Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Tiona Rodriguez (17) was carrying stillborn baby in shopping bag when caught shoplifting

Certified Grumple Bottoms Ron_NYC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I don't see the point of shoplifting stillborn fetuses. What can you do with a stillborn fetus?
    Spare parts for your living fetus?
    Quote Originally Posted by bowieluva View Post
    Ron was the best part, hands down.

has supermodel tits neenerneener's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC
    I want to kiss your lips. Both sets.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop
    ★ take the sig down ★ - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_NYC View Post
    Spare parts for your living fetus?
    true, but you should keep it fresh. i bet you that chick wouldnt drink milk that was left out on a shelf for a day, but she'll haul around her uterus droppings for over 24 hours. she should have put it in the freezer or garbage like all the "normal" baby killers. or the toilet...

PSA: or she could have just dropped it off at a firehouse, or police station, church or hospital and been fine. im going to start alerting my classes to this, because no one else is telling this to our youth. Im going to tell them just in case one of them gets the bright idea to give birth and haul it around on a day of errands and bank robbing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZoMyGoddess! View Post
    true, but you should keep it fresh. i bet you that chick wouldnt drink milk that was left out on a shelf for a day, but she'll haul around her uterus droppings for over 24 hours. she should have put it in the freezer or garbage like all the "normal" baby killers. or the toilet...

PSA: or she could have just dropped it off at a firehouse, or police station, church or hospital and been fine. im going to start alerting my classes to this, because no one else is telling this to our youth. Im going to tell them just in case one of them gets the bright idea to give birth and haul it around on a day of errands and bank robbing.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...e-charges.html
    A teenager found carrying a dead fetus in a plastic bag while allegedly stealing lingerie in a New York City Victoria's Secret on Thursday now faces a possible homicide charge, sources have claimed.

An autopsy has revealed that 17-year-old Tiona Rodriguez's baby boy was actually born alive at full term and died of asphyxiation, sources told the New York Daily News.

The grisly discovery was made when Rodriguez and her friend Francis Estevez, also 17, were stopped by a security guard as they left the store in Herald Square on suspicion of shoplifting.

But as well as allegedly finding hundreds of dollars worth of stolen goods inside the bags, the guard noticed there was a strong odor inside and found a tiny body under the loot....
    Tiona Rodriguez
    Francis Estevez

Babygirl's FB page is gone..
    Now they're saying the baby was definitely born alive, and almost full-term, but they won't have a COD for two weeks. Asphyxation is one possibility.

Her shoplifting buddy has a baby too! Looks to be about a year old. Guess that's a 'thing' now with 17-year-olds. She (Francis) also has 2 prior arrests, one for receiving stolen goods and one for arson.

Quote Originally Posted by zeebee View Post
    I don't see the point of shoplifting stillborn fetuses. What can you do with a stillborn fetus?
    ZeeBee, You don't know? Usually a spare fetus will fit quite snuggly in a native American papoose.
    Biatch got some 'splaining to do 'bout how her baby was birthed & strangled by her evil abibacle cord and not her hands...
    I wonder if she was carting along the scaplenta too.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Where they don't have maps.......such as..
    Without abibacle cords...there would be no abominable belly buttons
    Quote Originally Posted by blighted star
    I was about to be annoyed that this thread was still active, but I see now it's morphed into offers of sex for chilli confectionary, so carry on guys :)

http://news.yahoo.com/autopsy-inconc...000215730.html
    Now they're saying the autopsy is inconclusive so far
    NEW YORK (AP) — An autopsy of a fetus found in a teenage girl's shopping bag at a New York City lingerie store was inconclusive, and more tests will be needed to determine how the fetus died, the city medical examiner's office said Friday.

The needed tests could take a couple of weeks as police continue to look into the macabre case.

Preliminary reports from detectives suggest the fetus was born alive and possibly had been asphyxiated, but chief New York Police Department spokesman John McCarthy said that the case was still being investigated and that police were awaiting the medical examiners' determination of the cause of death.

The case began Thursday when a security guard stopped two 17-year-old girls to examine their bags at a Victoria's Secret store in midtown Manhattan. The guard found the dead fetus in one of the bags.

The girl who had been carrying the bag containing the fetus told detectives she had delivered a day earlier and didn't know what to do, authorities said. Police believe she delivered at the other girl's house.

Both girls were arrested on petit larceny charges. It was unclear whether either has a lawyer.

The girl believed to have given birth was taken to a hospital and remained there Friday. A woman who answered the phone at a possible home number for her said she knew nothing about the matter. A message left at another possible number wasn't immediately returned.

A woman who said she was the other girl's mother said she hadn't spoken with her daughter since her arrest and hung up.

Zami Ford, a neighbor of the girl believed to have given birth, told the Daily News she was unaware of the teen's pregnancy and stunned by the allegations.

"She's a good girl," Ford told the newspaper. "I can't believe she would do that."

___

Quote Originally Posted by *crickets* View Post
    Babygirl's FB page is gone..
    Now they're saying the baby was definitely born alive, and almost full-term, but they won't have a COD for two weeks. Asphyxation is one possibility.

Her shoplifting buddy has a baby too! Looks to be about a year old. Guess that's a 'thing' now with 17-year-olds. She (Francis) also has 2 prior arrests, one for receiving stolen goods and one for arson.
    I wish they would sterilize these fucking kids.

She's out!

http://nypost.com/2013/10/19/no-char...d-baby-in-bag/
    Authorities aren't ready to bring charges over a dead baby found in a bag belonging to an alleged teen shoplifter.

Tiona Rodriguez, 17, was released without bail after she pleaded not guilty to petty larceny and possession of stolen property charges in the bizarre incident last week in a Victoria's Secret on 34th Street in Midtown.

A judge denied the assistant DA's request for $1,000 bail.

Cops say they can't bring charges until forensic tests determine exactly how the full-term newborn died. That could take several weeks. The baby died of asphyxiation soon after birth, law enforcement sources said.

The investigation isn't over, Hettleman vowed. "The NYPD, my office and the office of the Chief Medical Examiner are going to continue to vigorously and thoroughly investigate the matter relating to the baby," he said.

Rodriguez is due back in court on Dec. 10.
    Note to babygirl: when you're headed out for a fun day of shoplifting with your BFF, leave the dead baby at home.
    Also, look into some BIRTH CONTROL, K?? Thx,

Quote Originally Posted by I doubt it View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/autopsy-inconc...000215730.html
    Now they're saying the autopsy is inconclusive so far
    I think the only inconclusive thing is the exact COD...the baby was definitely born alive. They can tell that b/c it had air in its lungs. The COD could have been asphyxiation (smothering), aspiration, hypothermia etc. They can't charge her until the ME releases the final autopsy report

I fucking hate this girl.

Lingerie? They should have been shoplifting condoms from the local CVS.

Quote Originally Posted by Seren View Post
    Lingerie? They should have been shoplifting condoms from the local CVS.
    Seriously. How the FUCK do you have a 2 year old when you're fucking 17. Did anyone raise this girl?

Seriously. How the FUCK do you have a 2 year old when you're fucking 17. Did anyone raise this girl?
    Her mom is probably under 35 years old.
    * wow you truly are the sterial cunt here are yo not.I fuckin hate you cunt* - Loonywop

Quote Originally Posted by neenerneener View Post
    Her mom is probably under 35 years old.
    Who are we kidding? Her mom probably goes to her school.
    Fucking ghetto ass trashy ass shit.

I would be in favor of compulsory bc shots until the prospective parent is old enough to go on a field trip without parental permission.
    lol at Nestle being some vicious smiter, she's the nicest person on this site besides probably puzzld. Or at least the last person to resort to smiting.
    Quote Originally Posted by nestlequikie View Post
    Why on earth would I smite you when I can ban you?

Quote Originally Posted by puzzld View Post
    I would be in favor of compulsory bc shots until the prospective parent is old enough to go on a field trip without parental permission.
    Where do I sign?

This comment from her fb is amazing.

Abibacle cord. ABIBACLE CORD. ABIBACLE CORD.

amazing.
    I laughed so hard at this comment.

She was stealing sexy underwear while toting a dead baby around?

Quote Originally Posted by bermstalker View Post
    I laughed so hard at this comment.

She was stealing sexy underwear while toting a dead baby around?
    ABIBACLE. I kept saying *abibacle* over and over in my mind. It made me wonder if she'd ever picked up a book in her life. like, how do these people survive?! They can't speak properly, read, write....

And obviously dead baby = time to get sexy underoos so she can get knocked up again. Just gave birth and murdered your child? TIME TO FUCK.

ABIBACLE. I kept saying *abibacle* over and over in my mind. It made me wonder if she'd ever picked up a book in her life. like, how do these people survive?! They can't speak properly, read, write....

And obviously dead baby = time to get sexy underoos so she can get knocked up again. Just gave birth and murdered your child? TIME TO FUCK.
    I don't get it. And what sucks is that they multiply like crazy. I'm considering having a kid just to offset their horseshit.

I don't get it. And what sucks is that they multiply like crazy. I'm considering having a kid just to offset their horseshit.
    Shit....I had myself fixed. damn damn damn!!!

Well Ron, we can always practice banging. Whoot! Oh BTW I'm Alli, nice too meet you.

Fibro Fog has taken over. I am in a constant state of dyscognition so please excuse my retardation.
    'The worst things in the world are justified by belief'- Raised by Wolves SOI

"Your life is short, it's the longest thing you'll ever do/ the worse the curse was that your dreams came true/
    God is a mirror in which each man sees himself/ Hell is place where you don't need anyone's help"

~You got to cry with out weeping. Talk without speaking
    Scream without raising your voice~

Everyone knows that a fetus only holds it's value for as long as it's in the womb. Once you pop it out and kill it, it's worthless. And stanky.
    SMH. White people! Always trying to help and shit.

Quote Originally Posted by u2addict View Post
    Shit....I had myself fixed. damn damn damn!!!

Well Ron, we can always practice banging. Whoot! Oh BTW I'm Alli, nice too meet you.

Thread Information