Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Chelsea Gerrish (20) was killed in a road-rage attack

Chelsea Gerrish (20) was killed in a road-rage attack

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2013...ad_rage_attack

BY MICHAEL WALSH / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2013--An aspiring model from Georgia was killed when another driver slammed head-on into her SUV Friday morning.

Chelsea Gerrish, 20, was the victim of 48-year-old Michael Williams' suspected road rage. Both died at the scene, reported the Gainesville Times.

"He just hit somebody head-on. Oh no, oh no, oh no," another driver told 911. She called the dispatcher before the fatal crash to report that Williams had been trailing her and ramming her Highlander with his red Chevrolet pickup truck. "We have got a red truck following us," she said earlier. "He's been following us and he keeps turning off his lights on and off. He just hit us! He just hit us!"

Williams, a married father of three, attempted to pass their vehicle--after hitting it several more times--and collided with Gerrish's SUV.

The caller started to cry when she saw the accident. "Ma'am, ma'am. Calm down," the dispatcher said. "He just hit somebody head-on going about 70 miles an hour!"

Gainesville Police Cpl. Joe Britte told local CBS affiliate WGCL that two other female passengers were in the SUV with Gerrish. They were taken to Northeast Georgia Medical Center for non-life-threatening injuries.

Britte said he does not know what compelled Williams to drive so recklessly. A toxicology report is likely forthcoming, Britte said, even though no drugs were found in Williams' vehicle.

Williams worked at McKee Foods for the past 24 years and Gerrish was employed by U-Haul and the Tilted Kilt pub.
    Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...#ixzz2i6vXkSi9
    So scary! It sounds like the guy went totally psycho. His obit said he had been married for 20 years and had 3 kids..
    Last edited by Olivia; 10-21-2013 at 06:49 PM.

Jesus fucking christ.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    What a fucking asshole. People like him need to die, they just don't need to take out the innocents with them. Poor Chelsea. Just driving along and all of a sudden *BOOM* you're dead because some inhuman piece of shit can't control his temper behind the wheel.

Fuck you, Michael Williams. Fuck you running, you stupid piece of shit. There's no excuse for what you did, and now a young girl is dead. Fuck you to hell.
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    What a fucking asshole. People like him need to die, they just don't need to take out the innocents with them. Poor Chelsea. Just driving along and all of a sudden *BOOM* you're dead because some inhuman piece of shit can't control his temper behind the wheel.

Fuck you, Michael Williams. Fuck you running, you stupid piece of shit. There's no excuse for what you did, and now a young girl is dead. Fuck you to hell.
    Mission accomplished.
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

From her page.
    Hope she didn't waste money on one.

She had a kid. That's fucking pathetically sad. What a fucking crazy asshole.

She had a kid. That's fucking pathetically sad. What a fucking crazy asshole.
    I wonder if some catalyst beside road rage is in play here. Did his wife just leave him a la Zimmerman?

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    I wonder if some catalyst beside road rage is in play here. Did his wife just leave him a la Zimmerman?
    Who cares.

Who cares.
    I really wanna know what the fuck makes someone do this kinda shit out of nowhere. This isn't killing your boss or shooting up your school. And dude was a grown ass man. So no one EVER pissed him off before? I mean what the fuck?

I saw this story on inside edition....So tough to watch and hear the 911 tapes.

He just got away with it before. I've seen so many people do things on my daily commute that should kill them.

He just got away with it before. I've seen so many people do things on my daily commute that should kill them.
    Ha. There's always that.

Up your ass should you make the mistake of pissing me off.
    I really wanna know what the fuck makes someone do this kinda shit out of nowhere. This isn't killing your boss or shooting up your school. And dude was a grown ass man. So no one EVER pissed him off before? I mean what the fuck?

It's really not that hard - some people are just [B]assholes[/B].
    Don't like what I have to say? I respect that. Go fuck yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by kevansvault View Post
    It's really not that hard - some people are just [B]assholes[/B].
    but an ass hole is not usually in the habit of harming himself in the process.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by animosity View Post
    but an ass hole is not usually in the habit of harming himself in the process.
    Ehhhhhhh every day on my commute, I pass some aggressive, crazy, MALE driver who is doing something that 99% is more likely to kill him than anyone else, just so he can tell the person he's passing to go fuck themselves.

Ehhhhhhh every day on my commute, I pass some aggressive, crazy, MALE driver who is doing something that 99% is more likely to kill him than anyone else, just so he can tell the person he's passing to go fuck themselves.
    I had a friend that kept the cup holders filled with pennies to throw at people.

I had a friend that kept the cup holders filled with pennies to throw at people.
    Hold up...didn't you drive around with a pedestrian on the hood of your car?

"The love for all living creatures is the most noble attribute of man" -Charles Darwin

Chelsea, if you are a ghost and reading mds, I command you to walk into the light.

Ron I know you don't drive now..did you drive regularly at some point? If so you must have seen road rage or maybe experienced a bit of it yourself. Something happens to (some) people when they get into a car, it's like a 'me vs them'.."don't fuck with me asshole" mindset. They get totally enraged over stuff like getting cut off or someone driving slower than they want to go, and being unable to pass them. I've seen people totally lose their shit over this stuff, and some of them are probably nice, normal people when they're not driving. (A lot of them are probably just assholes all the time though.)

It sounds like they were on a 2 lane road and he was stuck behind someone who he thought was going too slow and he flew into a rage and flipped out.
    Last edited by *crickets*; 10-18-2013 at 09:20 PM.

OMG! It's obvious Michael Williams was a disgusting trail of cat sick. How dare he, how dare he.
    I do hope Satan has him bent over and is hitting the other side of Hades with his demonic butt sabre.

RIP Chelsea

This reminds me of Diane Schuler. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Taconic_State_Parkway_crash

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

demonic butt sabre.
    Quote Originally Posted by songbirdsong View Post
    "Say, you know who could handle this penis? MY MOTHER."

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Ron I know you don't drive now..did you drive regularly at some point? If so you must have seen road rage or maybe experienced a bit of it yourself. Something happens to (some) people when they get into a car, it's like a 'me vs them'.."don't fuck with me asshole" mindset. They get totally enraged over stuff like getting cut off or someone driving slower than they want to go, and being unable to pass them. I've seen people totally lose their shit over this stuff, and some of them are probably nice, normal people when they're not driving. (A lot of them are probably just assholes all the time though.)

It sounds like they were on a 2 lane road and he was stuck behind someone who he thought was going too slow and he flew into a rage and flipped out.
    I bit through my own lip while sitting in traffic, and I hit a pedestrian on purpose. I know road rage, that's why I don't ever want to drive again.

Taken from her father's Facebook.

uh...
    Listen, if no one cares when a crazy noodle walks in and executes children with a gun, no one cares about anything.

Wow..

At least it doesn't show her face, right?

Thread Information