.lane-southcrestchapel.com...8-f38a62e8fb11
    Must be one of those "just after" high school pictures. Talk about a misrepresentation.

Too bad no one posts a truly memorable memorial like : Hey you stupid fuck, you're dead because you were an asshole behind the wheel. Oh, and you killed a girl! Nice job shithead! You're not going to Heaven, dipshit, so enjoy the heat.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Was he Violet, Violet??

No. I hope not.

Posting again because I feel bad for the comment I made above.

He HAD to have been on some type of steriods/prednisone or been very ill to have kept on gaining weight as shown in the photos posted by others above.
    Last edited by nestlequikie; 10-27-2013 at 02:40 AM.

Between the ocean and shitty farm fields, California
    I was wondering if his family was going to blame it on head injuries from football too.
    Quote Originally Posted by UncomfortablyNumb View Post
    I want that fucking meat.

Senior Member TheFavoriteDaughter's Avatar
    People are fucking crazy. I get pissed and call them fucking assholes but I have never followed someone. I had a guy follow me once and try to get me to pull over. I don't know why the hell he thought a young female by herself was going to pull over to get into a confrontation.
    Suzanne Knight (21) brutally raped and devoured 3 toddlers while on a meth binge before hanging herself Marky69: If those toddlers didnt want to be eaten then they shouldnt of looked so god damned delicious. RIP Suzanne

Isn't it weird how people react when they are behind cars (and other machines)? If you bump into someone in the street, most people apologise and try to correct things. If someone annoys you when a car is involved, there's a lot of rage there, even if it's something fairly minor.

The internet is the same I guess - otherwise fine 20 year olds insulting each other on youtube videos.

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Wizard View Post
    Isn't it weird how people react when they are behind cars (and other machines)? If you bump into someone in the street, most people apologise and try to correct things. If someone annoys you when a car is involved, there's a lot of rage there, even if it's something fairly minor.

The internet is the same I guess - otherwise fine 20 year olds insulting each other on youtube videos.
    So true! Something happens mentally when people get behind the wheel...it's like a whole different mindset. In everyday life, other people are just other people but when you're driving it's like the other drivers lose their humanity and become 'the enemy' or something. (Some people more than others..)

Quote Originally Posted by Tree Wizard View Post

Thread Information