Damn. RIP.

She was a pretty gal and a mom.

Wait is that her morgue tag?????

Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Wait is that her morgue tag?????
    Yeah...

ZOMG PIC TIME!!! #facebookshare
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

at least it's not vomit sprinkles on a dead little girl.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Jeez. That pic seemed more like a PSA than a Facebook pic.
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    That pic makes me so sad. Moments like the one in the pic I've been in more times than I care to remember. Preparing a child for viewing by the family / preparing them for their trip to the morgue after we have just ceased lifesaving efforts is one of the hardest things to do, emotionally. That picture serves as a reminder of the very last time her dad saw her as a person. The last time he saw her as "whole". How horrible for that family to have to endure that, all because some sorry piece of shit couldn't control his temper behind the wheel. May you rest in peace, Chelsea.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

wait, kevin, what is your job?

Oh man. Her father is completely devastated. His facebook page I feel so horrible for all involved, except for that piece of shit who hit her.

RIP Chelsea. I hope your family can heal somewhat from what has happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

wait, kevin, what is your job?
    Party clown.

I work in a pediatric hospital, not in the ER anymore though (too emotionally draining).

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    I work in a pediatric hospital, not in the ER anymore though (too emotionally draining).
    I was close.

that movie made me cry
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawna View Post
    Roses are red, violets are blue, seriously where is the fucking ring I gave Julie and ask her mom about the flowers
    In all fairness, we have no idea how big this dude's cock was.

I was close.

Yeah, I'm the Patch Adams of the "assistive personnell" set. But I don't need stupid noses or bowties that squirt water. I just get to be myself, and make the kids laugh. It's hella rewarding, actually. And working with chronically ill children (like the one in the photo) you get to know them, their families...and they don't forget you. It's a good feeling when they tell you (sometimes years later) how much you meant to them and to their child. If I can make their child laugh, make them smile, make them forget for a few minutes that they're sick enough to be in a hospital...if I can help a parent see his child smile...then I'm doing things right.

Years ago, maybe 2007? I was in a room with a group of family members visiting a young girl who had cardiac repair surgery a few days before. I go in, introduce myself to family and the patient, and I do my little speech (who I am, what I'm there for) and lighten things up a little. In my years I've learned that kids appreciate two things: voices, and noises. I make several noises with my mouth, thanks to the Grand Canyon gap between my teeth. It's actually not that big but it seems that way sometimes. I tell my families "my brother and sister got braces, all I got were noises." I can do several different voices too. So I'm in there and doing my little routine and trying to make the little girl feel better, and I notice she's smiling and laughing and her family is doing the same. Then I look over and see dad in the corner of the room and he's crying. My initial reaction is HOLY SHIT WHAT DID I SAY?? He looked at me and said "That's the first time I've seen her smile since her surgery." Yeah, I teared up...shook his hand, and told him I was honored to do it.

For all the anger I express in my posts about things I would love to do to people who kill or hurt others for no good reason...most of the time I'm that guy in the story above. It just bugs the everloving fuck out of me that people can treat others' lives with such reckless disregard.

See? I'm that good.

Awww, KV...

Sick kids are the worst, but the really sick ones, in the ICU on tiny ventilators...it's too much for me. I bow down to you sir, for being able to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Awww, KV...

Sick kids are the worst, but the really sick ones, in the ICU on tiny ventilators...it's too much for me. I bow down to you sir, for being able to do it.
    Thanks. I really like working with the babies. They're so small, so fragile, and so dependent on others for everything. I love it when I get to feed 'em, hold them...I miss that about my own children now since they're monstrous little shits anymore.

It's those of you who work with the adults who have my total respect. Elders and kids I can do. Anyone between the age of 20 to 75? Not so much.

I cannot rep you, Kevin, but that was a great post.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    Thanks. I really like working with the babies. They're so small, so fragile, and so dependent on others for everything. I love it when I get to feed 'em, hold them...I miss that about my own children now since they're monstrous little shits anymore.

It's those of you who work with the adults who have my total respect. Elders and kids I can do. Anyone between the age of 20 to 75? Not so much.
    That's why they scare the shit outta me! Those micro-preemies...AAARRGGGGH!

Quote Originally Posted by beli View Post
    that movie made me cry
    Heh once I was describing something terrible to my brother and he was like 'whoa, how bad was it?' and without thinking, I said, "Worse than Patch Adams" and that became our new measure of bad.

Road Rage is a scary thing to see.

I just read that the man Michael is also dead. Here's his picture and Obits

Michael Carl Williams, 48, formerly of Ringgold, died on Friday, October 11, 2013 in Flowery Branch, Georgia, from injuries sustained in an automobile accident.

Michael was a graduate of Notre Dame High School and U.T.C. and was employed by McKee Foods for 24 years. He was a member of O.L.P.H. Catholic Church and Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Chattanooga, and while on a scholarship to Georgia Southern University, he played football with the GSU Eagles.

Survivors include his wife of 20 years, Kimberly Anne Williams; children, Katie (Bo Kight) Williams, Bucky Williams, and Reid Williams; parents, Michael Ray and Elfriede Williams; sister, Tina (Steve) Thompson; niece, Lexi Thompson and nephews, Steven and Jack Thompson.

Funeral services will be held on Tuesday, Oct. 15, at 6 p.m. in the South Crest Chapel with Reverend Ronald Ragon officiating.

To share expressions of sympathy, visit his online guestbook at lane-southcrestchapel.com.

The family will receive friends on Tuesday, from 4 p.m. until the service hour at the South Crest Chapel of Lane Funeral Home and Crematory, at the end of historic Missionary Ridge, Rossville.

http://www.cbsatlanta.com/story/2372...fund-for-aiden
    "She was big into reptiles; snakes; stuff that nobody really liked," said Tony Gerrish.

Gerrish is talking about his daughter, 20-year old Chelsea Gerrish. She was an aspiring model and loving mother.

Tony sees one of her modeling pictures every time he turns on his computer.

Chelsea died last week when a truck hit her car head-on. She was on her way home from work when it happened.

Gainesville police said Mark Williams, 48, had a case of road rage with another vehicle. When Williams attempted to pass that vehicle, he hit Chelsea's Jeep. The impact killed them both.

The two women who were riding with Gerrish survived. Chelsea's sister said the first thing that crossed her mind after she was told about her sister's death was Chelsea's 2-year-old son, Aiden.

"He just turned two, three days before this happened," Chelsea's sister said.

The hurt Donna Gerrish feels about her daughter's death is turning into anger.

"I'm starting to get angry now that the funeral is over and all of the family is gone," Donna said. "This road rage that's happening all over the country has got to stop."

The crash happened on Browns Bridge Road in Gainesville. Chelsea and two of her friends had just left work and were on their way to her house.

"It's not fair. She wasn't doing anything wrong," her mother said.

Donna Gerrish said she and her family plan to fight for change.

"There needs to be some changes to road rage, and that's what our goal is," she said. "I promised my daughter that we will start Chelsea's Law in her honor against road rage driving. I'm not going to stop with Georgia. I'm going to go federal. My baby is not going to die in vain. I'm going to make sure that this doesn't happen again."

Ugh, her daddy's post on the picture of him holding her hand in the morgue: This will be the last time I will ever get to hold my babys hand.

RIP Chelsea
    I hope that when the world comes to an end, I can breathe a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to. - Donnie Darko

I just listened to the 911 call. Heartbreaking.

Last edited by bermstalker; 10-22-2013 at 12:29 AM.

Yes it is, and terrifying too.

There ate other pics of him. He looks like a goon. That pic is a nicer pic for him. I will post when I get a chance.

Ugh, the more I think about this, the sadder this makes me. And yesterday, when I was coming home from work ( I have a 42 mile commute, one way), some bitch in a blue Accord did EXACTLY what this motherfucker did to get a few cars ahead in traffic! I wanted to throttle that bitch so fucking hard!! . I had to settle for honking and giving her the one finger salute for about a quarter of a mile. All I could think of was this girl.

Thread Information